"Unique to You" Butt Naked

Tension brand Forums NEW ASPIRANTS, Begin Here "Unique to You" Butt Naked

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Josh Forbes Josh Forbes 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Thenakedone
    Thenakedone
    Participant

So i wanted to test this whole unique to you experience and it ended up backfiring by making me feel ultra uncomfortable.

I put down that im afraid of public nudity on the form and so Addison brought me to change by myself into that jumpsuit. So i was like aww thats sweet.

Then she goes “everything but your socks in the bin.

So the whole time im walking around butt naked under the suit.

The unconfortable part was changing at the end . Wasnt quite sure what to do without getting butt naked again. But i guess thats all part of the Glory Be thing…

Anyone else have this experience or was it “unique to me…”

Profile photo of Dan
    Dan
    Participant

You, my friend and Neil Patrick Harris so far.

Profile photo of Meghan
    Meghan
    Participant

Because if you ever get the chance to tell NPH to take it all off, you fucking do it.

Profile photo of Tyson
    Tyson
    Participant

To be fair I was in the NPH group. He said in the parking lot beforehand that he “forgot to wear underwear”. I don’t think it was really a choice. Lol.

Profile photo of Lawrence
    Lawrence
    Participant

And so @Thenakedone learns that he will, indeed, be made uncomfortable.

Profile photo of Madelaine
    Madelaine
    Participant

We spent the whole night in our underwear Friday but nobody had to go full nude. Not sure if that was typical of others experience for round two.

Profile photo of Thenakedone
    Thenakedone
    Participant

Once i was asked to strip naked by addison, and put the suit on… it was pretty challenging to stay present. I would say i was very much in my head the rest of the night for a variety of reasons..

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Profile photo of Thenakedone Thenakedone.
    Profile photo of Josh Forbes
    Josh Forbes
    Participant

That happened to a friend of mine. I was relieved and jealous at the same time since I never interacted with Addison.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register