Weekly Update ideas – Creation of the Chroniclers

Tension brand Forums MISC TENSION DISCUSSION Weekly Update ideas – Creation of the Chroniclers

This topic contains 12 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jake O Jake O 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

As some of you have seen, this morning brought the excellent idea that we should have a weekly post in which people can compile a list of things, “plot” points, hints and hidden messages that can be posted every week so that new people and people who haven’t been able to keep up can have a place to review the past week’s events.

A number of ideas came about, and the general idea that we’d like to proceed with is the following. The Sentries will empower a committee of 3 that will each receive the title “Chronicler”. These will be a Sentry-appointed role, which is to say that they do NOT have a direct official standing within the OOA outside of their Disciple title unless if they are in any way recognized in the future.

The 3 Chroniclers will report to the Scribe, @mike, and the 4 will work together to provide a comprehensive list, posted the same time every week, as a go-to for the previous week’s events, which topics to go to for further details, and where the facts came from.

Every week, when this topic is created, one of the Sentries will un-sticky the old post, sticky the new post, and link the two so that users can go through the history of posts.

This topic has three purposes.
    1. Directed at the OOA, whether that be III, a Regent, or someone else: Does this structure please you, or would you like it to proceed another way?
    2. Directed at us, do you have any major concerns with how this would proceed?
    3. Most importantly, who will volunteer to be a Chronicler?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

*raises hand*
    I volunteer as tribute.

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

I’ll volunteer.

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
    Michael Rizzo
    Participant

I def think @irishalliwell120 should be one, but only is she down tho

Profile photo of Mustafa Said
    Mustafa Said
    Participant

I’m all in.

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

Already doing this so guess ill volunteer

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

I think this a fantastic idea!
    Kinda wish we had started doing something like this earlier. haha.

I am usially quite active in the forums and do not miss much week by week.
    I would volonteer to offer any information I could.

Profile photo of creepsociety
    creepsociety
    Participant

I would love to volunteer!

Profile photo of Michelle
    Michelle
    Participant

You have more than enough volunteers but I’ll throw my hat into the ring as well. I want to be more involved but haven’t quite found where my place is yet.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

It would be cool to have a locked post that has all of the news letters we have to date for new users.
    I was also thinking it could be handy to have a thread with all physical evidences collected and catalogued up to this point. letters, glyphs, diagrams etc.
    I have most of them downloaded but I think there could be a benefit in having them all in one place.
    I find myself going through files a lot looking for certain things to re-read.
    This could be a valuable resource for newcomers as well.

Profile photo of Iris Halliwell
    Iris Halliwell
    Participant

Perhaps we could also start collecting our missing persons into a section? Since a bunch of them seem to all simply disappear altogether? Where do they go?
    Inquiring minds wish to know.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

Good question! We know they like to play golf based On the mirror meeting. The weather has been cool lately so we know they’re not lounging on the beach. Maybe watching the European cup?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register