What we think We know

This topic contains 22 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Hazel Cloud Hazel Cloud 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Hazel Cloud
    Hazel Cloud
    Participant

Because can we really know anything? muahahAHAHA! :)

This is the companion thread to WHAT WE KNOW WE DON’T KNOW.
    THIS THREAD MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.

This thread was created with the intention of establishing a running timeline of things we think we know. This should be self explanatory, so I’ll skip the description.

THIS WILL NOT be a place to discuss theories. Entries should be in list form.

I’ll start:
    1. We know that I am obsessed with this experience.

Profile photo of Izryn
    Izryn
    Participant

We know that at least some of the people within the OOA compound are actors.

We know that Darren Lynn Bousman is himself a “character” in this story, and is helping direct Ascension (some participants have encountered him in the control room during Ascension, and also the script from the 11/3 “Crumbling Walls” periscope)

We know that the OSDM isn’t happy when Sabrina is Sabrina, and they want her to be “Addison” instead.

Profile photo of Lawrence
    Lawrence
    Participant

We know that WE are obsessed! LOL.

I would actually not even be certain about anything. For all we know, there is a whole other level of story we haven’t even seen yet.

Profile photo of Taylor
      Taylor
      Participant

I will agree with Larry. I think it is really hard to set anything as fact in this because things can be rewritten or changed in this universe. All facts should be taken with a grain of salt for this very reason.

Profile photo of Izryn
      Izryn
      Participant

Fair enough. I guess I spoke too soon…

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

Hence, what we THINK we know. :)
      I totally agree that there are layers to the story.

Profile photo of Lawrence
    Lawrence
    Participant

But you raise an interesting perceptual question. At the center of this experience is the question: what is truth?

There is objective truth: 2+2=4

It is the subjective truth, our individual truth, that we are constantly in search of. That truth broadens and deepens over time.

Profile photo of Shadow462
    Shadow462
    Participant

I know someone named “Kira” is an important piece of the puzzle.

Shadow462
    Participant

There are some obvious clues in the videos as to Kira’s involvement at a very high level. This person seems to be part (or was part) of the encryption of important information that could bring further clarity on the real motives behind the OOA’s actions. Is this different from your reasoning?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Profile photo of Shadow462 Shadow462.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Profile photo of Shadow462 Shadow462.

More different than I originally expected, actually. Do you have citations you can point to that reference this Kira?

Shadow462
      Participant

Is it alright to discuss details on clues found without a *Spoiler* designation?

Yes. At this time, the only thing that we are keeping in spoiler tags is information that could spoil something for someone who is going to attend Ascension.

Shadow462
      Participant

I was able to decode one of the series of 2-digit alpha-numeric strings in the video to a website address: “endofinter.net” The domain name has a registered owner named: “Ed Boon” whose address is in Holland. While looking for more clues in the videos for logins, passwords, and encryption pass keys; I found a decrypt password: K1RA1ZG0D

Profile photo of Crystal
      Crystal
      Participant

Interesting find. It looks like that site has been around since at least 2008.

Ooooh.

Yeah, don’t worry about that. I am a member of EndOfTheInter.net since the early LUE days and I PROMISE you that it’s not involved.

The Kira Is God person was a game-jacker who was unrelated to Tension but attempted to divert the story with puzzles that lead away from Tension

Profile photo of Addison Born
      Addison Born
      Participant

LUE. Now that’s a name I haven’t heard in a loooong time.

Shadow462
      Participant

@Sean – Thank you for the clarification. Is it fair to assume that the video these clues were found in are not a part of the authentic TTE game, but the work of someone trying to hijack the game? Can you tell me exactly which videos (non periscope) are offcially produced as part of the TTE experience?

That’s correct. Anything associated with Ainon Eschx, or Kira Is God can be assumed as being unrelated. As far as I know, the related videos are all going to be linked directly with the TTE social media, mostly through Facebook and Periscope. The only exception that comes to mind is the Rosemary Luthor ascension video which is not posted directly to any of them, but was sent as an email among other ways of distribution

Shadow462
      Participant

@Sean – Very glad to hear that. There was some very blatant, very dark spiritualism associated with those false prophet videos which was a big distraction for me and prevented a more active effort in my first _path as an aspirant of illumination. Would you mind elaborating on what you believe to be the link to your “Kira”?

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

There’s also their official Youtube channel. There’s lots to digest in them, but so much fun!

Thanks Scribe @mike, good looking out.

@klohse462 – I erroneously thought that you were referring to another Disciple’s username and was under the impression that you thought this Disciple were one of the ones running this.

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

Interesting read!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register