Who calls?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Steph Steph 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Steph
    Steph
    Participant

I received a call the other day from a laughing young man who told me he knew my secrets and asked me my fears. What were your calls like?

• This topic was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa. Reason: This topic should really go to Interaction :)
    Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

@nayrustar –I moved your topic to this thread. I actually never got a call like that before. What did the young man sound like?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa.
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

The only call I received was earlier this week. It was a custom recording specifically for me with details from my life. They weren’t exactly accurate, but they were details one might assume by researching me online.

For example, I run a small improv theater here in Houston, but I am not really an improvisor. I produce. Occasionally I do music, but mostly write, shoot and edit video. The very excellent voice on the recording spoke about me as though I was someone who performed improv.

He sounded like a perfectly cast villain wizard. Tom Waits meets The Narrator from Into the Woods. The one with Bernedette Peters.

In my search of the site, I keep hoping to run into a huge database of all the calls that have been produced. Tension don’t pull punches on those. It’s a shame they are a one time thing.

Profile photo of Steph
    Steph
    Participant

@Melissa thank you, I hadn’t found this part of the forums yet. My caller was young, his voice nasal. He laughed as I answered the phone. He sounded almost arrogant in his knowledge. Still, I was moved to come here and participate. Anyone else hear from someone like this?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register