Who is in our midst?

Tension brand Forums MISC TENSION DISCUSSION Who is in our midst?

This topic contains 21 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Erin Erin 8 years ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Kevin D.
    Kevin D.
    Participant

Am I the only one who finds at least one of our “Participant” posters a little suspicious. Who can you trust?

@whatididnext – I’ve been keeping track of everyone who posts regularly on the forums and so far I suspect six to be false.

Better to watch and take notes for now, I think. Wait to see what their plan is

Profile photo of Kevin D.
    Kevin D.
    Participant

Agree. Curious who you suspect although perhaps we shouldn’t discuss that here. I enjoy watching and taking note as well. I only have to assuage my guilt of not being a frequent poster. Hopefully THEY define active contribution to the community as including those who engage in more subtle, observational ways than only those who are just chatty all the time.

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

Im so glad someone else has brought this up… I’m asking why some people are included and some others are not, regardless of participation for the OOA. To be honest, it’s hard for me to accept anything the OOA says til they invite me in to discover my enlightment. Until then, I’m lost in the dark, deep, rabbit hole that is the Tension Experience.

There is one person who I suspect isn’t who he claims. I’ve searched around a bit and oddly he doesn’t seem to have an identity outside of The Tension Experience. Maybe paranoia has gotten the best of me, or is it it true that:

Total Paranoia is total averseness – Charles Manson

Mhmmmmm. Got you. Google images is a fantastic tool. Not sure yet what to do with this information. Perhaps I’ll call the Omega Council and report an imposter in our midst? Or maybe he works for OOA? If that is the case I should probably leave well enough alone.

Guys? Help?

@electrichippo – He’s spread misinformation, yes, but nothing truly malicious yet. I wouldn’t go with a public accusation, yet. I’d say that keeping tabs on him and his compatriots would be better until we see what their plan is. If we go on the offensive too early, they might go dark and we will have missed an opportunity to learn what the Detractors’ plans were

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Damn it’s getting real in the tension experience forums. Who would’ve thought when they first posted in here that they would become apart of something so big that we are legit talking about imposters in the forums. OOA is killing it with this stuff

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

Just received a new email from Addison, has she always had the title as “Attendent One”? (not a misspelling, it is how it appears in the email.) Also has anyone else seen the garble page on a capsized boat, or have I obsessed too far?

Profile photo of Mary Pavlovsky
    Mary Pavlovsky
    Participant

It seems to me that only “industry” people are getting any action at all.

Profile photo of GATEKEEPER5
      GATEKEEPER5
      Keymaster

Industry? We do not play favorites. We do not give special treatment.

If you have not been contacted, there is a reason. Seek the reason, alter your course of action, and then join us.

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

Mary, I felt that way too, but then I considered where the O.O.A is operating right now. A higher cluster of industry people, probably unavoidable.

@maryellison911 – Be not jealous, friend. Both “industry” and non-industry people were confirmed present at both consultations and library events, and reports have come in from both industry and non-industry people who’ve had unique interactions with detractors outside of that. It makes sense that those in the industry would be more public with their experiences, which would certainly make it seem like it’s only them that are involved.

It is patience and piety that will lead us to the Light, not jealousy.

_Michael Gray
    Participant

I also do believe that somone is not who they say they are. As we are asked by the OOA to report such activities, anyone with this knowledge, I believe should call the Omega Council. We are not trying to find enlightenment with detractors or liars. If anything, it proves our commitment to the Light and might open up a line of dialogue with the OOA. I don’t see how it would be a bad thing for anyone to do. Just my thoughts, but I as well am on standby til I give it more thought.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

I’ve been wondering about people as well, though it’s been hard for me to tell if some are detractors instead of decoys to spread a message for the OOA? I don’t know! I just jumped into this and I don’t live in the immediate LA area so I’m going off of a lot of what you guys have experienced so far.

_Michael Gray
    Participant

For anyone who has thoughts on who may be not who they say they are, please make your reports to the Omega Council. There are definitely wolves amongst us spreading lies and must be reported.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

@diem
    ” Also has anyone else seen the garble page on a capsized boat, or have I obsessed too far?”

The what?

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

I’ve been thinking about this a lot and I think we’re getting off track with the council. The Omega Council is for us to report “outsiders who wish to cause the organization harm”. Reporting people you think are fake isn’t what that was set up to do. No one on this forum is talking badly or causing harm to the OOA, so we might want to rethink who or what we report. Everyone here (so far) wants to be enlightened and be a part of the light. This is meant to be a community to be built by all of us. We can’t have a community built by people reporting everyone else thinking it will help them in their journey.

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

@makarrettI think I just went too far in my search and it may have been a page that was set up or started before or simply a web template I only thought the title was odd. I don’t think it applies to the OOA.

@diem – I saw that, too. It used to be present on the forums page too, before it was made public. The service that the OOA uses to generate content for this site auto-fills other pages with pre-generated content unless someone manually overrides it.

I’d very much call it “out of bounds”. If you came to it the same way I did, you’ll see the “Last modified” timestamp which you’ll notice was years ago. Further research shows that other sites that use the same service have similar timestamps.

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

@thegilded I did notice time stamps on that and others, I dismissed it, other than the title on that page was interesting at the time, I thought I had stumbled on a big clue until I dove in deeper. Oh well, thanks for letting me know I am not the only one that has done so.

Profile photo of Erin
    Erin
    Participant

Found proof of profiles that are not who they say they are. Not sure if they are helping, or spreading misinformation. Does the Omega Council want these individuals?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register