Who is this person?!

This topic contains 14 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jake O Jake O 7 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

View post on imgur.com

Let’s debate.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Thanks for this..I don’t think it was the same person anymore.

Here is a still of the man from the other periscope featuring Addy:

Mystery Man - Periscope 1

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Thanks @electrichippo So maybe the person in the car was there after all. I think there were 2 people. I remember the man in the tshirt bending down (we saw the logo on his sleeve) and he had real short hair. Possibly balding. He wasn’t filming himself like that I don’t think. In your screenshot, there is an arm with a long sleeve/suit jacket as well as a short sleeve?

Or am I not remembering this at all? haha

@mike I had forgotten this but you’re absolutely right! There was the long sleeved guy that I’ve screen capped above but then also the short sleeved logo shirt guy. I have a copy of those videos. Let me grab the shots.

Due to proximity within the video, it seems these are two shots of the same man (right side of photos)… the one in the short sleeved logo short.

(The man on the left side of the photos was left up for comparison to the long sleeved man who appears later in this video)

Periscope June 2 (1)

Periscope June 2 (2)

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

The way the angle/light is, it looks like one has a black band/bracelet/watch and the other has a more shiny one on their left wrist.

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
    Michael Rizzo
    Participant

Seems to be both wearing bracelets…

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

I’m going to feel REAL bad if I mis-identify the gender but I’m going out on a limb that it’s a male.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Fucking creepy mask.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

@rizzzoooooo they are so maybe it’s organizational wear but look at those hands from the garage video, they’re more beefier. The “happier” Addison video the driver has more delicate hands IMHO.

@mkarrett Agreed. The unknown person in each of the two videos don’t look the same to me for the exact reasons you’ve stated. The driver appears much more slight in build than the finger painter. I’d also guess the driver is male, but the gender neutral attire, thin build and lack of obvious body hair makes it difficult to be certain.

One more shot of the man from Addy’s first periscope:

Mystery Man - Periscope 1

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

I can’t say with 100% certainty of course, but I don’t recognize any of the attributes we can see of these masked/obscured males from any of the events so far.

So I’m pretty sure we’ve yet to meet any of them in person.

Who they are in the organizational structure is an interesting question though…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register