"YES, we, us, they are for YOU to uncover. "

Tension brand Forums MISC TENSION DISCUSSION "YES, we, us, they are for YOU to uncover. "

This topic contains 16 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of PuppetGirl PuppetGirl 7 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

I was PM’d by a fellow initiate and was asked to share my thoughts and asked if I wished them to be kept private.
    Quite the contrary. I have decied to just start a thread and let the community all add their two cents.
    I am curious to hear everyone’s opinions just as others would like to hear mine. If you do not have objection I will copy and paste this discussion as well as your inquiry, to kick off the thread. (There was no reply so I will not disclose who I was talking to at this time. ) I will share my conclusions only after there has been participation from fellow initiates In this little game within the game.

I think that a large part of the first wave of participants has a huge potential of being part of the experience. Others as well. It would make sense for the founding of the community and to create the first ripples of exposure.
    It is most interesting that we seem to have all of, or nearly all of ,the necessary skill sets to begin to scratch and claw at the basics of what this is. Is this chance?

What do you do for work, if you don’t mind me asking?
    Have you studied psychology by chance?
    You yourself have somewhat indicated that you could potentially be involved or know someone who is.
    I have thought since the beginnings of our interactions that you were somehow testing me, probing and poking me in ways that would be sufficient to test whether or not I was in fact, ₩ the way I described myself in the questionnaire.
    Along with a certain gauging as to how this experience is affecting me.
    I do have suspicions about you.

This of course, as is everything that seems to be related to tension, is not certain.
    That’s the Awesome part about it… no truth is easily ascertained. One can only speculate, take notes, attempt to make deductions based on your own _path and make changes as facts present themselves. There are very few certain facts that can be noted however.
    Even becoming friends with folks on social media etc.. does this prove that these people are not a part of tension? I çan not say so with certainty. There is possibility of fake accounts.. or even real accounts, but as real as one account in fact can be… even those that are consistent with the tension profiles, does not discount the possibility that they could be a part of the production or play another role behind the scenes.
    It’s all so mysterious.
    I think that the unraveling of this aspect can only be accomplished by combined effort, exchanging experiences and noting consistentcies. The light Ones perspective can bring to the table is greatly diminished in comparison to that which can be brought by many.
    I would like to invite EVERYONE to share their, thoughts, experiences, and perspectives so that we may unravel some of the mystery, or even Create more with our ramblings. Plus… this could be quite entertaining.
    I will await your approval to share your inquiry before posting.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@sovereignskies – I randomly saw this on Craigslist today and it made me think of you 😀
    How Do I Know if I’ve Been Bugged?

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Well that was an interesting read. Why does it make you think of me? My crazy ass story nobody ever believes? lol.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

It goes hand in hand with your story. I mean your story got me thinking ya know?

Profile photo of creepsociety
    creepsociety
    Participant

Just post your observation… Or don’t. That simple. 🙄

Profile photo of Addison Born
    Addison Born
    Participant

Just subscribed to this thread. Very interested in seeing where this goes…

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

I was PM’d by a fellow initiate and was asked to share my thoughts and asked if I wished them to be kept private. I decided to share it to start the thread off. It was brought to my attention that the initial post was confusing.
    Here is the reply to that inquiry:

Quite the contrary. I have decied to just start a thread and let the community all add their two cents.
    I am curious to hear everyone’s opinions just as others would like to hear mine. If you do not have objection I will copy and paste this discussion as well as your inquiry, to kick off the thread. (There was no reply so I will not disclose who I was talking to at this time. ) I will share my conclusions only after there has been participation from fellow initiates In this little game within the game.

I think that a large part of the first wave of participants has a huge potential of being part of the experience. Others as well. It would make sense for the founding of the community and to create the first ripples of exposure.
    It is most interesting that we seem to have all of, or nearly all of ,the necessary skill sets to begin to scratch and claw at the basics of what this is. Is this chance?

What do you do for work, if you don’t mind me asking?
    Have you studied psychology by chance?
    You yourself have somewhat indicated that you could potentially be involved or know someone who is.
    I have thought since the beginnings of our interactions that you were somehow testing me, probing and poking me in ways that would be sufficient to test whether or not I was in fact, ₩ the way I described myself in the questionnaire.
    Along with a certain gauging as to how this experience is affecting me.
    I do have suspicions about you.

This of course, as is everything that seems to be related to tension, is not certain.
    That’s the Awesome part about it… no truth is easily ascertained. One can only speculate, take notes, attempt to make deductions based on your own _path and make changes as facts present themselves. There are very few certain facts that can be noted however.
    Even becoming friends with folks on social media etc.. does this prove that these people are not a part of tension? I çan not say so with certainty. There is possibility of fake accounts.. or even real accounts, but as real as one account in fact can be… even those that are consistent with the tension profiles, does not discount the possibility that they could be a part of the production or play another role behind the scenes.
    It’s all so mysterious.
    I think that the unraveling of this aspect can only be accomplished by combined effort, exchanging experiences and noting consistentcies. The light Ones perspective can bring to the table is greatly diminished in comparison to that which can be brought by many.
    I would like to invite EVERYONE to share their, thoughts, experiences, and perspectives so that we may unravel some of the mystery, or even Create more with our ramblings. Plus… this could be quite entertaining.
    I will await your approval to share your inquiry before posting. – end message.

I think was also asked of me to reveal the location or identity of 4 as was asked of me. I never said I knew her identity, nor her location. I said I had theories.
    These theories are only based upon what I have been exposed to, what I have seen and what my imagination did from there.. My _path. I hinkle a collaborative effort is what is necessary to make any stronger assumptions.

Profile photo of Daela
      Daela
      Participant

Cody, it seems to me that you think one of the original 36 participants – someone who went to the first event? or at least was part of the “first wave” of users – is actually GK4. Is the purpose of your post to invite speculation on GK4’s alt persona?

Personally, I feel like we’ve already played the finger-pointing game under GK5, and I’m not particularly interested in repeating the experience unless we have something more concrete to go on. Diminishing returns, and all that. But if you have more evidence to present, please do!

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

I have considdered this possibility yes. I do believe that at LEAST a few of the original 36 could be a part of tension.
      Yes , the post was meant to invite speculation. Do not confuse with a witch hunt as transpired before, rather a friendly game of who’s who. We are not making accusations of being detractors or anything here.
      I just thought perhaps this could be a good chance to gain more insight from each other. A community building exercise if you will.
      I don’t care If anybody wishes to participate or not. I was just an Idea I felt was worth pursuing.

If they feel we are able to determine who they are, then there must be a bread crumb trail of sorts to follow.

Profile photo of Jessica
      Jessica
      Participant

@sovereignskies With all due respect, how is this useful? I don’t think Gatekeeper4 means we are to locate her by breaking down the fourth wall so to speak. I don’t see how that would be useful for the OOA or Tension.

Profile photo of Daela
      Daela
      Participant

I agree, I don’t think this is what GK4 meant by “uncovering”.

As for what she did mean, though…I really don’t know.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

What’s “hinkle?”

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

hinkle= think. lol. typo

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Ok ok, Point taken. It was a Wayward thought. lol. I guess I Will just have to continue to speculate the finer details based upon my own observations.
    Hah.
    All good folks. No need for lynching. hahaha.

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
      PuppetGirl
      Participant

@sovereignskies Nobody is lynching. It just doesn’t seem useful to speculate on who’s who, nor are you doing it publicly. You appear to be attempting to bait others into telling you some sort of crazy theories that aren’t leading toward Enlightment anyway. Maybe your energy would be better spent looking for Enlightment and leading others to the OOA than speculating who is behind the generous act of guiding us toward it.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of PuppetGirl PuppetGirl.
    Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Hey, you are entitled to your opinion. If you believe that my intention is to sway others, that is your right.
    It is easy to assume when one does not have all the facts.
    I have nothing to hide from the group and would gladly share if not concern for someones request for privacy. I may have read into some things that somehow lead me to the conclusion that this was an avenue to persue. I took some of the words literal in gk4s message on the “fb” thread. I will not appologize for the workings of my mind. I can only hope to learn from what I experience.
    I will continue to add my thoughts and perspectives as I feel I should.
    If this is not the will of the institute then I am sure that I will know about it.
    I stand strong in my convictions, my actions and continue to follow that which is my _path.
    No hard feelings there @puppetgirl .
    Relax your sounding a little Tense. 😉

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register