YouTube Video with encrypted messages

Tension brand Forums NEW ASPIRANTS, Begin Here YouTube Video with encrypted messages

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa 7 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of KJ
    KJ
    Participant

Has anyone else seen the O.O.A. Institute Youtube video? The one that is just a ladies voice saying numbers for an entire six minutes(don’t know if I am late on this or not)

but there are a couple of times where a coded message flashes onto the screen….and gives a link to where the message can be decrypted…the link works, but a password is needed to get the message

has anyone seen this before? I haven’t seen anyone speaking of it on the forums, so I thought I would mention it

here is a link to the youtube video

if anyone has any information on this please let me know, would love to know what it says

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Hi I don’t want to burst bubbles but I’ll just do it so you’re not going down the wrong track:

That is not Tension affiliated, that is a very neat art project but has no ARG affiliation whatsoever. Now, if anyone has new information please feel free to interject.

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

I could be wrong but I think this was made by another forum participant (fan), am I correct?

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Correct and basically months ago I inquired with @thecreator I think right before or after I became Sentry and asked point blank what’s up. I’m trying to be diplomatic because I haven’t heard any updates since May about this video having revelancy to Tension so if I do, I’ll let you know. XD

Profile photo of KJ
    KJ
    Participant

@melissa thank you for the heads up lol..im clueless lol

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register