This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of TheBuz TheBuz 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of GATEKEEPER3
    GATEKEEPER3
    Keymaster

Looks like I picked a great day to run late! I did not see that coming. And it’s hard to surprise me. If you weren’t so delusional about WHO you think you are maybe we could be friends. Live it up little girl, I’m sure we’ll meet soon.

Profile photo of Freedom's Flame
    Freedom’s Flame
    Participant

It’s good to hear from you, @gatekeeper3. That addresses many of our concerns.

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

glad you are okay III!

Profile photo of 111_error
    111_error
    Participant

Hey III.

I think I expected you to be more .. effervescent about this!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Hey @gatekeeper3, any words of wisdom for your supporters/followers in the wake of this?

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Goddammit.

Our King Joffrey lives.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Andrew Kasch Andrew Kasch.
      Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Yeah, well, you’re about to get your Ramsey.

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
      Andrew Kasch
      Participant

I don’t think Addison has that level of cruelty in her. It feels like she just reached a breaking point. Maybe 4 did her job a little to well?

Whatever ends III can only be for the better. He makes my blood boil.

@gatekeeper3 was running late? Was he late enough that he saw what was happening and stayed in the car throughout, or so late that he was not there during this video?

If the former, why did he not come out at any point during the lead up or followup to four’s death? If the latter, who’s car was that, that pulled up prompting Four to give 2, née Addison the knife?

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

Boy am I glad I switched sides.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register