Addison called me yesterday, Tuesday Sept 5th

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA Addison called me yesterday, Tuesday Sept 5th

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Pandace88 Pandace88 7 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of 111_error
    111_error
    Participant

Some people know I am currently working in a rather remote area.. Well, yesterday I received a call, but the voicemail only arrived a few hours later.

“Morgan? It’s me, Addison. I just wanted to .. hear your voice. Goodbye.”

She’s crying throughout.

This one hurt. I won’t be there Wednesday, but I will never forget you, Addison Barrow. If there was something, anything, more that I could have done, I would have.

You defined this experience and this journey for a lot of us. I hope by some miracle this was not really goodbye. =*(

It’s getting harder and harder to hold out hope that Addison is going to make it out of this one. As she once said, she knows how this ends and it sounds like it isn’t going to be a happy one.

Thank you for sharing, and for caring about her.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Ughhhh heartstrings just got tugged. Big time. It’s so hard to see her smile in those recent videos because you just know underneath that mask she’s hurting.

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

@111error, my friend. Thank you for sharing this. I am afraid your description shades my conversation with her last night with a darker overtone. I wonder if the fact it was hard to hear portions of my call was leading me astray… I hoped I was hearing excitement mixed with anticipation… but perhaps I am kidding myself. Perhaps it was actually true sadness?

It is interesting that she actually said to you, “It’s me, Addison.” A short time back, she asked me not to use that name for her.

Morgan, she has expressed to you in the past, I believe, that she hoped you still carried faith in her. If she cared enough to call you and utter a “Goodbye,” then she knows you truly cared.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

I hope it isn’t a final goodbye either, though it doesn’t sound good. She said she knew what was coming, that might include this. I can understand why she would want to reach out as herself instead of Gatekeeper2 if something bad is coming. Time will tell.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I feel like those of us who are there tomorrow will watch Addison die.

Profile photo of Pandace88
      Pandace88
      Participant

Me too but I hope not…

Profile photo of Grace (bumble)
    Grace (bumble)
    Participant

I’ll be waiting – (and sobbing)

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

Don’t give up hope. Fat lady hasn’t sung. Pigs are not flying. Keep faith.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by Profile photo of PuppetGirl PuppetGirl.
    Profile photo of Pandace88
    Pandace88
    Participant

This breaks my heart :(

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register