aleocotillo phone call – 7/11

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA aleocotillo phone call – 7/11

This topic contains 35 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of AH-lay AH-lay 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

As I was finishing up reading the article (which I haven’t because after what I’m about to say I immediately came here to post), I received a phone call from a man. I’ll narrate it as best I can and remember because it happened so fast as: The man asked if I was Alejandra and if I had read the article piece, I said I was doing just that, he paused and said under his breath what I believe was “smoking mirrors…” He then asked if I knew what magic is, he didn’t really let me answer and continued saying that it doesn’t exist, He asked me to see my right hand and said the OOA wants to put something shiny in there, a distraction for what is about to happen, to get My head out of my ass. And then he hung up.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of AH-lay AH-lay.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Sean (@TheGilded) Sean (@TheGilded).
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Sean (@TheGilded) Sean (@TheGilded). Reason: Edited for clarity
    Profile photo of Mustafa Said
    Mustafa Said
    Participant

If that guy represents the OOA it sounds like he’s trying to discredit the article at least to me.

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Interesting, I actually got the impression that he wasn’t from the OOA, but how can be sure at this point?

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
    Michael Rizzo
    Participant

Just got a call too, was actually right about to make a new thread but thought I’d check first incase anyone else got one. I answered and it was very staticky. At first nothing happened then he broke the silence,
    “Rizzo?” The way he sounded, I thought it was a friend fucking around with me but I quickly learned otherwise.
    “Michael, I’m having a poor connection, can you hear me?”
    – “I can make out what you’re saying”

“You can make out what I’m saying… Perfect…. Michael this is all a bunch of bull shit. All just smoke and mirrors trying to cover it all up. All you still think this is just a game, Michael this is NOT A FUCKING GAME. They’re just trying to distract you with shiny pieces. Get out now, This is your FINAL warning.”
    I believe he said his name in the beginning but it was pretty hard to hear at the start so I’m not sure. And if goes without saying that what I quoted above is the best I can remember him saying.

Profile photo of Addison Born
      Addison Born
      Participant

If something bad happens to you I want to be the first to apologize for voting yes for you to come back into the fold.

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

It’s ok bb ❤️

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

So…
    The article is a distraction. Something else is coming in the meantime at the very least, something we’re not expecting.

Profile photo of MColyard
    MColyard
    Participant

I like how Tension breaks the fourth wall and then unbreaks it within a minute.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Just in case we *thought* we knew what was going on.

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

He said a quote, it mentioned the right hand, but he said it so low and fast I couldn’t make out what it was, I’m hoping its an existing quote that I can find online.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Was it something about “The right hand should know what the left is doing” or something along those lines?

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

No, it had something to do with the right hand and something shiny, then when he said it louder to me it was much more simpler, it was as if he was saying the quote to himself at first and then spoke to me

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of AH-lay AH-lay.
      Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Idk if this means anything, but when I was reintroduced at the mixer, prior to being led out, a man put something in my left hand and told me to never drop it nor to hold it, just to leave my hand flat and don’t let it fall. Led me down some stairs and right before being brought out, took it from me and just said “perfect, I knew you wouldn’t let it go” or something like that

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Maybe since I was told to look at my right hand, and I did look even though he couldn’t see me…or maybe he did…😱

Michael Rizzo
    Participant

Also worth noting that the caller sounded a bit older

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Yes, probably same guy I got too then

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

Not sure if it’s relevant or not but in my questionnaire I answered “No” when asked if I believed in magic

Profile photo of 111_error
      111_error
      Participant

Everything is relevant, nothing is accidental.

Congratulations on having this contact!

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Thanks! ☺️ It was my first phone call so I was pretty stoked

Michael Rizzo
    Participant

If anything, this has only reenforced my desire for the truth. The OOA has been a lil weird lately. I stopped searching for the truth behind the institute a little while ago and got lost in the sauce. But this has reawakened me to the hard fact that I must look more into the institute. I am not going anywhere until we will learn the truth.

Addison Born
    Participant

Know it’s shooting in the dark, but was the older voice more gravely/authoritative sounding or more empathetic/desperate?

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Definitely authorative. At first just friendly before I confirmed who I was.

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

What are you thinking, @addisonborn?

Addison Born
      Participant

So @coryphella, @endlesspictures, and I met with this ex-OOA-assocate Warren at a bar a few weeks ago, told us similar things – it’s not a game, get out now, etc., and he had a very distinctly gravely, assertive tone of voice the whole time.. There’s no way of knowing for sure, but I wonder if it was him?

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

It may be! How long was your encounter with him?

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Mine was…maybe 25-30 min? Probably not that long.

Addison Born
      Participant

Same as with everyone else – it was about 20-25 min, went into detail on that in this thread

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

I’ll confess reading your story makes me a little paranoid right now, lol. Thanks for sharing.

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

About how old would you say he was?

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Oh I’m terrible at that question…50s, if I had to guess?

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

That sounds about right!

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Yea that sounds exactly the age of the man. Definetly leaning towards this being a call from warren

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Yea def authoritive

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

This call sounds very similar to the call I received from Aleister that eventually led to the meeting with Warren.

I would say Warren is mid to late 40s. Not a very friendly dude.
      He was mostly anti-OOA. But it seemed like he was still working for them, based on the phone calls he forced us to make. Not sure where his allegiance actually lies.

The phone call does sound like him though.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

It would make sense for these calls to be coming from Warren. I wonder if one of the three of us will hear from him.

Profile photo of Nate
    Nate
    Participant

I agree wholeheartedly with the fourth wall comment. IS IT OR IS IT NOT A GAME, BRO?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register