Anoch?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 17 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 7 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

Hello all,

Now that we know that the A of Ooa most likely stands for Anoch i just wanted to speculate on what exactly that might mean.

Although it seems familiar i cannot come up with a direct reference for Anoch

However there are some indirect ones, partically its similarity to the word Enoch (usually translated as follower of God)

If we consider Anoch a version of the word Enoch with the prefix -a (meaning into or onto) or -an (meaning not or opposite roughly) we can make some interesting assumptions…

What do you guys think?

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

Btw Enoch has many other biblical meanings besides the loose one i provided, most can be found thru this link.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enoch_(ancestor_of_Noah)

Profile photo of VincentVega
    VincentVega
    Participant

anyone ever figure out what an ANOCH is?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of VincentVega VincentVega.
    Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Oh Boy. Anoch. I’ve been with this Experience since early March and I don’t think anybody has a clear answer on what Anoch is except it’s possibly the Church of Anoch.

In due time I believe those that stay on the path will find out. I’m speculating, of course, but it seems like information that’s pretty central to the experience.

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

My lord this thread was dusty! Melissas on the ball as usual. I’ll add that Anoch may be the SHE referenced at times.

Profile photo of Daela
      Daela
      Participant

Oh I hadn’t thought of that. That would be nuts. I would be into that.

VincentVega
    Participant

Is Anoch a God they worship? Do they worship a God? Is this some new age hippy dippy shit?

I want Anoch to be a monster, let’s turn this supernatural!

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

Well, they are most definitely worshipping something, possibly a god or maybe something darker as @atticus360 mentions.
      One thing I can say for certain is there is nothing hippy dippy about this, even though sometimes people act that way with goody two shoes stuff

Profile photo of 111_error
      111_error
      Participant

HIGH FIVE AND A BACKSLAP, JAKE.

If you don’t like how other people are interacting, be the change you wish to see.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

Isn’t that what I’m already doing? I feel I’ve never been anything but myself on here. I may come across as gruff, but I am not trying to be mean, just honest to myself and others. I don’t think the gatekeepers have set a tone of holding anyone’s hand either.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Jake O Jake O.
      Profile photo of 111_error
      111_error
      Participant

Your last few posts have shown irritation towards other people’s engagement. If other people’s happiness is affecting you, perhaps you’re feeling a little … tense? <3

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

you mistake irritation for a statement of fact. people are free to feel and act however they choose. I’m not trying to say that it’s wrong, simply point it out. I’m sorry that it is bothering you, but my nature is one of skepticism.

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

We have no idea as of yet.

Have you checked out Rosemary’s ascension on the tension youtube page?

VincentVega
    Participant

This is going to turn out to be some bohemian grove moloch shit!

sorry, my inner conspiracy nerd is coming out

:-)

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

Given what limited info we have we can surmise that “Anoch” is the oracular fount from which the Oracles and hence the entire organization receives its …. Purpose. Is it a deity, being, entity or an object? idk

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

(Side note: I used to sort of work for the Bohemian Grove.)

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Story time with Megan soon!! Haha

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Ha. I wish. When I lived in San Francisco I worked for a production company that rented lighting equipment to them every summer. The owner of the company was a member. I was in charge of putting together the rental order. It was enormous and basically bankrolled the company for the rest of the year, and every other client got to go fuck themselves in the summer. No women are allowed there, so I never went to set up lights.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register