Another Phone Call

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA Another Phone Call

This topic contains 55 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Cody Cody 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Just got a call form a restricted number, His name was Micheal; he said he was something to do with security.

The first couple of questions; “How has your experience been?”, ect; You know, normal questions.

The last couple were; “Who do you think III will choose?”, “Have you ever had any personal contact with Gatekeeper III?”, “Does anyone in the community know IIIs address?”, and “Has anyone you know, been to III’s address?”

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

Do you think that someone does know the address and maybe don’t know they do. Interesting line of questioning.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

That was certainly being implied.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

That’s an interesting possibility…and possibly and address we are *supposed* to go to?

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

What an odd phone call! I never pictured the Gatekeepers having an address. It’s also weird he asked who you thought he’d choose since that is supposed to be based on the voicemails that we left for him.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

I can still give a guess to who he would choose.

I’d bet more that this is OSDM panicking and reaching out to any avenue for possible information regarding III

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Nice! I like where this is going!

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

@astro4545 I moved this over to Interactions category for ya

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Thanks

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

What were your answers to said questions?

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

From the ones I can remember:
      Mike: “How has your experience with Tension been?”
      Me: “I don’t wanna say lackluster, but I haven’t had many interactions; I blame that on how far away I live though.”
      Mike: “How caught up on the story are you?”
      Me: I wanna say that I know the middle section.
      Mike: “Who do you think Gatekeeper 3 will choose?”
      Me: REDACTED
      Mike: “Does anyone in the community know Gatekeepr III’s address?”
      Me. Not that I know of/I don’t think so
      Mike: “Let me say one more time; Has anyone you know been to Gatekeeper III’s address?”
      Me: No

@astro4545: Is there a reason you REDACTED the name of the one you think @gatekeeper3 might choose? I for one am curious who you stated, your reason, and what the reaction from Michael may have been.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

I just wanna see who’s chosen before I reveal it, also I wanna say sorry to who I chose; I may of thrown you under the bus.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

or perhaps they’ll get in touch with that person with an offer to try and pull off a Valkyrie or something

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Three possibilities:

1. GK3’s address is the office building that some apostles visited – but I have a hard time imagining him living in an office building, mostly due to the fact that I’ve had an image of GK3 in my head that doesn’t square with that and is most likely completely fictional anyway.

2. Since February, one of us has been to the location where GK3 lives and doesn’t know it through a Tension-related event. We could make a list of those possible locations.

3. One of us knows GK3 personally and doesn’t know it???

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

4th: One of us knows it and hasn’t said anything about it.

@astro4545 Well now that you put it that way, it’s even more fascinating. I vote you tell us now because secrets aren’t usually smiled upon unless expressly directed by one of our cast of characters. Personally I’d not feel thrown under a bus. I’d love to sit with III for a chat, staple gun or not.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Ummmmmmmmmm, STRAWPOLL

I just received a call from the OSDM as well. Same format, he asked me a couple questions, primarily related to my role as Sentry. What the role entails, what I do, that sort of thing.

The topic of conversation then shifted to III, although he was more concerned with whether or not I had ever signed anything and given it to them. I let him know that I signed a couple things, like the NDA for the hood event and the waiver for the Mixer. He asked me to confirm, then left off with the phrase “So you’re telling me that it’s likely they have a copy of your signature on their servers”. I confirmed that was the case, at which point he thanked me and hung up.

He never asked me about addresses or who I thought III would choose, or anything like that.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

I figured that others would get the call. But why would he think I would know anything about III? III ignores me.

The feeling I got was that the OSDM has so far been uninvolved in the OOA’s dealings and events so now need to play catch up. I suspect they don’t really know what GK5, GK4 or III actually did, so they’re reaching out and calling us to get up to speed

Maybe you were targeted because he thought you knew info even if you didn’t have direct dealings with III, or maybe you were called just because they’re just trying to reach out to active Disciples.

Profile photo of Addison Born
      Addison Born
      Participant

@astro4545 have you talked to anyone else from Tension or any other unknown numbers in general? They must’ve called you for a reason.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

I’ve gotten one other phone call; person said they were on there way. Still haven’t shown up.

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
      Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Oh man, they got yo signature… Let’s hope you aren’t randomly signed up for life insurance any time soon!

Don’t taunt too hard. If they got mine, they got yours too

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
      Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Seems like we’re all on the same boat, at least everyone who has been picked for in person events is

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

So I’m good.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Perhaps they asked those who made serious inquiries to 3’s offer of a face to face.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

That would make sense.

Profile photo of Ezi
      Ezi
      Participant

How would they know who made serious inquiries and who didn’t, unless they also have access to the voicemail, in which case, why didn’t III use a phone that they didn’t have access to.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

That very same phone number has been confirmed as having been used earlier on in the experience. Perhaps it is an OOA number to which a number of departments have access to.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Cody Cody. Reason: Bad spellimg. hahaha
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Mwahahahaah I waited till 5:01!
    After being betrayed by my fellows, here is my answer.

I believe Mike will the one chosen.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

I voted “no” btw :)

Thank you? I think? haha

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Well. That was a doozie.
    I actually received a repeat call. Private number once again.
    I was again pre occupied but thankfully within reaching distance. haha.
    My girlfriend was telling me to get out of the room as he began to speak.
    Pretty sure he said he was Mike as well.
    He asked first off if the call was being recorded. I said no. He then, in a more energetic tone, asked me once more with strong emphasis on the entire question.
    I once again, said no.
    He replied with a merry and enthusiastic, “GOOD”!

He then stated that he wanted to ask me a few questions about the Tension experience. I agreed.
    He asked me what I thought about the experience so far.
    He asked me how long I have been a participant.
    At some point I stepped in and asked him if he was with OSDM.
    He said that he would like to continue asking me questions before answering mine.
    He asked If I have ever been invited to a live event.
    Then the questions changed. lol.

I was asked similar questions about 3.
    If I had a direct line of contact with him.
    If I have ever seen a picture of 3. he asked, a “ARE YOU SURE”. (He asked that after I answered all of the 3 questions)
    He asked who I thought he was going to choose.
    He then again changed questions.

He asked if I was close with/trusted members of the community. (There was something attached to this line of questioning that I will not say for now)
    Once again he asked if I had, or that if I thought that perhaps anyone in the community has, a direct line of communication with 3. No for myself and I don’t know about others.

Then I was asked if I knew of there being any food or drinks served at any live events.
    He then asked if I knew anyone within the community whom had consumed food or drink at any live events.
    Then in an odd change of tone asked if I was familiar with any mind control programs. I asked him to repeat the question to which he obliged. (thanks I wasn’t quite sure I heard you correctly.)
    I answered with a yes and then he started asking if I was familiar with certain programs by name.
    He said one (which I didn’t quite catch)
    then I think he said monarch and I stepped in with an “MK ultra”.
    He seemed glad that I was aware of them.
    He then told me that to answer my question, he was with “Omega council Security and Data Management”.
    I think he said they were investigating recent events.
    Mike thanked me for my time and for answering his questions.
    I thanked him as well. He told me to have a wonderful evening and quickly hung up.

There were definite undertones of members of the community being under mind control. Just sayin. lol

It was an Awesome call! haha.

Hopefully I can be of assistance to them in the future.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

interesting. if anyone is under mind control, I would have assumed it came from four, not III. Four is the one who placed helmets on people’s heads and there was food and drink served at the mixer.

I had a drink at the foxfire room, but it came directly from the bar and warren was never alone with it.

other than those instances, I’m not sure how any of us could be under any form of mind control

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Uh, well, in spite of your warning Jake I did drink what was put in front of me…because hey free tequila…and that was given to me by Warren.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

I am pretty damn sure that this Micheal guy said he was with osdm and then clearly stated “Omega council Data and Security Management”. Strange as it is actually Oracle SDM. So perhaps this was a BOSS call? I would have to assume so based upon the fact that he had to ask about the details of the mixers.
      A late thought coming through now.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Oh he asked about the address as well.

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

An IL number keeps calling me, but I’m assuming it’s a bill collector and not tension.

Though Michael seems to be targeting those out of CA.

Profile photo of Michelle
    Michelle
    Participant

What time did your call come? I received a phone call around 1pm but was heading into an appointment. I handed the phone to my daughter because it said “No Caller ID.” She said that they asked when I would be available. She answered about 2 hours (which is now) and asked if they would like to leave a message. Of course, they didn’t want to. Lol But, damn, I was literally walking into the office when the call came. I have no idea if it was them or not. 😒

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Around 3 est, 12 pst.

Profile photo of Michelle
      Michelle
      Participant

@astro4545 @sovereignskies.. Yep that would be around the time I was walking into the doctor’s office with the nurse. I threw my phone at my daughter and told her to tell them to call back. No call back. Maybe today. Keeping fingers crossed.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

14:06/2:06pm GMT

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

This is very strange. Could Gatekeeper III have been among us this whole time?

Profile photo of Ezi
      Ezi
      Participant

Who could it be though?

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

I had a theory that in my original phone call, the one where someone is coming to me, that its III.

Profile photo of Ezi
      Ezi
      Participant

I can’t remember if someone has asked this @astro4545, but do you know for sure that call was from the OOA (and not the guy that was saying he was pranking you in the forums)?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Ezi Ezi.
      Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Okay, the guy who was pranking me was my twin. He was in the same room as me when I got the call and wasn’t using a phone. The number I got a call from was 310-212-2212, I’m pretty sure others already confirmed it.

Profile photo of Ezi
      Ezi
      Participant

Cool, thanks, was just curious! Hopefully they turn up still!

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Honestly, if it wasn’t Tension; I fully expect them to tell me. That would be something to call the police about.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Funny you say that as my response to the question about if I had seen 3’s picture or not was something like, ” No, not to my knowledge anyway, unless he has secretly been a member of the community all along”.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

PLOT TWIST.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

III is 3 kids on top of each other’s shoulders.

He goes by the name Vincent Adultman.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

In the spirit of sharing weird coincidences, ehhhemm, if there are such things.Right after you posted this and right when I finished reading it,I recieved a call from a family member with the same first name. I have been keeping him up to date on tension and my latest theories. I began telling him about the conversation I had with Micheal and right about the time I started talking MK ultra he stopped me to remind me of a conversation we had a few days prior while at work in a remote location in the wilderness where there was no cell service. My family member and I (after I had completed the job I was contracted for) were discussing my latest theories about tension which strangely touched on project MK Ultra and potential mind control. It was one for my MANY theories about tension.
      It’s funny how these family connections keep tying us together Buz. I find it quite strange.
      So anyway. This is not the first time conversations of mine about tension have appeared in the narrative. To many to dismiss in fact. This has also happened with many phone conversations between @ununpentium and I.
      Talk about fucked up.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

I had forgotten about the conversation entirely until he reminded me. Quite the bit of Tension.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register