Are you a carnivore? Do you wear contacts?

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA Are you a carnivore? Do you wear contacts?

This topic contains 17 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of DimStyle DimStyle 7 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Several were called today to reschedule their Ascension. During the call they were asked these two questions:

*Are you a carnivore?

*Do you wear contacts?

What are your theories on the relevance of these inquiries? Did previous Ascension reschedule calls include these questions or others?

My theory regarding contacts: Eye drops, reminiscent of Rosemary Luther.

This certainly makes sense. We literally saw a video of Rosemary’s Ascension. Why would we assume this to be any different?

Although with all of the talk about suspect food, I’m wary to eat anything else that the OOA offers…

Profile photo of DimStyle
      DimStyle
      Participant

Maybe they will be serving BBQ!

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

I was asked if I had any allergies.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

I was also contacted earlier to move my time from 8:30 to 9:00 on the 10th. I was asked the carnivore/contacts questions as well. She was quite friendly though didn’t seem exactly sure of herself. She also told me not to worry about the questions after she asked. I called my fiance when I had a chance who is also scheduled for 8:30 on the 10th and he received a call as well to move his time to 9:00. He was unsure about moving his time without speaking to me to make sure we aren’t to far off (coming from out of town) so she then offered him 10:00 to which he replied the same. (If anyone reads this Jason is fine scheduled at 9:00 on the 10th!) She asked him if he wore contacts and if he had any allergies. She then apologized to him for asking those questions. She told both of us we would receive email confirmations.

Profile photo of Addison Born
    Addison Born
    Participant

I was moved from 8:30 to 9pm and asked if I was a carnivore and if I wore contacts, but also told “just forget I asked.”

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

I also got a call asking me the same questions and moving my time to 9pm. What caught this nice lady off guard was me asking about my messages not being answered by Tension about the physical requirements. As some of you know, I busted my foot bad, bad, bad a week ago. I’m hoping I will still be able to attend with a knee scooter, but I haven’t heard anything back and she was totally caught off guard by my line of questioning. They do say that this experience is uniquely tailored for each participant, hopefully that’s true 😉.

Profile photo of creepsociety
      creepsociety
      Participant

Hope they get back to you and you can attend! If not, I totally volunteer to push you through in a wheelchair or drag you 😂 Whatever works as long as you’re in!

creepsociety
      Participant
      Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

If we’re the same time I’ll be more than happy buddying up with you and wheel you around. I’ll take that bullet for ya!

In turn you’ll just give me a piggyback ride through a future Alone. XD

(I think I’m 8p though, doh)

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa.
    Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

Good news Fam! I just received a call from the Institute. Spoke to a very nice ?British? attendant, she wanted to let me know that they were fully aware of my injury. Taking into account my handicap, they will tailor the experience to fit my physical needs. She truly was a delight to talk to and easing my concerns. I’m soo excited now and not so worried. Thank you for the offers @mkarrett and @ephorrorsociety, but seems like the Institute has it covered!!

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Ah! That was probably the same woman who called me to clarify the Craigslist Actress OOG thread. She was nice!

Anyhow I’m glad the Institute called you. :)

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Pesky Brits get everywhere 😉

creepsociety
      Participant

Yay!!! That’s awesome of them!

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

*floppy muppet hands*. Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

I’m so happy to hear this! 😀

Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

…. I still await my time change and confirmation. :(

Profile photo of TinNose
      TinNose
      Participant

Mine too.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register