"Are you near a computer?" 3 p.m. PST

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA "Are you near a computer?" 3 p.m. PST

This topic contains 25 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Michelle Michelle 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

So, are we thinking Kim’s meeting with III will be “televised”?

Almost certainly. But meetings like this aren’t normally broadcast… Something about this is off, and seems rather important

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

You think it will be a periscope?

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

So far, whenever that question has been asked, it led to a periscope, but never with a confirmed meeting taking place.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

I can’t get Periscope on my laptop or phone so I’ve dug out my old android e-reader in a last ditch attempt…

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

This is my thinking too – a Periscope of the meeting. No pressure, Kim. :)

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

I can’t figure out if this makes Kim more or less safe…

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

If this is of the meeting, at least we can be witnesses to whatever happens…especially with III’s reputation

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Either that or a diversion, maybe

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I wont be near one, hopefully it isnt something interactive.

If it’s anything like the others, it will be a broadcast that is somewhat interactive in that active viewers can send messages the broadcaster will see, but it’s not normally all that much interaction.

And the videos generally tend to be archived for a day afterwards

Profile photo of Nosnevets
      Nosnevets
      Participant

Last time I requested a song change (Cab Calloway) and they immediately did… but other than that yeah…

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

Perhaps something about the meeting will lead to a Periscope of a drop as we have seen in the past? Broadcast of the meeting seem unlikely, but would be exciting!

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

3 more hours…

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

I hope there is a broadcast but I’m excited for whatever it will be. This may be one of my most anticipated Tension events other than the hooded event I was able to attend!

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

This is fascinating, especially if we get some kind of periscope of the meeting between @electrichippo and @gatekeeper3

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
    Michael Rizzo
    Participant

This event is to big to be fully behind closed doors, something big is going down whether it involves the package or not… As many have noted, whatever happens… Doubt it’ll be in our favor 😬

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Right? Because this isn’t the “thingworksoutnicely experience” this is Tension. We’re probably going to be mostly pissed and/or confused with whatever happens.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa.
      Profile photo of Addison Born
      Addison Born
      Participant

Yep.. based on how everything else has gone, we’re definitely not going to be getting what we expect. They have Kim, a very outspoken detractor of the OOA, set to be alone in a room with III – and while she’s preoccupied, they can basically do whatever they want.

_Michael Gray
    Participant

I don’t believe she has said anything to us, on the forums, about what to do with the package, but I wonder if @electrichippo has received any instruction from Sentinel or someone else about what she needs to do today with this package?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Pokemon go……

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

Ummmm…ok

_Michael Gray
    Participant

Well so does that mean III and BoS are united now? WTF?!?!

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Lame! That was so…. awkward.
    So seems like BOS and III alliance.

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

That was kind of lame…

Profile photo of Michelle
    Michelle
    Participant

I’m sure there needs to be a new thread started to discuss. Does someone want to make it?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register