Artwork by Megan

This topic contains 44 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Yes The S Yes The S 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Our very own @coryphella has honored me with her own handcrafted devotion of the OOA.

Beautiful work! :)

My piece of the puzzle

• This topic was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa.
    Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Here’s mine!

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

So. I say this with hesitation but I’ll post a message I got from that little detractor Kim BUT I’m only doing it because I don’t want Megan’s go unnoticed. Kim left a message:

Kindness still exists within the OOA. Save the innocent. – Kimberly, BoS (formerly, Electric_Hippo)

Kim's gift from Megan

Profile photo of 111_error
    111_error
    Participant

=O

Thank you Coryphella! Now .. she hinted there was something for us to find when they were all compiled ..

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

My Piece of Megan! Here is my lovely painting from Megan! I can’t wait to see them all together! ❤️ Thank you @coryphella

Also thanks @111error for assisting with my technical difficulties!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Amie Amie.
    Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

these are really great! beautiful work @coryphella

Profile photo of Daela
    Daela
    Participant

Megan's OOA gift

It’s beautiful @coryphella ! Thank you! <3

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

EVERYONE: I think I’m doing another round of paintings. First eight people who PM me with their mailing address get one.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Hey guys! Hopefully more puzzle pieces show up so we can piece everything together! I compiled all pieces posted thus far and put them on a shareable document.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y3CIcEFRExp12Uvbw6_WOnZH15Zeb5sQwjDjfNwYVBY/edit?usp=sharing

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Thanks Melissa!
    Also I kept one for myself – here it is.

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

Ooh I like this one. It looks like it has a map on it….hehe

Mine was sitting in my mailbox for longer than I care to admit. Woops. Seriously though, thanks @coryphella!

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

More pieces added:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y3CIcEFRExp12Uvbw6_WOnZH15Zeb5sQwjDjfNwYVBY/edit?usp=sharing

The challenge will be the color difference with all different cameras used to photograph the artwork. But hey, who doesn’t like a good challenge?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

So, quick hint – there were two sizes of canvases, because I couldn’t find another eight of the 4×4 ones that I already had 8 of. There are 8 4″x4″ canvases and 8 4″x6″ canvases, so the short side of the rectangular ones should be the same length as one of the sides of the square ones.

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

A big thank you to @coryphella for the amazing artwork she has done and given to our community! This is awesome!!
    OOA Painting

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

A big thank you to @coryphella for taking the time to make these Amazing paintings for our community. This is Awesome!! 😄

OOA Painting

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

Thank you @coryphella!!!! It’s awesome to receive art hee hee :)

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of ReidV ReidV.
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I’m going to start a second one soon and still need four more people…PM me your address & you’ll get a tile.

View post on imgur.com

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

View post on imgur.com

This one was sent to @maryellison911

There are two others still out there, one was returned to me and I sent it back out again, it should be received this week.
    The other went to someone who I have NOT seen on the forums in quite some time…hopefully he will resurface.

I’m going to start the next one this week and plan to have them sent off before I leave for Texas on the 30th. ***One of them is currently set aside for Aleister/Tension/GatekeeperWHOEVER but I will need a mailing address or some other method of physically handing off said object to them.***

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

Thank you @coryphella I got it today!!!!

View post on imgur.com

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

YAY!!!!!!!! So glad!!!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Hey @gatekeeper3 – Back in the day – before he was “ended” by you – Aleister told me that the OOA would be honored to have a tile from one of my paintings. If that still holds, please contact me ASAP with some way to get a physical object to you. I’m hoping to mail these tomorrow before I leave for Austin for a show (Best Little Whorehouse in Texas..ugh…..). That is all.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I just got back from various pre-Texas trip errands including the post office, so – @thebuz, @endlesspictures, @medeall, @monkeymuffin333, @halfbloodfangirl, @debzkim, @jeromy, @kasch – expect a small package sometime around Saturday. Please tell me if you do, or especially if you DON’T, get them. These won’t make much sense by themselves, you each got a piece of one larger painting so you’ll need to put them together…

Also I have *loved* making these because it’s given me a chance to practice/create in a medium that is completely outside of what I do, so I’m totally happy to keep making them as long as there are people who want them. That being said, it was difficult to find 9 people who wanted the last one (and I need 9 to do each one), so…should I start another once this show has opened and I’m back home?

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

I can’t wait!

Profile photo of Allison
      Allison
      Participant

I am so excited to get my piece of my art puzzle, I’m all geeked out! Thank you Megan! <3

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Allison Allison.
      Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Oh, that makes an otherwise difficult day better….thank you! I hope you like it when it gets there. :)

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

YOU ARE A SAINT!

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Ha! Well if you could please spread that sentiment around that would be great.

Profile photo of Neil King
      Neil King
      Participant

I am sad I missed out on this because of my completely air headed miss of that message! I hope you can find 8 more people because I am definitely in for the next round!

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Me too, I love doing them. I’d also like to get one to @mumumusings but I think that would require another round of collective creativity on our part.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

this is so exciting! I’m pumped! I have an awesome space saved for it in my home office

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

You’re amazing, Megan!

Profile photo of Michelle
    Michelle
    Participant

Awesome Megan! You’ve given me a reason to be excited for the mail. Thank you!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Dang, I missed my chance.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Ethan – I’m willing to do another if there are 9 people willing to take them. So far…

1. Neil
    2. Ethan

Profile photo of Nosnevets
      Nosnevets
      Participant

If that’s the case @coryphella I would take one to hang in my nerd cave =)

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Awesome! Thanks, Megan!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Andrew Kasch Andrew Kasch.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Andrew Kasch Andrew Kasch.
    Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

Just got mine! Already found a cool spot for it! I love it, thank you @coryphella

View post on imgur.com

Profile photo of Michelle
    Michelle
    Participant

@Coryphella I finally checked my mail from this weekend. Thank you for the lovely artwork. I’m still trying to figure out how to post a photo here. 😒 Will post it tomorrow but wanted to be sure to say thank you!

Profile photo of Allison
    Allison
    Participant

I just received my piece of the newest artwork puzzle! I am ready whenever everyone else is to get together and put our pieces together to solve!!! https://imgur.com/a/5xEgE

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Allison Allison.
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Thought I would put a reminder that 8 spots are still available.

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

I’ve been looking at all of this in awe and with a mind to making a gallery on the new blog (with your permission obvs @coryphella)… Two questions: 1) how many did you make in the end? And more importantly 2) Has the puzzle been solved yet?!?!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@blondiecamps – I’m away from my laptop today but can send you good photos of all the pieces later if you want (road tripping Minnesota waterfalls today). Are you on Facebook? If you friend me there I recently posted pics of the two completed paintings before I mailed off the pieces.

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

Oooh, that would be amazing! I’ll send a FB request now :-)

Profile photo of Yes The S
    Yes The S
    Participant

Wow these are awesome! I think I might turn my hand to making some Tension art as well.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register