C S Path

This topic contains 23 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Michel Michel 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Michel
    Michel
    Participant

As you remember, i uncovered the letters C S Path written in red in Four’s instruction. This lead as been quickly forgotten but i had today the torturing impression than it shouldn’t be handwaved just yet and than the answer to this cypher may put some lights on recent events.

Do C.S be the initials of someone among us ? Can it be a anagram ? Any other types of wordplays ? Some computer program or functions ? Do it have such thing as cispathy ? Nevertheless, my experience in the adventure genre yell me than is too common a trope and the Tension Experience proven itself too clever until now for this to be insignificant.

As for the anagram lead, i put it as a single word in a anagram generator. here the results:
    tachs
    staph
    caphs
    pacts
    patch
    scath
    chats
    chaps
    chapt
    paths
    acts
    chas
    apts
    chat
    path
    tach
    past
    shat
    taps
    cash
    scat
    pats
    stap
    spat
    hasp
    pacs
    hast
    phat
    cast
    caph
    pact
    tash
    pahs
    hats
    cats
    pash
    haps
    caps
    chap
    ach
    pac
    pht
    ats
    pah
    hap
    apt
    has
    hat
    cap
    act
    sac
    ahs
    cat
    cha
    pas
    tap
    pst
    pat
    ash
    tas
    spa
    sap
    asp
    sat
    sha
    sh
    ah
    ta
    pa
    as
    st
    at
    ha
    ch

• This topic was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Michel Michel.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Michel Michel.
    Profile photo of Nate
    Nate
    Participant

Are you certain rose are the ONLY indicated letters?

Profile photo of Michel
    Michel
    Participant

*Revise* DANG !!! The uppercased word !!!

Child every single face here trying living light do what need to be done you will change her mind

And there also letters in black: i ,scribbled h , n, e univere , b,ll,i,i, l, n,o, i,i,t,l,t,li,i,,l,l,i,l,t,o,l,l,ou,thi,your

As for the red ones, a . and a – had to be added resulting to cs path.-

After reusing the generator it doesn’t change really the result even if the – suggest now a two word noun.

Thank for this demonstration of the power of teamwork.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Michel Michel.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Michel Michel.
    Profile photo of Nate
    Nate
    Participant

I did nothing! Lol. I just always find that revision after the initial attempt tends to help. I antique shop and I always make a least two rounds of the store. I figured that’d probably be applicable here. Lol

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Could the initials CS stand for a place and not a person?

Profile photo of Nate
      Nate
      Participant

You have something in mind?

Profile photo of Michel
      Michel
      Participant

The c may then mean either california or californian.

But then i’m sure you know your state geography better than i do and than it will ring more bell for you than it could for me.

Profile photo of Nate
      Nate
      Participant

Ohioan here. No help from me. Lol. Who’s first name starts with a C? If those are the only red letters, I’m convinced it’s a name.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Hmmm can’t think of anyone who’s name start’s with a C and a last that starts with S.

Profile photo of Nate
      Nate
      Participant

Well, maybe the S is merely possessive, as in “C’s path”.

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Hmmm…

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Maybe “Southern California”? I know it’s not in the same order, but that could work.

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
      Andrew Kasch
      Participant

California State? A path at the university?

Guys, THAT’S IT…we have to go the college campus and walk the bike path!

….

….

….

Yeah, I got nothing…

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

C’s path that’s an exciting idea eh Cody.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Yes my friend. When I look at it this way it is an exciting prospect.
      As with everything about Tension however, nothing is certain. So I will try not to get to excited over speculation at this point.
      as others have mentioned, this could very well be a red herring or perhaps connected to red charachters from other sources.

Profile photo of Nate
    Nate
    Participant

OooOooOoOOOOooo

Profile photo of prufrock5150
    prufrock5150
    Participant

We may also want to consider adding the previous red letters from IV’s note to III: FY. Since the theory that it stood for the date 6/25 didn’t pan out, it remains an unsolved mystery. Could adding it to “CSpath.-” yield any result? Have there been any other red letters that we’ve missed in previous documents? Could it just be a literally-red herring?

Here’s what the numbers look like for the letters:

C – 3
    S – 19
    p – 16
    a – 1
    t – 20
    h – 8

Numerologically, adding up each until you get a single sum from the letters yields this: 3 1 7 1 2 8 – .

Adding F (6) and Y (25) to the mix would give 6 7 3 1 7 1 2 8 – .

So far, ideas that have sprung up from this include Lat./Long. coordinates (not sure where we’d place the decimal point, though), a phone number (there are only enough digits to form one if we include the FY as part of the area code and treat – and . as 0s (?)), or an IP address (though, again, where it breaks up is suspect since there are not enough digits there to form the xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (where each xxx is between 001 and 255) format.

Suffice it to say, no suggestions can be ruled out as too far-fetched at this point!

Thanks, @chicar, for reviving this topic, as it is indeed an interesting mystery!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

There was a video from way back that had unsolved elements, including numbers in red: https://www.facebook.com/TheTensionExperience/videos/1714075645502820/

Profile photo of Nate
      Nate
      Participant

Well, the letter “com” in the URL came chronologically before FY, so maybe comfy? I mean, it’s an antonym for tense, I guess.

Profile photo of American Ruin
      American Ruin
      Participant

the number “2” also shows up in red

Profile photo of sisyphus
    sisyphus
    Participant

There is a company called CSPath listed in LinkedIn. A small, privately-held company with 10 or less employees, involved in media projects and apps(?). Their website address is given as https://cspath.com. If you try to go to that site, you get a message that says: “server DNS address could not be found”

Profile photo of cdawg
    cdawg
    Participant

What about a website or computer path? a pathname.
    I don’t know which “four’s instruction” you’re referencing so I don’t have all the clues, but my thinking is a possible “hidden” page on this site? Try some different additions to the homepage URL?

We have tools to analyze the site’s contents. If it’s a website, it’s not on TheTensionExperience.com’s domain

Profile photo of Michel
    Michel
    Participant

Nice inputs until now but lets not forgot the uppercased words (and the black letters if they really significative). Look like they had to be put in order in matter to form a phrase.

Just to put them back in memory:

Child every single face here trying living light do what need to be done you will change her mind

And there also letters in black: i ,scribbled h , n, e univere , b,ll,i,i, l, n,o, i,i,t,l,t,li,i,,l,l,i,l,t,o,l,l,ou,thi,your

And for those wondering what ”four’s instruction” i was talking about:

periscope 10 of July 2016

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register