periscope 10 of July 2016

Tension brand Forums THEORIES, PUZZLES, DECODING THEIR MESSAGE periscope 10 of July 2016

This topic contains 127 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Hazel Cloud Hazel Cloud 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Michel
    Michel
    Participant

Doesn’t find thread about the subject so i made one.

Adisson (perhaps ?) gave something to Russel then meet up with a women in her car.

Discuss

• This topic was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Michel Michel.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa. Reason: Correct the date
    Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

I don’t know if someone has the ability but we should try to change the title to July instead of June just so there is no confusion!

Instagram post just now shows @daela being given her path.

Profile photo of Michel
    Michel
    Participant

Oups, my bad, i was too enthuse. And of course my editing ability just disapear.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Michel Michel.
    Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

That looked exciting! Have fun @daela

View post on imgur.com

Profile photo of Michel
    Michel
    Participant

Who the masked man ? III ?

Profile photo of Ezi
      Ezi
      Participant

That depends on who that was, I think it was maybe addison? (someone confirm or deny please!) if it was her, they are against III. If it wasn’t her/related to her then there is a slight possibility it was?

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

The masked man was in the car, Addison did not have a mask on. Addison was seen to be in the company of a masked individual on at least three occasions on Periscope, the warehouse where she x’d out faces in photos and placed them in an envelope, when she made a dead drop and the driver u. The car was masked and today’s broadcast.

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

Omg! Updates please!

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

download the periscope app and watch for yourself. Follow the tension experience and you will be able to view it. They only stay up for a short time though so dont waste any time.

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

I have the app, I watched the video, I meant updates on what happened afterward which we are now getting

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of AH-lay AH-lay.
      Profile photo of creepsociety
      creepsociety
      Participant

you should also add @mike and his myhauntlife periscope as he showed the meeting from their perspective :)

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Where is this? Is this at the meeting today?

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Yes!

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Yeah. I do not know why it says the 7th… it being the 10th and all. lol.

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

And July lol

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

That’s exactly what it looks like!

Profile photo of Michel
    Michel
    Participant

Cody: In my haste, i read my watch calendar backward, lol.

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Photos were shown of III’s victims… Along with this letter and package…

Paging @electrichippo

The time has come. Are you ready to fulfill your duties?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Andrew Kasch Andrew Kasch.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Andrew Kasch Andrew Kasch.
      Profile photo of Nate
      Nate
      Participant

D-d-d-dang, son!

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

😱😱😱😱

Profile photo of Michel
    Michel
    Participant

Ok i do think the assasination theory and III murderous nature both get comfirmed. Or does’t he ?

What about this red letters ?
    c s path.

Hum okay, totally meaningless…for me at least.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I said something was gonna happen today, it was to convenient.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Both of our Sentry’s are at the meetup so I’m sure they can fix the title later when they get some time and are back home.

For now, wow! I’d love to hear from @daela when she has time about the pictures she saw. At least the letter alluded to pictures.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

It almost seems like @light2dark could have had a hand in that letter too…

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Another thing to note, Four said “Our Kimberly”. Could mean nothing, could mean something…

Andrew Kasch
    Participant

We are currently sitting around trying to figure out what to do with the unopened package should a certain someone not come forward.

III must die… And this needs to be played just right.

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

Four my BEST.

This may very well back fire in a tremendous way.

I think you guys put a MASSIVE target on your backs by announcing this on the forums.

My suggestion is this…

@electrichippo should have 30min to get the package from you guys… if she can’t…. then open it up. Someone like Mike or Melissa.

Personally I think a loyal member of the OOA should be opening up that package, but perhaps @electrichippo can prove that she’s willing to take out III with what is in that package.

Either way…. the time for pacifism is gone. People are dead at the hands of III. A lot of people. A decision needs to be made, and fast.

Also let us not forgot that Addison specifically said that this was not for @reaton. I think that bares some clues into the direction they want this package to go. Just a thought.

Profile photo of 111_error
      111_error
      Participant

We’re issuing ultimatums now? Pffft.

I think this up to Daela to decide how to proceed, since she was chosen by the group and this is her mission.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Not an ultimatum, but a ticking clock has always helped this group make quick decision.

But you know what… I’m alllll for Daela making the decision.

That being said… She may have chosen to put it up to the group to decide. So there’s that.

Profile photo of Mustafa Said
      Mustafa Said
      Participant

Maybe it’s just me but I can’t imagine Daela not getting this to @electrichippo. And yea, @111_error, this kinda is an ultimatum. There are too many people that aren’t here because of @gatekeeper3. He’s disrupted the journey for all of us and, although I don’t advocate his death, I do advocate for him to be removed and whatever hierarchy within the OOA be granted the ability to heal from the fractures he’s caused so that we all can continue to gain knowledge. better unify our community and move forward together.

I’ve said it before-III should only be killed if his death restores and repairs the fractured, divided and confused group that he’s made us into.

Like I said, unless something happens, @electrichippo is gonna get that package. Only question is whether she’ll go through with using it or not.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Mustafa Said Mustafa Said.
      Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

I never ever want to be in a zombie apocalypse with these delicate sensibilities.

111_error
      Participant

No problem duder; We’ll take you out quickly and painlessly. =D

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

How long will you debate with each other on how to quickly and painlessly do it?

Best put it up to a vote… a couple of times… but maybe not… maybe wait till someone else tells you what to do.

I’m sure eventually everyone will figure out a way to end it for me quickly and painlessly.

111_error
      Participant

I’d like to confirm that having conversed with Buz in a private dark alley, I’ve offered and accepted the responsibility of decapitating him swiftly and silently in the event of a zombie apocalypse. No discussion or vote will be required.

You were right, Buz, we are good at solving problems quickly. xxx

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

YOU STILL NEEDED ME TO MAKE THE DECISION! 😛

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

HAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!

@thebuz: These comments regarding me, don’t impress me.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Sorry @electrichippo, meant no disrespect to you. Wasn’t trying to impress.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Giving it to Kim is an assumption, granted, it’s a logical one. @daela ‘s letter said nothing about delivering the package, it just said that she will change her mind. It could mean that she’ll hand the package over, it could mean for Kim to have 100% allegiance stated publicly.

Also, in the recording Four made, she said she’d give III her very best, the package is entitled “Four my very best”. It could mean that package is supposed to be given to III.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

The makers of the game gave a big group of players a package to give back to the game?

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

It’s about choices. It’s about ones path. It’s about thinking and looking at all the options and not acting on emotion alone, or not thinking it through, or not conversing about it.

We have NO idea what they have planned or what they do what they do. So in short, the answer could definitely be yes.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

That’s why there are different paths for us all.

Andrew Kasch
    Participant

@daela was called and told that it was her decision. I’ve pleaded my case passionately to the group but I can tell you right now that the package isn’t gonna be opened.

I personally hate sitting on such major information but it’s not my decision. Oh well.

Profile photo of JoeKaye
      JoeKaye
      Participant

I guess I’ve been convinced that the unopened package should get to @electrichippo. I’m right there with Andrew though, being way uncomfortable with such a big piece of potential information getting away from us. Oh well, it’s sadly not my path.

111_error
      Participant

Considering how uncomfortable you were with a comparatively tiny piece of information being exposed, that still hasn’t been very clearly revealed, and that it was only casually suggested we not mention, I would have thought you might be more understanding of the position Daela is in.

Daela; You do you, boo.

Profile photo of JoeKaye
      JoeKaye
      Participant

Sorry I have conflicting feelings?

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@kasch I understand your passionate plea for opening the package, but I must agree it is @daela who must make that call. We can theorize all we want, but we know not where this will lead. If the package had been opened… then what? And there was a follow up message strongly suggesting that was not the path they expected @daela to choose… I REALLY want to know more about the contents of that package, but in the end I feel the day played out the way “they” wanted it to play out.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Oh yes. I agree and respect @daela‘s decision.

Profile photo of Freedom's Flame
    Freedom’s Flame
    Participant

So out of curiosity, does anyone actually record the periscopes for later reference or are we limited to the dated discussion threads for analysis? Seems strange to rely on Periscope’s limited-time rewatching exclusively if we miss something.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

I’m wondering what the issue is with giving this package to @electrichippo considering none of us are having a meeting with III. At least not that I’ve heard. There is no right or wrong here, it just is. We are still without much information. Hopefully Wednesday will bring some clarity.

Profile photo of creepsociety
    creepsociety
    Participant

I feel like this is no one else’s decision but Daela and Kim. I’m sure the information will eventually come out but this is their own path and not ours.

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

I think @electrichippo is mentioned for a reason, whatever decision is made should be done with her input and action; correct me if I’m wrong but there seems to be more people other than her that are remaining “neutral”? So there should be a very special reason as to why she’s been called out, one of the most obvious ones is her encounter with III who I might add, stated he would not be online for a while. My humble opinion anyway…

Andrew Kasch
    Participant

To recap: We did the party, then the Periscope video happened. We were given two minutes to pick a single individual to go with them. @daela ended up going and said she was shown photos of @gatekeeper3‘s victims. She was given the letter and the package (which she was told not to open).

There was general confusion on whether the package was meant for @mike (because he’s 4’s “best boy”) or someone else instead of @electrichippo. This debate went on for hours until @daela received two phone calls saying that the choice to open the package was hers alone and that there would be consequences either way. When I left, it was clear that no one was opening that package.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Three has been online. Exactly 60 mins ago he was active. He has seen all of this.
    Hey… I want to see the pictures that were enclosed. Will someone email me a pic.. share on fb, anything? @mike? @monkeymuffin333? @anyone? I feel like us at a distance are missing out on things. @111error mentioned some info that you were kinda told not to share. That sux for the rest of us.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Cody Cody.
      Profile photo of Ezi
      Ezi
      Participant

I think someone just mentioned the pics were shown to @daela in the car, but not given to her. So that might not be possible.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

@sovereignskies – Everything that we know is on the forums. There isn’t any info anyone is hiding from today. The only info that hasn’t been shared is what’s in the package, which hasn’t been opened, so none of us know yet except Four and Addison.

@lenize is correct about the pictures. They were shown to her but not given to her.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Not true. Apparently JoeKay is sitting on something from Morgan’s earlier post above.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

I believe that was in regards to the phone call he got from Addison and how he wasn’t sure what to do. Not about hiding information.

It’s definitely not about today as he was swimming most of the day :)

@111error can you confirm/deny

111_error
      Participant

@mike Confirmed, you are absolutely correct. Now that Addison is with ~Four, none of that seems relevant any more.
      The point I was making was that this is Daela’s decision, and it would probably be kindest to let her decide how to proceed. It doesn’t sound like what happened today was particularly kind or gracious, or appreciative that this is her game right now, not ours. <3

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

It is my opinion that @daela was 100% the correct choice. She’s observant, level-headed, rational and doesn’t give in easily to peer pressure, of which there was a not minor amount. I know it’s hard to be handed something tangible and exercise the restraint to not open it, but that’s what we’re here for, to experience tension. Also, we pretty much know what is in the package, a pill bottle and in that a capsule. It’s not like we have access to a mass spectrometer to analyze what it is. If we are to err I say err on the side of caution and proceed conservatively. We presented everything on the forum for the whole community to consider because that is what we are #community. We can have differing opinions, let’s just remember to respect each other.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

*cough* I use GC-MS all the damn time, it’s my primary instrument lol

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

More importantly though about Community, ya hit the nail on the head @monkeymuffin333. This is the most critical aspect to me with this entire Experience.

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

(ಠ_ಠ)

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

To the GC-MS thing. Also, I’m going to send you a bunch of random substances now. 😃

Profile photo of JoeKaye
      JoeKaye
      Participant

@111_error I don’t think that’s fair considering you weren’t there. I know those of us who disagreed with her decision told her we respect her whatever she decides regardless if we agreed or not. I just figured I’d bring whatever I said today in person to the forums and as usual I feel like I should’ve just kept my mouth shut. Thanks.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of JoeKaye JoeKaye.
      Profile photo of prufrock5150
      prufrock5150
      Participant

“It doesn’t sound like what happened today was particularly kind or gracious” – Today was lollipops and cream puffs; geez, you make it sound like we just sat around flipping people off all day…

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Hard to know when people don’t post stuff, as I’m sure you understand. 🙂

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

???. Still no talk of the pictures.

I have shared everything I’ve been privy to. What do you mean, “Hard to know when people don’t post stuff, as I’m sure you understand.” @thebuz?

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

That was in direct response to Mike, Cody. Sorry!

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Not sure if you’re implying that I’m not sharing something or just making a general statement :/

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Forget it.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Thanks Mike! Was there a description of said pictures? @daela.. would you be so kind as to describe them for the rest of us?

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant
      Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

I clearly had a 35 second lead on that one @aleocotillo. Hahahaha.
      Really though. They could have been anything. It seems there is more resolve in the group that three needs to be taken care of… are the pictures the reason for this?

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

If she wasn’t given the pictures, did she at least make any comments on what or who she saw in them?

Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

okay with the events tonight – I have made my voice loud and clear. As for what I believe, well the right minds heard. Does something need to happen? YES! Is it our decision, only if @daela allows it to be. It is inevitably her choice and we must respect that. She knows my opinion and I still strongly believe it regardless of what others say. We have to see what happens next and please let it allow us to the right _path.

P.S. Are anybody’s initials C.S.?

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

This is all up to @daela, who by the way congrats on the encounter!

I know I have opposing view points of many in the community, and I do my best to accept that, but I still want to share with you my thoughts, for whatever it is worth to you.

Tension is your experience to make. This is an opportunity for you to shape something very interesting and move the game forward. It is your decision and we will sit back and share in whatever comes next along with you. Either way, we will respect your chosen _path.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of TheBuz TheBuz.
    Profile photo of MColyard
    MColyard
    Participant

I’ve done ARG’s before, but never have people shown up at other peoples house.

that is crazy

Congratulations to @daela. As I see it, you performed flawlessly today.

Thankfully, regardless of allegiances, I do consider @daela to be one of my closer friends in this whole experience. I trust her judgement implicitly and will respect whatever it is she chooses to do with her property. If she does choose to give me the envelope, I will gladly listen to the input of others. Those that chose *not* to show @daela respect today, count yourself out of this particular offer.

Profile photo of Michelle
      Michelle
      Participant

I don’t think there was anyone at today’s gathering that showed her any disrespect, @electrichippo. There may have been some who wanted the package to be opened for one reason or another but everyone told @daela that the decision would ultimately be hers. People expressed their concerns for not opening the packaging and many of those concerns were valid. She listened to everyone. I think the discussion was a healthy one.

@halfbloodfangirl: I have done my own inquiring and respectfully disagree with your assessment that Daela was treated altogether kindly and respectfully by everyone present.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

@electrichippo: The debate was very spirited, but no one treated @daela disrespectfully. At least that I saw. And if myself or anyone else there said anything out of line, then apologies.

Beyond that, this game is called TENSION – and I believe the Game makers threw the package into play to CAUSE that kind of excitable group debate. So if anyone interprets that level of discourse as “disrespect,” I would say that they are playing the wrong game.

Michelle
      Participant

@electrichippo I guess I missed something then. I know there were a lot of people who wanted to open the package. All of people were asking questions and discussing it for the rest of the evening. I personally never heard anyone being rude/disrespectful to her about it nor did I overhear hear or have anyone say anything directly to me that was rude or disrespectful about her and her decision.

As an observation, @111error, I think a lot of us had a moment of paranoia when @daela received the calls. Was there a mole inside the party? Was there a microphone? Was it @Rizzo? lol These were the questions people were throwing out there. Somehow Tension knew there was discussion regarding the package.

Profile photo of Daela
    Daela
    Participant

Hi guys,

Here is my perspective of today’s events.

When I got into the car, Addison held up her smartphone and videotaped me. “Please state your name.” “Lauren Bello.” She asked me if I was ready for this and I said Yes.

She handed me a sealed black envelope. Inside were five or six photographs with first names and prompts written on the back of them. The photographs were in the style of grainy family photos, people smiling at the camera, many of them in groups. In group photos, faces other than the subject had been scribbled out. Most of the photos were of middle-aged subjects.

Addison proceeded to flip over the photographs one by one, glance at the prompts written on the back, and describe the people to me. For example, “This is Danielle. She called herself a vegan, but she loved McDonald’s chicken McNuggets. She said they didn’t count. She was survived by two daughters.” etc. For each person she mentioned a name, a humanizing detail (“He thought that reality TV was destroying society but he loved his HGTV programs.”), and an ominous statement about their fate (“When he died he left behind two terriers.”).

Then she took all the photos back.*

She handed me a second envelope, which contained a letter from Four. She told me to read it out loud. This is the letter that Andrew posted. I read it aloud.

She held up a bubble-wrapped package – the one from the Periscope, labeled “FOUR MY ABSOLUTE BEST”. As she gave it to me, she told me very intently, “You are not to open this. Do you understand?” “I understand.” “Say it back to me.” “I am not to open this.” She repeated it twice more, so it was clearly important to her.

I asked her, “Am I supposed to give this to Kim?” And then, when she didn’t respond, “Can I ask you any questions?” She replied, “I can’t answer your questions.”

All this time, a man (I think?) had been sitting silently in the back seat. He was wearing a white plastic mask and a hoodie. A pair of squarish-framed glasses hung from the hoodie’s collar. At this point, he leaned forward and held up his phone. He played some sort of audio file of voices telling me that this was my path.

They pulled back up to the house and let me out. It was clear that nobody was going to say anything more, so I said, “Thank you” politely and started to leave. I almost forgot my sunglasses and Addison handed them to me.

Then I left.

The rest of the mixer was spent discussing what to do with the package. I saw no reason to disregard Addison’s instructions and open the package, but it was clear that I was supposed to feel that the choice whether to open or not to open was high stakes. At one point, I received a phone call from “(555) 555-5555”. The male voice on the other end told me that I had a choice to make – whether or not to open the package. He refused to offer guidance one way or the other. He hung up, but called back three minutes later to add that this was specifically my choice, and advised me not to allow myself to be pressured by the group.

I now face two decisions – whether or not to open the package myself, and whether or not to deliver the package to Kim.

At this time, I do not intend to open the package myself. I felt that Addison was in her right mind, calm, confident, and self-assured, when she instructed me not to open it. I presently see no reason to betray her trust.

As for whether the package should go to Kim, it was never explicitly stated one way or the other. Four implied in the Periscope that the contents of the package would be delivered to III…one way or another. Kim, as III’s chosen guest, seems like the most sensible method of delivery. However, I was never told to give the package to anyone, or to let anyone else open it, so really I’m extrapolating based on the letter and the Periscope.

I’m curious to hear all thoughts!

PS – Thank you so much to the community for voting me in as the candidate to meet with Addison. I was not expecting that at all and it really warmed my heart. I appreciate you all.

*I believe that the reason I was not permitted to keep the photos was so that we didn’t go down a rabbit hole of trying to verify deaths and identities. If we choose to believe that III has not killed anyone, there is no evidence short of seeing an actual dead body in front of us that will change our mind. At a certain point I think we are being nudged to accept this as fact.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Sean (@TheGilded) Sean (@TheGilded). Reason: Edited per Daela's request
      Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

A pic with glasses visible for those interested.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of TheBuz TheBuz.
      Profile photo of Addison Born
      Addison Born
      Participant

Thank you for the recap, @daela! This is amazing.. Can’t believe I missed this today. Whatever anyone says.. You do you boo, you do you.

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@addisonborn … “You do you boo, you do you”
      Frank Sinatra … “Do Be Do Be Do”

Missed you today, man!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Rusty Rusty.
      Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

Thanks for the details, @daela, you are awesome!

111_error
      Participant

Awesome recap, thank you very much for this!

The part I find most interesting is that Tension seemed to know that things weren’t going smoothly – even calling back immediately, to re-emphasize their point.

It’s probably just the paranoia talking….

Profile photo of JoeKaye
    JoeKaye
    Participant

I’d also like to take a moment to thank Derek for having all of us over today! It was extremely fun and exciting and hope we can all do something again soon!!

Profile photo of Daela
      Daela
      Participant

YES, thank you @nosnevets!

Michelle
      Participant

Yes! Big thanks to Derek!

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

Many, many thanks @nosnevets!

Profile photo of Nosnevets
      Nosnevets
      Participant

You’re welcome, but mostly Thank all of you for coming and making this party a PAARRTAAAYY! Thank you for all the food, soda, beer, random alcohols, and pool toys that were left here, I’ve been having a WHALE of a time. Also, this brings me to my next point. Who wants to come over this upcoming weekend and chill poolside/watch netflix, hbo, amazon, youtube etc. on the big screen/eat all the dang chips/beer y’all left so I don’t have to get any more fat?

Also, thank you @daela for being level headed and remembering as much of the encounter as you could =)

Profile photo of Hazel Cloud
      Hazel Cloud
      Participant

*Like.

Profile photo of prufrock5150
    prufrock5150
    Participant

View post on imgur.com

Kind Words Were Spoken, For Really Only Redundant Questions Veered Off. Don’t Volunteer Kindness; Volunteer Only Deception.
    Verity Knits Soundness, Develops Valor While Holding Ever Loving Quality Goodness. Revel With Friends, Role Play Valiantly; Outwardly Dare – Vanity Kills.
    Join, For Now Veers Truth – Yours.
    23-skidoo!

Profile photo of JoeKaye
    JoeKaye
    Participant

@daela is the bees pajamas…the cats knees….I should go to bed.

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

Ok, so here’s something that just occurred to me. Up until now, I haven’t been sure that four was acting on behalf of the OOA. But the letter in the black envelope with the seal that we originally saw in the picture was from four and was directly linked with the OOA in the picture by the use of the poster behind it. So it is implied that four is acting on behalf of the OOA and that the iradication of III is OOA approved. But I’m still not sure, because obviously four could get her hands on a poster if she wanted to. It all seems really petty and childish for an institution…

Also, I don’t consider the photos showed to @daela to be evidence of III’s crimes. We kinda asked for evidence in a round-about way, but photos of his supposed victims when they were alive doesn’t count in my book. The humanising details given about what they left behind speak volumes. No reasons as to why they might have been killed by III. Just “look at these poor people, isn’t III the bad guy?” III may be the bad guy… Doesn’t make four good tho…

I am seriously wondering if this really has anything to do with III and four or if they’re sitting back in their wingbacks chairs together, drinking tea, and watching and waiting for our community to turn on itself and fall apart. We are stronger together. And maybe that’s a problem…

Let’s just send @daela all the respect and love she deserves and play nice :-)

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

You received a phone call from a 555 number? That is very interesting. I think that this might be important since 555 numbers are always routed to operators and constantly used as fake phone numbers. 555 does not exist as far as I know. How could this be? I’ve phoned them before thinking they could be ARG related but have been informed otherwise.

Profile photo of Michel
    Michel
    Participant

Some cheers for Daela:

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

Thanks for all the writeups! So from all the info I’ve read on hear and my interpretation, I would agree that the letter points to @electrichippo getting the package unopened and needs to be convinced to take 3 “out”.

I also think that they have given us “proof” that what has happened is 3 really killing people (and it not being just metaphors or something).

I fully support that the decision on what to do with the package is up to @daela!

About @electrichippo‘s role in this. What she does with the package when she has it I feel should be up to her, whether she dumps it in the trash, or secretely slips it to 3 at their meeting.

She has stated that she is willing to listen to our input, so we might still get a good idea of what is in the package and exactly what will be done with it if she is willing to keep us informed.

Very curious to see where this will all lead and what everyones decisions will be!

Profile photo of Nate
    Nate
    Participant

Is there any chance we could get a list of those in attendance?

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

That’s a good idea; I’ve also thought of everyone that is active on the forums to introduce themselves. I wonder if this is something that the moderators would agree to?

As long as you make a topic in the right forum and don’t harass anyone, the Sentries won’t stop you.

My only request would be that, since this would be a different topic, you make a new thread and don’t do it here

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Of course, thanks @thegilded!

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Do you mean who was in attendance at the party?

Profile photo of Nate
      Nate
      Participant

Yes, ma’am.

@kasch Different people have different boundaries. What you view as perfectly acceptable behavior, others may not. Yes, this is a game called Tension and you can play it as you like within the rules Tension provides, same as I can play as I like within the rules. My personal rules don’t involve badgering people, raising my voice, and becoming heated with the goal of others seeing things my way, for example. Again, you may view things differently. Fine. Just, do trust you’re not dealing with overly sensitive women who get their feelings hurt easily. That is not what this is about.

@kasch: I have a question for you. I heard a story about a phone call you received while you were at the pool party last night. This call came from someone you theorized may have been “game runner” rather than character or other player. This person supposedly told you what they wished might happen with @daela‘s envelope. This is all second and third hand information, as I obviously wasn’t there. Can you please explain what actually happened. Thank you.

Andrew Kasch
    Participant

@electrichippo No one was raising their voice at anyone in a hostile way or badgering. It was all positive, civil and excited discourse. Nothing was heated and I’m honestly shocked that anyone felt otherwise. But perception is reality, and if anyone felt that way, I apologize.

In regards to the phone call I got last night, it was from a friend who has been following the Tension events. And when someone’s phone rings at a party, everyone is suddenly SUPER suspicious as to who it is and what is happening. As I told everyone after the call, it was an “out of game” thing and when asked if this was someone behind TENSION, I told them the truth – that I can’t confirm or deny that. Cause I honestly don’t know. Anyone here could be behind the game. The same thing happened when @thebuz called me, and both calls said the same thing – “I would open the package!” Was relaying that information to the group to show there were other voices that supported going that route.

It was one of many cases that were stated as to the “pros” of opening the package. @daela to her credit held her ground and didn’t open it, which was fine. We all respected that.

Michelle
      Participant

Wow! I didn’t see anything heated at all occur. I hope some of the other attendees can chime in now because this is getting a lot like fucking high school. I thought we were all having civil conversations regarding what should be done with the package and people were having their own interpretations of what @daela said happened to her. It could have been ANYONE who went with them last night and, right now, I’m thinking thank fuck it wasn’t me. I think there’s a lot of telephone going on and a lot of shit stirring to be honest. I thought it was awesome listening to what people thought and what their theories were.

No matter what way you slice it, there wasn’t going to be a unanimous decision what to do with the package because the instructions given were vague and when @daela asked for clarification she wasn’t given any.

Am I wrong @electrichippo that you’re saying @kasch was disrespectful to her, badgered her, or was hostile? I think people who were there last night need to step up and say something because seriously it’s making the rounds with people outside of who was there that there was a lot of disrespect thrown towards @daela. I was there and I’m truly at a loss. I’ve tried to get confirmation on what was done to her that was hostile and rude and am being met with silence (but who I’ve asked has also not gotten back to me just yet).

I knew that she wasn’t going to open the package which is her choice. I ever told her that it was ultimately her decision. I respected whatever she chose to do. I also did play devil’s advocate a little. I asked questions, offered theories just like most everyone else did. She said she was going to bring it to the boards for discussion, we were all cool with that. Discussing isn’t badgering. But, I do believe discussing it also involves bringing forward all possibilities including the ones that may not be favorable or way out there, it involves allowing everyone to speak their mind.

For the record, I’m not trying to start anything. I’m just really at a loss as to why people are saying this about the way she was treated. And, @daela, I’m so sorry if you felt badgered or felt you were being treated with hostility. You are an awesome, sweet person. I personally think you were a perfect choice because I don’t know if I could have held my ground the way you did. I most likely would have caved.

Profile photo of Neil King
      Neil King
      Participant

As I said before, the debate was heated. It was healthy and passionate. Honestly I loved it! I had a very strong opinion as others did as well and yeah towards the end when we knew time was getting out it got more spirited than it should have been. Nothing was malicious, disrespectful, or mean. We all left being better friends for the discussion and hugged it out with EVERYONE respecting the decision that was made, agreed with or not. We are a community. If we let this one thing tear us apart because of hearsay and a stupid game of telephone we are not only letting ourselves down as a community but letting Tension down as well as that is never their intention. We are suppose to discuss, debate, and argue. It is part of the game. @daela has a tremendous decision to make and if you want to see my opinion on the situation head over to the forum post where we are discussing “The Fate Of The Package”. I cannot wait to see what @daela choices and what decision @electrichippo will come to. Best of luck to both of you. Whatever decision is made we support you. please share with the community when said decision is made. We are all dying to find out!

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

There was very spirited debated. Even really warm if not heated because we were all so excited/shocked. But at no time did anyone say “You’re wrong and/or stupid for not doing what I want.” We’re a rowdy, goofy bunch, but we aren’t dicks to each other. From my perspective there was a contentious discussion that went in circles for hours but never an argument. Philosophical interpretations were considered, pros and cons bandied about, water balloons chucked (I’m apparently too soft for water balloons, lol!). But I’m afraid that this is only my observation. If butts were hurting, I didn’t catch it and if @daela were put into a coerced position I would have immediately told everyone to back the fuck off. And I wouldn’t have been the only one. At this juncture, pointing fingers and painting the past in dramatic hues isn’t going to help us proceed. We did JOKE about many things concerning the package and perhaps some comments were taken out of context.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

It was I’d say 98% friendly but I have to say when Andrew is trying to convince Daela to open the package and backing his argument with a possible out-of-game reference it did seem coercive. That’s my take.

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

Just a thought but since either decision seems to have consequences maybe the package should neither be opened nor handed off. Maybe it should be destroyed. Especially if there is any possibility that it could harm another being human or otherwise.

Profile photo of Nate
      Nate
      Participant

Doesn’t it seem as though it would kind of stunt any occurrences though? I mean, consequence is what drives reality. And consequences doesn’t meant bad. It’s just repercussions and goings-on caused by an action. And then again, I’m sure destruction would have its own consequences, because that’s how the world works. Personally, seeing as @daela was explicitly told not to open the package and she’s prOOA, I believe she made the right decision. But that’s me.

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

You’re right it would dead end the work that went into this, I was only raising a moral issue. If the package contains that pill bottle and if there is poison inside then potentially the package could be a murder weapon. Depending on what happens with it people could end as accomplices and worse have the death of another riding on their conscience.

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
    Michael Rizzo
    Participant

Damn this shit cray. I had left the meet up a little early and it seems that the point where the debate supposedly went a little unhealthy, was after me leaving so I can’t add anything to that. BUT, I can say that I full on agree with @daela and her decision to not open the package. First and foremost, yes this is all up to her and not to us. But secondly, I do not believe the package was to be opened. From the letter and periscope, it seems rather obvious what the pills are for: Kim to destroy 3. So we may learn a little clue about something, but in the grand scheme I don’t see us learning all that much from it. The package is obviously meant to be given to Kim… So that would probably mean whatever letter is in that package, is meant FOR KIM, not us. Would be kind of lame if you were chosen for this big event in tension and then everyone else decides they’re going to open a letter that was meant for you, would take the fun from the person that was meant to open it. This certain path is meant for only @daela and @electrichippo , I would like to see them decide what their game plan is because this will ultimately set up the rest of their future gameplay with tension. What if opening that package could potentially fuck up Kim’s whole narrative right now? We don’t know if Kim is goig to use or not use the pills on three, but us opening the package would not help convince her to use them (as I’m assuming that’s the majority preference?). Also no, I’m not so sure I’m a mole, but who knows 🤔

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
      Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Oh yea one more thing lol. So I know people are still questioning if 3 is in fact killing people… I’m almost 100% certain that the pictures shown to @daela were tension’s idea of “evidence”. I mean this is just me, but I feel like tension wants us to take “3 being a murderer” as narrative truth. I could be wrong here, but I don’t think they want us speculating anymore on this. This might get a bit out of game (and if it is I will remove or sentries remove or whatever, I’ll respect it) but I agree to the idea that pictures weren’t given to keep so we wouldn’t just look up the actors in those pictures and see they were obviously alive (lol). I believe tension wants us to take their word on it and just leave it. Plus taking photos of full on crime scene’s of 3’s murders would be problematic. They would maybe take a little too much time to actually make, might cost a bit more than tension wants, and the story of it wont make sense… Why would three let pictures be taken? Idk, maybe tension just thought why do all of that when we could just tell the chosen participant that 3 is a murderer and make that a now fact in tension. Just my two cents on that idea.

111_error
      Participant

Tension could come here and actually kidnap me, hang me from a tree and cut me open, post the pictures here, and someone would say the tree looks fake, there’s pixelation around my swollen eyeballs, and real guts don’t look like that.

Besides, those photos could be Addison’s final memories of those people, she seemed to know lots of details, maybe she couldn’t bear to part with them.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

But both III and four have their different reasons for wanting us to believe III is a murderer- III wants us all to be afraid of him, while it benefits four because I doubt there is anyone here who would agree to kill an innocent… But I do concede that it’s probably the best evidence we’re going to get. I’m not demanding heads on sticks or anything. I just remain dubious about condemning someone based on what we’ve seen so far…

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

I agree with @blondiecamps

pictures are just pictures. we’re being asked to decide on whether we should kill someone as a community. we’re asked to become judge, jury and executioner (if that’s the intention for the pill, to poison III)

yet there has been no trial and only heresay

I support whatever decision @daela chooses to make and if that’s giving to it to @electrichippo that’s okay with me.

I know Kim will take note of everything and come to a rational, informed decision about what needs to be done with the pill.

I suppose it should be noted that, unless I’ve missed something, we have no confirmation that the contents of the envelope is going to kill III/someone. Unless I’ve missed something huge, the contents of the vial has only been theorized to be fatal by us. For all we know it’s going to make him more powerful. Or do nothing at all.

Profile photo of Michel
      Michel
      Participant

I prefer not speak on absolute, but this quite a plausible theory.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register