Clues.. ?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 8 years ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Stephanie
    Stephanie
    Participant

Have anyone read the book Focault’s Pendelum?
    or in particular… did the OOA read the book ??

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I read it a long time ago.

Profile photo of Erin
    Erin
    Participant

Hello @stephanie! I see that you are very quiet in the forums, that is okay. Why speak up now? What has prompted you to bring up this book?

Profile photo of Stephanie
      Stephanie
      Participant

@erin ,

You’re completely right about the fact that I’m pretty quiet in the forums, I’m trying to figure out the way the OOA works.. and if I’m reading too much speculations here, I can’t really have a clear thought of that.. since everyone has their own thoughts and speculations..

the book I brought up, is about all these so called secret societies, which I think, the OOA is pretty much a secret society aswell, where we still don’t know much about, and has a great Sense of mystery on it. and that’s the point I brought this book up, that I might not be the only one, thinking there might be a lot of similarities or ways of working, compared to other secret societies in the book… .

I’m not saying the OOA is fictional or anything, just Like @Megan says.

i’m just trying to find any similar patters between those secret societies.. to find out the way the OOA works. something I might compare it to, to get more clues, understand things better.

and bringing the book up, could just be me, looking completely at the wrong direction here… but if others think the way I do… it might be of good use to find clues and leads.. :)

Profile photo of Erin
      Erin
      Participant

Thank you for the insight @stephanie, it’s an interesting idea.
      You may find this thread helpful “Pecking Order” and Organizational structure

@stephanie, Yes I’ve read the book. It’s fascinating and thought provoking and holds relevance to many (or even most) discussions pertaining to secret societies, cults and fringe religions… Anything where one person or a group of people get a little too high on themselves. Which exact concepts from the book do you find most relevant to OOA?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

If I remember correctly…what stands out for me is the idea that this group of people created a fictional secret society/conspiracy that OTHER people outside of them bought into as real, and it tipped off a huge “war” of sorts that resulted in that group being hunted down…?

Certainly not trying to suggest that the OOA is about a fictional anything, of course, but the outside threats of other unknown groups/societies feels a bit like Sentinel to me.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

I have been with us for two days now lurking in the darkness of these forums, absorbing. I now step into the light of the forums to give some of my thoughts.
    All secret societies symbology/ sacred geometry occur in nature all around us. The various Societies (in my opinion) only see the relevance of these patterns, mathmatics, shapes, geometry and perhaps understand the importance of them and how they are intricately connected to everything around us right down to the very fabric of “time” and space itself even as far as to the subatomic level. These symbols do not belong to the societies themselves. I rather think of it as these symbols are all of ours. They belong to the universe. I can see how the symbology would attract attention from other promenant societies though. In my research I’ve found that these societies hoard knowledge,ancient knowledge, from the rest of mankind and utilize the knowledge to their benifit and keep the rest of us in the dark. In my heart I know that we all knew this great knowledge at one time and it clings there still, just out of reach of my consciousness, and everyone else’s as well. This symbology would call to anyone whom is walking the path of enlightenment. “bringing darkness into the light”. That one line can account for many of the overtones. conspiracy truth, indoctrination, illumination. We think we have been through the dark ages, I say we are still in them.

Perhaps some things are better left unsaid, I’m not sure.
    The questionnaire…. the homepage….the quotes.. (all of it really ) leave me with the feeling that a certain type of men and women are being found. My intuition is screaming at me with the same first impression I’ve had since first visiting the site. For now I trust in my first impression. I feel as though it should not be put to words ,however not for keeping info or thinking of an edge or any unless behavior of that nature but rather that if it were true… it should. not be uttered here where preying eyes may see.
    Light be with you all.

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

So I have a wild theory that I have given some considerable thought to and would love to share with you guys. To be up front though, I am aligned with The OOA and don’t believe the lies that Sentinel is spreading to our Apostles, and with that said, here it goes…

Let’s take it to the beginning where Jenna had interactions with @kasch and @reaton. She was supposedly in posession of information that she had gotten from the OOA about these guys and tried to scare them into believing that the OOA is dangerous. How would she know this? One explanation could be that she was a former attendant with the OOA, that she broke away and is trying to warn others of her delusional concerns about the OOA. If she was part of OOA, but is no longer, we can possibly assume that she is with Brothers of Seraph.
    Now with this whole Benny O Sampson and Gatekeeper 4 dispute, I originally thought that Benny was some crazy participant, just trying to seek some attention. As I gave it more thought and read the subforum on reddit, I came to believe that maybe Benny wasn’t a crazy fan, but rather someone who has major issues with the OOA and Gatekeeper 4. We can probably also assume that he is with BOS as well. Where his girl is and what has been done to her, well that’s a great question. Could she be an attendant with the OOA? Possibly higher in rank? Is she still there of her own accord? That goes in with when we had our event on 4/30/16 and some lady whispered in my ear, “We’re not who you think we are.” Could that be Benny’s girl giving us a warning? Is she in too deep and she’s trying to not get us involved, a cry for help? Is she trying to get a message to Benny? Or was the whisperer testing our resolve?
    So maybe Benny is fighting GK4 to try to get his girl back from the OOA. We can possibly assume that both Jenna and Benny are BOS, along with others that we don’t know about yet as well. Imagine a theoretical situation similar to what we see going on between Scientology vs. Aynomonous.
    So these are my thoughts on this theory, what do you guys think?

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Jenna is no longer with us :( haha, a while back tension posted a status of a voicemail left on their omega line of someone calling out Jenna (I think it was maybe Kasch?) and it read that they delt with it. I def agree that Benny had some sort of past history with the institute as GK4 addressed his with his real name and talked about having his girl and how she is where she belongs. Only time will tell the real details of all what really went down between them. But I am certain that “Benny” is part of sentinel, for a fact

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

*maybe Kasch

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Oh, I think Jenna is still running around out there. 😉
    She is a very clever one.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Ooooooo the plot thickens!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register