"Pecking Order" and Organizational structure

Tension brand Forums THEORIES, PUZZLES, DECODING THEIR MESSAGE "Pecking Order" and Organizational structure

Tagged: 

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lucus Lucus 8 years ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of DtheZombie
    DtheZombie
    Participant

I figured a thread may as well be started on the “pecking order” of the OOA, since there’s been a lot of new info lately.
    Going off of a comment posted by Sean last month, it now seems to be:

*Oracles
    **Gatekeepers [1-5(+)]
    ***Initiated
    ((*)***Unnamed) [ place is speculative, alternately the unnamed could be a separate organization instead of a rank]
    ****Uninitiated [aka us]

As for the organizational structure I have three theories (in decending order based on my personal idea of their likelyhood):
    1) The OOA is the overarching organization and the others (Legion of Circle, Church of Anoch, The Omega Council, and possibly more if the OOA symbol incorporates them all) and the others are departments/suborganizations w/in the OOA
    2) Church of Anoch> OOA> Others
    3) Church of Anoch> OOA and Others

• This topic was modified 8 years ago by Profile photo of DtheZombie DtheZombie.

I’d argue that an important note is that Ascension plays a role. It may be possible that Ascended, Gatekeepers, Initiated, and Oracles are all separate ranks, or it may be possible that Ascension is what differentiates all OOA members from the uninitiated and that Gatekeepers, Initiated and Oracles have all Ascended.

DtheZombie
    Participant

That’s a good point, I hadn’t thought of that. I was of the opinion that the ascension was a process that the Oracles went through to become Oracles.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

In the video They asked Rosemary if she could feel the Ascension. I don’t know where that puts her though.

DtheZombie
    Participant

Right, that was what led me to believe it was a process, and not a rank.

DtheZombie
    Participant

So it now seems that the first two ranks are:

*Unnamed Initiate
    **Apostles of the Beginning

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

Well now we can lay the unnamed question to bed! I like being an Apostle of the Beginning. I feel good about that. :)

DtheZombie
    Participant

@amieexists Same here

Profile photo of Mary Pavlovsky
    Mary Pavlovsky
    Participant

What I want to know is will it be possible for me to ascend without the eyeball sploooge?

Rosemary was giving thanks by the end of it so I guess this is a case of “don’t knock it ’till you try it”

DtheZombie
    Participant

@maryellison911 @thegilded Yeah Mary keep ur dang mind open! It prolly feels great!

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

Ahh, you guys make me laugh. ‘eyeball splooge’…Lol

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register