Corrupt

Tagged: 

This topic contains 50 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of casper casper 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of GATEKEEPER2
    GATEKEEPER2
    Keymaster

The Sentinal, and the BOS believe in nothing… but the OOA is worse.

The OOA is corrupt.

Do I have your attention?

Everyone’s attention? I will say it again – –

THE OOA IS CORRUPT!

I now truly believe that the OOA is one the most powerful cabals in all of our society. I have only barely scratched the surface of how far their manipulations run, there are even rumors that Sentinel was originally created as a way to keep track of their detractors. Presidents, kings and emperors have all sworn allegiance to a corrupt form of Anoch’s words. Honestly, it doesn’t matter because The One is amongst us.

They are trying to kill me because I believe this. The One is not who they were expecting. The One is not yet powerful, influential or one of their puppets. I know this and they want to silence and destroy me because of it.

They are corrupt because they made me a vessel of His truth and then they do not listen to His words. They are corrupt because the last Oracles confirm every detail, Anoch confirms every detail. They are corrupt because I usher in The One no longer speaking of control, or with manipulations or secrets, I bring you The One with the Truth, the prophecy, with the Book of Anoch.

The OOA is corrupt but the Light can never be turned off. I will make sure of that.

I request that we ALL meet soon so that we may finally let Glory Be.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@gatekeeper2: where, when, and how?

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

All I want is to hear this truth, thank you for risking yourself to try to bring it to us.

Profile photo of creepsociety
    creepsociety
    Participant

Hoping to be able to meet finally.

Of course… this is why you never really said the Words before, isn’t it? You didn’t believe in the version that they’re spreading. That’s why you were willing to give us Anoch’s words directly, and what they were hunting you for.

That’s why III didn’t come out the way They expected, and neither did you. Because they’re no longer on the path that Anoch set forth however long ago. Is that why we’ve seen so much dissension, confusion, and fear in even their own members?

I look forward to this meeting, and am very curious about your One

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

That was a good catch, and makes total sense. Now to find out where everything went astray and why.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

“I now truly believe that the OOA is one the most powerful cabals in all of our society.” – Hmmmm same here

“Presidents, kings and emperors have all sworn allegiance to a corrupt form of Anoch’s words.”- I believe this as well.

” They are corrupt because the last Oracles confirm every detail, Anoch confirms every detail.” – What happened to the last oracles? Are the “last oracles” the same as the ones we have heard of all along? Or perhaps ones from days past?

Profile photo of Iris Halliwell
    Iris Halliwell
    Participant

Why did the OOA become corrupt in the first place? What do they have to gain from turning against Anoch and manipulating His message?
    And why do you believe in any of this? Why do you believe in Anoch’s teachings?
    Are you “enlightened” yet?

The Sentinel, and the BOS believe in nothing…

@gatekeeper2: This is not correct. The Brotherhood of Seraph **believes** in an existence that is free from corruption and manipulation. True, our mission statement does not include seeking enlightenment. We are not a church or an institution, but if you want to pursue Anoch, your God, in a manner that is dignified and respectful, go right ahead. The onus will be on you to prove to your followers or would be followers that enlightenment is a real thing. My self imposed duty is merely to ensure you can do that sincerely and in peace.

One more thing –

Seraphs defined: The highest angelic class, serving as caretakers to God’s throne. ( @aleocotillo <3 )

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

@Gatekeper2 When you asked me to interpret the lessons you offered, first and foremost I stressed what was obvious to me… you were offering us insight into the journey all of us were on… that we share. The words of the past reflect the dangers of the present.
    I know you have sacrificed much already. If The One is “not who they were expecting.” does this mean we must protect The One? Keep The One hidden?
    You have led us… although some do not see all you have done. Please know you do have those who are willing to help, willing to meet.

Profile photo of DimStyle
      DimStyle
      Participant

@reaton I agree with you and so do all of the followers that stand with @gatekeeper2. I just hope she passes along to us what we can do to help her.

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@dimstyle With the recent interruption of a Periscope video, causing her to flee… I am afraid she may be on her own for now, but this post ends with “I request that we ALL meet soon so that we may finally let Glory Be.” I can only see that as a sign there will be more information coming soon.

DimStyle
      Participant

@reaton I am interested in what @gatekeeper2 means by meet. Some of us are nowhere near LA. I have been thinking about this for the last few weeks actually. What becomes of us non- LA people? Most of us will not be at Ascention. I guess more of a left out type of feeling….at least from me.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

@dimstyle, I hear you man.
      Perhaps it will be something that even out of towners will be able to be involved in, in some manner.
      If not I’m sure the others will let us out of towners know what happens… eventually anyway.
      Even if it comes as late as the rhetorical situation did . haha.

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
      PuppetGirl
      Participant

It’s not a secret that the events are held in Los Angeles. I thought that was made very clear from the beginning. If participants want to take part in the events then they need to come to LA for them. The fact that Tension has so fully included participants from out of town is wonderful and unexpected in my opinion. However I find it frustrating that anyone would EXPECT Tension to find a way to include everyone in everything when they aren’t even willing to make the trip for the events. (I understand not everyone has the extra time or money, but then don’t be disappointed if you’re not included.)

Profile photo of Mustafa Said
      Mustafa Said
      Participant

I agree with this. Being out of L.A, this is just how things are. I’m certainly not expecting Tension to somehow include everyone-it’s just not possible. The fact that some people who aren’t in L.A(me being one of these people) who were given live events is rather shocking to me. But at the end of the day, this was built for Los Angeles. If you wanna play, go to L.A.

If you can’t…well, there’s nothing that can be done. It’s not a fun pill to swallow but that’s the way the cards are being played.

As for me, not too disappointed. Even if I didn’t have a live event for me, I’d still be happy with what I’ve gotten out of this so far.

DimStyle
      Participant

@puppetgirl I think you may have read my statement wrong. None of us from out of town were under any illusion that Tension was not just an LA event only. There are many people from outside LA on this board that have contributed a great deal to this experience. I also never even mentioned the word EXPECT in my post and dont know how you may have come to that conclusion so maybe you should direct your frustration elsewhere.

Again, many of us not in LA have never expected anything. The overarching theme of my post was more of lament for those of us that have been a part of this community not being able to take part in the big finale you might say. Practicing for a sport all season and then not getting to play in the game.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

@dimstyle I’m just planning on living vicariously through those that do go :-) and I am totally gonna be telling my story of my Tension phone call to my grandkids one day…

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

“I request that we ALL meet soon so that we may finally let Glory Be.”

The excentuation of the “ALL” part leaves people from out of the LA area with hope. Id say there’s nothing wrong with that. Is there something wrong with hope?
      People shouldn’t be made to feel bad for that.
      I am sure that EVERYONE not from the area that has had interactions is greatful for their involvement.

I say let the possibilities roll!…
      This has absolutely nothing to do with the fact I’m from out of town. Pfft. hah.

Profile photo of creepsociety
      creepsociety
      Participant

We should be happy we were even included at all. ❤️

Profile photo of Addison Born
    Addison Born
    Participant

Though our beliefs may be different, @gatekeeper2, I’m happy that you’ve spoken out and confirmed that the OOA is as corrupt as many of us has been expecting. Though I see your faith in Anoch as misguided, I’m glad there is an influencer within the church of Anoch disavowing the OOA.

Mustafa Said
    Participant

SO…………………

When and where are we meeting? And how? Ascension? Something else?

@gatekeeper2, some clarity would be lovely. I’d die of happiness if I could somehow meet any of you.

Unless we’re going to see something big relatively soon, it’s my opinion that the timing and posturing that is currently in play suggests that Ascension will be the time for us to meet with Addison/2, and may also be when she raises One.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Ascension certainly makes sense for The One to ascend to our plane of existence.

To? It sounds to me like One is already here, possibly among us. If anything, it would be ascension FROM our plane.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

If Buffy taught me anything it’s that the Ascension will just be whoever GK1 is now turning into a giant CGI snake and eating the principal.

Damn that’s good. I was imagining more Scooby Do style where we pull off a mask and it turns out that one of us was One all along. And they would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren’t for those meddling Gatekeepers

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

Sean, you just made my day. 😉
      And, Buz, you brought a smile, as well!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Rusty Rusty.
      Iris Halliwell
      Participant

😂 I’m a fan of all of the above possibilities. Way to hit the classics guys.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

I would think @gatekeeper2 is talking about Ascension when she says we all need to meet and maybe The One will come forth there but I could also see some of this happening before. It is possible we start to learn more about The One before hand. I hope that this is the case actually.

As far as the OOA being corrupt and GK2 saying it, I already felt this was happening. I didn’t need to hear her say it to know it was true. We’ve heard it from a few others within the OOA as well. I just hope GK2 can stay safe and spread the light and truth. I think we are all ready to hear it, whether you are a believer or not.

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

The big question is: What will The One do when he/she gets here? Cause I have a feeling it won’t be offering us donuts.

Profile photo of Nosnevets
      Nosnevets
      Participant

The One’s function is now to return to the source allowing a temporary dissemination of the code they carry reinserting the prime program.

Profile photo of ReidV
      ReidV
      Participant

*high fives*

DimStyle
      Participant

While this solution worked, it was fundamentally flawed, creating the otherwise contradictory systemic anomaly, that, if left unchecked, might threaten the system itself. Ergo, those who refused the program, while a minority, would constitute an escalating probability of disaster.

Mustafa Said
    Participant

If the OOA is corrupt, why can’t it be fixed from the inside?

Surely there are powerful people within the organization who are loyal to Anoch and the Light. Perhaps they are hidden, shielding themselves from the toxic environment around them.

Change must come. But I believeit doesn’t have to be the melting down of the OOA-unless this is required for the teachings of Anoch to flourish.

There could be another way. I might be childish on this belief.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Sometimes the corruption runs so deep and the tainted reflection of what something has caused, cannot be undone.
      To cling to something that has been infected to its core may just invite the infection into anything/everyone whom is involved forever more.
      I recall GKthree saying the same words as much as I did not agree with his ways, that they said he was the light but then refused to listen to his words.
      Much as 2 has stated that Anoch speaks through her and yet they ignore her words.. or rather Anoch’s words coming from her.
      Perhaps they are clinging to their power, their control, their WAYS.. and as such have lost their way.
      This is just some thoughts I thought I’d share with you Muuuuu.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Remember, they were planning on killing us all. That includes you. I know of no reason/s anyone of us deserve such a fate.

Mustafa Said
      Participant

It’s probably just who I am as a person but I’ve still got some slight faith that even the OOA can be cleaned up without needed to coat the walls in blood.

If I could, I’d go in and try to fix it myself.

As for killing me. I’m not the strongest guy out there but if they were gonna try to off me, I’d only die dragging whoever was responsible down with me.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

I believed this as well Mustafa. I have faith in people, I HAD faith in the OOA,after repeated transgressions I am no longer able to support them.
      Hell, I kinda starting to warm up to 2. I mean, I don’t support or condone violence whatsoever, but if it was the only way of ensuring that we all remain safe, perhaps it was justified.
      I have never killed a human, I hope to never have to… but if someone ever threatens the life of my loved ones or myself… I would definitely kill them if there was no other way.
      Sometimes murder can be justified by the protection of innocence if there is no other option.
      Check your PM’s

Iris Halliwell
      Participant

But how do we know Addison is any better? She is a murderer, after all…

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Sometimes you have to take a stand. Violent or otherwise.

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

When & Where?

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

I don’t believe anyone here has any idea what Anoch is really about, only @gatekeeper2 seems to know. I stand in the way of no one’s spiritual path as long as it doesn’t involve the dark ways we’ve seen so far from the OOA. If Anoch is different from the organization, I will not stand in its way. Anoch, Budda, Jesus, The One, whoever. I may not be the type to walk into a church, but I am the type to fight for justice if someone that goes in comes out hurt. A question I would have which probably can’t be answered yet is, does Anoch approve of the murder of Four? If so, I don’t see how much different it could be from the OOA. I think that as much as there should be a consequence to hurting Addison, there should also be a consequence to *Killing* Four.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of AH-lay AH-lay.
      Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

*standing ovation*

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I’m interested in all of us trying to meet up. Just tell me when and where.

Profile photo of MariaWC
    MariaWC
    Participant

following up on this meet up… Did I miss it? Is there still time @gatekeeper2?

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

I think the general consensus is that it will happen on Wednesday. When, where and how are still to be determined…

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

I bet it will be through Periscope.

Profile photo of Freedom's Flame
    Freedom’s Flame
    Participant

Holy shit, what did I miss in the last 3 weeks? Periscope’s been buzzing almost every day and when I finally have time to return to the forums I find this? Anyone willing to provide a quick recap?

Profile photo of SomeScience
    SomeScience
    Participant

Lolol fuck yall

Profile photo of casper
    casper
    Participant

Who is claire Boris

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register