Dead drop from Addison to Morgan – 6/30

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA Dead drop from Addison to Morgan – 6/30

This topic contains 86 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lawrence Lawrence 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of 111_error
    111_error
    Participant

Another call from Addison a few moments ago… Asked if I was near a computer, as she is sending me a message soon.. o__0

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

!!!!

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Soon as in, in the next 30 minutes before I’m stuck away from a computer?? lol knowing something is coming and I’ll probably miss it is TENSION!!

Last time someone was told to be near a computer, @mumumusings got a letter. Be ready, just in case

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

and before that was @coryphella, which was also a Periscope letter treasure hunt

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

If there’s a periscope I hope III doesn’t delete it after!!

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

well shit!! lol

111_error
    Participant

FIGURING OUT LOCATION AND LEAVING

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Holy shit I got to watch it!! Morgan!!!

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Man, I grew up there and I’m trying to figure that out! Good luck!!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

The periscope in case it gets taken down.

Profile photo of Michelle
    Michelle
    Participant

This is awesome, @lllerror. I can’t wait to see what treasure you find!

*sorry for the edits. I kept putting his username in wrong. :/

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Michelle Michelle.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Michelle Michelle.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Sean (@TheGilded) Sean (@TheGilded).
    Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

good luck sir!

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

Go, team Venture!

View post on imgur.com

Profile photo of Hazel Cloud
      Hazel Cloud
      Participant

hahahahhahahahahhahahahha

Profile photo of MColyard
    MColyard
    Participant

Wait, does he know where he is going? Are we getting a periscope?

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

Does anyone have @111error periscope if it’s going to be broadcast?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

He’s already broadcast – he’s kirobass on periscope. It should still be there.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Search for “kirobass”. Username is Kiro

111_error
    Participant

Heading home now to uncover the USB contents …

Well played, Addison. And thank you everyone involved, here, there, on Periscope, all the things. =*)

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

well done!

Please note that I moved the posts regarding the drop vs the phone call from the old topic to this one to maintain some semblance of topic relevance.

Carry on about your business

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Thank you Seantry :)

Profile photo of MColyard
    MColyard
    Participant

Again, raises hand – I’m in Atlanta, and I will drive wherever!

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

Could someone please help me out by putting the periscopes on youtube? I struggle to load them from my phone to watch and I’m stuck at work for another 4hrs.

Profile photo of Nosnevets
      Nosnevets
      Participant

That’s a good idea I second this idea. I also volunteer as tribute if I can figure out how to download them.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Its the same flowers from that one picture!

111_error
    Participant

Oh boy …

So, on the flash drive are two files, a photo of Addison and ~four, titled “Peace”.

– Save this file to your computer, and use an EXIF reader, or rename it from .jpg to .txt and there is a message from ~four…

!!!
    (@thegilded and @addisonborn found this while I was uploading this next part of this story … )

There is also an audio file, “NEWMATH.wav” which I’ve uploaded here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/rfx8lqikzs7br47/NEWMATH.wav?dl=0

Tension know I’ve been an audio engineer / dogs body for more than 20 years, and I could immediately hear data was hidden in the file. So, threw it into a spectrogram analyzer, and voila:

… I’m pretty | blown away | by this …

Thank you Addison, ~four, Tension.

Ain’t that some shit… Looks like III isn’t quite as much “The Last” as he thinks

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

3 never did anything this cool (as far as I’ve read so far)

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Can you fiddle with the jpg and pic up what’s in the background? I see numbers @111error

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Looks like it could be a calendar. The dates match up

Profile photo of Addison Born
      Addison Born
      Participant

That spectrogram… crazy. Could four turn into 2 when III’s out of the picture? is III going to take a piece of four for the transformation? Or is it less literal? Four is creating 2 by removing III?

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

this is awesome, tension has some skillzzz

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

also, @111error could there be anything else hidden in the audio? Besides just sounding like a fucked up Primus track, it sounds like there’s a distorted voice in there

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Jake O Jake O.
      111_error
      Participant

I’ve not found anything else, and there was nothing hidden in the USB trash folder.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

@111error did you add in the _480 part or is that part of the original file name?

111_error
      Participant

No, the file as I received it was “PEACE.jpg”.

I think the 480 originally referred to the resolution of the picture (pretty low, for these days)

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

DANG!!! TENSION IS F*CKING FANCY!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Great job!

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

The 4-3=2 seems to mean, possibly, that @gatekeeper4 is gonna take @gatekeeper3 out of power and replace 3 with a new leader, which will be our Gatekeeper2. Could that be Addison maybe??

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

This is so freaking awesome!!

Now who are the 2? Addison and Four? Are they taking over?

My money’s on the previous theory brought up – 4’s going to do whatever it is that They do to Addison to make her into 2

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

how about 4-3=2. Because it’s not one gatekeeper, it is Addison and four together

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

My thoughts exactly @endlesspictures. ~four and Addison, working at a duo.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa. Reason: gotta spell ~four's name right!

I’m interpreting it less like math and more like “4 Removes 3 Resulting in 2”

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

your math is orwellian

My math is doubleplus good, you shut up

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Oh god now I’m thinking 2+2=5

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

That was my interpretation too, Sean.

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

Very cool @111error

I believe @thegilded is better at math than I am. 😉
      I am also in the Sean camp on this theory.

Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

Seriously that is incredibly impressive. Great job to those who could find it.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Profile photo of creepsociety
    creepsociety
    Participant

This is blowing my mind. Yay Morgan! ❤️

Profile photo of Michelle
    Michelle
    Participant

You guys are hella talented! So happy for you Morgan! Great job!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I join the ranks of those super impressed by this. I have no idea how easy or hard it is to hide data in sound files like that, but I love that this was done for you specifically.

And another out of town drop!

111_error
      Participant

Thanks miss, this completely blew my mind. Wasn’t expecting anything, let alone audio puzzles.

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

Awesome

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Holy fucking shit!

Just when I think Tension couldn’t get any cooler, they outdo themselves again! That is some serious Mission Impossible shit going on.

Well done, Morgan.

The end is nigh for 3. This keeps getting closer to our theory that Addison will be 2.

111_error
      Participant

I agree, this was absurdly impressive, amazing, and kind.

I’m pretty overwhelmed.

Profile photo of Nosnevets
    Nosnevets
    Participant

In addition to the exif extraction did you open the pictures as txt files @111error? Or open in any steganography programs? I’d do it and check myself, but I thing image hosting websites delete the metadata and add their own.

Profile photo of Duchess
    Duchess
    Participant

Great sleuthing! I wonder how soon GK2 will appear. What do you think about the 4 yellow roses? Four from GK4? What about the significance of the color? Proflowers says yellow is for friendship and joy.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Duchess Duchess.
      Profile photo of Duchess
      Duchess
      Participant

Aw danggit, I see that was brought up on fb. I’m always late.

111_error
      Participant

But you were correct, and that’s more important than lurking here all day to post first, and risking your job like the rest of us! 😉

Yes, four yellow roses – the same as someone posted to Tension’s Facebook yesterday.

I don’t know how long you’ve been following the menagerie of Tension plot lines, but them being ‘friendship and joy’, and from Addison and ~four, meant the world to me. Many feelz.

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

Also, @toyintoyin, yellow was the color of the roses Addison gave to many of us at the infamous “mixer” event that was disrupted by her father.

@111error – you know all of this lifts my spirits.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Rusty Rusty.
    Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Just thought of something. With the secret message in the .wav, it makes me think of 242 again (4-3=2). I know 242 has significance already, but what if this is something more that Four is using. For example, the 4 is surrounded (or guarded/protected by 2). Maybe Four is surrounding herself by 2 others? She has someone on each side of her in preparation to come back? Or maybe, she is somehow “splitting” the Gatekeeper roll with Addison and both of them become 2…which make up Four.

Yes, I know how it sounds haha

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

yeah, I can’t remember what spurred it, but I had a similar thought about 2 4 2. the twos surrounding gatekeeper four.

maybe it is a type of holy trinity thing. where the three pieces all represent God in various forms.

Uh oh, here comes voltron thoughts again!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Jake O Jake O.
      Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

Or the original trinity of Maiden, Mother and Crone. (Where my pagans at?)

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Former pagan!

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

woooop

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Just realized no one brought up anything about the name of the jpeg…”Peace”.

Seems like an odd thing to name a picture based on what’s currently happening with III and Four. It seems like they’re going to war.

Possible meanings:
    Since the image is of Addison, maybe she’s at “peace”. Her face does look kind of…blank?
    Four is asking us for “peace” – As in, stop attacking III, she has a plan in place?
    Someone is saying “peace” as in “Peace out!” and maybe Addison is leaving? Could that go along with “I’m ready”?

I know Morgan is sure that this is her, but I seem to remember her looking a little bit different at the mixer. I didn’t really have a long conversation with her, but this image looks…different. Thinner/longer face perhaps? Can anyone else that was at the mixer give their thoughts?

111_error
      Participant

#alwaysmyscribe Well hello Mike, and ZOMG, it’s that conversation we just agreed to have on here..
      I noticed the file name when I opened the USB stick, but then I got diverted by the hidden messages. You’re absolutely right to revisit this.

Do you remember me saying that when Addison called me recently, she seemed calmer than any other time we’d spoken? Her face reflects what I was describing. She’s not as sad as we saw at the mixer, but she’s also not as animated as I’d previously seen her. This is also the first time we’ve seen her without make up, she does look like she’s gone through some kind of change.

Since ~Four is now getting vocal again, I don’t think the filename refers to a goodbye, but you may have a point with it either meaning they are peaceful, and / or we should let them carry out their plan without having to wade through fires people are setting here.

~Four probably wants to set those fires herself.

Profile photo of Lukas L
      Lukas L
      Participant

@mike I could be totally off but another interpretation could be that four is giving Addison to BoS as a peace offering. Some have speculated that 3 is BoS and is destroying the OOA from within. We know from @reaton hijacking meeting that BoS (Correct me if I am wrong. Going off memory from the podcast) was real interested in getting Addison out of the OOA whether the two were her parents or not. Is it possible 4 thinks 3 is BoS and could be offering Addison as a peace offering?

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

@111error – Makes sense, I hope it’s not a goodbye. She’s way too important to everyone involved!

@lukasrl – I like that theory too! This could go so many ways!

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

I took the picture title of peace to mean that 4-3=2 will equal peace in the OOA. that Addison represents peace. also, that she is at peace with whatever decisions she has made.

however, this being the tension experience, I can’t believe that we are nearing any kind of actual peace.

as for her appearance in the photo, I can’t be sure this is the same girl we saw at the mixer, but I am nearly 100% sure this is the same girl who has been in the periscope videos.
      I’m pretty sure they would want to keep continuity with using the same person and it could be as simple as what @111error is saying, her hair and make up are different. Sometimes even the angle or the camera lens can change someone’s appearance.

a darker theory would be that the OOA indeed killed/removed the old Addison and swapped her with a similar looking person hoping that we wouldn’t notice.

Profile photo of Mary Pavlovsky
    Mary Pavlovsky
    Participant

Congratulations Morgan! Beautiful, just beautiful.

Profile photo of Mary Pavlovsky
    Mary Pavlovsky
    Participant

That does not look like Addison at all.

Profile photo of Lawrence
    Lawrence
    Participant

Forgive my ignorance, and I know much of this is in the timeline…but could someone give me a quick primer on GK2, 3, 4 and BoS?

Before the Overseer, before Samson, before the OSDM, we the Aspirants and Disciples were led by figureheads that the OOA referred to as the Gatekeepers. They taught us the teachings of the OOA, and guided us on our journey.

The first Gatekeeper was Gatekeeper 5 or GK5 for short. He was a stoic, emotionless near father figure. Next we had GK4, who was a passionate woman who took a woman who was at the time a shy Attendant One, Addison, under her wing. Addison later went on to kill GK4. We then had GK3 who was… intense. Buz had the duty and honor of killing him, leaving us with GK2, a newly raised Addison. She stepped down from that post in order to become the Overseer.

The BoS is an organization comprised of rebels, ex-OOA members, and people who believe the OOA to be corrupt. Short for the Brothers of Seraph, arguably the most famous member went by the name Sentinel. The BoS maintains an active community of members that are on this board even now.

Lawrence
      Participant

Thank you. Now that there is an Oracle, does this mean there is a direct line to Anoch?

One other question:

Is Samson afraid of Thomas Barrow because of the subjective existential threat he may present to OOA, or
      Is Samson protecting The Overseer because he presents an objective threat to her?

Assuming that we accept that there actually are/were Oracles that were found during the Ascension process, that implies that there is now a/some direct link(s) to Anoch. Although I cannot stress enough that I’m still not sure about a true Oracle having been found.

If Samson is afraid of Mr. Barrow, it seems likely that he is because Thomas represents a link to Addison’s past, where Samson only wants the Overseer to focus on her future. Thomas may possibly represent a way to undermine Samson’s plan with the Overseer. Thomas Barrow is Addison Barrow’s father. No matter what else, I would doubt very much that he presents an objective threat to her, as he only wants her back.

Lawrence
      Participant

I don’t wish to be indelicate, but is it possible that Addison suffered at the hands of her father at some point…

While possible, I do not believe that we currently have any reason to suspect as much. Pre-Overseer Addison and her journal are what we have to go off of, as well has first hand meetings that some members had with Mr. and Mrs. Barrow to use as character references.

All strongly suggest a loving family who wanted their little girl back.

Lawrence
    Participant

Thank you, Sean.

I am going for visit #3 on Saturday.

Profile photo of Crystal
      Crystal
      Participant

Can’t wait to hear how a third visit works out for you! 😀

Lawrence
    Participant

If I return…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register