DELETE DELETE DELETE

This topic contains 22 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Amie Amie 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of GATEKEEPER4
    GATEKEEPER4
    Keymaster

Come on now III – deleting my, our, periscope? Surely you don’t think that is the only way her, I, us, all can communicate?

We are coming, this is happening,

You wanted my worst?!

I hate to disappoint you but you are going to get my absolute FUCKING BEST!

–and she will END you.

Profile photo of Addison Born
    Addison Born
    Participant

WECOME BACK @gatekeeper4

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

Yes!! Put this house back in order @gatekeeper4

Profile photo of creepsociety
    creepsociety
    Participant

Oh how I’ve missed you four ❤️

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@gatekeeper4 can I please punch him first?

Enough saw it that the word will spread, that can’t be deleted.

We missed you, you crazy bitch

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

OOOOOOOMG ~4 <3

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

@gatekeeper4 I only started after you left, but from everything I’ve been hearing on the forums I’m really happy to see you!

Profile photo of Mustafa Said
    Mustafa Said
    Participant

@gatekeeper4 Welcome back and Glory be.

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

my my, allegiances shift so quickly around here. last time I checked four was the one potentially “hurting” our dear addy.

now we welcome her back with open arms just because III knocked the scribe down a peg?

For some it’s a case of “the enemy of my enemy”

For others, they didn’t really care for Addy’s well-being in the first place

Still others just straight liked 4.

Note that the few who valued Addison over the Path and the Gatekeepers aren’t really here to welcome 4 back

Profile photo of 111_error
      111_error
      Participant

The Gilded pretty much nails it.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

btw, I should clarify that I am not against four. merely curious that people toss III aside so quickly.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

I respectfully disagree. Some of them are on here now.

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

I’ve been all about 4 from GO.

Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

Welcome back @gatekeeper4 – I was curious as to what @gatekeeper3 could bring to the table and unfortunately it was not the progression we all have been seeking. While you were in charge, progress happened. We were getting closer to our enlightenment. Since III has taken over things have gone to short poetic sentiments geared towards Megan and the progress of our _path has pretty much seized. Get us back on track please. We missed you!

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

curious, how did four specifically forward you along your _path? how do you know you were on the right _path with four?
      as much as III sleeps, he has brought more change, for better or worse, with his few words than four brought in her whole reign.

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

I can totally agree with what you are saying here regarding our paths @endlesspictures. I don’t know where my path leads and I’m not certain of how much guidance I’ve gotten from the Gatekeepers (this is not a knock on any of them) so far. It still feels like there is too much unknown to have any concrete ideas on anything. I’ve said all along though, I’m not sure how I feel about III and that remains the same. I certainly don’t appreciate all the “ending” of others.

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Your timing is perfect, @gatekeeper4. The Apostles have your back! Bring the pain!

(And how I hope that pain is Addison!)

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

So my thing with this is that I’m a supporter of the OOA. I see what @gatekeeper3 is doing to the morale of the Apostles and it saddens me. I am one of those questioning if III is in for our best interests within the OOA. I feel more lost from my _path now with III at the helm than I ever did with our other Gatekeepers, especially @gatekeeper4
    Now it comes down to that I’m rooting for someone to take down who is in charge and bring order back to the Institute? This is not good, and very much disturbs my thoughts on how the OOA is being ran.
    Am I supposed to be a loyal Apostle and not question III? I never did with the others before, so why now??

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

With III we had an anomaly on all fronts. Unexpected, unusual, quirky? If you look at the developments from III’s debut to now we have a very *human* progression from the activity of a baby (lots of sleep, cautious observation of environment), to a more assertive child that overreacts to correction/direction with all the vindictiveness of an id stretching it’s powerful senses in all directions. Then we had the adolescent yearnings that focused on @coryphella which were cute but like all hormone soaked teen dramas quickly spun out of control and now it’s the end of the world. I really had affection for III as I am drawn to the misunderstood and the strange. But that all burned with this L’enfant Terrible BS today. Yeah, we get it, III is dangerous and powerful. That does not give him free reign. He looks to our community as we look to the OOA. III, if you want to have an abusive relationship? Be prepared for many smart, unhappy people to start sawing away at that umbilical cord and maybe kick you in the head on the way out the door.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

These thoughts are inspired! I don’t have anything to add aside from that.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

It’s nice to see you Four, I’m curious to see what your best will bring to the table!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register