Diary of Addison Barrow, Actress: Page 12

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA Diary of Addison Barrow, Actress: Page 12

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nate Nate 7 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Grace (bumble)
    Grace (bumble)
    Participant

Hopefully this will embed!

It hasn’t embeded so here’s the link!

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Hm, not playing but maybe it’s a browser issue. I can’t immediately tell.

Can you add the picture of the page pretty please?

Grace (bumble)
    Participant

View post on imgur.com

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa. Reason: Fixing your link like the Sentry fairy I am
    Grace (bumble)
    Participant

Hopefully it works?

Profile photo of TinNose
    TinNose
    Participant

Forget acting! Addison should have pursued a writing career. Very impressed with her writing style and story sense. (Sorry, didn’t mean to post in the other thread! Mods can feel free to delete it…)

the chair was back in the tiny kitchen, where it had always been

A chair can not move on it’s own. How did it move? Did she dream the whole incident? Did she move the chair while sleepwalking? Someone was in her apartment as she slept and moved it? Supernatural events? Mental health issues… this whole incident never actually happened?

Profile photo of Nate
      Nate
      Participant

Something I’d like to point out. Addison initially says in her parenthetical that the chair under the handle trick “never works” in the movies. Also, not once does she make mention that the stranger left. That’s a pretty fair indication towards a successful break-in, in my opinion.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register