Gatekeeper3, I need your help

Tension brand Forums OUR VOICES – SIGNS OF DEVOTION Gatekeeper3, I need your help

This topic contains 71 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

It’s been an interesting day for me.

After I got off the phone with Addison and posted it about it, I received another call.

I cannot say who this person was but I can say they had dropped something off for me at my door step. Luckily for me I work around the corner and was able to retrieve the package quickly.

@gatekeeper3, we have had our differences and I know you must hold some kind of grudge but we need to put that behind us. For what I have received can end this whole thing and help us both significantly. This can only work if it is both of us, not one or the other.

The person that called was an ally, and they told me to specifically get in touch with you. I apologize for the public message but I thought it was a faster path to getting your attention than a private message.

I am asking for your forgiveness, and for us to meet, shake hands, and end this entire thing once and for all.

Hope to hear from you soon.

-Buz

• This topic was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of TheBuz TheBuz. Reason: forgot a word
    Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

You cannot say who the person is, but they’re an ally? Whom are they an ally to? You? III? OOA? BoS?

Also, what exactly would be ending? The rift between you two? The whole OOA vs BoS thing? III? Addison?

Hopefully III didn’t see @111error ‘s post/screenshot about you yesterday ๐Ÿ˜‰

Profile photo of 111_error
    111_error
    Participant

::pours corn starch into the plot::

Profile photo of Mustafa Said
    Mustafa Said
    Participant

At this point, I’m confused as to why you continue this charade of pretending to fully accept the will of the BOS when there’s proof that you’re only going there to protect someone(I think Andrew?) and not because you stand with them in earnest.

Had your past statements regarding @gatekeeper3 never happened you’d probably be accepted. But they did happen and now no one on that side has any reason to allow you into their inner circle, no matter how much you attempt to prove yourself.

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

Look I don’t have anything to prove anything to anyone here but III and BOS.

I’ve already responded to what @111error posted about… is that really an issue? Is it really so hard to believe that I still care about my friend @kasch… even if he’s chosen another way? I’ve told him publicly on the forums and in private that he needs to reconsider his position and yes if you must know I would 100% beg @gatekeeper3 to spare him as ANY ONE here would for one of their friends. But I also accept the reality of the situation in that Andrew is on the wrong side. Am I really to be lambasted for wanting what is best for my friends…?

And to @mike, I am forbidden to say anymore than that they are an ally to @gatekeeper3.

@mumumusings I’ve known from the get go that gaining any sort of trust was going to be an extremely tough path. I think that’s why I was given this so that I could prove my worth.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of TheBuz TheBuz.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of TheBuz TheBuz.
      Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
      Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Not for nothing but you are the one that needs saving. Not I. I don’t need your help nor will I.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Welp… fuck me for trying then.

Enjoy your cult, bro.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Enjoy your dictatorship, dude.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

I think you misinterpreted my questions.

You gave a lot of information, but none of it had any context for us to follow along. That’s why I asked specific questions.

Also, there was a winky face after the “screenshot” comment. A WINKY FACE BUZ!!! You know what that means ๐Ÿ˜‰

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

I legit cannot say too much more than what I’ve already said. The caller was VERY specific about what information I am allowed to share. And totally saw your winky face but figured it needed repeating!

I think I can say this:

They are an ally with BOS and @gatekeeper3.

By end this they meant the rift between BOS and OOA.

That’s as much as I think I can say.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Thank you! And no problem, I understand there’s stuff you can’t share, but without asking questions and without theorizing, we have nothing left :)

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Thank you for understanding. :)

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐ŸŽƒ

I just wanted to post some emojis

Profile photo of Nosnevets
    Nosnevets
    Participant

Good Luck Buz, I support you in your endeavors and what your choices mean to you.

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
    Michael Rizzo
    Participant

Good luck brother, hopefully 3 see’s this ๐Ÿ™

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Hopefully he see’s it and says “O shit waddup?”

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

here comes dat boi

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

gk3

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Okay, that’s hilarious @thebuz.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Meme magic is real!

I know it annoyed the shit out of @gatekeeper3 previously… but plenty more good natured memes can come from this. Obviously we both have a strong penchant for the dank memes.

Profile photo of prufrock5150
      prufrock5150
      Participant

View post on imgur.com

[on his way out?]

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
      Michael Rizzo
      Participant

LOL

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

@thebuz I wish you the best of luck, hopefully III will respond. Even though you can’t seem to say I have to admit I am terribly curious as to what’s in that package!

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

Interesting. @thebuz, the way I see it, if Addison called you, she must have faith that your past beliefs still have a chance of influencing your present actions. If I were you, I would take that as a compliment.

I can’t imagine what is in that package, but I hope you put it to good use for the community’s sake.

And, if a meeting with III does take place, may I recommend bringing knives? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

I’m afraid Addison is down a dark path that I don’t think there is much hope of coming back from.

My number one goal has always been to help the community and I feel this is the best possible way to do so.

I’m hoping @gatekeeper3 feels the same way.

At the very least him and I can go play pokemon together. I have a feeling we probably picked the same team.

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

Pokemon meet up with III?! Sign me up!

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

I’ll come with!

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

Yo, @gatekeeer3…

We doing this? What do you need me to do to earn your trust…?

The Package

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Holy crap! THAT’S what got delivered? I was thinking it was something like the package @daela received. Wow!

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

Whoa! What’s in the boxxxxxx????? What’s in the boxxxxxxxx?????

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Whoa! Whatโ€™s in the boxxxxxx????? Whatโ€™s in the boxxxxxxxx?????

Buz’s soul. Which he’s handing over to that lunatic.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Andrew Kasch Andrew Kasch.
    Profile photo of 111_error
    111_error
    Participant

Hey @thebuz, clean your fucking desk. XD
    [edit] And get a new chair.

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

Maybe III is in there…….

Too soon?

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Know what that box is big enough for?

….a helmet

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

Wow, @mike… it’s about the right size for that, isn’t it?

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

@mike I actually squeeee-ed when I just saw the picture and shouted “it’s the helmet!” Great minds think alike ๐Ÿ˜‰

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

You didn’t open it yet??

Profile photo of Addison Born
    Addison Born
    Participant

There’s a reason for everything in this thing, so there’s a reason you got it, but when the person who gave it to you says they’re an ally… an ally of whom? We know you’re super eager to get in the good graces of III and BoS and will go above and beyond to do good by them, but what if whatever’s inside the box is another attempt to take III out?

Think about it – Addison calls you to confirm you’re no longer with the OOA, and then you get a call from a mysterious person with a package for you to give to III. If it’s to “end the whole thing,” could it really be ending the conflict between the OOA and BoS by removing BoS from the picture?

I’m sure you would’ve said already if you had an idea of what might be inside, but do you have an idea of what might be in there? Is it heavy?

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

-There are things I know that I cannot say about the one who called. They are an ally to III and BOS. Cannot say more.
      -Speaking out of game… why not confirm my allegiance before moving forward with their plans for me in the game?
      -I know what is in this box. I CANNOT say more.

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Makes me think it was either Kim, Lauren or Sean Decker who called ๐Ÿ˜‰

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

What @addisonborn says is an interesting point. @thebuz, do you KNOW this phone call from an “ally” is legit? I know you cannot say more publicly, but I wonder if III is displeased with this meeting… or you… We are not “on the same page” it is clear, but I do not envy your position.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

@reaton I asked for proof and was given it.

Trust me, no one feels the weight of my situation more than me. But as I’ve said time and time again… I’m here to help BoS and @gatekeeper3. Proving it to them will have to be on their terms. I will do whatever it takes.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Wishing you luck, Buz.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

I just hope Buz sees the error of his ways. Cause nothing good will happen as long as III is around.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Andrew Kasch Andrew Kasch.
      Profile photo of
      Anonymous

I was pretty happy to see him return after the whole Tension 2.0 thing. I think @gatekeeper3 makes things interesting.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

@coryphella You are so right; love him or hate him, you can’t deny @gatekeeper3 is most certainly “interesting”… I mean, if you put aside the whole murdering/torturing people thing, I’m starting to find him quite endearing…

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Well, I guess I put that aside somehow. :)

Profile photo of GATEKEEPER3
    GATEKEEPER3
    Keymaster

Alright Buz, I’ll bite, but understand this, I do not trust anything you say or do.

Let us meet and see what you are about.

I will be in touch.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of GATEKEEPER3 GATEKEEPER3.
      Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

I understand this. Willing to do whatever it takes to earn it.

I’ll admit I’m rather impressed with how often III is willing to meet compared to other gatekeepers.

Will you be leaving the box sealed until your meeting then, Buz?

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Or maybe suggest this place to meet @thebuz – Just call ahead to make sure they have plenty of knives

The Pancake Factory

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I would of opens the box by now.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Good luck Buz. You as well gk3.

Profile photo of TinNose
    TinNose
    Participant

That box gives me the creeps.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

The smell is worse.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

….

is it a head?

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

*sets off the HEAD IN A BOX klaxon*

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

@blondiecamps

**totally now thinking Lonely Island Dick in a Box***

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

I hope it’s not Four in there…

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Forbid the thought!

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

@mkarrett

Now I’m imagining @thebuz serenading @gatekeeper3 with:

III, a girl like you needs somethin’ real
      Wanna get you somethin’ from the heart
      Somethin’ special girl
      It’s Four’s head in a box, Four’s head in a box babe
      It’s Four’s head in a box, Four’s head in a box girl
      See I’m wise enough to know when a gift needs givin’ (yeah)
      And I got just the one, somethin’ to show ya that you are second to none

@blondiecamps – I feel wildly uncomfortable about this comparison.

I imagine III placing a tiny masquerade mask on the box and that makes it even worse

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

@blondiecamps those lyrics were so horrifying (and I’ll admit, the image was kinda hilarious) you deserve the picture of my face while I was reading them:

View post on imgur.com

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa.
      Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

@mkarrett Bwahaha! I sometimes forget I’m amongst people not yet used to my dark sense of humour… SORRYNOTSORRY ๐Ÿ˜‰

@thegilded Way to make it even more twisted. I love it! ๐Ÿ˜›

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Bwahabaha!!

In fairness, most of the boxes that are shipped to me smell like crap. I feel like shipping warehouses just smell like shit overall

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

@thebuz can you describe the odor coming from/on the box?

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

I work in North Hollywood.

Around all week. Balls in your court, @gatekeeper3

There is a nice pokemon spot in North Hollywood Park. Lots of pokestops. Up to you, good sir.

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

Sweetie Pie’s has delicious banana pudding.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Susie J Susie J. Reason: I know grammar good
    Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Republic of Pie Earl Grey Pie! Yum!

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

Poke/pie meet up!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register