Greetings! New here!

Tension brand Forums NEW ASPIRANTS, Begin Here Greetings! New here!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Blondie Blondie 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Nyxus
    Nyxus
    Participant

Hello all, glad to be joining you in all of this!
    -MP

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Hello! Your picture looks very Desert punkish. I like it!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Welcome…. Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, to the 25th annual Hunger…..; Um, I mean welcome to Tension.

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

May the Glory Be… ever in your favour?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Lol, Gatekeeper III is a mutt.

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

Sounds about right! Lol

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

Another newbie here… Looks like I’ve arrived at a particularly exciting/thoroughly confusing time. Looking forward to getting involved, once I figure out how…

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Post on the forum, be active, and be patient/wait.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Patience isn’t exactly my strongest quality, but just enjoying getting up to speed and trying to figure it all out…

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

I still don’t fully understand whats going on, also make sure you fill out the questionnaire.

Welcome! Most of the involvement that people have is through conversation. Depending on how new you are, you may already know that information sometimes trickles out through various means and it’s up to us to decipher it and talk about what it means.

For now, we just saw a new letter on the front page. We’re talking about this new development here

However, not all of it is going to make sense until you get caught up on the story so far. To address that, we’ve set up a group that posts weekly summaries. The most recent one can be found here

There’s a lot to absorb at once, so if you have any questions at all please feel free to contact people directly or create a new topic with your questions. No one expects you to know everything yet, and there’s no shame in asking

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Thanks @thegilded :-) you are most kind

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register