III is back!

This topic contains 61 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Cody Cody 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

So with the new letter variant the letter says: III is real, Is the last counted and final. Three will never stop until it all burns!

III is real, Is the last counted and final. Three will never stop until it all burns!

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

I’d like to know whose blood is that?

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Either Sams or Regent 7.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Either are equally plausible. Could be just about anybody. Hell it could easily be III, just using his own blood to as a means of “marking”.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

The only reason I dont think its III’s is because he dosent seem like the person to hurt himself, I feel like he would hurt others without a second thought; plus he would enjoy it.

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

Haha! @mkarrett that was EXACTLY my first thought, as well!

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

hah. you beat me to it.

View post on imgur.com

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Mwahahahaha

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

It says it “will never stop until it all burns”. The only person who has ever said anything about “burning” has been Benny/Mark.

Crazy theory time – what if this is the work of Benny to make it look like III? That way, Four will (hopefully) come to the rescue and bring Addison with her. We know how Benny wants Addison back. And maybe, just maybe, he and Thomas are working together for the greater good (of getting Addison back) and his phone call to @111error was to make us all think he’s not around anymore?

“The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist”. Is Benny our Devil?

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

And the winner for blowing my mind goes to @mike

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Ha! Well thank you!

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

I immediately thought of Benny, as well, @mike, because of that comment… but I did NOT make the connection you just did. Whoa.

Profile photo of Daela
      Daela
      Participant

I think “burning” is a metaphor that has actually been employed by both sides.

BoS, in FB hack – “You can’t silence us, we will release one name a day, until this entire organization BURNS to the ground.”

Call to JoeKaye, presumably from BoS – “Everything will burn. Get out while you can. It’s all over for you and them. Don’t go back to the site. It will all burn.”

Overseer, describing his job watching over (presumably) GK4 – “I am here to make sure She doesn’t burn down the house.”

References to Rizzo, from both Overseer and Gatekeeper 4:
      “he will be given a second chance but first he must find a key to re-enter that which he has burned.”
      “You’re burning, aflame in another solar system wondering why this keeps happening to YOU. Alright, I’ll admit it… your natural destructive chaos does have a certain… sumpin’ sumpin’.”

I’m inclined to think the “burning down the house” metaphor is just a favored turn of phrase among OOA and BoS leadership.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Wow! Nice job with the notes! Very good point.

@gatekeeper3 – Since the Scribe position is currently empty, may I suggest @daela to fill that roll?

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

@mike III made himself Scribe from what I recall. 😉

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

@mkarrett – Like I said, the position is currently empty 😉

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Mike Mike.
      Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Ouch, burn.

@mike 1, me 0

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa.
      Profile photo of Daela
      Daela
      Participant

❤️

Profile photo of Lukas L
      Lukas L
      Participant

I like that theory @mike !!!!

Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

@mike you are on to something there. That is a crazy but awesome theory. We will have to see how this all plays out but you are certainly on to something.

As for the new version of the letter… I like it! This feels more right than a family friendly spookfest.

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

tension 2.0 was very short lived. Somehow I think we’re not getting to see those zombie pumpkins

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Bahahaha

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

I have noticed that a lot of speculation we the participants share on the forums comes to fruition.
    So perhaps we should avoid negative speculation. Especially when it comes to speculation pertaining to others livelihoods. Just a thought.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Never thought I’d be happy to see III again.

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

Much work to be done.

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

I think I’m with III on this one…

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Also, this is probably nothing (is random), but in the upper left hand side of the letter, that blood spot has Four “peaks”. Not sure if it means anything, but it’s interesting.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Its certainly out of place.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

four is so tension 1.0

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

So are your jokes

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

my jokes are III.0

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

You think everything is “so Tension 1.0.”

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

We’re presuming this stain we’re seeing is blood btw

So @mike I wanted to jump in on that swipe that you’re seeing in the upper left hand corner. I have to qualify here that I’m not a blood stain expert, however, I do have some training in that field. That swipe on the upper left does appear (not 100% positive) to be something that occurred after the original blood stain below the swipe. If this is a regular 8.5×11″ letter (which I think is a fair assumption) whatever was used to swipe had to be very small.

As for the large blood stain (the III) it’s interesting because of all the droplets that appear below the transfer and then a large brush-like stroke to create the “III”. Now, if you take all three lines and connect them together you’ll see a very dark spot in the middle. So I have to ask myself “what type of blood stain transfer would cause this kind of pattern”. Could it be one transfer followed by another on top? It’s certainly possible due the crispness of the edges in the III portion I’m not inclined to think that happened here. Now true, if you attempt to connect the “III” together, they don’t fit. However you can certainly take an image like this and do some photoshop transfer the image onto the original document.

Maybe this bloody document is being used as a scare tactic to us and/or as a means to frame III. Just putting this out there since at this point, anything is possible.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa.
      Profile photo of
      Anonymous

III got lazy and decided to use cherry sauce from the pie he was eating.

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

I’m just glad tension 1.0 seems back on track despite Mr. Bickersons efforts to the contrary. He can’t say he wasn’t warned!

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

Random thought. Has anyone noticed that Addison’s account ha been active lately again. I noticed it on the day the first letter appeared and today again. So she at least seems to be following what’s going on here.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Or someone else logging in her account.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

I may need to change one of my questionnaire answers because the sight of that blood on Sam’s letter excited me.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

#thisiswhywerefriends

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

😉

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Note to self, dont get a cut around Amie.

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

Oh don’t worry @astro4545, I’ll still help bandage you up!

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

So why was @gatekeeper3 so silent up until now? What are the tactical advantages of letting OSDM in here? Could III be luring other branches of the organizations in so he can absorb them and spread his sinister reach? 🤔

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

I’m not entirely convinced that Sam wasn’t III or at least I think III could have been controlling him. Maybe we didn’t take to Plan B like he had hoped so III has decided he needs to go back to what he was doing before (or worse?). I could see III being desperate in his decisions to have others fall in line since we weren’t bowing down like he probably would have liked.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

@monkeymuffin333 I have a few very loose theories:

1.) III was VERY busy with Regent7. Nearly five days ago this was III’s last activity:
    “@thebuz III still finds your antics childish and enraging. This board is only for enlightening discussions, not immature pictures.
    Which reminds me, someone wheel @regent7 to my study…”

So, not to sound super morbid but III was pissed and could have been taking it out on Regent7 for several days. :-/

2.) III was merely taking a few days off from the holiday weekend.

3.) Combination of 1 and 2

4.) III was actually kept silent by the OSDM/Samuel Bickerson but managed to break free and this letter is now the end result of III’s return.

5.) This is not III’s message, it’s someone else.

So in otherwords, I have no effing clue what’s actually going on. :-/ Hopefully we get more evidence to piece things together!

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

Tension 2.0 sounds like a classic @gatekeeper3 half cocked idea. He has no idea how people work and Tension 2.0 is quite indicative of that.

I’m going with the theory that III came up with this idea while beating @regent7 on my behalf (sorry dude, I did offer to wheel your ass out of there) in order to steer the heat away from him. What other reason is there for PLAN B to happen? It certainly wasn’t to take out III as if that was the case, they would just need to get fully behind FOUR.

Profile photo of Mustafa Said
    Mustafa Said
    Participant

I might need some clarification on this. What’s OSDM?

Acronym on the “Whistleblower leak” documentation. People are theorizing that OSDM is another entity and was responsible for the leak

Profile photo of Mustafa Said
      Mustafa Said
      Participant

I see, thanks!

Profile photo of prufrock5150
      prufrock5150
      Participant

Specifically, IIRC, “Oracles Security and Data Management.” Don’t remember where I saw that spelled out…

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

It was below @sambickerson electronic signature in the letter that Mustafa got.

Profile photo of prufrock5150
      prufrock5150
      Participant

🤔

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

I remember seeing this elsewhere as well. Maybe a pic in 4’s video? I cant remember now.

Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Slightly related: Does anyone know how to look up call histories on your phone more than a month old?

Remember how I told you all I was getting weird silent calls from an unblocked number around the time of the OOA mixer? I think that was @gatekeeper3‘s number.

Profile photo of American Ruin
      American Ruin
      Participant

@kasch you may be able to access your call records online. Most major phone companies have an online website where you can make an account and check the details (call logs) of your bill. If that fails, you may have to call your phone company directly for that info.

Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Thanks, @americanruin! I just got my call logs from May…

My suspicion is correct: Those weird silent calls I got during the OOA mixer? It was @gatekeeper3!

Chills… I have fucking chills….

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Ha…if that’s actually @gatekeeper3‘s personal number, he’s now in my contacts. :) Just amusing myself.

The phone number @gatekeeper3 provided (424-345-0716) is the same one many of us received calls from over the last couple months. I went to add GK3’s # in my contacts as you did @coryphella, and realized it was the same number I already had listed as the number that called me twice, and provided me instructions and information, on the day of the Saturday BoS live hotel event. I really doubt the guy I spoke to that day was GK3 as this person was in character as a BoS representative type, perhaps Joseph. (I personally don’t find any glaring significance to this phone# coincidence. Could be some grand conspiracy, but also could just be a convenient phone line that was available.)

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Is it possible this number is being spoofed?

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

I believe any number can be tampered with.
      I have co-workers whom recieve calls 3x a week early in the am from our employer but when he answers it is some damn spoof recirding that leads him on for a few questions. Not to mention my own personal experiences with that sort of thing. So I say yes, Quite possible!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Well, either way, if I get to take one screenshot of an incoming call from “Gatekeeper 3,” it will be worth it. :)

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Oh yeah!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register