here are words

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of GATEKEEPER3
    GATEKEEPER3
    Keymaster

i am III

the last counted

the end beginning and only

please orientate yourself to the idea that i do not abide schedules rules or mercy

this wordplay was for levity

i would enjoy a weekly summary post

regents will now create a documentation of our history as a gift to the new arrivals soon

or i will enjoy enacting more consequence amongst our halls

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

This Oriental has considered herself orientated.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Did anyone accept this task of creating a weekly summary?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Yes, there are five of us working on it. The first one will come out next week.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Would it make sense to create a forum thread “Rough Draft Summary for 6/12-6/18” – or any week – to quickly crowd-source that work in a public spot, or is there fear of disinformation?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I don’t think there’s a fear of disinformation, just a genuine not wanting to duplicate work. We are literally working on this right now.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I guess that’s my point. If lots of people were submitting what happened to them over a specific time period in a “rough draft” thread, and then that thread was cleaned up and summarized each week, then you get more submissions on what happened to the broader community, avoid duplicate work and crowd source the job to a certain degree.

Plus, the more obsessive among us could look through all the rough draft submissions to over-scrutinize the experience.

2 cents.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

OK, but let’s try out the thing we just decided upon trying first. We just decided last week to try it this way. Give it a shot. If it doesn’t work, we’ll try something else.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Sounds good Megan. Let me know if I can be a help to you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register