III.

This topic contains 97 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nosnevets Nosnevets 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of GATEKEEPER3
    GATEKEEPER3
    Keymaster

Are you there?

Profile photo of 111_error
    111_error
    Participant

Good afternoon, Gatekeeper III.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Hello III.

Profile photo of Chris424
    Chris424
    Participant

Good afternoon gatekeeper 3

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

We are here, Gatekeeper, attentive and curious.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Welcome III.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Here.

Profile photo of Mustafa Said
    Mustafa Said
    Participant

Why hello there, Gatekeeper III. It’s a pleasure to meet you.

It’s a pleasure, III. We’ve been so excited to meet you

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
    Michael Rizzo
    Participant

Pleasure to meet you. Gate keeper four had some curious words about you, excited to see what she was speaking of.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Welcome III

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Hello, @gatekeeper3!

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

Hello III. Four says you’re strange… but we like strange here.

Profile photo of Addison Born
    Addison Born
    Participant

Hi III, looking forward to your shift here.

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

Through conversations I just had with the Institute… There is a significant change in the air. III is not what any of them expected.

We should be ready for anything.

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

It almost makes it sound like they don’t have any control over 3 and that seems odd.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Hey @thebuz? Can you elaborate on “conversations”. Keeping in theme with today maybe there’s something they’ve said that is actually a clue? My motto now is that if Tension strictly says “don’t share this” then I don’t. Otherwise, it’s fair game.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa. Reason: omgerd. tagging
      Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Unfortunately it was about me redacting some info I posted so I can’t post screenshots.

They asked me to remove some information that was out of bounds.

To which I let them know I contacted a moderator to remove
      They then said:

“Buz,I apologize, a lot of us are scrambling and playing catch up while we… adjust to him. I don’t see the correction. Am I missing something?”

When I asked if by him they meant III…

“I’m not going to say that. I will ask you this? Ever have one of those days where you start out and it’s one thing and then all of the sudden it’s a whole other thing you didn’t even- He hasn’t even said anything but you- can feel it. It’s different.”

Different indeed.

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

I thought nothing was out of bounds…

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

I had an idea that whoever is above the gatekeepers, pretty much mold people into them. The gatekeepers only arrive when they have been fully molded and controlled by them… I feel like 3 may have broken that mold and let loose a little early…

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

@thebuz sounds like they talk to you… a lot…i wonder why that could be…

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

I don’t really think so. 3 calls, and a few emails.

I was with Andrew when we got the letter but have only received one fb message asking me to remove information I posted. No calls or anything else.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

sorry @thebuz this was prior to reading the other thread where this has been hashed out. Sorry to give you additional shit.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Dude no worries!

Everyone has their own thing going. My unique experience has something to do with my name… So I got that going for me.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

yeah, you’re parents had the right idea. There is definitely something to be said for having a unique name!

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

hello III, you have some big shoes to fill, we were quite fond of four.

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

Every one has their strengths and talents. I’m sure Gatekeeper III understands our fondness for Four. But let’s not be rude. We are joyful that you are among us, Gatekeeper III and no matter the example set by your predecessors will not compare you to them or hold you up to any standards. You are yourself.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

are you saying I’m rude! how dare you! 😉

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

I apologize. I did not mean to insinuate a breach of social etiquette. Actually I did. But as I avoid conflict like the plague…. I retract the rude comment. *backs away awkwardly*

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

I might forgive you…or not…awkwardly

Profile photo of Michelle
    Michelle
    Participant

Good afternoon, III.

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Hello III. We are chaos. Looking forward to meeting you.

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

Hi III!!!

Profile photo of @baronwolf43
    @baronwolf43
    Participant

hello

Profile photo of Mr.puppet
    Mr.puppet
    Participant

hello

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

Ya I’m here.

Profile photo of creepsociety
    creepsociety
    Participant

Welcome!

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

Bored.

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

*tickletickle*. 🙃

Profile photo of ReidV
      ReidV
      Participant

Thanks. Sometimes not just the Oracles grow detached and barely ravenous…

GATEKEEPER3
    Keymaster

thank you

GATEKEEPER3
    Keymaster

you guys seem nice

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

I think everyone is pretty nice here, hopefully we’ll hear a little more from you soon. We’re always quite eager.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

and by “nice”, you mean?

So do you. Nicer than your predecessors, at least.

We are here awaiting your message, your lessons. Do you have any for us?

111_error
    Participant

You’re welcome. Can we get you a coaster for your coffee?

111_error
    Participant

(Just worried they may be in short supply over there)

Profile photo of Overseer
    Overseer
    Keymaster

I think what III is trying to say is he looks forward to meeting you all. As well as enlightening us with his knowledge.

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

I think it’s interesting you feel the need to speak for III. I look forward to hearing from him.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Could Finkle be Einhorn?

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

@xfedupx I had to google that!

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

laces out @mike laces out

GATEKEEPER3
    Keymaster

@masterlock no im not

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

I had a feeling about that!

111_error
      Participant

I might grow to like you after all.

GATEKEEPER3
    Keymaster

i did not like that @masterlock is gone now

Gone? Now how’d you do that?

Profile photo of Daela
      Daela
      Participant

If each Gatekeeper corresponds to a sense (Gatekeeper 5 – sight, Gatekeeper 4 – hearing)……………maybe Gatekeeper 3 ate him.

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

That would scare me!

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

@daela and that’s why he needed a nap?!

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

@gatekeeper3, what did you do?

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Well that was unexpected. @masterlock doesn’t get a warning or timeout first?

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

So are Gatekeepers higher in rank than the Overseer?

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

@gatekeeper3 can you explain why you did not like this and why is @masterlock gone now?? What happened??

Michael Rizzo
    Participant

Wait @gatekeeper3 , we like @masterlock why did you just get rid of him like that?? Do you just banish those you do not like?

Michael Rizzo
    Participant

“But Gatekeeper 3, you can’t just banish the overseer!”
    “I did not like him”

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

This made me happy! :)

GATEKEEPER3
    Keymaster

tired now goodnight

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

From the helmet??

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Ok goodnight @gatekeeper3 I’m sure you had a big day, destroying one of our close friends and all… It’s totally cool, get some rest

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

Sweet dreams @gatekeeper3!

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Guys, show some respect. He’s brand new, probably getting used to all of us and everything, trying to learn and remember our names. The first few days are always rough. There’s a lot of responsibility as a Gatekeeper. We’re so used to @gatekeeper4 at this point and we can’t assume everyone will be like her.

Sleep tight, I hope we hear more from you soon @gatekeeper3

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Ok but I mean… Overseer will never talk to you or any of us again. Kind of bummer, I thought overseer was a stand up guy!

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

I don’t think anyone is being disrespectful, mostly we have questions but a joke now and then can’t be that bad.

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

Also, my helmet question may have sounded like a joke but I’m being serious. Gatekeeper 4 and Addison had said their heads hurt and we know about the helmet.

Profile photo of JoeKaye
    JoeKaye
    Participant

Goodnight III. This is a very exciting day indeed, in many different ways. Seems odd to have @masterlock go like that, but who am I to question the new Gatekeeper? Very anxious to hear more from you III.

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

Hello and welcome to III.

Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

Good morning @gatekeeper3 – my apologies on missing your introduction yesterday. We as a collective I am sure are excited to meet you and learn from you. Welcome and Glory Be!

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

III, a man of few words

I can dig it

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

yes

Profile photo of Iris Halliwell
    Iris Halliwell
    Participant

III, may I ask why you’re asleep at 4:00 in the afternoon? Not a fan of the daylight? Interesting little factoid about you. Lovely to meet you by the way. Good morning, or…evening as it may be. Looking forward to your correspondence with us soon. Glory be.

@gatekeeper3 I was told by my, ummm, work associate, that although Four was advertised as chaos, in reality YOU are the true chaos. I also have heard that you came to us early, unplanned, unexpected by everyone, and now many are in a panic, unsure of what to do.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

@electrichippo don’t talk to III while he’s sleeping! he needs his beauty rest

@endlesspictures I believe there is such a thing as too much sleep. Maybe it’s time for the old guy to wake on up and answer his Apostles’ inquiries and concerns.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

careful, remember the old adage about poking the sleeping gatekeepe…errrr, giant

You know me, Jake. When have I ever played by the conservative, cautious rules of play? Besides, I’m under protection of sorts.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

I agree with you Kim. At the same time though, there is much uncertainty.
      This is what I see;
      He gave us the answers we sought to have answered. Im starting to think perhaps we asked the wrong questions.
      We should have demanded to know what was happening to Addison. I feel we made selfish choices as to gain information rather than feel for our fellow man (in this case woman to be exact). I am not sure of the timeline, and im just winging this off the top of my head as usual. I dont think we were aware that Aleister was in danger of some sort of that time, only that he had been silenced. Should we have asked more questions about this?
      We are ALL worried about these individuals as far as I have noted.
      So as a group who is genuinely concerned for these two individuals.. why did we opt for the information rather than that which was already a common concern for flesh and blood?
      The information we received was fitting, it showed how things always go… the road desired, and not the one born out of light. We all had an insatiable desire to know more information.
      Addison said that she had something… also that she left something.. unless the details are being kept away from the forums, this has still not been found not released as of yet. Was this the information made available by choosing another path?
      Maybe if we had asked for her location or what the hell was going on with Addison and AL/Overseer. Maybe why 4 left so soon or even better , what III’s motives were as everyone within the OOA was in a panic and afraid of him.
      It was hard to see at the time as we believed that she was perhaps going through changes etc and there was NEVER before offered an opportunity such as this by the OOA. I feel that we chose unwisely.
      Power over people, the repeating theme.
      Maybe we could have seen Addison to safety with the right question.. stopped the madness that seems to continue within the OOA. The threat of sorts from III to AL.
      I could be wrong but I do not think so.
      A lesson learned I say.
      We also voted to keep the information quiet when it was revealed.. this was for security reasons and a number of other excuses we made at the time.
      Every time there were those that made the correct choices in my eyes..
      I was not among them sadly. The group outweighed those that were screaming concern.
      Another lesson learned.
      Al graciously let Kim back onto the forums… Why oh why on earth would he do that? Kim is an outspoken loyalist to the BOS…
      Sharing information was specifically stated by 4 as well as encouraged by the “teachers”.
      So knowing we would share information on the forums would seem as though they have no concern about information getting into BOS hands?? would this not be a logical assumption based upon this knowledge? Perhaps this is because the light is the light no matter who’s eyes it shines upon?
      Once again we are the experience…
      Gatekeepers are higher on the chain.. but we did not know this at the time.
      So now we are left with an insight into the history of thee OOA that in a metaphorical way.. depicts the decisions we made as a group.
      This is a sad realization for me.
      Lessons learned every day.. hindsight is 20/20 and regret is a waste of time.
      I will let these events forge brighter decisions in the future. They will also encourage me to scream louder for what is right instead of what we desire.
      Sorry for yet again another ridiculously long reply. Hah.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

While I agree with some of what you’re saying Cody, I disagree that we asked the wrong questions. When all we have are questions, I don’t think there was a “wrong” question to ask.

We approached the selection of the questions in an extremely democratic way. Everyone had the ability to contribute and vote for the questions that they wanted. You can scream as loud as you want, but if we’re trying to maintain order and be fair to everyone, that won’t necessarily help the process.

Also, as we’ve discussed in other threads there’s no physical evidence that anyone has been harmed. We merely know that people are missing.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

You are correct. The wording was off. There are only choices. Right and wrong is subjective.Thinking about it though.. I wish I had reflected more before making decisions.
      We did handle it very democratically.
      As any good Party knows though .. It all depends which side can sway the tide and win the people’s hearts,or at least make them look opuough a different perspective.

Profile photo of Addison Born
      Addison Born
      Participant

The decision we made was one asking for knowledge instead of an answer.

We could’ve asked for an answer about Addison, but what do you ask? What happened to her? Is she ok? What was she doing in those videos? And once asked, and let’s assume that question is answered, you’re assuming it would be answered in terms we understand.

Imagine the answer was just “she has taken her next step to enlightenment.” What does that even mean?

Instead we asked for and received materials to learn from. So when we do meet Addison next, we’ll have insight to understand what’s happening instead of being reactive and uninformed.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

I hear you addison. I had the same thoughts. If we asked where Addy was III could have said, “shes with 4 or shes in LA.
      I just couldn’t help but feel (upon reflection of the events) that we could have helped people rather that further our knowledge.
      I spoke off the top of my head, as I usually do. I reflected all night before responding to this.
      Uninformed, yes. Are we all not Uninformed to some degree? Have you not yourself stated that you are only here to find out where Addison is?
      I understand the point you were attempting to convey.
      I took it as a lesson.

I was just thinking about how our actions have consequences, our choices form the experience.
      How we are all worried about them and wish to help them.
      I just couldn’t help but feel that we may have had the ability to do so and let it slip between our fingers.
      While I now disagree with some of what I said, and the way some of it was worded, I still feel the main content of the message was quite important.
      Thank you Addison for your constructive criticism.

Profile photo of RegisStar
    RegisStar
    Participant

should i be more curious than i am…

…because i like curious

Profile photo of Iris Halliwell
    Iris Halliwell
    Participant

Oooooooh III….Won’t you wake up and come play with us? Or at least say hello? Please?

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Oh it starts with gentle pokes? he dosent even budge and keeps on snoring.
    I have stirred the pot more often than not. I will do so again if necessary.. I would rather see everyone else stand up together however….

Profile photo of Dietcokekitty
    Dietcokekitty
    Participant

hello….

Profile photo of Crelegant
    Crelegant
    Participant

Welcome @gatekeeper3 ! I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Profile photo of Nosnevets
    Nosnevets
    Participant

Hello..

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register