I'm new, and quite lost.

Tension brand Forums NEW ASPIRANTS, Begin Here I'm new, and quite lost.

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jessica Jessica 7 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of JoeKaye
    JoeKaye
    Participant

I’ve filled out the questionnaire, and made some calls, but overall I just feel like I’m not going about this correctly. I don’t know where to begin. I feel very late to the party and am somewhat ashamed. Can anyone here help me out?

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

There are some buttons on the home page that lead to the first puzzles. I suggest starting there, then begin wading through some of the forums and focus on some of the main characters (GATEKEEPERS). I know others will be able to help guide you further as you get involved. Its never too late to party with enlightenment. Hope this helps. Welcome
    Glory Be

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

Sure thing, first off welcome!

So first off I’d use the Tension Reddit and MyHauntLife podcasts to play a little catch up.

Beyond that explore the puzzles on this site and check out the Tension FB.

Feel free to ask any questions 😃

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@atticus360 Thanks for the shout out to MyHauntLife, it is much appreciated!

@jkonigsberg Welcome! There is no shame to be had in feeling lost. You will soon learn even those folks around here that have been participating since very early on sometimes feel lost and disoriented… it is part of the experience… part of the… fun? Haha! There is a sense of community here and you will find support along your path.

The Tension Reddit thread is a HUGE help for keeping things in order, a very useful resource! If you want to hear and read more about the live events that have happened and some discussion on the emotional impact this is having on the community… give MyHauntLife a try. (Full disclosure… I am part of MyHauntLife with the incredibly helpful @mike, who is a great resource for things Tension-related if you do a little research on his posts. Very sharp guy!)

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Rusty Rusty.
    Profile photo of JoeKaye
    JoeKaye
    Participant

Thanks so much Lucas! I’ll go solve some puzzles. I’ve also been reading into the forums. Found what I believe to be some ciphers in GK posts. My head does hurt though haha. I appreciate the help!

Glory Be.

Profile photo of JoeKaye
    JoeKaye
    Participant

Thanks Reid! I really appreciate it! I’m so excited to begin my journey.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Theres also practice puzzles in the “off topic” forum. Good learning resource.

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

Good LUCK on your journey. Remember LUCK is when preparation meets opportunity.

I’ve been working lots lately and it was a real privilege to have a day off at the same time as an active forum day. Thanks GATEKEEPER4 and Tension Community. Have a good one.

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

Well put @Rusty. Not sure why but your posts are all out of order on here, why is that? Nevermind I see why.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Lucus Lucus.
    Profile photo of Jessica
    Jessica
    Participant

@jkonigsberg Here are a couple articles I found very helpful when I first started

The Tension Experience Draws A Cult Following

&

http://horrorbuzz.com/tension-experience-promises-enlightenment/

I also recommend the My Haunt Life resources.

Good luck to you!

Profile photo of JoeKaye
    JoeKaye
    Participant

You’re all so nice! Thanks everyone for all of your help!

Profile photo of VincentVega
    VincentVega
    Participant

@joekaye asdf

Profile photo of Jessica
    Jessica
    Participant

@vincentvega qwer?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register