In the darkest hours

Tension brand Forums OUR VOICES – SIGNS OF DEVOTION In the darkest hours

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of TheBuz TheBuz 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

View post on imgur.com

Have I ever mentioned how jealous I am that you have the physical copy of this @coryphella?..because I totally am. hah.

So I figured that as we are in dark times within the community,we should revisit the origin story of The OOA, Church of Anoch, and also compare the original intent of the OOA to the recent activity on the forums by the only one whom speaks to us for the OOA.

That picture makes it quite clear that the intent of Anoch and the OOA is to,
    “rip away the veil that the elites used to hide the knowledge amongst themselves”. I see their message as one that was meant for the whole of mankind. Meant to enlighten the world or at least for all that sought enlightenment. It seems that for a time the message was “spreading through all things”, until “the followers once again became selfish”.

View post on imgur.com

This has happened in recent times as well, as evidenced above.

This is the age old pattern of power corrupting. Greed standing in the way of abundance for all.

So now, let us look at GKIII. Does his messages resonate with any of the intent of Anoch and the Institute?
    All those in the hall fear him.
    He has silenced and maybe done more to those we care about.
    He threatens that he now controls it all and will decide if any may ever be counted again. He says he will decide if he will “share” or not.

This all seems counter intuitive to the insight we have gained in the past.
    Why does Anoch not intervene? Can He? Would he?
    I am beginning to think this is just a test of our community. WHY else would these obvious contradictions be allowed to exist?
    Can a gatekeeper truly take and change the very foundations on which this was all built and founded to begin with?
    The community has resounded with an overwhelming dislike of our current situation. Yet as others have stated, this period has spurred much in the way of activity and has made our voices louder. A negative can create a positive.

I would like to believe that @gatekeeper3 is just being used to test us as a community as well as individuals. This of course does not make it true.
    Perhaps he has turned dark or has been that way for some time. Maybe a result of the “rush” into his former self. We can only guess.
    If this is the case.. I would like to say to III, It is NEVER to late to return to the light.

I believe everything should be done as though there are real world consequences. Even in video games (rpg’s) I play as though it were real.
    I always play the “light” side first as this is how I would like to aspire to be in life as well.

When I see the current developments within our community and the drawing of lines and the separation that only serves to hold us back, I am saddened.
    This “community”, extends to everyone in my eyes. Are we not all truly ONE?
    Is this not a basic lesson learned through enlightenment?
    So truly the OOA ,the BOS, all of the Gatekeepers and ALL of US are ONE.
    I would rather see the fude’s end and the cracks be sealed.
    If the original intent is to SHARE the light with ALL, then shouldn’t this outweigh everything else?
    I stand for UNITY and also compassion for ALL.
    Even those whom may be perceived as not deserving of it.
    Wars between gatekeepers dividing.
    I choose no side, but I do side with the original INTENT behind all of this.
    This is where I will ALWAYS stand.
    I have SWORN an OATH to only use enlightenment for the betterment of mankind. This will ALWAYS be my guide.

Penny for your thoughts guys?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@sovereignskies – I feel SO lucky to have the hard copy of that. :) Did you see it framed? It’s going up in my office at Mac.
    Also your post has me framing the past two days of personal drama as potentially part of my _path. Thank you for that.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Yeah, I saw that Megan! You were hoping it did not cause any BS with your work. hahaha. Freak the norms! Maybe it will peak their curiosity! lol.

Thats awesome to hear! I hope it has been insightful for you. Crazy how personal it can be at times, èh? hah

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

What you are saying really resonates with me. I am still struggling to find a place in the community, and when I see the divisions that seem to be happening and sometimes what looks to be “real” feelings getting hurt, it saddens me. I’m the type of person that just wants everyone to get along.

The original draw of this was the truth and enlightenment that the OOA was offering and at the moment III seems to be breaking down every person and avenue that has been trying to give that to us.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

This is awesome @lenize! “The original draw of this was the truth and enlightenment that the OOA was offering”
      This was my draw as well. Also the resounding agreenment of disdain for our current accepted societies and pop culture found throughout the community.

“at the moment III seems to be breaking down every person and avenue that has been trying to give that to us.” I agree, but tension has shown time and time again that everything is not always as it appears. I am still hopeful.
      I hope this is just another form of lesson or test.

I have felt like that before, “Lost in the comunity”.
      As time has passed I relized that I was only truly lost within myself. I have found my place within the community by looking within myself and what resonates with me.
      There are some really interesting threads on here that were put up by @ununpentium about enlightenment and also one called “Human Systems Tension”, both which I highly recommend to anyone with some time to burn.
      You may have to look way back there to find them though. Or just use the forum search tool.

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

@sovereignskies I think I read (scanned) through both of them. They were both interesting reads. I think I’ve actually read every thread on these forums! My community problem lies more in the fact that I struggle with group dynamics. I can happily chat and interact with one person and be comfortable, but the more voices are added the more reluctant/scared I am to have mine heard.

This has actually been my biggest takeaway from this experience. In life my strategy in general has been to be as unobtrusive and invisible to society around me as possible. I have been forcing myself recently to interact more here on the forums, to challenge myself. Even if it is just a status update or comment here or there. Even if no-one responds or interacts back, it is for me to become comfortable with putting my thoughts and feelings out there. This has started bleeding into my real life where I have found it slightly easier to speak up in group situations and be more active on other social media. (I’ve made more status updates and posts here in the past 2 months than I have in all my years of Facebook I think).

So in my own way I am also finding my _path, just still struggling with “feeling” part of the community. But everyone here seems like awesome people!

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Ahhh you worry to much. You are part of the community for sure! Dont worry so much about finding your place. It seems you are growing as an individual as a result of being a part of this experience which is wicked! Its awesome how when, the “lines blur” we actually learn lessons on a deeper level than say, a lesson imparted from reading a story.
      Thats impressive if you have read those posts and followed the links. Thats ALOT of reading! lmao.

Profile photo of Ezi
      Ezi
      Participant

Lol, that’s why I mentioned I “scanned” them. I read enough to get the gist of what they were trying to say, but since I was speed reading the forums to try and catch up there are some things that I want to go back and read more comprehensively.

Profile photo of Nosnevets
      Nosnevets
      Participant

@lenize your thoughts and opinions matter, nothing is a stupid comment or question. We’re all in the same boat, we’re all brothers and sisters here along for the ride. As @sovereignskies said, you’re a part of a community now. And if I haven’t personally welcomed you (because I usually don’t… I dunno why) I do now.

Profile photo of Ezi
      Ezi
      Participant

Thanks for the welcome @nosnevets! I am definitely enjoying the ride so far, especially all the action today!

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

In my darkest hour…, I no longer have faith in @gatekeeper3 … This is my love song to @gatekeeper4 and my call to bring down the house of III!!!

Can’t Keep It In

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of _Michael Gray _Michael Gray.
      Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Down with House of the III!

#Istandwith4

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register