Interview with the Creators – Points from the interview

Tension brand Forums MISC TENSION DISCUSSION Interview with the Creators – Points from the interview

This topic contains 20 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Amie Amie 7 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Hey everyone! As some of you know, MHL had an interview with the creators. I wanted to wait to post about it on here since a lot more forum members were going through this past weekend. A couple things were said in the interview that I think deserve some attention.

Indoctrination (and beyond) related:
    – There are still puzzles we haven’t found/solved
    – Aleister is not who he said he was and is probably alive
    – We will find out more about Tom Barrows and if he really is Addison’s father
    – KenT is real?!!?!

Ascension related:
    – There are secret rooms and scenes we have to “find” and unlock
    – The goal is to change things up often and have “one night only” type things

If they want to do one night only scenes, I wonder if there is a way to find out about them. Maybe a clue or puzzle will be revealed with a date? I wonder how many puzzles we didn’t find/solve. I feel like we’re starting over again!

Profile photo of Mustafa Said
    Mustafa Said
    Participant

I’m wondering what things we need to trigger to cause the hidden puzzles to come to light.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I’m wondering if Aleister will reappear at some point.

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

Where can I find that Stock market letter they mention? I don’t remember seeing it before.

Are we ready to dig through old stuff with fresh eyes and try to find/solve puzzles?

What about the latest crossed out web address? anybody figure it out yet?

PS Just wanna reiterate again how much I LOVED YOUR INTERVIEW!

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Here’s the thread on the letter that Mumu got – http://thetensionexperience.com/forums/topic/the-letter/

For the crossed out address, I think there might be 2 clues to ignore it (in my opinion)
    1) it’s crossed out, so we weren’t meant to see it (and @mkarrett isn’t meant to take it to her Batman lab to decipher)
    2) web address don’t have “characters” in them like @ or &.

I did try to email truthconspiracy@web.net and it got bounced back as undeliverable, so that’s not it either. Web.net is a hosting company in Canada though.

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

@mike Thank you for the link!!!!

However I kinda disagree that it’s not meant to be found since they even mentioned that originally they weren’t expecting us to figure out things under the scratched out black ink, but now they know we can and have so wouldn’t that mean that they expect us to now?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Re: ignoring the web address – another way to look at it…

They didn’t think Melissa would take the crossed out stuff to the Batman lab before, but she did. That was then.
    This is now. Now they know she HAS a Batman lab – now, crossed out stuff might be IG.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Yeah, I get that…and then they took precautions after she went to the lab to “correct” the issue and ensure we don’t see what we’re not meant to. I feel that if we were meant to see it, there’d be a way. Also, this isn’t a drop, so all we see is a scan (and not a real piece of paper with marker on it). Another reason I think this doesn’t lead to a website. At least not yet anyway.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Yes, you’re right, sorry.

– Aleister is not who he said he was and is probably alive

I have been turning this one over again and again ever since I heard the interview. It does not surprise me that Aleister has secrets and possibly a dual identity, but who could he be and why? From my perspective, I know that Aleister is well liked by BOS. Sentinel described him as something of a slave, blackmailed to stand his post within the OOA. And that’s as far as I’ve gotten. Every name/possible alias that crossed my mind doesn’t hold up to scrutiny.

Any ideas?

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

The puzzles that haven’t been solved, are there any that come to mind from the senior players here?

Profile photo of Chelsea
    Chelsea
    Participant

I love this idea that we get to start at another beginning. Joy and excitement and giddiness!

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

@amieexists if I recall correctly wasn’t that message like K/J/V G/O/M 7/15?

KJV = King James Version
    GOM = Gospel of Matthew

7/15 = 7:15

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s
    clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Profile photo of Daela
      Daela
      Participant

…I think you solved it

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

If that’s the case, @amieexists I think Aleister Gordon was trying to warn you of the very organization he was with. Damnit, why didn’t I look at this more? As a person that was in regular contact with Aleister I feel like I failed this man.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Holy crap! Good job @mkarrett ! How did you figure that out?

@mkarrett: It is so obvious now. This solve makes perfect sense. Amazing job!

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

I’m trying to play catch up and I don’t know if I responded to this. I don’t think I did. I agree you have the message correct, someone had posted something possibly in August and I don’t remember if it was here or not but it mentioned something to do with the King James Version and I found the message you found. For some reason though, maybe it’s the fact I’m not knowledgeable on religion at all, but I wasn’t seeing Gospel of Matthew when I looked. I didn’t bring it to the forum because I didn’t feel it held the same relevance. I should give you a background of this message though because I don’t believe this message is a warning about the OOA. I believe this was a warning about our very own community. 😉 This message came after the BoS hack when we had Benny on the forums and Sentinel on Facebook. The conversation had to do with that and I think I posted this when I originally posted the clue but along with the K/J/V…was the message beware the friends that lead you astray. I also lean to that because when @electrichippo publicly aligned with BoS and we were posting back and forth on Facebook I received another message from Aleister telling me to “stay the course, trust us, do not falter, this is a test.”

I believe this was early enough (May) that Aleister was still doing the OOA’s work. Hopefully that shed’s a little more light on this, but I think we have it completely figured out. Thanks @mkarrett for putting some work on this! My only regret with this is that I wasn’t aware of what we should share when this was given to me and I think it was something that really was meant for that time frame.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Honestly? I just googled “gom kjv” or something like that and one of the first hits was Gospel of Matthew and that’s when it clicked. I deeply regret not taking this particular clue more seriously in the past. Neurotic MOD is kicking in, I think this may be a good point to start a “missing links/puzzle” thread since this topic is starting to go a bit off course.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa.
    Profile photo of Michelle
    Michelle
    Participant

@mkarrett You know those moments when your mouth falls open because it was so just so cool… Yep, you caused one! Awesome! All of it makes sense.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register