The letter

This topic contains 98 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Hazel Cloud Hazel Cloud 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Mustafa Said
    Mustafa Said
    Participant

To those of you who sent me this, I’m not sure why you entrusted me with it but I’m grateful you did and hope that I can work with you in the future.

To the countless Apostles who assisted me in obtaining this, I owe each and every one of you a debt I don’t know how I’ll ever be able to repay.

Whoever sent me this wanted me to blow a whistle. Well then…

If there’s a problem with it not being legible, I’ll transcribe the letter here:

To: clockmaker9
    Subject: CA’s current predicament

Hello sir,

I am sure you are quite aware but as a matter of complete transparency I must inform you that several of us on the outgrowth team have become concerned at the recent developments regarding the CA property.

At first the situation appeared to captivate the audience in a very exciting way(we haven’t seen the index fluctuate that much since phase 3 in ’84) but it now appears that III has gone completely off ‘script’, so to speak.

Plan B is a go although we still hold out hope for her.

The Aleister assets will go into RLOC on the NASDAQ-huge bump confirmed for tomorrow.

Sam Bickerson
    The Oracles-Security and Data Management.

http://i.imgur.com/3CFbYwC.png

• This topic was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Mustafa Said Mustafa Said.
    Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

From ClockMaker9….hmmmm

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

I wonder what the “huge bump” is that their referring to, maybe that will be happening today then?

The tone of this correspondence is one we have not seen before…Business speak, impersonal. The “Aleister assets” is especially cold phrasing. Suggesting a person as a commodity is not cool.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

hmm, well is it negative? An asset is usually a high value agent or operative

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Jake O Jake O.
      Profile photo of 111_error
      111_error
      Participant

I didn’t think they were referring to Aleister there, but whatever Aleister had been working on / saving.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

It’s a big frightening to think of it as…NOT…that, though.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

I agree with @111error these seem to be some kind of holdings. Not necessarily people

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Maybe WE are the assets. Aleister spoke to many of us and gave us intel that no one really knew about. Maybe they feel that with him gone, we are gone.

WE ARE NOT GONE!

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

it says the assets WILL go into the RLOC trade.

I think this shows they don’t think they are gone (whether it is us they are referring to or not)

Profile photo of MColyard
      MColyard
      Participant

wait a minute, when was this letter sent? last night! Didn’t she pick it up last night? The stock “bumped” this morning. Am I the only one feeling crazy

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of MColyard MColyard.
      Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

@mcolyard it appears yesterday. Since they are speaking about the stock market today.

I’m not a finance person, but does this signify insider trading? Could that be what the whistle blowing is referring to?

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

@endlesspictures – I was just about to say the same thing.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Yeah, I get the “holdings” thing but my brain wanted to make it as creepy as possible and saw it as a “people as assets” thing.
      Anyone ever see “Continuum?”
      Or, think along the lines of corporately-run prisons – people as assets. I find that scary as fuck in a real-world way.
      Anyway.

Profile photo of Daela
      Daela
      Participant

I took the whole message as a metaphor, perhaps for the purpose of covering illegal activities. For example, discussing disposal of Aleister assets sounds less ominous than discussing disposal of Aleister’s body. That said, it could also be seen as a metaphor the other way round. For example, we’ve been told “the Oracles writhe” – this could be read as a metaphor for “The Oracles” firm’s stock fluctuations.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

agree, that’s what I thought at first. it seemed like a metaphor.

but I’m not so sure, maybe this is blowing the whistle on the fact that the OOA is a business and possibly uses people as commodities (maybe @electrichippo is right)

it’s defintely not blowing the whistle on anything about III. We already knew he was rogue.

MColyard
    Participant

Hmmm Nasdaq – this is getting Wall Street!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

This makes me think about what I’m sure a couple of us have heard more than once – that “this is not what [we] think it is.” Because this certainly comes out of left field.
    Also – I just did a quick google search, no Sam Bickerson, no Facebook profile – maybe linked in? I hate linked in so much.

Profile photo of Mustafa Said
    Mustafa Said
    Participant

For me the interesting thing is seeing that they’re going ahead with “Plan B”. whom I can only guess either Four or Addison.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Interesting

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant
      Profile photo of Nosnevets
      Nosnevets
      Participant

Can someone who is smarter at this stuff than I, look into reachlocal and/or Gannett, and its CEO Robert Dickey?

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

I’m wondering if this means that the Aleister assets are stocks. The OOA would have seen a massive monetary gain today from this trade.

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

At least there seems to be someone higher up than III that he hasn’t been able to control and who are trying to set things on the right path again!

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
    Michael Rizzo
    Participant

What makes me so curious is the fact that we’ve been told the scripted game is all a front for the real OOA. But here in the private messages of two OOA high ups, it’s reference that 3 is off script… Was there a thought out plan for three and his actions before he was created? Only for him to shit the bed and wreck everyone’s shop?

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Thats what its looking like.

Profile photo of Michelle
    Michelle
    Participant

Samuel Bickerson FB profile.

There is a profile for a Samuel Bickerson but it’s completely empty. No profile photo. No posts.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Oh dammit! I didn’t try “Samuel Bickerson.” Nice catch.

MColyard
    Participant

I’m with @endlesspictures, that was a HUGE jump in the market. Good for OOA… err, I think?

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

HOLY SHIT!

Sam Bickerson is an anagram for “A Scribes Monk”. I know I’m not the Scribe anymore, but man…nothing is random. Was Sam a hidden friend I had?

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

he’s the father you never knew you had!

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Turns out it just the guys name

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Other anagrams of Sam Bickerson that might mean something

Scribes Manko – Manko is Danish meaning “deficit or deficiency”. Also, it means “lack” in Esperanto.
      Scribes Ok Man – Is it a question? or an opinion? I am fine, thank you for asking!

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

It’s like a statement, he’s saying you’re ok, man.
      I’ll go with that one. :)

Profile photo of thecatnipper
      thecatnipper
      Participant

/Maybe he made you become Ex scribe>?

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

III must be sweating bullets right now…

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Let’s hope III doesn’t gain ammunation from sweating.

Profile photo of Lukas L
    Lukas L
    Participant

Just a thought. But you know how we are constantly being told to be active? well what if it was read like this.

I am sure you are quite aware but as a matter of complete transparency I must inform you that several of us on the outgrowth team have become concerned at the recent developments regarding the CA property. *OOA is much bigger than the CA area, Could the CA area just be a branch off of the headquarters*

At first the situation appeared to captivate the audience in a very exciting way(we haven’t seen the index fluctuate that much since phase 3 in ’84) but it now appears that III has gone completely off ‘script’, so to speak. *Activities hosted within the CA branch have really been working well. Chatter of our organization on the web and off has not been seen this strong since phase 3 in 1984. Unfortunately Gatekeeper 3 is not following OOA protocol and its driving/scaring people away.*

Plan B is a go although we still hold out hope for her. *Whatever plan B is possibly mentioned below, but they are still hoping “Her” (Addison/GK4) will be able to achieve damage control over 3.*

The Aleister assets will go into RLOC on the NASDAQ-huge bump confirmed for tomorrow. *not sure what the Aleister Assets are, (I have only been a casual lurker and dont have all the facts or know all the people so this line kinda confuses me.*

Sam Bickerson
    The Oracles-Security and Data Management.

Also Congrats on the dead drop @mumumusings Very cool! Not only having it all the way out by you, but holy cow EVERYONE here who pulled together are absolutely amazing. Its strange to say, but people are always saying to be aware of people you meet on the internet giving online community a false stigma. I have witnessed some really amazing things pulled off by internet communities and they never cease to amaze me. I am too quiet on here to say I am really part of this community, but man this is a really cool group of people! Hats off you you all. Hats off indeed!!!!
    Clap

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Lukas L Lukas L. Reason: Tag
    Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

Aleister Assets moving into a stock basically means they are liquidating his assets and putting it into an RLOC stock which is, from googling, an advertising for medium to small business stock. Also referred as Reach Local.

This confirms to me that Aleister is definitely gone since they are moving his assets to a stock for company use.

Does anyone know what LLC or Corp name Tension goes under? like Tension Experience, LLC?

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

They must have dumped a lot of assets into that stock to make it skyrocket that much.(if I understand correctly how that works). Makes me wonder again, how big is this and what exactly are we dealing get with? So if people or us are the assets could that be connected to the comment about “dont purchase life insurance” that was mentioned at one of the mixers? I know there is some wierd theories and conspiracy surrounding corporate entities that take out life insurance policies on their high risk employees without them ever knowing.
    Maybe They took out life insurance policies on all of us in preparation for the indoctrination/punch ceremony. Haha.
    Or maybe the enlightenment program and helmet are about to make us really smart and worth a lot of coin.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Addison said that to me. Never thought that much of it other than just being something to create TENSION.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

How much am I worth?

The life insurance angle goes way back to the very beginnings of Tension. It was first described in email sent by Bob Jones to the first of us involved with the OOA:

“This is going to sound crazy but a google alert led me to your facebook profile and it would appear you might be able to help me… it’s hard to know where to begin but I’ll try and be as concise as possible but it’s been a long road…

First off I am an investigator, nothing sexy like tv or anything, just mainly tailing low level insurance claims but about 15 years ago I was put on a path I still can’t shake and this is where I’d like some help from you possibly…

I’ll start from he beginning. One of my insurance companies put me on the tail of a handful workman’s fraud cases coming out of a local pipe fitting plant… Normally I’d follow this trail and find a couple of guys pretending to have hurt backs and then drinking at the VFW but this one got real weird real quick.

First off, there were five old timers, you’d think that five claims at the same time at the same factory would trigger something and it did, but that wasn’t the most unusual part. Their families all said they had been distant and acting a bit off and after tailing one I was led to the other four… They’d all been commuting during the day to a strange strip mall “church” two towns away…… a full three damn hours away from their jobs. Well I am pretty decent at my job and it’s usually not hard so they were all busted and lost the claims.

Now normally that would be the end of the story EXCEPT ten years ago I got a call for a questionable life insurance claim…. Four guys, all died in a house fire… the beneficiary and the policies where both a church… this “Church of Anoch”…. I knew that sounded familiar then I realized. It’s the same church from the strip mall the pipe fitters where going to and … sure as shit, the dead guys where four of the five old timers. Well I naturally flip out as this clearly smells criminal and start asking my local PD buddies to look into it but there is one problem… by the time we do the “Church” is gone. No sign of anything, no leads, no trails anywhere… My friends at the company said they never pursued the claim again.

It has literally been on my back since that day just EATING at me… how the hell does an entire church disappear? I couldn’t let that go. Every once in a while I would get a trickle or two from people in town who had a story about the weird people that would go in and out of the place but the whole thing started to feel like a weird dream that never actually happened but still, I couldn’t shake that these guys deaths weren’t an accident and so… I search about twice a month or so and that’s when I got a hit on “Anoch” being mentioned in this …Tension Experience Alternate Gaming Reality thing ( I had to do some research to figure out what the hell that was and it still sounds like a funny concept to a guy like me) but I have to follow this lead. Now, honestly, my guess is whoever is behind this probably heard tales of our town’s weird little church and decided to fold it into the narrative of their crazy game but if they haven’t I’m afraid they might be the same people and they maybe recruiting a certain “type”. Sorry, I don’t want to offend you with that BUT there was talk that the Church of Anoch was using puzzles and tricks in the local paper’s classified and help wanted section so this G.A.R. as crazy as it sounds, would be right up their alley for recruitment. One of my PD psych buddies thinks it might make sense they’d prey on vulnerable people looking for mysteries in the everyday world or something like that.

I know it’s crazy to fly out just to hunt down 15 year old not-quite-a-case, but I got a brother out here and I’d love fifteen minutes of your time if you have it.

Desperate to put his behind me,
    Robert “Bob” Jones”

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Wtf?! How have I never seen this before?

Was this ever posted before?

This was sent long before your time. I believe this was sent out even before the forums, actually.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Correct. This was right after the first consultations. It’s definitely been posted on here before. I know @electrichippo has posted it because of Decker not being on here that much. He met Mr. Jones as did I. The same day people people with Jenna.

#whereisjenna

@mike I can’t recall this email being posted to forum by any of those who initially received it. I know I’ve shared it privately with certain associates, but not here, until now. The life insurance/money/assets angle seems way to relevant to ignore.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Ahh sorry about that @electrichippo. I could have sworn I had seen an email posted about Bob Jones on here.

@mike No worries. There is so much info. It naturally gets all jumbled up in our minds now and again <3

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

We should make sure to copy and paste things that are found exclusively in blog material over here to the forums. I didn’t know about Sean’s write up or that letter. Feel like that information would have been helpful earlier.

UGHHHHH

Profile photo of Daela
      Daela
      Participant

Melissa made a topic about it the day it was published: http://thetensionexperience.com/forums/topic/article-posted-on-facebook-612016/

@mkarrett nice job “Posting that shit!” 😀 😀 😀

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

*Curtsy*

No problem :)

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Well fuck me sideways with a chainsaw.

Totally missed it.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Thats amazing!

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
      Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Nothing is random!

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

I believe this has also been featured in a blog article or two. I think one of them was written by decker

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Jake O Jake O.
      Profile photo of Lucus
      Lucus
      Participant

Yah Deckers article is where I first read about it a month ago.

Here is part of the email header as sent from Robert Jones, PI:

“From: Robert Jones <robertjonespi@gmail.com>
    Date: March 2, 2016 at 3:10:30 PM PST
    Subject: Tension?”

It was sent to my Sentinel brother, Sean Decker, weeks before the forum was opened.

@endlesspictures Yes, Sean D. definitely included the Jones email in the article he put together right after our BoS event:

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/168956/rabbit-hole-go-tension-experience/

MColyard
    Participant

I am not trying to stir the pot, or call anyone out. But Mustafa, is there any chance this letter was doctored? Not accusing you, just asking. If they dropped off the letter yesterday afternoon. That means that they knew the stock was going to rise the NEXT DAY. That is one of two things. One, Tension has a time machine, or Two, there is real insider trading. Both equally fascinating but.

How would they have known about this stock yesterday? Am I the only one hung up on this detail? Am I overthinking it? I’ll shut up now.

CHART

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of MColyard MColyard.
    Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

Not necessarily insider trading. If the OOA has a lot of assets they could potentially affect the market of a single company with a really large trade. To my understanding.

MColyard
    Participant

@ununpentium are we talking in game? Yeah, sure. But this is in the news. Like real life news. Are you suggesting this is real?

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

Yes I am suggesting that this is very real.(I always talk in game)

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Lucus Lucus.
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Maybe it was just a lucky guess on Tension’s part? I really doubt that actual real insider trading would come to light through this. I could be wrong.

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

Maybe the Tension experiment worked. After a lengthy meeting with OOA associates about the results, a bunch of investors jumped on board and threw money at this company.

On a side note i agree with @mcolyard how do we know that is the same letter that was supposedly left yesterday? What if the guy who picked up the letter was an insider with the OOA. What time did we actually get to read the letter? It could have been made this morning after all this. That would be some wild shit but it seems logical. Misdirection right, the essence of a good trick.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Lucus Lucus.
      Profile photo of Hazel Cloud
      Hazel Cloud
      Participant

Wasn’t this alluded to in CRUMBLING WALLS?

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

Looks like reachlocal just got out of a class action lawsuit a few months ago that was filed against them last year. RLOC lawsuit
    Docket
    Don’t know if this helps anything but they could be shady.

Profile photo of Lukas L
    Lukas L
    Participant

I wonder if Aleister is the last old gentleman of the five with the other four dying in the fire. Somehow Aleister gets control of the Insurance money from the other four that was left to the church. Maybe this money was funding the CA branch of the OOA. So Plan B would be if who ever (Addison/Four) doesn’t correct III trying to corrupt the OOA then option B is to take away the funding from OOA CA and investing it elsewhere. How do best cripple corruption. Take away its assets keeping them floating.

But, this looks like a hacked email.

Maybe this is a game III is playing saying hey, you want to mess with me. Ill take down the whole damn operation. Just my thoughts.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa. Reason: correcting Alister to Aleister and the total old men/number dying
    Profile photo of GATEKEEPER3
    GATEKEEPER3
    Keymaster

@lukasrl, Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

You are an awful casual lot when it comes to corporate fraud and the questionable asset relocations of the dead aren’t you?

I told you my plan. You thought I was joking? Find those above and those below…. III IS ALL. III IS FINAL!

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

I doubt it.

Profile photo of 111_error
      111_error
      Participant

You are an awful casual lot when it comes to corporate fraud and the questionable asset relocations of the dead aren’t you?

We never said we were angels, III. <3

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

III is all? III is final? Doubtful III, but thanks for sharing.

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

There may not be any magic here at all. This Article kind of explains what happened.

Profile photo of creepsociety
    creepsociety
    Participant

Of the dead… 😳

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

And there it is. :(

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

@gatekeeper3 could you just not stop with all the ending people and putting them in chairs with wheels. Why do you dislike the others so much. I’m sure if you all sat around a table, had a nice cuppa tea and a talk, maybe you could work something out.

Profile photo of Lukas L
    Lukas L
    Participant

That Chicken looks tainted @gatekeeper3. I think i’ll pass, thank you!

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

We went from weird lovecraftian overtones to Wall Street Oliver Stone conspiracies.

Don’t know how to take this new direction.

Profile photo of thecatnipper
    thecatnipper
    Participant

woah and with the left field GK3 comes in and talks about the relocation of the dead”

Dun dun dun…

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

Now that sounds interesting!

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Split the remaining conversation over to new topic which can be found here. Thanks!

Profile photo of LordofDecay
    LordofDecay
    Participant

The note did say that GK3 has been “off script” recently, I wonder if he let something important slip in a previous post. Also, if they are getting GK3 back under control then can we trust what he is saying to us now?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

The phrase “off script” is interesting to me too. It implies that there is an artifice, something is being acted out, we are being possibly fooled.

LordofDecay
    Participant

I don’t think that we are being fooled, I just think that 3 is not following orders, maybe even saying too much or the wrong things. He has his roll, just like GK5 and GK4, but he is becoming autonomous or free willed enough to start giving away the game. The top of the sheet does say that the whistle has been blown. That could mean either that there is a whistleblower trying to give us the “wikileaks” of the OOA or that something has been called with a whistle. What they could be summoning is anyone’s guess: it could be GK4 or even GK2 since they just said “she”.

LordofDecay
    Participant

In addition I kind of wonder if we are missing something vital, something crucial that would align clues or push us in the right direction….I just feel like they are trying to paint us a picture without giving away the immersion. One of the letter written by GK4 criticized us for not finding things or tuning in (I’m definitely at fault in this regard). Now we have a message saying that “The whistle has been blown” and that “3 is off “script””? Are they directing us to review GK3’s previous comments and post for something that is relevant?

Maybe it’s just the escape room employee in me spending too much time watching our customers fiddle with red herrings and filler props instead of the important parts, but I just feel like they are planting clues to lead us back onto the right path to the light

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Looking back on this..the letter was initially hidden on 6/27 – the same day as this press release – http://investors.reachlocal.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=977250

It says that a company called Gannett is acquiring ReachLocal (RLOC). Now, if you look into Gannett – they own USA Today as well as a lot of other newspaper/media around the country.

This rabbit hole keeps going deeper!

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

So this is the letter that was left for @mumumusings that contained the info about the stock market and the stock market went up the “next day” when he received it from the “craigslist guy”

Is there anything else we missed in here or info that combined with what we know now may help answer questions we have?

If OOA was trading Aliesters assets in the stock market, how did they get them? Did he leave in a hurry and they just took them? Did he give them control of them? Did they pronounce him dead and claim them as beneficiary? Is that something OOA does??? I mean they should. Churches do it all the time. It seems an organization like the OOA would ask it’s members to make them sole beneficiary of their estate when they pass.

Also I don’t remember who is Sam Bickerson? Have we met him?

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

Thank you @electrichippo Your memory and ability to navigate the forums so easily never cease to impress me.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register