It's really no matter at all.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 15 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of TheBuz TheBuz 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of GATEKEEPER3
    GATEKEEPER3
    Keymaster

Yesterday some of you may have noticed that there was an unauthorized broadcast on one of our communication channels…

I must tell the truth and confess to you, my people, that yes, I was filled with a great and all consuming rage for most of the evening but as luck would have it, Regent 7, was there for me and I was able to eventually calm down. Anger gives us great motivation, almost as much as fear but when you can work yourself out of that anger it truly feels wonderful to let it go.

Perhaps this is our lesson? Yes! Let us say that. When life hands you a frown beat it back until it is bludgeoned upside down. Be a clown! A happy clown that goes all over town. Delightful! I really am your teacher now aren’t I? Bathe in my wisdom.

Even Regent 7 has received a gift from all of this! He would hobble back and forth like a little silly sad sack all day long, but this morning…. I get to send him zipping to and fro in his little chair with the large wheels! He reminds me of that Stuart Little, perhaps I shall make him fit into a tiny car! Pardon III, I have lost track….

My point is that my anger for yesterday’s silly transgression was so woefully misguided, I confess I once again have a bit of egg on my face. To think that anyone could possibly do anything to harm III is one of life’s grandest follies! Even I was admittedly shaken by… let’s just you know who, that female dog that has a tendency to bark and recently lost her way home… but alas, it is all nonsense.

I hope that I have a wonderful day and if I do I will be sure to tell you about it!

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

“When life hands you a frown beat it back until it is bludgeoned upside down”

So what happens when you make people frown? Does this wisdom still apply?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Maybe that’s what the staple gun is for?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

You seem a little self-oriented.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Yeah, seems that egg is not going anywhere fast.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Oh yeah

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

Why do you keep hurting people who tries to help?

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

“Even I was admittedly shaken by… let’s just you know who, that female dog that has a tendency to bark and recently lost her way home… but alas, it is all nonsense.”

III, people have names, even if you don’t like them. :-/

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant
    Profile photo of Mustafa Said
    Mustafa Said
    Participant

Geez, @gatekeeper3. Still on this whole power trip, huh? Why can’t you just not hurt people and do stupid things?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Mustafa Said Mustafa Said.
    Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Don’t count on your day being so wonderful, III.

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

have a wonderful day III!

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

I actually sent plenty of messages to whoever is watching Aleister’s FB. I asked them to send a message to @gatekeeper3 for me. Pretty much straight forward talk, that he will see his day come. That day after day, he loses his power and influence over us. That he can call me anytime and we can have a lovely chat about how he’s fucking shit up down at the OOA Corral.

One question that came to mind though, if we are the CA branch, assuming there are other branches… Are there other Gatekeepers out there to watch over their own chapters of the OOA? If so, can we have them step in and take down 3?

I also went as far as telling them that my mental picture of 3 is of Chet from “Weird Science”, except maybe wearing a crown. Haha

I really hope you get yourself together III. The way you’re talking, you won’t have a happy ending or any Apostles to have your back.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

“You spit in this?” – III, 2016

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

III

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

I could post a long message detailing how ineffectual you as a ruler, or how uninspiring you are as a leader.

I could talk about the way you rant and rave about enlightenment and your own power gives way to suspicions of you over compensating for something.

I could spend all night criticizing your state of being, but no, you’re not worth my time.

So in essence, fuck you III.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register