I've decided to share this

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA I've decided to share this

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of TinNose TinNose 7 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

For those that are new I will give you some background:

Back in April-ish 2016 I went to The Wisdom Tree, a local hike in Griffith Park (Los Angeles, CA) and posted a small advert for The Tension Experience on the tree. I took a pic and shared with Tension.

In return I got this as a gift.

Within the MP3 are personal references, one of them absolutely freaked me out because it’s a citation from a paper I recently published and wasn’t terribly accessable. My Haunt Life briefly discussed it on one of their podcasts a while ago but kept the more personal stuff out.

Anyway I thought I’d share. @kasch or @nking you have permission to use this for your documentary, if you wish.

Profile photo of TinNose
    TinNose
    Participant

I finally had a second to listen to this. Holy cow, that’s pretty intense. Were you able to play the audio backwards???

Profile photo of Grace (bumble)
      Grace (bumble)
      Participant

I’m just doing that now

Profile photo of TinNose
      TinNose
      Participant

Can’t wait to hear what they say! (assuming you’ll share!)

Grace (bumble)
      Participant

Of course- it’s not really mine to police!

Grace (bumble)
      Participant

Holy moly it’s kinda creepy
      So what it says is:
      (in a young girls voice): Watch out the elevator is falling, there is nothing you can do, just forget, forget what you know
      (Older female voice maybe with an accent): three (or we its have to tell) previously calibrated the SIV instruments were used in this study, the instruments were checked for accuracy using a (something?) certified 0.100 percent decimal tri (?) gas standard (this is hard to hear)
      (young girl again with some beeping in the background): The elevator is falling forget what you know.

SO YEAH!

Grace (bumble)
    Participant

And here’s the reversed track- maybe You guys can help figure out some of the bits I couldn’t?

Profile photo of TinNose
    TinNose
    Participant

Wow! Great job. That last section, it’s in a foreign language, yeah? Can someone translate??

Profile photo of TinNose
    TinNose
    Participant

Hahaha, oh wait, I’m an idiot. What I thought was a foreign language, was just the original speech in reverse!! That’s what I get for listening on my phone!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register