Let's meet Ezi Saturday 8/6/2016

Tension brand Forums IN PERSON EVENT DISCUSSIONS Let's meet Ezi Saturday 8/6/2016

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 57 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ezi Ezi 7 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

I talked to @lenize privately and she’s pumped about meeting up with us after ScareLA. Here’s the details:

Dog Haus Biergarten (walking distance of Pasadena Convention Center!)
    93 E. Green St.
    Pasadena, CA 91105
    *Saturday 8/6/2016
    7:30p ’til we migrate somewhere else or get tired

*I know Saturday has a costume party of some sorts at 8p but come on, meet Ezi for a bit!

Profile photo of DimStyle
    DimStyle
    Participant

This is what stinks about taking part in Tension and being on the wrong beach coast! I guess I will just have to go drink a few beers and go sit at Castillo de San Marcos staring out into no mans land

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

At least you’re on the same continent 😀 I’m still hoping for some mysterious benefactor to donate flight tickets to LA…

DimStyle
      Participant

May as well be a different continent! Not cheap flying from Florida to CA!

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Yeah, I’m live in Ohio; I estimate it would cost over $1000 for a trip to LA.

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

I’m in! I will have to leave early for a birthday, but will be there for a drink.

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Think I have a Q&A at some point that evening for TALES, but I’ll try and meet up after.

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

Looking forward to it! Hopefully will be seeing some of you at the panel as well!

I’d love to meet you @lenize! Checked the menu and yes they have vegetarian options, not just nasssty hot dogs. Maybe we can convince the other resident vegetarian/non-drinker to go as well, what you say @mike? 😉

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Should be doable for sure!

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Wait
      wait

wait
      wait

HOLD THE FUCK UP @mike. I’ve known you for like a year now.

YOU’RE VEGETARIAN!?

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

I’m not, but usually people who don’t drink get thrown into the veggie label as well :)

Profile photo of Ezi
      Ezi
      Participant

I’ll probably join you in the non-drinking @mike, but am very much a meat lover myself!

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Sounds good! Also, there’s a Slaters 50/50 near Scare LA. If you’re a fan of burgers, you should probably check it out before you leave. The 50/50 stands for their burgers being half ground beef and half ground bacon!

Profile photo of Ezi
      Ezi
      Participant

Now that sounds like something I’ll definitely have the add to my itinerary! Maybe pencil it in Sunday after ScareLA.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

slaters is so good!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I wonder if ScareLA will be live streamed.
    Also you guys should totally live stream the meet up.

Profile photo of Ezi
      Ezi
      Participant

@astro4545 I have no idea about the panel, but I’m sure if something happens the evening someone will have a phone out!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Ezi Ezi.

@mkarrett: Poor sentence structure. I realize @mike isn’t a vegetarian, he’s #1 fan of Five Guys, right? To his credit he’s also not shoving 1,347 Big Macs and/or dorito-chalupa-gordita things in his mouth hole weekly. Looking at you @rizzzoooooo @kingkill33 @ephorrorsociety @irishalliwell120!!! If any of you start doing gross things with your food on 8/6/16 I’ll BOS smack you right upside your head… Well the guys yes, the ladies never 😉 <3

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

*hisses at the mention of Five Guys*

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

@electrichippo ya that’s why I was like falling over in my chair and freaking out! lol

…do “gross things” to my hotdog, check. I have no idea how it can be gross but I got like a solid week or so to hash that out.

@mkarrett: You won’t need a week to plan out “gross things with hotdogs.” You only need a 5 minute chat with @rizzzoooooo. He’s pro at this stuff.

Profile photo of Ezi
      Ezi
      Participant

@electrichippo I used to have a friend who loved trying to put me off my food. I love ketchup and he would always start going on about how if you check the protein content on the bottles they have different numbers, because different batches have varying amounts of bugs in them.

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
      Michael Rizzo
      Participant

I have no shame.
      I love food, if I can somehow enhance the food (let’s say make Big Mac a triple Big Mac) I will do it

Profile photo of creepsociety
      creepsociety
      Participant

Would love to eat terrible food with you @electrichippo maybe in sept if I get a response 😂

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
      _Michael Gray
      Participant

I cannot make any promises on that @electrichippo but I will definitely have my guard up and watching for that BoS backhand 😜.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

I will be there!! (With Jason) I finally get to attend a meet up! Finally!! 😉

Profile photo of Ezi
      Ezi
      Participant

I finally get to attend one too! Glad you can make it!

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Yes, it will be awesome to meet everyone that day! I’ve been waiting for that for some time!

_Michael Gray
    Participant

I will definitely be there to meet Ezi and other new faces to the community!! Just gotta find the most repulsive hot dog to eat in front of @electrichippo and we’ll be all good. 😂😂😂

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

Totally down!

Profile photo of TinNose
    TinNose
    Participant

This sounds fun. I think I might be able to attend. Would be my first Tension event!

Profile photo of Ezi
      Ezi
      Participant

@tinnose it’s not an official Tension event, but you are very welcome to join us!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Ezi Ezi.
      Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Thank you for clarifying @lenize!

Profile photo of Ezi
      Ezi
      Participant

Thank you for setting it up @mkarrett !

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Bump, just a reminder!

DimStyle
      Participant

@mkarrett I hope everyone has fun. Would love to be there but unfortunately I will be stuck on Clearwater Beach down here in stupid Florida. I guess that is one negative about being out here on the right coast…wondering how everything is going.

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

Just landed at LAX! Looking forward to Saturday. Have some escape rooms lined up, but will hopefulle be done for the III/Buz meetup tonight :-)

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Have a great time!

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Welcome @lenize! :)

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

See you guys tomorrow night! :)

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

*excited Kermit the Frog wavy arms*. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Hey guys I’m with @lenize, DogHaus (Green St) is not crowded at all! Address is at the top of the thread.

Hope to see you there!

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Be there soon!!

_Michael Gray
    Participant

@lenize It was so awesome to finally meet you! It is a true testament of building our community and becoming better people because of it!!

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

Thanks @kingkill33! I really enjoyed meeting you and everyone else there! It was fun just hanging out and getting to know everyone a little bit! And thanks again @mkarrett for arranging it!

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

It was so great to meet you finally @lenize ! I had heard a lot about you since we have “that thing in Vegas” in common 😉 I hope you’re having a blast out here!

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

@lenize It was awesome getting to meet and hang out with you! I enjoyed seeing the video of you this morning on Instagram… 😉

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa. Reason: fixing the tag
      Profile photo of Ezi
      Ezi
      Participant

@amieexists what video, where? Would love to see that myself! It was really great meeting you as well and hanging out with everyone!

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

@lenize do you follow Heretic on Instagram? That’s where you will find it! I hope you have safe travels ahead!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Amie Amie.
      Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

That’s her?? That video is so funny

Profile photo of Ezi
      Ezi
      Participant

@aleocotillo after watching I can confirm it’s me, lol. Didn’t know they were filming, but it is pretty funny! It was also a very fun ‘extreme’ mini haunt they gave me!

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Are you able to say why that happened? Lol

Profile photo of Ezi
      Ezi
      Participant

I don’t think it’s a secret or anything. They were given a more ‘extreme’ mini haunt to the press when I got in line and I asked adrian if I could also have the ‘extreme’ one. We had talked the precious day and I had emailed with him before, but hadn’t had a chance to attend an event. He said yes, but they had reset for the last people in line for the normal haunt so I had to wait for everyone else to finish. I was the last one and they had to start packing up, so I think after they did the ‘script’ for the extreme one they started tearing the haunt down on top of me and then carried me out of the room! It was a lot of fun and I appreciated that little bit extra I got!

Profile photo of Ezi
      Ezi
      Participant

I don’t really use my instagram, but will be following them asap!

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

So I am getting on the plane just now, going back to New York so will catch op on Tension tomorrow.

Thanks to all the participants who made me feel so welcome and part of the community. It was really special to meet everyone and hang out and do all the things with!

Although it would have been nice to have something personal happen from Tension’s side, as some other visitors have had, I am glad I got to experience the ScareLA panel and I still had a wonderful trip (Disney’s fireworks show had me shed a few tears it was so amazing).

I’m also gonna be as active as I can this last month, as I don’t know where life is taking me when I get back to South Africa.

Again, it was wonderful meeting you all and everyone here has an open invitation to visit me if you ever come my way.

Also feel free to add me on social media (pm if you need details) for if the forums are someday down and you want to chat or visit!

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

Hahaha that sounds amazing. Glad you had a good time with the rest of the peeps! Have a safe flight home!

Profile photo of Ezi
      Ezi
      Participant

Thanks! :-)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register