Lets put all our stories together in one place.

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA Lets put all our stories together in one place.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 29 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jake O Jake O 8 years ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of MADEscapeArtist
    MADEscapeArtist
    Participant

Hey everyone! I’m new here and I am having a VERY different experience than everyone one else. I think it would be really beneficial for everyone to write what has happened to them so far and maybe we can put all the pieces together. First, I want to say that I am super into Haunts, have even worked on a few big ones, but I never signed up for this and don’t know how I got involved… Or if I even am? This is what has happen to me so far:

First I got an email from Jacqueline Askins on Feb. 24th. She told me about how she was lured into a horrible situation but was able to escape. While she was trying to escape she found a list of names on it, one of them was mine. Apparently she got an email from a man inviting her to dinner to talk about haunts. She agreed and was kidnapped. She made it out and is now warning others about her experience. She said to act natural if I am contacted by a stranger, and not to tell him that she contacted me first. Just to be very cautious of his intent.

I got another email from a Mr. G Heidnik on Feb. 25th. He seemed very polite and asked me to meet him for dinner “during the moonlit sky.” He also knew a lot about my professional life.

On March 3rd I emailed him back and arranged a time to meet him for dinner. He agreed.

On March 6th he canceled on me because of the rain. He said “While my invitation does not take place outside, I do believe we should postpone until a dryer eve. I would just like to be on the side of caution.”

I have not rescheduled yet, although I have found out that we will be meeting in the city of Whittier.

During this time I have also been updating Jacqueline, but she has not responded to me. I sent another email to her to see if she was alright, I’ll let you know if she contacts me.

My experience has been much much different then everyone else and I thought it would be interesting to compare experiences, names, dates, and locations.

I have found this on a Mr. G Heidnik: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_M._Heidnik, although he has assured me there is no relation, but maybe that was just my first clue to start digging?

Also, has anyone gone to the address: 8383 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 225, Beverly Hills, CA 90211. That was the only address I could find attached to TENSION.

I’m looking forward to hearing everyone else side of the story. For those who don’t know me I love puzzles, and this is one I intend to solve. I just need all the pieces first.

-MAD

Mad, thank you for sharing, most people have had similar experiences but it sounds like yours are extremely unique. I am going to start looking over what you’ve said and I promise I’m going to have a lot of questions for you soon. In the mean time I’ve been compiling a list of important people on this topic but it focuses more on the people rather than the experiences. So far most people have gone through a similar experience:

1. Consultation with Addison, and the “Red Room”. Most consultations are slightly different but have many similarities.
    2. Meet with either Jenna or Bob, the investigator. Jenna warns the aspirant of the dangers, Bob has a series of questions. Check Tension’s facebook for edited videos of what Bob make people say.
    3. Library scene where they meet an elderly man and answer a series of questions.
    4. (Still investigating this, as it just happened) Dorothy’s ascension. Once I get a better picture, I can inform you of it later.

Those are the events that it seems that multiple people have been to, but many people are having individual experiences on top of that. For a reputable source of two people’s individual experiences, I’d recommend this article.

The 8383 address currently has an active business license for Mimeo Productions since 2007, under Lance Bogart. Due to it showing up only in subscription emails auto generated by WordPress, I’ve been hesitant to investigate it as it seems “out of bounds” for our initiations. However if you’d like to look into it I have a phone number you could try.

I haven’t been to any of this firsthand, as I’ve not been deemed worthy yet, but I have compiled an extensive list of events already. Please feel free to contact me or on Facebook if you have any questions, but I’m sure plenty of people here would be happy to fill you in on their actual experiences

Profile photo of MADEscapeArtist
    MADEscapeArtist
    Participant

I’m starting to make some connections to my experience and with the ones you have all been going through.

1. Gary Heidnik (the man who has contacted me) incorporated a church called United Church of the Ministers of God. I don’t really understand what others have gone through but I keep seeing a church mentioned? Can someone explain more about this?

2. I have also heard a lot about a basement (again, if people could explain more that would be awesome). Heidnik was a murderer who kidnapped, tortured, and raped six women, and held them prisoner in his basement.

3. The woman who contacted me, Jacqueline Askins, is a reported survivor from Heidnik’s torture/ kidnapping. You can see a video of her here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVW0CYpKCyE. I have heard that some people have met with a woman giving a warning, can anyone confirm that this is her?

4. Although Gary Heidnik has died, he left behind a few children, one of which is Gary Jr. Maybe he is behind all this? Anyone else find any other connections between the experiences everyone has been having?

-MAD

Absolutely.

1. The church that people keep hearing about is The Church of Anoch. It’s been brought up repeatedly and is currently under investigation by Bob for suspicious deaths that have had insurance payouts go to the Church.

2. There are two basements currently being talked about. One is in the Library’s basement, which some people were invited to after the old man’s questions. The second basement that is being talked about is the basement under a bingo hall that had to do with Dorothy’s ascension. The first, people have experience with. The second, people are still investigating, as it only just happened.

3/4. You’re the first person who’s brought up this connection, so I’m incredibly interested in this. If you’re referring to Jenna, I’ve forwarded this topic to a person who has more information on her than I do, hopefully you’ll get a response soon

Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

That is seriously incredibly interesting. You’ve heard my story and it vastly differs from yours. The information you are finding and the connections you are making seem intriguing as is.

Profile photo of GATEKEEPER5
    GATEKEEPER5
    Keymaster

Maddison, heed our warning, whoever is contacting you not part of the OOA.

This is the first mistruth we have seen on these boards – speak a lie again, and be banned.

In Light,
    Gatekeeper 5

Profile photo of NojiriHorror
    NojiriHorror

That address is a business address, most likely connected with the company “behind” this. Since they use a mail service you have to include it. My gut is going there will just get you kicked out of the game.

I’ve done a lot of ARG’s here is my thought, this is clever, they somehow how a lot of people involved, but in the end, it is JUST A GAME / ARG.

I am curious to see how far they take this thing. Also, I have noticed the address has changed EACH time they send a mailer out.

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Here is an account of my experience:
    http://www.blumhouse.com/2016/03/03/the-wild-and-frightening-events-behind-the-tension-experience/

Interesting reading the other article that was posted in this thread. Since then, I was contacted by a British man and I’ve seen the blue car watching me. No further word from Jenna and I have not encountered this so-called Private Investigator, Heidnik or Jacqueline Askins. It has been awhile since I have heard from the OOA beyond their warnings not to trust Jenna.

This is all incredibly fascinating!

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Profile photo of Andrew Kasch Andrew Kasch.
    • This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Profile photo of Andrew Kasch Andrew Kasch.
    Profile photo of Ken Timble
    Ken Timble
    Participant

I actually went to the address, it was just a business address where people have mail sent. It appeared to be a business managers office, or accountants office, we even tried to ask about Tension, and people literally had no idea. It was pretty funny, I thought they were acting, and we just stared at them smiling. They didn’t find it too amusing. Eventually a security guy who worked there asked us to leave.

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

@kasch I find it interesting that you have been warned about Jenna. I have not received any warnings about her. She did connect with me, but offered no real information and she has not been in touch since.

Profile photo of Ross Fuller
    Ross Fuller
    Participant

For anyone that visited the library, were you ever contacted again after your visit? I haven’t heard anything since!

Profile photo of Kat Wells
    Kat Wells
    Participant

Hi guys,

I’m putting this here to see if anyone can offer any insight – I either got a call from O.O.A. or a very strange cold call from a business.

Last week, I got a call from a man who called himself David (I think), who told me he had spoken to me before about doing some work around my house (I haven’t talked to anyone about getting work done on my house, and furthermore, I live in an apartment). I stayed on the phone when I otherwise wouldn’t have because I thought perhaps it was Tension Experience-related.

He sidestepped when I asked him to clarify how we knew each other/what we had previously talked about, and went on to ask me twice, in very specific language, “if you needed work done, would it more likely be on the INSIDE, or the OUTSIDE of your house?” I said “I don’t know, I suppose the inside, but I rent my apartment so I go through my landlord for any repairs.” He then said “I’ll update my notes” and hung up.

Now that I’m writing this out, it seems silly; still, it’s stuck with me. It’s hard to express how strange a call this was and what he sounded like.

Is this anything? Or am I just creating my own Tension Experience?

@allhallowskat What an interesting story :) I would say whether it was The Tension Experiment or not, The Oracles win… They’ve obviously gotten under your skin effectively, and are making us all question what’s true and what’s not.

Profile photo of Erin
      Erin
      Participant

@allhallowskat that is actually a *very* common telemarketing tactic to get you to talk to them, I have received call like that concerning home repair for years. If it is the O.O.A, it does not seem to match any other interactions.
      I too am weary of unknown callers after seeking the path to enlightenment.

Profile photo of PyrophoricRabbit
    PyrophoricRabbit
    Participant

I apologize if my posting here is uncalled for or inappropriate, but I find all of your stories very interesting. My story is, well. Uninteresting, I signed up after my interests were piqued and my soul feeling…Well. I’m not sure. But I was certainly drawn here and I don’t feel as though it’s random chance. I am unsure If I will truly find enlightenment (I unfortunately live in the midwest. Quite far from LA.) though I will still put in all I have in seeking the path to light. I will try to contribute all I can regardless.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I’m also not in LA and just registered this afternoon. A couple seconds after I registered I got a message from light2dark which was kind of weird…it happened so soon after I joined that I just assumed everyone got one. At any rate I’m interested to see if I’ll be able to participate in any way since I’m not in California.

Profile photo of Erin
      Erin
      Participant

@CORYPHELLA in what way did you receive this message? And can you share?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

OMG.
    So, I found the consultation phone number somewhere online and just called it, I *really* didn’t expect to get through but I did, first try, and at 8pm pacific time. I spoke with a very nice woman on the phone who told me that consultations were only being held in LA, and that they were currently finished with them, but she wanted my info to pass on to Addison…I gave her my name and number.

One of these days I’ll either live in a place that is home to an experience like this, or I’ll just create one myself.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

The light2dark one? He/she posted it on this site.
    http://thetensionexperience.com/members/coryphella/activity/1246/#acomment-1248

I PM’d them last night and had a message this morning.

Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Question for those who went for a library consultation: Which one was it? Was it the downtown Los Angeles library?
    I have a notion…

Profile photo of Ross Fuller
    Ross Fuller
    Participant

Yup, it was the downtown library.

Andrew Kasch
    Participant

I was thinking of looking for the ISBN number at the public library… But I see on the website that they don’t have it there. Ah well.

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

Hey i got a phone call from a man whispering about my brother breaking his leg and it was from the OOA and to go pick him up at the hospital….please someone tell me if I should go or if i shouldnt….

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

@dsapir well, are you able to contact your brother? did they say which hospital? There are a lot of hospitals in LA.

I mean, if they gave you a specific time and place to meet, I would go if you can! It’s an opportunity to have another part of the experience.

Profile photo of David
      David
      Participant

my brother is at home haha hes fine. They didnt say which hospital and they said “Right Now” to be honest it sounded like the guy from the Omega Council recording……

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

ha! Okay, well that doesn’t leave you with many options for how to proceed. I would just hang tight and see if they give you any further instructions. was the phone number a new number? Did you cross check it with the omega council number?

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

Let me tell you all what happened tonight to me.. oh boy! Cutting to the good stuff, I saw that I had a missed call in which I called right back. Somebody answered and although I could hear someone on the other line, he took a while before I heard this low and slow whisper saying “Hellooo?” I said hello back and I got the same slow whisper response back, “Hellooo?” Seeing that it wasn’t from any normal number that calls me, I asked him, “Are you with the OOA?” In which I got a reply of “Yesss.” NOW, this is where shit got all screwed up because I’m at work and loud things are going on around me. I then proceed and ask “Can you tell me your name?” At this point, I really couldn’t hear and I thought I heard him reply “Why?” So I ask “Why?” back to him as like I’m repeating in question form what he said. After I said that, he disconnected. I thought twice about it right away afterwards, and that maybe he told me “Nooo.” So I called right back after I ran to a quieter spot, but I didn’t get back thru. I left a message, apologizing that I couldn’t quite hear good enough and for him to please call back. I haven’t heard back…. BUT, I did call the Omega Council to report this just in case it wasn’t OOA. I provided the phone number and did what I believe the OOA would want me to do. Who knows who it was, but it was most definitely the most creepy phone call that I have ever received. Hopefully it was the OOA and they are testing my dedication to the Light and the Teachers/Oracles that try to show me the Path.

Profile photo of David
      David
      Participant

Waiting game for the both of us haha

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

interesting, hard to know if you were supposed to say something different because you couldn’t hear very well. hopefully you are contacted again!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register