Menu – Timeline section

Tension brand Forums NEW ASPIRANTS, Begin Here Menu – Timeline section

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 20 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Pandace88 Pandace88 7 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

So @mike suggested a thread about the timeline section on the menu…thoughts? I wonder if @coryphella was the inspiration for it.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of AH-lay AH-lay.
    Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

Sean said he thinks it has been in the works for a while (weirdly that strand of conversation has disappeared…)

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

I noticed that too…

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Maybe I was too critical. Sorry Powers That Be! I’ll flick my editor switch to off :-(

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

I feel a tear coming on….2 of the newest people making posts and first to respond..sniffle sniffle. You’re growing up so fast :)

This is such an awesome resource to have!

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Awww…We officialy gone down the rabbit hole!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Back when I first posted the original timeline, @gatekeeper3 said that they were working on a version as well – I assume that this is it. In other words no, I was not the inspiration, it’s just a coincidence.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Now I think about it, I like that they serve slightly different purposes. The “official” timeline is a great narrative introduction, while Megan’s allows you to go more in-depth

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Oh, you’re right…you still beat them to the punch though 😜

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Honestly if I’d known they were doing that today I wouldn’t have posted the updated version of mine, so…sorry Tension. :/

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Yours is more personal, more from the point of view of the participants. Nothing to be sorry about; it is awesome.

Profile photo of Pandace88
      Pandace88
      Participant

Megan, where can I find your timeline?

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

The timeline from Tension is pretty cool, I think it helps define what info is the most important narrative. Two “errors” I noted (or maybe it’s deliberate?) is that the event of Mark/Benny’s apparent suicide happened after his forums posts and not before, and the evite to @electrichippo happened before the July 10th event?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I’m interested in the first sentence: “Several months before Ascension’s launch…” have we heard the name Ascension before?

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

It was mentioned on the article from Blumhouse, I guess that the “event” the tickets will be sold for. I’m assuming that the timeline will be part of the marketing for it.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of AH-lay AH-lay.
      Profile photo of Ezi
      Ezi
      Participant

My guess would be that might be the name of the “phase” we are starting soon.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

It was in the very first newsletter. Dorothy Jordan was mentioned as gaining new Sight under the heading of “Ascension”.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Also in the marketing email titled Rosemary’s Ascension! :)

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Are they going to burn our eyes at the event then? I’m sorry, I meant “give us sight”

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Eye splooge.lol.
      Yeah, this is a great resource!
      A definite benifical addition.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Yeah I meant more in the sense of a thing being “launched.”

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register