"Missed" FB message 6/28

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA "Missed" FB message 6/28

This topic contains 53 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lukas L Lukas L 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

I took a day off of everything, so I’ve been a little out of the loop recently and thus, this post is a bit outdated. On Tuesday evening, I received a message from someone using the Aleister Gordon account who was speaking with someone else, but “accidentally” sent the message to me instead. The message is as follows:

“Who do you fucking think leaked it? Of course it was him. “Above and below” He leaked it, it was not part of the plan, we have no idea how he is going to back out of this, it is chaos, he is chaos, he is setting fire to every and everything. It will not be long before they realize what this all is leading to. Call me NOW!”

Immediately after I got a second message, directed at me. Contents are as follows:

“please disregard, this message was not intended for you”

Further questions for clarification were seen by a user of the AG account but never responded to

Profile photo of Mustafa Said
    Mustafa Said
    Participant

Who leaked what? Was it III?

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Oh wow! This could go so many ways! Was it Clockmaker 9? Was it III? Was it someone else? Was it Sam? Was it the MO. branch of the OOA?

Mustafa Said
      Participant

If there’s an MO branch, I gotta go meet them someday! Maybe take some people out for drinks or a night in KC. 😀

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

Fascinating.

So… what are the theories?

Are they insinuating that III did it?

Annnnd… how do we know that was planted for you to find to on purpose?

Just throwing stuff out to see if anything sticks.

Profile photo of Addison Born
    Addison Born
    Participant

On one hand we have a power crazy gatekeeper “ending” people.

On the other hand we have insider trading being made public.

On the other other hand we have an organization with ton of infighting being made public, ex-leadership on the run, and stalkers researching everything we’ve done.

On the fourth hand we have people saying the game is being used as a front for a cult.

Also some dude’s just winding up a clock in the dark.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Above and below was something III nearly said in a status update made by @electrichippo yesterday evening.

Kimberly @electrichippo posted an update 20 hours, 29 minutes ago
    @gatekeeper3 Your apostles doubt your ultimate power and treat you with disrespect, and you do nothing. Why is this?

Neil King replied
    20 hours, 26 minutes ago
    Why do you continue to poke the sleeping bear?

Kimberly @electrichippo replied
    20 hours, 25 minutes ago
    Why should I be afraid of him? None of you are 😉 Besides, he’s not my boss (BoS).

GATEKEEPER3 replied
    20 hours, 25 minutes ago
    First above… then below

Other recent @gatekeeper3 quotes:

I told you my plan. You thought I was joking? Find those above and those below…. III IS ALL. III IS FINAL!

then we must concede that there are others above (and perhaps, even, below) who do possess these answers.

Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

This has me really intrigued @thegilded – I really wonder if that was on purpose or not. Hm… and the plot thickens again.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Plot-twist, III is a good guy.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Ooh I missed this somehow! It sounds like they are talking about @gatekeeper3 but the leak…as far as we saw on that Periscope III was trying to get that shut down. At least we are assuming that was III from what has been said. It does make it sound like we are getting closer to answers. So let me ask this, if III who has been destroying left and right is helping us get closer to finding out what this is, what happens when someone (Four?) tries to set things back in order? Will this all be brushed under the rug?

Profile photo of LordofDecay
    LordofDecay
    Participant

What could he mean by “Those above and below”? And is there any more data on if GK3 told us his plan? What did he mean by that?

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
    Michael Rizzo
    Participant

Also worth noting, when mustafa had complained about 3 not giving something cool but just a gif, 3 responded with, “3 has given you a gift to end it all” so we know 3 leaked that email, what is his end game?

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

If that’s the case… what the hell is his end game besides just causing utter chaos?

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Also, what could Mustafa do with what III gave to him?

Mustafa Said
      Participant

Probably planned on me releasing it. If I had kept the letter to myself what would it have accomplished? He called me a ‘whistleblower’ and wanted that picture shown to everyone in order to do…..something. Perhaps have us question what’s really going on here? Maybe dig into the stocks?

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

This seems to imply that GK3 is also interested in bringing down the OOA?

Profile photo of Daela
      Daela
      Participant

If III was the one who released the letter, was it Four who was on Tension’s Periscope shouting for the broadcast to stop?

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

It seems that the OOA higher ups are not fond of 3 at the moment either, so I’m guessing it was someone from the OOA

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Pretty sure it was III that gave Mustafa that letter, based on what III said, and the FB message Sean got…right?

Profile photo of Daela
      Daela
      Participant

I’m curious to know who within the OOA is bold enough to shout at III.

I doubt it was 4, I’d bet that it was any number of the OOA members. Possibly one of the ones sharing AG’s account

Michael Rizzo
    Participant

Do you guys think it’s possible that maybe 3 leaked the info in a way to try to stop the OOA from pushing him out of his position? We’ve seen that they don’t want him there anymore and that he’s causing too much damage… Maybe he wants to end some high ups too but needs our help in blowing the whistle/uncovering all the stock info

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

We know III wants to be the last, so I would say that it wouldnt be stretching it that much.

LordofDecay
    Participant

It is a pity that we didn’t get a more detailed descirption of the smoking man from the letter in Missouri….He might have talked the same as 3 and it might have actually been him. Are we still in contact with that reddit guy?

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

He probably looks like this

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Um that’s kind of exactly how I pictured him too.

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

This is honestly all I could think of every time someone mentioned the old smoking man in a suit lmao

LordofDecay
      Participant

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of LordofDecay LordofDecay.
      • This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of LordofDecay LordofDecay.
    Mustafa Said
    Participant

What did that smoking man look like? I remember seeing a guy smoking with a red hat on near the location where I met the guy who gave me the letter. I didn’t really think much of him because I had spoken to that same man just the day before. As soon as I had gotten the letter, I turned around and he vanished.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

The description from before was (I think) old, and wearing a suit.

Mustafa Said
      Participant

Well, I’m not sure if it was the same guy. The guy I talked to just sat with me and talked about the weather. Seemed kinda odd.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

What if the “friendly stranger” was not a “stranger” at all and was someone involved with the OOA? @kingkill33 did post the ad publicly, so I wouldn’t put past them to respond to that and become the person to deliver it. If they were willing to get an Uber for him, I’m sure they’d be willing to deliver it personally.

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
      _Michael Gray
      Participant

@mike I guess it could be possible that Mr. Reddit Guy was a OOA affiliate, but it’s a little hard for me to believe. Either 2 guys faked a disturbing phone call to deliver this letter (hence no periscope), or this guy actually was a friendly stranger and the OOA was there, which scared him immensely. The way the phone call sounded to me, and hearing a second voice that was confronting Mr. Reddit Guy, I’d like to believe it was genuine.

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

I feel like if the Reddit friendly stranger was actually OOA/?? then they probably would have made periscope available for us to watch. Anything is possible though.

@kingkill33 It might be very easy to get something close to evidence that the reddit guy wasn’t OOA or OOA affiliated. Did you happen to look at his reddit history? See if he is a common every day sort of poster or a new account with nothing under his belt?

I’ve looked over the reddit accounts of the three people who replied to @kingkill33‘s ad. All three have perfectly normal and believably active reddit histories. Assuming one of them was the one who retrieved the letter from the park, I’m going with the guy being just a regular helpful guy. Not a plant.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

It would be pretty neat if the smoking man was a reference to the man seen at the bottom of the senses “puzzle”.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

I forgot about him

Profile photo of Lukas L
    Lukas L
    Participant

@gatekeeper3 confirmed in the “Letter” thread that Aleister was the last living of the 5 old men who had life insurance with the Church being the beneficiary. Four of them died in fires and Aleister was the last remaining one. He had control of all of their insurance money and he was using it to fund the Calif. Chapter of the OOA. That is why the letter stated the Aleister funds have been moved.

The email that @mumumusings got was from @gatekeeper3. It was a hacked email addressed to Clockmaker9 stating they were pulling this money from the CA chapter and investing it elsewhere. They hope that (Four or Addison) could take care of @gatekeeper3 but in case she cant they are moving on to plan B. Take away their funding and let the chapter die.

Three obviously @gatekeeper3 doesn’t want this, so he sent this hacked email out to @mumumusings with the title “Whistle Blower” on it so @mumumusins would share it on the forums. This is @gatekeeper3 ‘s way of flipping the bird to those above him. He is basically saying, If you are going to try to take me down, I will take everyone down with me. Those above and below. @gatekeeper3 made the comment “You are an awful casual lot when it comes to corporate fraud and the questionable asset relocations of the dead aren’t you?” He is basically accusing the higher ups of insurance fraud and insider trading, possibly even murder considering the 3 that died in the fire for the insurance money was kinda sketchy to say the least.

Now back to the above message. It seems the people in charge of Aleister’s FB account are the higher ups. They are saying “@gatekeeper3 is taking the whole damn operation down. He doesn’t care about anything. Its only a matter of time before we are exposed for our actions and the world knows our what we have done / are doing”

That’s what I get out of it at least.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa. Reason: Changing the 4 old men to 5, 4 dying in the fire
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa. Reason: correcting Alister to Aleister
      Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Wow. Nice analysis!!!

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

I mean, I hope you’re not correct but if you are all GK3 bashers need to reconsider their words.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Happy to recant, but I judge by actions as they speak louder than anything else.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of TheBuz TheBuz.

@lukasrl Excellent summary and analysis. I’ve saved this as a “favorite” for future reference. Thank you!

I believe Tension is an experience filled with many shades of grey, not merely black and white. I won’t discount any one entity or individual as being valuable in our quests… not even the much vilified III.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

wow @lukasrl this is one of the best breakdowns of the story I’ve seen so far. this explains a lot and, if correct, should cause a lot of people to revise their view of III

sometimes even bad teachers can impart valuable lessons

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Jake O Jake O.
      Profile photo of MColyard
      MColyard
      Participant

I never knew it was even in question that GateKeeper3 sent it. He full on admits to sending it.

GateKeeper 3 seems to be the lesser of two evils.

Fuck all the haters, #IStandwithIII

:-)

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

@lukasrl That is a very interesting and insightful breakdown of that whole scenario. Time will only tell if you are correct on your theory. Good job!!!

Profile photo of Lukas L
    Lukas L
    Participant

Well, you know what the best option response would/could be for the higher ups is. “We at the tension experience would like to thank you for being a part of our game. Thank you for your time and participation. We hope you all had as much fun in The Tension Experience interactive production.”

You know what I am saying? If @gatekeeper3 is going to call them out, all they need to do is cut their losses. Convince us all “Its just a game” We pout a bit cus this has been so much fun (fun not the right word but only word that comes to mind). Us with our, “research, research, research, oh look a shiny” mentality will then go on with our lives thinking we just played a game. They then continue Plan B and cut off 3 and hold off any risky business for awhile until the smoke clears. Then start back up under a new name.

3 would no longer have the masses to control or have our voices to research and call out the higher ups. No longer have the funds to survive.

I hope this isnt the case cus im just starting to really have fun. But seems to me to be the only viable exit strategy.

Profile photo of prufrock5150
      prufrock5150
      Participant

…Implying they could end this at this point…

Profile photo of Lukas L
      Lukas L
      Participant

@sambickerson @reaton @mike Please see above post Στο βασίλειο των τυφλών ο μονόφθαλμος ένας άνθρωπος είναι βασιλιάς

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Lukas L Lukas L.
    Profile photo of Lukas L
    Lukas L
    Participant

Also, I cant seem to figure out how to edit a post, but I just noticed I have been saying there were 4 old gentlemen, Which I was mistaken. I re-read the post on this and there were 5 of them. 4 of them died in a house fire.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

I can help you with that, your edit time probably expired. Please PM me what exactly you want to edit and include acitivity number.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register