What to do with III?!

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA What to do with III?!

This topic contains 124 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of TheBuz TheBuz 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

MOD Notes:. This conversation was moved/split from The Letter

Carry on! What are we going to do with @gatekeeper3 ?

• This topic was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa.
    Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

Think of this as maybe a biker gang.. If we don’t have faith or have problems with the local chapter leader, we can possibly join a different chapter. Seems @mumumusings gets the same messages that we do here in LA, but yet he’s in Missouri. Maybe he’s in a different chapter of the OOA, but hears the whole breakdown of LA business. There was certainly someone there the other day in Missouri to drop off a message and someone there to intercept Mr. Reddit Guy, on top of that, what the letter had as of national information on the OOA Institute.
    Back to the biker gang… If they can stay within the same organization, yet change city allegiances, do we have the same capabilities? Because III is fucking shit up here in LA!!

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

If we’re treating this like a biker gang then III is going to find himself on the wrong end of a barrell.

_Michael Gray
    Participant

Think of this as maybe a biker gang.. If we don’t have faith or have problems with the local chapter leader, we can possibly join a different chapter. Seems @mumumusings gets the same messages that we do here in LA, but yet he’s in Missouri. Maybe he’s in a different chapter of the OOA, but hears the whole breakdown of LA business. There was certainly someone there the other day in Missouri to drop off a message and someone there to intercept Mr. Reddit Guy, on top of that, what the letter had as of national information on the OOA Institute. Not a big leap to assume they have different chapters within their Institute on a national level, based on the evidence.
    Back to the biker gang… If they can stay within the same organization, yet change city allegiances, do we have the same capabilities? Because III is fucking shit up here in LA!!

_Michael Gray
    Participant

For shits and giggles, let’s think of this as maybe a biker gang.. If we don’t have faith or have problems with the local chapter leader, we can possibly join a different chapter. Seems @mumumusings gets the same messages that we do here in LA, but yet he’s in Missouri. Maybe he’s in a different chapter of the OOA, but hears the whole breakdown of LA business. There was certainly someone there the other day in Missouri to drop off a message and someone there to intercept Mr. Reddit Guy, on top of that, what the letter had as of national information on the OOA Institute. Not a big leap to assume they have different chapters within their Institute on a national level, based on the evidence.

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Then I think it’s time to go “Sons of Anarchy” on III.

I know there are those within the OOA who are in the middle of a complicated power play… I’m sure there isn’t a single Apostle here who isn’t willing to help them.

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

What do you propose Andrew?

Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

@kasch are you proposing a vote for Mayhem?

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

I second this! Vote for mayhem. Throw the beast out.

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

Chaos and mayhem?! That’s my jam!

Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Yes. I propose MAYHEM.
    Together, the “Prospects” are strong!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Andrew Kasch Andrew Kasch.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa.
    Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Neil King
    Participant

It seems like a Mayhem vote it is then. All those in favor of Mr. Mayhem meeting III vote aye. All those opposes… nay

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Neil King Neil King.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa.
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I would like a detailed spreadsheet showing me exactly what “mayhem” entails and what will be required of me, especially over the next four days.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Aye!

Profile photo of GATEKEEPER3
    GATEKEEPER3
    Keymaster

Oh, @kasch, your desire and aspirations sadden me.

I applaud your initiative, but do you not think others have tried?

Sadly, this is not the way it works.

I had so much to teach you… the knowledge I possess grows every day.

Now, you will become another statistic. One more name in a growing list.

I wish you would have contacted me directly, and we could have saved ourselves from the theatrics.

You hold out hope for a savior, look in my reflection and come to understand it is III.

Yours In Light,
    III

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

Mayhem!!!! Aye!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Army

Prepare for War!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Uh oh.
    I think @kasch might be the subject of the next Periscope video?

Neil King
    Participant

@coryphella Mister Mayhem – Death. ” Meeting Mr. Mayhem” is SOA euphemism for killing someone.

As for specific details, that is left up to the one who proposed the vote. He may do as he wish and entrust the help of those who are willing.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Honest question here: but what can we do right now? If we all vote for chaos and mayhem, how will that be implemented? We don’t know where III is and he still has power over everyone and I’m assuming, still has the people close to him, terrified of him. They never said this is a democracy and III always said he is final in everything.

I’m in no way sticking up for him, but I feel we need to holster these ideas until we can actually act on them. Maybe once Plan B goes into effect?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

SOA?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

*points to Mike’s post*

See? Spreadsheet. And calendar.

Neil King
    Participant

@gatekeeper3 although I respect your ranks, I’d like some questions answered. You continue to say you have so much to teach us but what is it? We are still waiting. It feels as things have fallen off course and going back onto the correct path does not seem to be your plan. If you could please give us a heads up to your plan I am sure we will all figure this out together. We are reasonable people but the Mayhem vote stands if we do not get answers.

Edit: Spelling and Grammer

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Neil King Neil King.
    Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

One spreadsheet won’t do…I think we need Four

Neil King
    Participant

Sons of Anarchy. Great show if you’ve never seen it.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Oh. It’s Hamlet, with the guy who was smart enough to back out of 50 Shades.

Profile photo of GATEKEEPER3
    GATEKEEPER3
    Keymaster

I am sorry @nking were you under the impression that III answered to you?

Paths now altering. III recommends think before you speak.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

*grabs popcorn*
    ……
    *from couch in Minnesota*

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

You are nothing without the support of this forum.

I vote MAYHEM.

Neil King
    Participant

@gatekeeper3 I mean no disrespect, but we all have questions and you continue to promise teachings. We as a community are asking for those teachings to be brought forward. I do not expect you to answer me. Considering this is the first time you and I have had actual contact back and forth, I figured I speak up and stand behind my community in wanting answers since I have been so passive the past few weeks. Is there seriously anything wrong with that?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

If I had the power to produce Four spreadsheets I would in a heartbeat. I’m really good at Excel but not THAT good.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@nking – You blind fool. He has taught us many things. He has taught us never to question him. He has taught us that if we speak up, we risk ridicule and losing our jobs. He has taught us that, it IS better to be feared than loved/respected. He has taught us about emotions. He has taught us about power trips.

Sigh, Neil…all of his teachings are right there in front of us

/sarcasm

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant
    Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

There’s no need to bring mac and cheese into this!!!

Neil King
    Participant

Oh @mike you are so right. I have been so blinded by the light. Reved up like a duece another runner in the night. Ahaha. Those are teachings that do not lead to enlightenment but blind hatred and fear. Quite the opposite of enlightenment.

Andrew Kasch
    Participant

What did you expect, @gatekeeper3?

You cut down @mike, murdered Aleister, and declared yourself “King of Anoch Mountain”… Did you really think we’d all stay quiet like good little submissives as you dismantle the entire infrastructure and make narcassistic posts? Since day one, we’ve been encouraged to be open and honest about our thoughts on these forums and that doesn’t change no matter who is in charge. We’ve shown you infinite patience, while you have shown us none. If you’re going to step up and be a leader, do it now. But don’t play the evil warden and be surprised when there’s a prison riot.

As for the rest of you in the OOA, @gatekeeper4 , Addison, etc… I think it’s safe to say that everyone here supports you. I don’t want to speak for the entire community, but I think it’s pretty obvious that each and every one of us has your back and will do whatever it takes to restore some order to The Order.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Exterimate the brutes!

You only had our respect to gain @gatekeeper3. Now you have your power to lose.

I stand with Four.

Profile photo of Nosnevets
      Nosnevets
      Participant

null

EX-TER-MIN-ATE

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Ha! I would much rather be D10 when he goes nuts in that one episode and makes that dude a scarecrow for all eternity.

Ain’t no one wants to be a Dalek.

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

Mac N Cheese is more enlightening than @gatekeeper3

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

My thoughts immediately went to Addison since it seemed she was being “groomed” in some way from r the future.

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

@gatekeeper3 you are about to have a revolution on your hands it seems, maybe if you can get off your high horse and show some humility you might avoid it. Or better yet, step down and let GK4 take the reigns again.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

The imogenous amoeba doesn’t understand the meaning of humility.

Though self preservation is a natural instinct that might kick in.

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

Mr. Ohio is watching. They need to know that we, as one, stand with them so they can make their move.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

@mike, Here’s my suggestion going SOA on III:

We don’t know where he is so there’s not a damn thing we can do. III only seems to feed on our defiance and dissent.

Just ignore III.

Maybe baby simply needs a time out.

Neil King
      Participant

That is quite the opposite to what the SOA does. If they do not know where someone is… they find them. It happened so many times in the show. I am sure with the right questions we can find whoever we want. Imagine if the SOA put one of their countless enemies in “time out” – how do you think that would go?

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Never saw SOA but I get the basic plot @nking. :)

Because I don’t believe in death as a form of justice, I’m going to take the ignore III route and focus on other items. If we collectively did this perhaps it will smother the fire?

@mkarrett Remember when @gatekeeper3 showed such stunning compassion towards @mumumusings? This would suggest to me that somewhere inside GK3 there is a hint of kindness. Drawing that out might be the best outcome the apostles could hope for.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

He’s had the chance plenty of times, instead he chose to act high and mighty, ban or destroy allies to us, and burn down the community we formed here. His sins are not to be forgiven from me.

I stand with Four.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

True dat kim!

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

@electrichippo, thank you for bringing that up, I think that is a good reminder to all during these times.

Perhaps killing III with kindness is the answer.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Not for nothing, but @electrichippo has made her alliegance known… And she wants this place calm.

What does that say?

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

I dunno, Kim doesn’t like drama? I can’t really speak on behalf of @electrichippo though.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

This isn’t drama.

This is a revolution.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

I think you may have revealed your hand to soon Buz. I’m with Mike and Megan and M.K. here. Art of War is laughing from the sidelines. lol

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Cody Cody.
      Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

If you’ve read the art of war, you’d chuckle at what you just wrote.

@thebuz It says, as @mkarrett suggests, that I’m not a proponent of violence. I am also not a proponent of control and manipulation which is why I fled the OOA. Many will balk at this statement and that is your choice, but for me, OOA did not look to be what I need in my life.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

I dabbled in pacifism once… Not in ‘Nam of course.

Neil King
      Participant

Did III offer Overseer Kindness, did he offer @mike kindness, how about Alesiter, and we are still not sure about @regent7… was he in a wheelchair prior to meeting with III? I may have missed a bit of that but doesn’t sound like it.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Can we take III out ourselves? No. But we aren’t powerless either.

We have known since the beginning that III has been a problem… That the OOA is in trouble. That we need to be active in this experience.

What can we do? We can raise our voices in solidarity and show where our allegiances are. Let the true OOA know that we are here to do whatever is asked if us. That IS power.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Andrew Kasch Andrew Kasch.
      Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Use your mod powers and ban him?

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

MODS don’t have that power.

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

I agree with some of your logic @mkarrett
      I think this thread may simply be fuel for III’s fire.
      My mother used to say something about the dangers of “pissing in the wind.”

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

I love you guys, but comparing a bunch of horror nerds to 1%ers and the guys in SOA is…just…too…much.

“When keepin it real goes wrong”

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Low Energy. Make Tension Great Again!

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Bahahaha @mike. Keepin it real went WAY wrong today. lmao.

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

Yep.

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

Bring it.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

so jon snow is III?

seems you want his head

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Nah, other way around. Though I’d make @nking or @kasch Snow. I know I’m a Tormund kind of guy.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

View post on imgur.com

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Jake O Jake O.
      Profile photo of
      Anonymous

The point of this entire battle was that Jon Snow did a REALLY BAD JOB at leading.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Symbol of standing alone against all odds.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

You better hope your sister’s around to save your ass then.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

All I can say is that I won’t bend the knee to @gatekeeper3.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

GK3 = Ramsay Bolton

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

If GK3 = Ramsay Bolton, then who is Euron Greyjoy? Because Book!Euron is about to make Ramsay look like a kitten. Show!Euron is just a dick so far.

Profile photo of Lukas L
      Lukas L
      Participant

You are generous as you are divine, O King of Kings. Such an offer only a madman would refuse. But the, uh, the idea of kneeling, it’s… You see, slaughtering all those men of yours has, uh, well; it’s left a nasty cramp in my leg, so kneeling will be hard for me.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

i think calling for III’s murder does not make things right.

first of all, who is regent 7? We don’t even know. Could he be bad? Good? Who knows. Is he really crippled? How would we even know, we never met him and he barely spoke to us

Is overseer really dead? how would we even know, we never met him.

In fact, could anyone here even describe these characters’ physical appearance?

Why should we care enough to ask for someone’s death over things that may or may not have happened and characters we have no relationship to.

Also, four was before some people’s time here on the forum. But I’d like to point out that she was not nice or nurturing anyone on their _path toward whatever this enlightenment supposedly is.

what if III truly does possess the enlightenment that the OOA is claiming to want to give us. Maybe it’s not the enlightenment some of you seek, but how do we know? We don’t even know what it is we are seeking.

also, those who ask for blood should be ready to give it, as history, and GoT, has proven time and again that an eye for an eye merely leaves everyone blind (I know, hackneyed)

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@endlesspictures You make very valid points. Calls for violence and death and banishment? Really? What will be left and who will take the place of those removed? Yes, there is disturbing stuff going on but are we becoming what we seek to eliminate?
      My own version of “eye for an eye.” – If we destroy the House where we all dwell to prove a point or to show dissatisfaction… that simply leaves all of us without any shelter.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

He threatened @kasch.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

He did? By saying his name is being added to a list? I wouldn’t say that’s a threat at all :)

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Unless this is the list

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

I’m here for your photoshopping needs, Mike.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

I don’t know what you’re talking about 😉 That was straight from the movie. Crazy coincidence!

PS thank you 😀

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

@mike – I direct you back to formerly-living members of the OOA who became one of III’s “statistics.”

Believe me, I’m watching my back right now.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Oh I get it @kasch, but we are still all assuming there have been deaths. We’re also assuming that what he said to you was meant as a threat. I mean, Santa puts us all on a list and we’re not making threats to go to the North Pole to feed him to his reindeer :)

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Love the labowski drop. The dude abides!

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

@Rusty …. I think this is happening because we feel like we need to PROTECT our house. Unless III drops some sort of epic truth bomb, the majority see him as a threat to the Order. For all we know, he’s actually Sentinel and not-so-secretly destroying it from the inside. (Remember, we were told that they had infiltrated the OOA).

That being said, I’m tickled pink that one Sons of Anarchy joke led to total chaos…

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Wait, wasn’t Jon Snow stabbed to death by his own men?

Profile photo of Michelle
    Michelle
    Participant

@gatekeeper3 Things seem to be falling apart at the seams for you. Great leaders do not lead through tyranny. A tyrant will always fall. @electrichippo has mentioned you have shown moments of kindness. Perhaps you have lost your own way a bit, tasting power can do that to a person. I don’t know but I’m guessing the more you show a tyrant’s colors, the more Apostles will stand with another. The Apostles are losing their patience, some already have. It’s chaos and not a good kind. People are wanting to wage war against you. There’s been suggestions of hunting you down. This is not good… well, not good for you. Because can’t you see what is happening? Your quest for complete domination is only making the community stronger (stronger in standing against you)… I don’t know, my take is that you view those of us below you as weaker than you.

Maybe you should watch A Bug’s Life, @gatekeeper3. Unfortunately, it’s not available on Netflix but you can rent it on iTunes for $3.99. It’s a delightful Pixar film. What’s important though is you will see what happens when a community stands together against a tyrant. 😉

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Michelle Michelle. Reason: typos and fixing redundancy
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Michelle Michelle.
    Profile photo of Addison Born
    Addison Born
    Participant

Caps thread was the embodiment of mayhem.. maybe it’s time for a round 2? We know III isn’t a fan of capital letters.

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

My heart is with @thebuz but my brain is with @mumumusings & @mkarrett. I guess it comes down to what the hand does.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

“Idle hands are the devil’s workshop”

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

I don’t want a split with us.

I want us to stand together.

I understand your position though, and won’t fault you for any stance you choose!

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

hey @monkeymuffin333 remember that time you told me I was being rude to III?

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

You sir, are a saucy imp. I dig that. 😁

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

@gatekeeper3

Bag of Dicks

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of TheBuz TheBuz.
    Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

I think @thebuz should start a new thread:

who wants to help me kill III

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

What’s funny is I never said “kill III”

I want him removed from these forums and from the OOA.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

let’s just say it’s been heavily implied then.

I’m trying to say, ahem, moderators, this thread has spiraled very far away from discussing the letter

Profile photo of Mustafa Said
      Mustafa Said
      Participant

I’m personally fine about it running wild. Lots of interesting things are happening because of that. Reminds me a lot of how my brother and I interact-we talk about one thing, jump onto another and another and another random thing then try to backtrack to the original topic at hand but we end up laughing at how out of hand our conversation got. 😀

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Yeah but you did say

If we’re treating this like a biker gang then III is going to find himself on the wrong end of a barrell.

So if you’re taking what he said to Andrew as a threat, then this could definitely be taken as “kill him”

Just saying….devil’s advocate :)

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Yeah, but this is an online forum with a power hungry person in charge who threatens us and others around him.

But I will say this… Based on the sorts of things I wrote down in my questionnaire… I am not afraid to protect myself, and III knows this. There’s a reason he hasn’t responded directly to me.

He also might not be totally human so there’s that, too.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

In honor of your tag @thebuz I’m just going to leave this link for you. 😉

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

OH FANTASTIC.

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant
    Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

What we’re really doing

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Speak for yourself.

When you play the game of thrones…

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

now I have regrets about suggesting III watch game of thrones…

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Jeez guys

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@gatekeeper3 I wanted to bring this to your attention in case you wanted to attend. Let me know if you do and we can possibly meet up! It’s in LA at Machine Project 😀

Be the Cult Leader You Wish to Follow

_Michael Gray
    Participant

I had no idea bringing up the comparison of the OOA to the SOA would cause all out Mayhem! This is insane, but so much fun!! I for one will be a voice against @gatekeeper3 until he is removed and someone else steps in. Hopefully, it will be @gatekeeper4 but at this point, anyone could be doing a better job at guiding their Apostles than III is doing. Oh and by the way, I vote Aye!!

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

I’ll be the voice next to you dude.

This is simply about removing III from power.

He has proved to be an incompetent and ineffectual gatekeeper and power most certainly should not be centralized to him (which is exactly what he has been doing).

I don’t care if he’s shown kindness here and there, he is not the leader we need nor the one we deserve.

#Istandwith4

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

thank you @mkarrett I do not envy your job

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

@endlesspictures thank you chocolates may be sent to the following address lol jk

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

Thank you for keeping it all intact. I was concerned you were deleting everything.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Quite presumptuous @thebuz, what do I look like, @gatekeeper3 ? 😉

#lettheshotsfiredcontinue

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

Fuck you GKIII

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register