My call came in…

Tagged: 

This topic contains 45 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of TheBuz TheBuz 7 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

It was a male voice. It asked me “What has the OOA done for you?”

I paused… and then the voice said “That’s right. Nothing. I think it’s time you join us. The BOS. Pledge your allegiance.”

I answered with “Fuck no” and they hung up.

But as I sit here… and ponder their question… I have to admit… the OOA literally has done nothing for me. Nothing.

So here I sit.. with this dilemma. Knowing I have to pick a side… even though I thought I had already decided.

And I feel like I must make this right. My voice was not heard before… so maybe I can do a little good in this world.

So… I PLEDGE MY ALLEIGANCE TO THE B.O.S.

I hope you guys can accept me, despite my previous actions. I sincerely apologize… for everything. I am at your disposal.

-Buz

@nking, @kasch, and @kingkill33- I am sorry that I just can’t be associated with you guys any longer. The first step to forgiveness is cutting out the bad and admitting your flaws. I implore you to reconsider your positions. Again sorry, the friendship you’ve all shown me is greatly appreciated, and Andrew… when we speak next… please no Tension related stuff… I cannot discuss with you. I’m sorry again.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of TheBuz TheBuz. Reason: forgot a word
    Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

I can’t wait for you to back up everything you said about III when you meet him in person, since, you’re now on the same side. These gifs are going to be AMAZING!!

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

A big man can admit when he’s in the wrong and apologize for it. Can you?

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

I didn’t see any apology to III

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

I hope you guys can accept me, despite my previous actions. I sincerely apologize… for everything. I am at your disposal.

However I plan on making it a personal apology directly to @gatekeeper3 as well as @electrichippo.

I simply didn’t have the knowledge at the time. And for that, I take full responsibility. I am saddened by my actions, and all I can do is ask for penance and forgiveness. Whether they choose to accept it or not is their decision. My feelings will not alter either way.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

so clearly, you’ve received more information than just the phone call?

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

I was wondering this as well…

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Wish I could say so. Sadly I don’t expect anyone in BOS to accept me as I wouldn’t accept me. But I gotta do what I feel is right, regardless. And right now, with everything that has been presented to us… I choose the BOS as clearly, to me anyway, they are the good guys. III may have his flaws and weirdness… but it was a means to an end, and for the better of everyone here I feel.

The past few days have been an immense bummer to me as hearing all the whispers about me being this overly emotional alpha male and irrational buffoon got to me. So in my opinion I’d like to prove people wrong… I’m not that guy. I can be better, and I will be better.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

but yet, what has BOS done for you? you said the OOA has done nothing, but what has BOS done?

just curious as to why to you they are now the good guys?

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

I’ve had my concerns with the OOA for some time now, and to be honest I thought what @gatekeeper3 was doing was representative of my concerns. However… knowing now that his goal is to take down the OOA from the inside out… and that the B.O.S. can stop this insidious cult and truly has bigger aspirations than just a scorned lover… It’s easy to pick, for me anyway.

I don’t think any of us were fully on board with the OOA… we were just charmed by Four and the institute in general. The fact is though that they are indeed a cult… and a deadly one at that.

Perhaps it’s an ends justify the means type of deal… but I know for sure that I don’t want to be with the OOA… I want to be on the side of light… not the side of dark.

I hope others join me in the same thought process.

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

The choice is yours and yours alone, I admit I’ve felt like you do on several occasions in the roller coaster of a week I’ve had with you guys, but my gut told me to pick differently, just like your gut told you to pick how you did. Much luck, and congratulations for standing on your own, it’s not an easy position to be in.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

I appreciate that, sincerely.

I wish you luck on your _path. I hope of course for you to reconsider in the future.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

though your decision remains a bit surprising, I think your reasoning is sound. The OOA has never been up to anything good, that I am fairly certain of.

Good luck on your new path!

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Thanks Jake… that means a ton to me.

I know this is weird… but if anything this is half in game allegiance playing and half me truly wanting to better myself to everyone here.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

The OOA has never been up to anything good, that I am fairly certain of.

You’re fairly certain, yet you’re still here. People are choosing sides today, why not follow in others footsteps who feel the same as you and say, once and for all, what you stand for instead of complaining about the OOA?

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Is every post from you meant to be condescending or is that just an accident? Or am I reading more into every post you make? I know @gatekeeper3 took away your scribe gig but that doesn’t mean you need to take it out on the rest of us.

I truly don’t know what I said to upset you, Mike… but I’m sorry for whatever it was.

Good day to you.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of TheBuz TheBuz.
      Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

When people talk a big game and then don’t follow through, I just like to express my opinion. I thought everyone was ok with expressing opinions?

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Also, that post had nothing to do with you @thebuz

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

You 100% are allowed opinions, but perhaps your messaging is slightly kinked. I simply ask you just reread what you are typing to someone before you continue as it has come off as rather condescending to me. I won’t speak for anyone else.

Again, I doubt your intent is such… but perception is reality.

Sorry again if I said something to upset you in the past. Was not MY intent either.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

I know what I said and how I said it.

I’m sorry if I’m not buying the whole “FUCK OFF jk ok I’m BoS now lol” when you have been one of the most vocal people, to the point of annoyance, of the “Let’s kill III” bandwagon. Now, all of a sudden, you’re ok with teaming up with someone who you said “threatened your best friend”. III threatens him, you declare war, and now you’re allies. So yeah, if you got any sort of attitude from my posts, that’s why.

You did nothing to me personally, but like I said, when I see something that doesn’t seem right, I call it out.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Yep. Fully copt and admit to that… You know what it got me? Nothing.

I was given a choice… And I’m choosing for my own sake.

And honestly… With me joining them… I hope I can convince them to not hurt @kasch or better yet… Show @kasch the light once I have more info.

That is my thought process.

And you didn’t hide your annoyance, but I apologize none the less. Hope you can choose your own way.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

Not complaining at all, merely stating what I have observed.

As of yet, no one has asked me to choose a side and nobody on the forums, in my opinion, has the right or sits in a position to tell me I have to pick one side or the other or leave the forums.

Also, as I said above what has BOS done for us either? I’m not sure they are up to anything good either. That’s why I prompted Buz for more info.

If there is some info against the OOA that would cause me to side with BOS I would be willing to hear it.

Otherwise, I’m happy to straddle both sides until the choice is forced upon me.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Jake O Jake O.
      • This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Jake O Jake O.
      Profile photo of
      Anonymous

There is. III gave it to us in Echo Park. And Warren gave it to 3 of us at the bar a couple of nights later.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

yet, there’s still no hard evidence. and warren was far from someone that I would trust.

If he was BOS, it still seemed as if he were working for the OOA through his actions at the bar.

Just like there’s no hard evidence that III has killed anyone.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Well I certainly didn’t see this coming. Good luck I suppose?

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

@thebuz Wish you the best bro! Gonna be a sad day when I see you taken down, along with III, and BoS!

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

What the hell, @thebuz???

Pick up your phone!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Andrew Kasch Andrew Kasch.
    Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

and the hits just keep coming!

Profile photo of creepsociety
    creepsociety
    Participant

Better hope they don’t RIZZO you since you said no at first 😂

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

lol

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
      Michael Rizzo
      Participant

That was no fun at all, wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy haha

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

I deserve it to be honest.

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

Zoiks!!!

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

There was a time I might have at least listened to what BOS had to say, but since I severely dislike III’s actions and cannot stand behind them in any way, I wouldn’t be able to side with them at this point. The enemy of my enemy in this case is the OOA. So I will stand with four.

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

I just got off the phone with @thebuz. I tried to reason with him but he was unmoved.

What a strange day this has been.

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Dude…

Out of game for sec if I talk to any of you outside of the forums and EXPLICITLY ask you not to post about it, please don’t. :/

Profile photo of Mustafa Said
      Mustafa Said
      Participant

Got it. Won’t say a word. Also, I wish you the best of luck on your path.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Wishing you only the best, @thebuz. I hope @gatekeeper3 hears you out.
    And if by chance I hear from him/them, I’ll put in a good word for you.

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

@thebuz please let me know if you need my services if you meet III and things don’t go so well. I’m an expert at seating people in wheelchairs 😛 I truly wish you the best of luck with your decision!

Profile photo of Michelle
    Michelle
    Participant

Oh my, @thebuz. Never in a million years would I have never seen this coming. Good luck to you.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Michelle Michelle.
    Profile photo of JoeKaye
    JoeKaye
    Participant

Of all the things that have happened over the last few days, this one threw me for he biggest loop. What is the ever loving f**k is happening? Is everyone defecting now?! Defecting party!!!!

Profile photo of creepsociety
    creepsociety
    Participant

did they accept you after denying the first time?

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

No…. doubt I’ll be able to post here for much longer.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I don’t think Warren was BoS, but I do think that he was sent to tell his story as evidence of the OOA’s wrongdoing.
    And was sent by Aleister, who some suspect (note: it’s in the timeline) was working with BoS.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

he told his story, but without specifics or any evidence. just saying “they’re up to some no good shit man!” that’s not enough for me to jump ship

But I also won’t blindly swear allegiance to a vengeful cult-like organization

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register