My new Tension blog

Tension brand Forums OUR VOICES – SIGNS OF DEVOTION My new Tension blog

This topic contains 18 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Blondie Blondie 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

Following my somewhat ominous phone call where I was told I would soon be the only one left to tell our story, I have decided to take this as an instruction and as such have created a brand spanking new Tension blog (link to follow when I’ve tidied it up a bit).

I don’t want to tell just my story, or the official story, I want everyone to have a voice and share their journey, their feelings and experiences. I know many players have their own blogs and podcasts and avenues of sharing their _path and I would love to compile the links to all of these. Or if you want to share your story but have no other way then let my blog be the place.

You can either comment below or send anything by e-mail to holler@blondiecamps.com.

No matter what happens in the next few weeks, I’m gonna make damned sure it’s not forgotten…

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

I guess since I have’t had that much interaction as others, I wouldn’t have much to say (in my case). It will be a very interesting to read though. I am really looking forward to what you give us!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of AH-lay AH-lay.
      Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

It is interesting that we started around the same time, we’ve both been active on the forum and we’ve now both received a call, but with different messages. I am fascinated by how different all our _paths are and hope I can do this justice :-)

I’m exceptionally glad you got some interaction, and a blog is cool as hell.

What are you looking for in terms of responses?

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Absolutely anything @thegilded! People’s personal stories of what this journey has done for them, things they want to say but feel they haven’t had the opportunity to voice whether good or bad, theories, artwork, fan fiction, AAAANNNYYYYTHIIIINGGGG! One day, this forum may be silent or it may disappear completely so it’s a way our words and stories can live on :-)

Artwork we got plenty of, @111error and @atticus360 and others have all kinds of art posted up on the Our Voices forum. Theories are going to be everywhere interspersed throughout the forum.

Fan-Fiction… God I hope that you never find out what some of the more deranged of us have written (I’m looking at you, @addisonborn)

As for my experience? I went from a guy who played ARG’s every once in a while and had no idea what a haunt or interactive theater was to being immersed in this world, meeting a number of people I now consider actual friends and been to multiple meetups and events that a year ago I would have never imagined I’d be attending.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Perfect, that quote will fit somewhere very nicely! As for things that already exist on this forum, I will be asking people for permission to put specific things on the Blog, but if people are happy for me to use anything they’ve posted, they can say so here.

Profile photo of 111_error
      111_error
      Participant

@blondiecamps Feel free to rape and pillage anything and everything I’ve put up on here. Remember to link to your blog on FaceSpace and other social hives of narcissism so that more dwellers of darkness can find Tension’s light. <3

Profile photo of TheBuz
      TheBuz
      Participant

Same. My voice is free for the taking.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Same here. I have a blog where I’ve written about a couple of my experiences, and I’ve done a couple of paintings too.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Thanks guys! I’ve just been admiring your artwork @coryphella <3

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Thanks. :) :) :)

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Same! I have a blog but I’m not a writer. So you may faint at my grammar.

http://www.melissatensionexperience.blogspot.com

Feel free to use whatever I have on there as well as forum.

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

Bits and pieces are starting to trickle in and I am getting both overwhelmed and incredibly excited about what I can do with it all! Also got a healthy list of those who have given me permission to use things they’ve posted on here. On that note, I wanted to make it clear that I will *always* credit people for their contributions :-)

@blondiecamps Nice work with your blog. You have my permission to blog anything I’ve said on the forums, or any other public venues. If you have a specific question regarding my particular mission, feel free to reach out. I can’t guarantee a complete answer, considering the sensitive nature of the things I know and carry out, but I will do my best. I agree…. our story needs to be documented, in safe places, for those yet to come.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Thank you so much @electrichippo, your support means a lot. I still don’t know which side called me, but to me this is a project that takes no sides :-)

@blondiecamps: I agree. I don’t believe writing a history should be about silencing less desirable voices or perceived(?) enemies. Thank you for your fairness.

Profile photo of DimStyle
    DimStyle
    Participant

You can use anything I have said… Which is nothing. Observation is your best bet.

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

Latest blog post features artwork by @coryphella and @atticus360:

/we-have-art-in-order-not-to-die-of-the-truth-friedrich-nietzsche/

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register