New Instagram Photo 9/5/16

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA New Instagram Photo 9/5/16

This topic contains 18 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Pandace88 Pandace88 7 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Anybody want to speculate who this person is? One? If it is One, it would seem odd since I was under the impression that we’d see/meet him on Wednesday.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa. Reason: Correct the date
    Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

I don’t see who else it could be… maybe his blurriness represents the fact that he is coming forward, he is reaching out, but he is not yet ready… whatever is coming on Wednesday will bring him to the fore…

Or he could be Ascension-related and nothing to do with us at all…

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Totally true on the symbolism -or- that this is more of an Ascension thing @blondiecamps.

Also, what is that green thing? (left hand side of the photo)

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

I don’t know why this came to mind but I wondered if maybe it contained herbs?

I also got the sense that he is a nomadic character, again I don’t know why, just going on intuition

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

I realised why I think those things: his robes, the green thing. Made me think of a mystic…

Profile photo of Nosnevets
      Nosnevets
      Participant

Damnit Team Mystic.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Team Instinct

Profile photo of Nosnevets
      Nosnevets
      Participant

Profile photo of Zannah
    Zannah
    Participant

Not just the picture the caption too.

“Let HIS words guide you.” The One? Anoch? I think it could only be one of the two.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

I’ve never thought of Anoch as a person… a being, an intelligence, but not a man. But I guess he could be. Kinda like how the Christian God is an old man with a white beard.

And we are meant to let his words guide us through the mouthpiece of the gatekeepers…

Profile photo of Zannah
      Zannah
      Participant

Right, I was figuring the caption wasn’t speaking about the person in the photo. If “HIM” spoke about Anoch, then the man in the picture is just someone trying to reach out to us – Overseers or GK or Clockmakers, whomever.

But, if HIM is The One, then I figured it would kind of be contradictory for the OOA because it seems like they do not want him to be revealed.

Profile photo of Liv
      Liv
      Participant

Unless the messages are no longer from the OOA. Gk2 seemed to suggest in her previous video that we are still in the dark as to what’s going on behind the scenes. What if the messages we assume are from the OOA are actually from someone else?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

How about the book in his/her lap?

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

I vote for Neurotic Bell-Ringing Guinea Pig.

I think the man in the instagram photo from today may be the same man in the white jumpsuit room pic from the LA Times article.

What do you think?

InstagramManCollage

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Elder Jonathan… Interesting. Elders are on the same level as the Overseer under the OOA… That would be some promotion. But then Addison went from Attendant to GK2 so…

Profile photo of Liv
      Liv
      Participant

Lol that makes more sense than what I was thinking…long-haired Woody Harrelson 😅

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Liv Liv. Reason: Image problem
      Profile photo of DimStyle
      DimStyle
      Participant

wow, good catch. Looks very similar even though the pic is blurry you can still see similar facial features

Profile photo of Pandace88
      Pandace88
      Participant

A little late on this but in my opinion I definitely would say that is the same guy, good catch! & therefore, I’m thinking this is Ascension related and not related to indoctrination at all. But then again…who knows…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register