New Puzzle Video on Facebook

Tension brand Forums THEORIES, PUZZLES, DECODING THEIR MESSAGE New Puzzle Video on Facebook

This topic contains 33 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 8 years ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Ok putting the video directly in here didn’t work, so you’ll have to check it out on their Facebook page

• This topic was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Profile photo of Mike Mike.
    Profile photo of debzies
    debzies
    Participant

@kingkill33 here you go!

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

@debzies These guys are gonna drive us crazy! I thought the point was not to go crazy and find enlightenment?? @gatekeeper5 why all the secrets??

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

@mike I think I know what goes in the box, but not sure what to do with the numbers yet. could they relate to the blocked out numbers of the barcode in some way?

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@endlesspictures that’s exactly what I was thinking, but nothing I tried made sense so far. I also wonder if this is an answer or part of something that we’re not meant to solve yet.

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

@mike yeah, as the numbers currently exist in the video, I can’t figure out much to do with them either, until there’s a place to enter them into something or put them in context

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies This is where the quote on facebook is found.

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

@diem good find! the book looks really interesting

Profile photo of Mary Pavlovsky
    Mary Pavlovsky
    Participant

I hope we are not expected to purchase that training manual.

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

I agree, it is really expensive.

Mary Pavlovsky
    Participant

Just found this: http://www.folsomstfair.com/upload/download.php?id=7748b6c0cb8

You have to commit to some stupid purchase, but it’s cheaper than buying the manual.

Profile photo of NojiriHorror
    NojiriHorror

GUYS! the Facebook puzzle…

I solved it!

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Profile photo of NojiriHorror NojiriHorror.

@nojirihorror – Well done! I’d ask that you join us here

However, I get the general consensus is that people don’t want to be spoiled for puzzle solutions, just give help to them. May I recommend that you edit your post to be less… direct?

Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

@nojirihorror – Can you PM me, I do not want answers but I seek the help

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@nojirihorror maybe me too? I’m not looking for a straight up solution but definitely could use a little bit of help? Tbh this request pretty much goes to anyone willing to help with it? Haha

The video he’s referring to is the recent one posted on Facebook with the caption beginning with “expose an irrational belief”.

There were hints in that video that were looking for and while we had them a while ago, we weren’t able to use them until just today.

Look to accessing the 2nd newsletter for what to do with what you extract from the video

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@thegilded oh wow! I totally got it! Haha

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

I keep going back to the FB puzzle and we have the first set of the #’s but what of the second set? I know the numbers, but I don’t know how they apply. I try everyday , several times a day, to see in various combinations open something new, to no avail. Wondering if anyone else is trying anything they want to share and collaborate on?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Are you talking about the 2, 8, 0 (except not inside the box)?

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

@coryphella yes those numbers with the empty red box

Profile photo of DtheZombie
    DtheZombie
    Participant

@diem @coryphella The first 2 of the other set turns red at the beginning, so maybe 2,8,2,0?

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

If so then that was very obvious. I say look closer.

DtheZombie
    Participant

@diem Do you mean you’ve figured it out?

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

@dthezombie I think I have the number that goes in the red box, creating the four digits, it’s there if you look. DO I know what they are used for, that is a theory I am still investigating.

DtheZombie
    Participant

@diem Gotcha

Mary Pavlovsky
    Participant

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

You found your way! Good to see, I was going to message you and ask. :)

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I can’t sleep and am staring at the 227 video, hoping to either figure out the 280 part or fall asleep trying.

@diem, you said you figured out the red box. Any hints?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

http://imgur.com/a/HuepC

I thought I’d try to go back and collect screenshots from previous videos, the frames that were only up for one or two frames. This one doesn’t have that really, but I did screenshot frame by frame the part we’ve looked at closely – where the little magnifying glass pokes towards the red box before landing on the last 7. Also there’s the shot of the first red 2.

Thanks @coryphella for that!

I don’t recognize the face in the last frame, the one on their way to Ascension. Who is that?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I think you mean the newest video?

It appears as though, in my excitement, I have replied to the wrong topic.

Go ahead and disregard that.

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

@coryphella thanks. I’m not sure it means anything other than to just point at the red box. but this is definitely one of the puzzles that keeps bugging me!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@endlesspictures – I’m actually thinking that it may be indicating what’s supposed to go in the box. I’ve heard a couple of theories but mine is because “.com” is red and right there next to it, that that’s what it’s saying.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register