New puzzle

This topic contains 264 replies, has 38 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Kaycee Kaycee 7 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Hey everyone! So I just figured out the solution to the newest puzzle (the one on the new page)… Wondering if anyone else got through to solving it? There’s some stuff on the page that you unlock but not exactly sure what I’m looking at :/

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

Which puzzle are you on? The five little pictures or the drivers eye-sight test?

The sight test has been confusing me all damn morning.

But I guess it’s fitting that I’m having trouble seeing the trick on a vision test

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

Im still working on that one as well.

Profile photo of debzies
    debzies
    Participant

i finished the first one with the swiveling amulets & the vision test and looking for other possible puzzles… anyone else find a new puzzle?

Profile photo of Daela
      Daela
      Participant

@debzkim – On the new About page, the ISBN number has some digits blocked out. They are: 8, 0, 9, and 5 (the book the ISBN numbers are associated with is called TRAINING LOG). I’m not sure yet how the missing digits are to be used. Perhaps this is a new puzzle?

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

I am stuck on the vision one too, but I think the answer may go in the address bar(?)

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

I see the address and have tried to rot it, but so far nothing. Hopefully, I can figure it out before I overcomplicate it. LOL

@diem I don’t know the solution yet but I can assure you that the answer won’t be in the form of another URL

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Just an opinion, but maybe don’t post the answers to things right now. It’s only a few hours old and a lot of people are at work and can’t work on it until later, so it won’t be as fun for them to come in and read about everything solved. Know what I mean? I know me personally loves to try and figure things out and wouldn’t want to see spoilers.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Yea I’m on the sight puzzle too, got the first one now on the page with just a picture of a eye test… Hmmmmm

Profile photo of anonechx
      anonechx
      Participant

ya im stuck on the eye sight puzzle for now
      lolz

I’m with Mike on this one. For right now, we should be talking about the Puzzles and our interpretations but we shouldn’t be giving any answers out just yet. The path to the Light should not be one in which others show you the way, it should be one in which we all find our own way with only light guidance from each other

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@mike, I second that! Just wondering if there was more after the sight test or if that was just a dead end… Not looking for clear cut solutions haha

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@rizzzoooooo Totally! I will say that the sight test is another puzzle to be figured out. You got this man!

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

i also second what @mike said. no spoilers please! it’s fun to work through these puzzles. @rizzzoooooo the eye puzzle does lead somewhere. it’s awesome!

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

Okay then, ummmmmm yeah. Not sure awesome would be the adjective I would use.

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

@diem well, i guess that depends on what you hope to get out of this experience. i don’t want to spoil anything for others, so i don’t want to mention specifics.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Oh man this is killing me!

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

I was able to get through the puzzles pretty quickly. Although I wish I did them before submitting my application.

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

Andrew, why? Would it have changed your answers or would you have not submitted it in the first place?

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

I would have answered a question differently. But that is the thing with the OOA’s puzzles: You learn something new with each discovery.

@diem Haha, I agree. Not exactly “awesome.” How about, umm, enlightening, or a sign of things to come? :)

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Alright I’m stooping down low, is there any kind of hint that can be thrown over here that won’t completely solve/kill the puzzle? I’ve tried all sorts with the sight test and am just comin Up short :(

@rizzzoooooo – I spent a really long time on it because I was approaching it like a logic puzzle, but it’s not. If you can’t solve it there’s literally something you aren’t seeing.

@rizzzoooooo: Don’t over analyze. Use your vision.

Profile photo of Daela
    Daela
    Participant

Anyone know how I can edit my ISBN post to make it spoiler-free? In case it turns out to be a puzzle I don’t want to spoil anything.

@daela – You can only edit for a few minutes after posting. I’d recommend just deleting it and reposting with the non-spoiler version

Profile photo of Daela
    Daela
    Participant

@thegilded – Is deletion possible? How?

I’m extremely intimidated if my words have no choice but to live forever in this forum.

@daela – I used to use an easier way that I’m blanking on right now, but for now you can go to http://www.thetensionexperience.com/activity , scroll down to your post, and click “Delete” next to favorite in the lower left corner of your post.

Profile photo of Daela
    Daela
    Participant

Success! Thank you, I would never have figured that out on my own.

Reposting without spoilers: In addition to the five-pictures test and the vision test, there MAY be a puzzle on the new About page. On the right-hand side there is a diagram and a bar code with two ISBN numbers. I’m guessing they’re not just decoration.

@daela I noticed that and investigated it, too. Although I found a source for those numbers (as I’m sure you did), I don’t yet see a way to incorporate that found knowledge into The Tension Experience.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Could the ISBN be a phone number?

@kasch – I kind of doubt it… The format doesn’t use any known area codes, although I suppose we could sub in the area code of the main phone number on top of sections of the ISBN, but that’s a pretty big leap. Feel free to try, though. Just say “wrong number” instead of “Are you a hidden organization leading us to The Light?” when a random person answers

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

I was wondering if they had something to do with the actual product, but since it’s so expensive, not sure that will solve it

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I got it! Haha I feel so dumb, I can’t believe that small detail I looked over smh

@mike I found a youtube video that gives an in depth look inside the product and instructing on the usefulness of the product. It was hosted by the creator of the product himself. I don’t see a direct connection to this and OOA though.

Profile photo of Mustafa Said
    Mustafa Said
    Participant

Hello! Just found this. Stuck on a strange puzzle-something called “Losing one emboldens another.” bunch of odd facial parts-an eye, hand, mouth, nose, ear. On each of them is a strange…magnifying glass or something and letters around each particular part. they act like dials in a safe-you twist each one and it can land on a letter.
    I’m not sure what to make of this. Anybody got any ideas, without spoiling it?

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@rizzzoooooo Awesome man! I knew you’d get it!

@electrichippo – nice find!! I’ll look for that as well.

@mumumusings – That’s the first of a couple puzzles. My hint would be to pay attention to what you’re looking at. Good luck!

Mustafa Said
      Participant

@Mike-for me that’s the confusing part. I see letters, spinning facial parts. After tinkering for a while I noticed a couple other things: Like how every time you spin a part a set of numbers appear. It could be a singular number or a set. not sure what to make of that-My puzzle skills are weak. Meanwhile, certain parts cross with certain letters. The nose and hand both cross at the top-right upper case E, for example.

I’m not sure what exactly to be looking for. Am I supposed to create a certain word?

@mumumusings Creating a word sounds like a good idea. The pictures may be a clue to what you seek. Good luck :)

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

Seems like everyone is trying to discuss the puzzles while being very cautious not to give away solutions. Very commendable thanks everybody. Could be the beginning of a good community.

I agree Starbourne! I think we have a nice bunch here.

I’m doing a bit of obsessing over the missing numbers on that bar code. I have identified the missing numbers and am racking my brain trying to figure out if those missing numbers mean anything. Maybe it’s futile, but it’s still fun. Anyone else obsessing over the barcode?

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

yes, definitely still trying to figure out what to do with the barcode numbers

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@electrichippo Oh yeah…I’m right there with ya with the barcode

Profile photo of GATEKEEPER5
    GATEKEEPER5
    Keymaster

n-o-t-h-i-n-g
    is
    random

The puzzles were enough to whet the appetite but this barcode is the real puzzle, it looks like… Thanks for the verification though, Gatekeeper5. Our obsession isn’t for nothing, it looks like

Mustafa Said
    Participant

Ok, what’s the barcode puzzle? Is it the same one I’m on or a different one? Sorry, asking because I’m a bit confused.

@mumumusings – Don’t listen to me, it’s not a real puzzle in the same way the sense one that you’re on is. It’s a hint we found on a different page that might lead to something else but for now, the puzzle you’re on is definitely what you should be focusing on. It leads to something that’s much more tangible than trying to wade through the mystery of a random barcode

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

I know we are focusing on the bar code and for good reason, its obvious there is meaning there, but has anyone else followed the worded/picture path?

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@diem I tried googling the phrase in a few different ways and couldn’t see anything that I thought connected

@diem Sounds like I did the same as @mike with those words. As far as the diagram, I sort of have disregarded that as just a thematic thing, as they’ve used the eye anatomy/vision imagery before. Of course I could be wrong.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

I found this on Wednesday and I’ve been trying to register since then. Long story short I had to create a new email to get set up. I got the two new puzzles completed but I do have a thought on the bar code. I don’t think it’s a puzzle at all, I think it has to do with registration. Along with the last Facebook post which I believe also was a hint. I don’t want to give anything away since the forum is public, and there’s always a chance I’m wrong! I’m late to the party but I’m pretty excited!

@amieexists Welcome aboard :)

Your comment reminds me of something that I meant to look into… There was a video released today on facebook/instagram advertising registration. It shows a woman wearing a white shirt and the phrase “registration opens” flashes on the screen. It also subtly shows “/what5youseek” I’ll have to see if that leads anywhere.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Thanks! I noticed that too but that was before I had done any puzzles yet so I didn’t think anything of it then. Can’t get anything from it but it seems like there could be so many things just out of sight.

Profile photo of Mary Pavlovsky
    Mary Pavlovsky
    Participant

What am I not seeing? Have I always been so blind?

Profile photo of DtheZombie
    DtheZombie
    Participant

I am new as well. I made it through “Losing one” on “Light” now, but this is all new to me and I really don’t know what I’m doing.

@dthezombie Welcome and good luck!

DtheZombie
      Participant

Thank you @electrichippo, if I may ask, when I called the number earlier, and was given the link to the newsletter, did that have to do with any of these puzzles? I never found the form to input the animal name into.

@dthezombie When I complete the two puzzles you mentioned above, I didn’t use any info gathered from phone calls or newsletters. It seems you’re on the eye chart puzzle now? Using nothing but your vision should do the trick. Hope that gives you a nudge in the right direction. :)

DtheZombie
    Participant

Kdoke thank you muchly!

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

Ahhh 2 hours into staring at this eye chart and I can’t make anything out! I’m driving myself crazy trying to get this before I call it a night. As well with the barcode, I thought it might’ve been a phone number but I have yet to reach anyone. It comes up as Danvers, MA number so I’m guessing it might not be OOA related. I’m gonna keep calling though til I have an answer.

@kingkill33 – It’s a vision chart, so don’t think about it too hard. As I once said before, if you can’t figure this puzzle out, it’s not because there’s something you aren’t understanding or decoding properly, it’s because there’s something that you literally aren’t seeing. Just take another look at it, and try to look for clues rather than think about clues. Hopefully that makes sense.

As for the ISBN to phone number I’d be hesitant to continue calling. The format doesn’t match what we’ve seen before and while it’s worth a call or two, I’d be hesitant to bombard a potentially innocent victim with our calls based off faulty information

_Michael Gray
    Participant

@theguilded I get that I need to look at what I’m seeing, I must not be able to “focus”. Hopefully I see what it is that is intended, otherwise I’m gonna feel like I’m missing out on our path to Enlightenment.

As with the phone number, I wouldn’t rule it out after Gatekeeper5 told us not to pass up any info. Just because no one is answering, doesn’t mean it’s not OOA. They have hidden a phone number in their website once before.

@kingkill33 – Fair enough. I have the utmost of faith in your ability to solve it, I’d bet that you are currently overthinking it and maybe getting some rest will give you a fresh set of eyes in which to view this with. If you are absolutely stumped, I’d encourage you to look at previous puzzles, specifically one involving a certain poem. One of the major components to the solution’s “style” is very similar, although not exactly the same. If you remain completely stumped after a few more days, I’ll try to give you further guidance to set you back on the path. Without giving you the answer directly, of course.

You’ve done very well so far, so I really mean it when I say that if you are having trouble with the vision test, I really believe you are overthinking it.

_Michael Gray
    Participant

4:00am now and all I see is this HTTP that stands out. I’m going crazy!!

Profile photo of Erin
      Erin
      Participant

@kingkill33 you found what the far sighted see, with fresh eyes what would the nearsighted see?
      You can almost see the light.

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

Still grappling with the graphic on the about page. Is it simply telling us that we are following a path from subjected vision to a declared memory which will lead us to the light of the O.O.A? any progression for anyone else on the blocked numbers on the bar code? Could they be the new numbers of the new date on the triangle? Trying anything and everything here.

@diem I really like your analysis. The only thing I’d change is instead of declared “memory” I’d say declared “training.” My reason is, solving the source of the barcode leads directly to something pertaining to training. As far as the missing barcode numbers, I thought of the date angle too, but unless we’re going back in time they don’t seem to match up to anything upcoming?

@kingkill33 Ahh Michaeel, hopefully you finally got to get some sleep. I really think that’ll help you see what’s right in front of you :)

DtheZombie
    Participant

@Michael Gray You aren’t the only one, I’m on my second day of staring at this eye-chart. Is the HTTP involved, or is that just a trick clue? I don’t want the solution I just need a hint.

Profile photo of Erin
      Erin
      Participant

@dthezombie to quote the Gatekeeper “n-o-t-h-i-n-g is random.”
      Perhaps what I replied to Micheal will guide you too :)

DtheZombie
    Participant

@erin I think I get what you’re referencing, just not sure it’s helping me much.

DtheZombie
    Participant

One last thing, will the eye test lead me to another page, or do I just get the answer and move on?

Profile photo of Anthony
    Anthony
    Participant

The eye test will, in fact, lead you somewhere. It’ll give you some insight to events that transpired in October, years ago.

DtheZombie
    Participant

@Anthony Thank you, now I can focus on trying to get my eyes to see it

_Michael Gray
    Participant

Got it!!!! Praise be the light!!

@kingkill33 – Nicely done, I knew you’d get it! Glory be.

DtheZombie
      Participant

@kingkill33 @Sean Oh no, I seem to be the only one not seeing this…the first puzzle came so easily, I can’t believe I’m so blind. I feel like there’s a broader context I’ve missed by being new, everyone here seems so familiar with the material, but I’m determined to catch up.

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Profile photo of DtheZombie DtheZombie.

@dthezombie – I suspect that the mistake you’re making is that you’re overthinking it, I know that I certainly did when I was trying to solve it.

It’s vital to remember that this is not as much a puzzle as it is a vision test. So don’t ask yourself what you think it means or how to decode it, ask yourself truly “What do you see?”

DtheZombie
    Participant

This is driving me insane, I’ve been staring at this thing for hours now. Is/Are there any further clue(S) I can get that won’t spoil it?

@dthezombie – Maybe take a different approach. So as not to spoil it, let me give you a piece of advice that is more applicable to all puzzles rather than just this one. If staring at the source material isn’t getting anywhere, take notes. Write down what you think might be important or what stands out. Analyze your notes, see if anything is noteworthy. If not, revisit the source material, take further notes, and re-analyze.

Speaking specifically about this puzzle, I’d say that one of the keys is figuring out what ISN’T needed. There are a few false leads, and filtering them out will lead to Englightenment

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

Electric, when I scanned the bar code I found it linked to a memory item…wonder if everyone is getting the same item, or if it even matters and the bar code is more for the numbers? Has anyone gotten a call back from the MA gentleman to see if it was a mistaken number? I really should be working, but seems it is taking a back seat to my need to be further enlightened and I am okay with that.

@diem – You were able to scan it? I found it too low res to get a scan and had to decode the ISBN/EAN code. What memory item did you find?

_Michael Gray
    Participant

@diem I have called the MA number a couple of times today, leaving one message. I haven’t heard anything back, but I leave nothing for granted.

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

It came back as a CompactFlash MemoryTen card “the Earth’s Largest Memory Store”. I related it to the questionnaire which has a lot of questions on memories so perhaps in order to see the light we have to “declare” these memories…shot in the dark.

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

I think i solved the puzzle With the five circles but I’m not sure what exactly to do with it. Anyone have any leads or hints without spoilers? I know I definitely noticed a relation within the puzzle and the questionair

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

Okay so I am at some kind of Eye Exam…. have an idea of what it is but it won’t work when i put it through. UGH THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!!

DtheZombie
    Participant

@dsapir You aren’t the only one stuck on the eye exam, look back through this thread for some hints, I haven’t been able to figure it out

Profile photo of David
      David
      Participant

@dthezombie i’ve been trying ill see if there are any other clues I may find

DtheZombie
    Participant

@diem @thegilded I wasn’t able to scan it either, although I think I found the same book everyone else did

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

Can somebody just tell me this, to get past the vision test, are numbers something that are worth looking at?

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

David, all ideas are worth it.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@dsapir – anything that looks out of place is definitely something to focus on

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

Okay I think I see what you are saying @mike but even when I try putting those “little” clues together, it wont lead me to another page or “voice” if you catch my drift. im trying my hardest not to spoil it but I seriously cannot figure it out. I see HTTP and I see the / and that stuff but it isn’t leading me anywhere. Am I on the correct track?

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@dsapir – you’re basically there! You see what you’re needing to see to figure it out. You got this!

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

All i Get is that it takes me to a website but I am almost positive it has nothing to do with the OOA. Maybe I am putting it in wrong? Im also having trouble making out one of the digits for it does not like a number at all….. ive gotta be doing something wrong here

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Profile photo of David David.
    Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

It sounds like you did everything right if you were able to get to another place, but in the same sense, you would know it was OOA and approved by them

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

@mike I DID IT!! I was having trouble because I couldnt make out one of the “clues” correctly.

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

Now is there more to that? Was there something hidden on that regulation code C?

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Awesome!! If there is anything more to that, no one has found anything yet. I’d like to think that’s the reward for solving the puzzle, but who knows at this point haha

I’d say seeing Rosemary’s big day was definitely reward enough

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

Hey I realized something about that that reminded me of something that was said in another forum page.Is there a way to message one on one on here?

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@dsapir there isn’t…I wish there was! A few of us talk on Facebook or Reddit since we can pm there

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

@mike if you can somehow find me on Facebook and message me thatd be great

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@dsapir – That will be easy, there’s only a couple of David’s on Facebook right? 😉

Profile photo of Erin
    Erin
    Participant

I was able to scan it using the Amazon app. It comes up as a manual.

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

@mike true true lol.All I can say is if you know anything about this Sundays event and you solved the two puzzles you might notice a few similarities.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@dsapir haha I just spent that last 10 minutes thinking that what you wrote was a puzzle to find you on FB. This is what puzzles do to me! I think I see what you’re getting at, but not entirely sure.

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

@mike haha no that wasnt a puzzle to find me on facebook haha.

_Michael Gray
    Participant

@erin A manual for what? Some of us have found the book that it leads to, but a manual would be the first time I’m hearing of it.

@kingkill33 I’ve scanned the barcode on the “about” page with an iPhone app, as well as manually figured out the complete numbers for the barcode and searched the complete ISBN10 and ISBN13 via google… Both methods I ended up with a training log book.

DtheZombie
    Participant

I see the HTTP, I see the numbers, I see letters. I’ve tried adding the numbers, typing them in directly, ignoring them, typing in the letters…I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. If I’m not supposed to type the letters in directly, how do I find any webpage?

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Profile photo of DtheZombie DtheZombie.
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

Ok… There’s a new video up and possibly a new puzzle. Who’s seen it and any thoughts? It might possibly be another number but where’s the area code? Maybe in correlation with the barcode? So much to think about these past couple of days… These guys are TENSE!!

_Michael Gray
    Participant

Just a thought but maybe the red numbers we have been shown so far, “4” “5” “2”, have something to do with the red box on the video??

DtheZombie
    Participant

Alright, I’m giving up for the night, hopefully I’ll get it tomorrow, I fear I may be blind.

DtheZombie
    Participant

A couple questions while I’m thinking, do I need to replace letters with numbers? Am I supposed to plug everything in or just specific things?

_Michael Gray
    Participant

@dthezombie I went thru the same thing. Sometimes, you gotta read between the lines to see the light.

Profile photo of Neil King
    Neil King
    Participant

I figured through the puzzles. Not as hard as I expected. If anyone still needs help you need to just read between the lines sometimes and see what is not obvious. I am proud to say I did it without any help. Guys I have no idea what to expect at this point and YES I AM STILL ALIVE – I am begging for forgiveness so I can be enlightened

Profile photo of Trevor
    Trevor
    Participant

I am letting the barcode sit for a while. Wondering whether the book angle is correct but unfinished, or what else to do with the missing numbers. Does anyone think that there is any significance to the shape/configurations of the coffee stain..? This is going to have me second- third- fourth-guessing everything!

DtheZombie
    Participant

Surely the URL isn’t the numbers, so what am I not seeing?

@dthezombie – You’ve seen all there is to see. You just haven’t applied it yet

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

Dont worry @dthezombie Im in the same boat with the vision test. I cant seem to see it either. I believe Ive made some progress today. Maybe I just dont understand how type works. Whats frustrating is how simple it seems to sound.

Mary Pavlovsky
    Participant

Yes, I seek the glory and divine wonder of thine own true self!!!

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

I feel like I could spend way too much time on this, although maybe that’s what they want? Unfortunately this site is blocked at my job. I’m just sitting down to play with the newest post as I JUST finished the questionnaire. That was something else! Anyone have thoughts on the newest round? I tested something in my theory earlier with the bar code, I thought the length of numbers may have related to registration but that isn’t so. Although what they said in that Facebook post with the bar code does.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

I have a theory on the newest thing on Facebook (the video with the numbers/slides).

I think it’s a red herring.

That or the number to be used in the blank box is 5, simply because it’s a number seen nearly every time a picture or video pops up.

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa. Reason: Missed a word
    DtheZombie
    Participant

@ununpentium Glad I’m not the only one, been on it for days.

The last thing I’m going to ask to help me before I just give up is this: Is the url on this site or on another site?

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

@mkarrett They’ve mentioned in more than one place that nothing is random so I’m leaning towards these things meaning something, whatever it may be.

@dthezombie It seems like you are really close, maybe you need to open a new tab and start playing around?

DtheZombie
      Participant

@amieexists That’s the thing is that I have been trying that repeatedly, dunno what I’m doing wrong I’ll keep at it

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

@dthezombie Maybe you should google ways to enter the information you have acquired. I feel like you probably just don’t have your order correct or are leaving something out you need but may not realize. I’m sorry, I know it’s probably driving you insane! I know I feel that way when I’m not getting a puzzle. :)

@dthezombie – I won’t give you the answer, but if you need additional help I’d welcome you to contact me directly. I suspect that you have all the pieces but are having a simple misunderstanding that I believe is understandable. My contact information is my profile

_Michael Gray
    Participant

@thegilded I felt so bad for @dthezombie I was just gonna tell him to contact me. It’s so nerve wracking to solve these puzzles haha.

@dthezombie and any other participants, you can find me on FB under my posted name here. My profile pic is of me holding a rifle. I’m always up for talking theories and puzzles.

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

“But what does it MEAN?!” – Jack Skellington.

DtheZombie
    Participant

@kingkill33, and especially @thegilded, but also everyone who responded to me, thank you all for being so patient with me through this. I need to process what I’ve seen, but I can say that I am very excited!

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

@dthezombie Glad you found your way!

I’m available on Facebook and Instagram as well. Instagram is linked in my profile and from there it’s not hard to search Facebook. We’re all on this journey on our own and together.

Profile photo of Erin
    Erin
    Participant

The barcode leads to this on Amazon LINK

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

@amie good point, perhaps other are correct in that the video is just a primer for something else.

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

Thanks for the link Erin. I need a break from the vision test, this way I can still play the tension. In that book the author has an essay about something called The Warrior Expert Theory which could be something. It seems like an odd off topic connection. Anybody else taken this any further? I was also playing around in google with the title and found an interesting article about Human System Dynamics. http://www.adaptiveaction.org/blog/201408/Four-Principles-of-Change–in-Human-Systems-Tension

Profile photo of Diem
    Diem
    Participant

@ununpentium I found some of the language very fitting, thanks for the share.

Profile photo of marshmellowhorror
    marshmellowhorror
    Participant

stuck on the puzzle with the dials!

Profile photo of Light•2•Dark
    Light•2•Dark

Its seen you look.
    Time has been logged in scope & mirror.
    Now in time is for the solve. %light2dark

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

@light2dark Now, you say? I’m covered in chili and my keyboard is scarred with the pounding of my vermin nails. Just kidding, I’m on my lunch break.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

o_O NOW?

Mary Pavlovsky
    Participant

I’m ready now!

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

Ready now? Has something been discovered or revealed? Is this a riddle or another puzzle from the Institute @light2dark.

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

@Starbournepuppet there’s a number on that website try calling

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

Glory be! Thank the light I finally seen past the vision test. I did a happy dance all the way home. Thank you for the hints. I eventually had to pretty much search how to use the internet.

@dsapir which number? which website? I have the consultation number and the support line number. Or are you speaking about some light2dark website?

Profile photo of David
      David
      Participant

@starbournepuppet no the website link you gave.

Profile photo of Addison Born
    Addison Born
    Participant

So I ran a whois lookup on the solution to the vision test using http://whoislookupdb.com. It gave me lat/long coordinates in Ashburn, Virginia. When I looked up the coordinates in google maps, it brought me to 43738 Hay Rd., Ashburn VA, 20146.

If you go to the exact coordinates given and look towards the house – behind which the sun is setting, going towards the light, etc., there’s a sign with a phone number posted.. they were out and I got an answering machine when I called earlier, but I’m going to try again later. With all the phone numbers floating around, it wouldn’t be surprising for there to be one more.

Nothing is random..

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

Wow that is an incredibly detailed find. Thank you for sharing Addison Born. Did you go to those coordinates yourself? Is this a number we can discover from afar? Since nothing is random maybe this is a good chance for someone in that area to get involved and help verify.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Waaaaaait a minute @addisonborn…..

I can’t find the sign with the number on street view.

What was the number???

Addison Born
    Participant

@StarbournePuppet @Melissa It’s on the St Rte 641 side of the red and yellow house, right in the yard.

Profile photo of CLR
    CLR
    Participant

that is the phone number of an established realtor… her mobile number, in fact. those photos were taken in 2013. nothing is random, but I think trying to make a connection here may be overreaching.

Tread softly when reaching out, friends… A reverse IP lookup and some tracert work shows that the site is hosted on amazon servers, not ones that the OOA would have direct control over to this degree.

Might be worth looking into but I would be very wary of actually contacting the people found here, as they’re VERY likely not involved

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

I see it now. Only reason I asked is that I got a call from the Washington DC area (which is not far from Ashburn) but the caller hung up. Completely different area code (202) and probably just good ol’ spam spam spam.

DtheZombie
    Participant

@marshmellowhorror What do you think are the important parts of that puzzle?

Neil King
    Participant

I am not sure if this has been discussed before – but after the mysterious video is there anything else? There’s gotta be something right?! What am I missing.

Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Ditto. I filled out my application and uncovered the video. Wondering if there’s something else to be discovered until I hear from them again?

There is. Something just was made available today. We had hints from a previous video that was posted, but the “destination” was accessible until today.

Addison Born
    Participant

Trying to figure out if this new destination has anything we don’t already know, or if it’s just a repackaging of existing info.

The source of the image within the new content might mean something, and there’s some interesting alt text for the image,

There’s dark text at the bottom of the page, but it doesn’t seem to mean anything yet? But from the comments in the page’s source it looks like it might mean something at some point.

_Michael Gray
    Participant

So I got this message today from @light2dark and I was wondering if any of have gotten this message as well?

We each have our own steps.
    The _ path of the unnamed is one that remains in the d a r k.
    Bring this message to the others – I am no wolf.
    I wind the clock. ^%light2dark

_Michael Gray
    Participant

@theguilded What was put out today besides these light2dark messages? Or is that what you are talking about?

@addisonborn So far it’s seemed to me to be more of Light2Dark’s debut as an “official” member of the OOA than anything. But I saw the same comment you did that made me question it. Are you referring to the “Level” comment?

As for the dark text, the only meaning I gleamed out of it was that it’s a sort of “signature” that Light2Dark has used before.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@kingkill33 I didn’t get a message, but he did postt an update that goes with what he wrote to you. He wrote “No wolf would be worthy to carry the great purpose granted to the unnamed. =%light2dark”

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@addisonborn – I know what you’re talking about. Remember the site when it first launched? There were 2 empty “dark portals”? then those got filled in and led us to the forums and then the letter puzzle.

@kingkill33 – Revisit recent videos posted to Facebook. We were looking for clues in one in particular recently. The clues didn’t mean anything when we were analyzing it, because the resource that it was referencing wasn’t made available yet. But it is available now. The video is the one with the caption: “expose an irrational belief, keep a man rational for a day.
    expose irrational thinking, and keep man rational for a lifetime.”

Another hint was given in these forums for something that I erroneously thought was “out of bounds”. Or rather, was “out of bounds” until Light2Dark brought it “in bounds”

_Michael Gray
    Participant

@mike But what does it mean!?!? hahaha
    Light2Dark also has commented on @theguilded and his research and dedication. I wonder where this is going…

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@kingkill33 no idea! haha What I think it might mean is….a lot of people were talking about people who were fake on here and all that, maybe that was his message saying he’s not a “fake” and that he wouldn’t have been given such a task if he was. Something like that?

_Michael Gray
    Participant

@mike Yea I was thinking that as well, as he told me to tell the others… but, I never suspected him as a wolf to begin with.
    @thegilded I have seen that video with the numbers and have been sitting on that puzzle til more was revealed. What is it that you believe I should be looking at in relation to that video? I see that light2dark is writing like code in his messages, hence, _path. I’m not a big coder or ace on finding websites with so little, is this what I should be focusing on though?

@kingkill33 – Massive coding experience is not really required for this. However, using information extracted out of the video, you just need to utilize it in the same and similar ways that we’ve used other answers to other puzzles.

Have you seen the second newsletter?

_Michael Gray
    Participant

@thegilded Yes I have gotten the second newsletter and have seen that really cool video. I’m assuming that this new puzzle that I’m trying to solve is the most recent? Can you refresh my memory and remind me what puzzle led to the newsletter? I remember that the eye chart led to that video.

@kingkill33 – I ask because the video with the numbers leads someplace. This place is not inherently related to the newsletter itself, nor the steps that led you to the newsletter. However, the “solution” to the numbers video and the second newsletter share certain attributes

_Michael Gray
    Participant

@thegilded Thanks! I’ll give it some thought and see if I can’t solve it.

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

@kingkill33 I got a message from light2dark as well but it’s slightly different. It reads

“Our Teachers have the map.
    I wind the clock in the d a r k.
    Your _ path has been marked •II weeks thus far• by the scope and mirror. ^%light2dark”

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

I made my way to this new source of information but I have a question about something I’m looking at in there. I think I read that messages are working now, can someone that has also gotten there message me?

Also @light2dark posted an update mentioning me that said…

Your _ path will be favored.
    Efforts have been marked. -%light2dark

It sounds like a good thing.

Mary Pavlovsky
    Participant

I just don’t have the time to keep up with everything. Sniff, Sniff.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

@maryellison911 I understand, at work all day this site is blocked so I don’t have access until after I get home depending on what I have to do. You can only do what you can do!

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

The destination of the video puzzle also somewhat illustrates @dark2light’s validity as a non-wolf. Or proves that the individual’s ability to incorporate visual markers. Dang my Libra ambiguity.

Mustafa Said
    Participant

I’ve been staring at this letter-facial part puzzle for days now with no real progress. I’m not fully sure how to proceed on here, can someone just give me a poke? What exactly am I supposed to be looking for?

Addison Born
      Participant

@mumumusings – try thinking about what the pictures represent, and what you can spell using the letters that can be circled by each. It’s easier and quicker to click on the amulets in order to snap them to their respective available letters. Hopefully that makes sense without giving too much away.

_Michael Gray
    Participant

The possible paths to a new dawn have been found. :)

@thegilded Is what I’ve been seeking or is there something else I’m missing?

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

Was the second newsletter only send out to certain people or have more puzzles been navigated to unlock this?

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

@ununpentium The second newsletter is revealed as a result from the new number on the homepage.

Neil King
    Participant

So I keep finding puzzles and every time I find an answer it is another puzzle which leads me to more answers. I feel so close! I am with you @maryellison911 – keeping up is a bit difficult but finding the time is important and I am doing a great job and making it all work into my life.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Forgive me if this has already been discussed and I just haven’t seen it. Has anyone looked at the two typewritten documents on Facebook (one is a letter, the other a poem) and looked at the dropped and mistyped letters to see if anything is there?

Profile photo of Erin
    Erin
    Participant

@mumumusings what patterns have you noticed already?

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Profile photo of Erin Erin.
      Mustafa Said
      Participant

@erin I’ve already figured out the answer after a nudge from someone and a lot of staring at the screen lol
      Only problem now is figuring out why the answer isn’t working.

Profile photo of Erin
    Erin
    Participant

@mumumusings I just repeated it several times, and it is working. Either you have the wrong answer, or perhaps a browser issue?

@kingkill33 – If you’ve found the possible paths, you’re as far as I am right now. Well done, sir.

DtheZombie
    Participant

@radicalnuggets I’m not going to give you the answer but if you message me, public or private, I’ll help you some.

Neil King
    Participant

@thegilded good to know. I believe I am there as well. So I guess we just wait?

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Profile photo of Neil King Neil King.

@nking I’m not passively waiting, I believe we should continue searching through what we have, especially what we just found. I doubt we know all there is to know about that piece of information.

Remember, the clock is wound by our discoveries.

Neil King
    Participant

@thegilded Yes I agree. I actually have all the information I have up on my screen 24/7 and whenever I get a chance I take a look at it to see if I missed something but I feel. I constantly seek the answers regardless just awaiting for the next step. I am constantly feeling like I am missing something though.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

@radicalnuggets, did you figure out the eye chart?

_Michael Gray
    Participant

There’s a new picture of David Sapir’s school text book up on FB. Thoughts?? Another puzzle most likely?! 😀

Andrew Kasch
    Participant

I googled David Sapir and found this:
    “J. David Sapir, son of Edward Sapir, is a linguist, anthropologist and photographer. He is Emeritus professor of Anthropology at the University of Virginia. He is known for his research on Jola languages.”

Probably no relation.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

David is one of us. He’s @dsapir on here.

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

Haha I can’t believe they posted it! I hope this allows me to show my dedication to reaching enlightenment! @light2dark any thoughts?

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

@dsapir so you created that? These clues are already hard enough to wade through! 😜

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@dsapir – was that something you sent to them?

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

@Megan yes it was. I needed to show that I am dedicated to finding my light and showing others the beginning of their path to their light as well.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@David – did they ask that of you? How? Sorry, I’m curious because I’ve gotten contacted a couple of times by them.

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

@Megan they did not I did what I thought I should do to continue my light. I had a project of the life and death today and I thought hmm, I will recruit as many as possible to show them their light. I cannot guide you on your journey, that is for you to follow what lies ahead. Try spreading YOUR word and see if that takes you anywhere. Hopefully they will be in contact with you soon. :)

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

If you have questions feel free to PM me

Mary Pavlovsky
    Participant

Thank you Neil. You have no idea how much your words of encouragement mean to me. I continually feel as if I’m too far behind and lack the brain power to even participate. Yet, somehow this event has become my life’s blood. I am gasping for breath to learn more, to expand and the ultimate… to teach others. So much has already eclipsed me, I’m in pain over it. I hereby promise myself to make the time to catch up.

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

Catching up on this thread, I want to throw out something I found while working on the puzzles. I had browser issues. Safari only loaded a potion of the first puzzle (involving the spinning “lens” things) and when I pulled it up in Firefox it worked fine. However, when I solved the “eye chart” puzzle, Firefox would not allow me to proceed. BUT, when I switched back to Safari… everything worked fine.

@dthezombie and @dsapir I wonder if that was part of what you guys might have been dealing with, as well. The most frustrating one was after the eye-chart… I had the correct answer and the Firefox browser was thwarting my efforts to proceed.

@amieexists I can relate to those dealing with the daily distractions of work that sometimes prevent us from exploring. Haha! And that’s coming from someone who enjoys his job!! 😉

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Profile photo of Rusty Rusty.
    DtheZombie
    Participant

@reaton Firefox has been working just fine for me man

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

I was wondering if you could assist me in figuring out where to find the puzzles I keep seeing made mention of such as the sight puzzle. I don’t want the answers to the puzzles, just how to locate the first one. I found the April 1 newsletter, but the main page just takes me to the questionairre when I touch anywhere on the screen. Is there a page I’m missing or is it on that page? (It may simply be that I need a computer instead of a phone.)
    Thank you! And glory be!

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

@puppetgirl the third button down on the main page is where you begin. It will definitely be better to solve this on a computer though just because of the interface

PuppetGirl
      Participant

Thanks! I had to be very specific and rotate my phone but I got to the eye test.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

nice work, that one can be a little tricky, but if you read previous posts in this forum you’ll find lots of hints

PuppetGirl
      Participant

And solved the eye test. It was a matter of that first click. Thanks for your assistance.

PuppetGirl
    Participant

Also is the number in the video the same as the number in the newsletter? They look similar but my blurry screen cap makes it look like they are slightly different phone numbers.

PuppetGirl
    Participant

Are these new (puzzles)?

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

I don’t know, they most definitely could be! I feel they’re more warnings and advice. Like, if you sit silent, you won’t get rewarded.

The “Will you hear our truth” seems to be the next sense they’re focusing on. Previously, they were talking about Sight. Also, that image was flashed in the video from last week.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

hopefully can you “taste” us is not coming next 😝

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

haha that was the only one not included on Saturday.

Sight – look at yourself
      Touch – being moved
      Smell – I swear I smelled some sort of incense
      Hearing – the loud bangs/the questions

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

I had all of those things, but I don’t think they had lit the incense yet when I went through. I could just smell the dankness of the basement, which I think counts as smell too

PuppetGirl
      Participant

I definitely smelled candles or something in the hall before the mirror.

My first pass didn’t turn up anything hidden. I get the feeling that they’re more marketing material and setting the mood for the next phase. Also it seems there is a bigger push to spread the word to other, new people, and this seems to be more a part of that than hiding anything for us.

Naturally, I could be wrong, but I haven’t see anything in them yet

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I reverse image searched the ear one which seems to have the most possibility and only got this

PuppetGirl
      Participant

Reverse image search is a thing!?!?! That’s amazing!!! Computers/internet are scary good at what they do.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Agreed and now google can actually “read” the images and tell what they are too. They are working on it being able to identify all the objects in the images.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

My early years of dentist office Highlight Magazine investigations make me able to say with some authority that nothing has changed from the source image they must have found: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/8c/10/4a/8c104a01986656cda7e44486bf5855b4.jpg :(

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

@mrohio – I just want to say….that I get that reference and love the fact that you used it. Amazing

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

lol, I forgot about those! no pediatric dentist office can be legit without them!

PuppetGirl
      Participant

❤️

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

I used to have a subscription to this when I was a kid! I’ve been known to pick these over the other magazines in the doctor or dentist office if I see them. :)

I’m also on Team Highlights. Who would have thought that the golden days of childhood and Highlights would bring us to where we are today… cult membership. Woooo. Go us!

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

Ok stick with me here. Highlights has been around quite a while, as well as the OOA per that lovely video we saw. Maybe we were recruited as young, impressionable, Highlights loving kids and we never knew…until now! :)

@amieexists You just blew my mind.

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

They should put out a new puzzle right now, I’m feeling it! Maybe it’s the beer though…

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

@amieexists – You finished all of these puzzles already? http://www.cafepress.ca/+ooa+puzzles

And this post hopefully made you laugh until beer came out of your nose

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

You sir, are on a roll tonight! I would like the second to last puzzle too! 😂

For a minute I was thinking crap, what puzzles did I miss!! Oh wait…haha

PuppetGirl
    Participant

I really thought the stitches in the mouth must spell something when you turn it upside down. Something that ends in “DE” but I couldn’t make out the rest of it.

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

Mike that is hilarious. At first I thought, what the… how did I miss this… Maybe this is a dumb question, so feel free to laugh I really have no clue when it comes to computer science. Did you make that site?

Sometimes I dont know what to think, then I read a bit of these forums and I find a whole new outlook to focus on.

Complacency is so dangerous! I have been trained since I entered the workforce how costly complacency is and how people are killed everyday from it. Simply from noticing something and not speaking up causes a ripple of problems that affect us all. Nobody has ever come up with such a fitting slogan “Silence is Complacency”
    Never before has that word meant so much to me. My father was killed by complacency, and Ive almost directly caused the deaths of 4 people due to my own complacency (Im not counting behind the wheel).
    Thank you O.O.A for helping me see clearly with something so simple!
    Have a wonderful day.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@ununpentium – haha I didn’t make that. I randomly saw found it via Google

Sorry to hear about your father. Hopefully that experience has helped you in life and made you realize some things you might not have realized before :/

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

Thanks Mike, the experience definately has helped me in life and I hoped sharing it might help others see the importance of the O.O.A. message as I have.

Strange, the one thing I figured Im decent at here is searching google. I never came across that, kinda why I asked if maybe it was thrown together as a joke.

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

ELEVATE YOUR SENSES

Ive been formulating part of a theory between the early puzzle with the amulets and some questions from the questionnaire. Two questions in particular stick out in this pattern. Do you constantly hear ringing/buzzing in your ears? What is your least favorite sense and why? Now that Ive seen the ear cross-section image and ear dissection video Im thinking there mighty be something to this theory.

http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/understanding-tinnitus-basics

I constantly hear this ringing and buzzing. I have suffered in silence for years because of conspiracy. Before reading this I thought it was either caused by HAARP signals or a side effect of being around flowing electric current all the time (lol, right?). The reality is almost as frightening, 90% is supposedly caused by simple noise pollution or to be more precise ‘technology’. Complacency with loud music, guns, loud machinery, and constant exposure to noise has reduced/damaged my sense of hearing. Lets expand that thought and analyze the next question. Whats your least favorite sense? I answered, sense of smell because I work with H2S sour gas. Working with sour gas slowly eats away at a persons sense of smell in low concentrations and its nasty, so I figured this was my weakest sense and therefore the one I could do without. But after thinking about it I realize a large portion of the animal kingdom rely on their sense of smell. Again my own complacency has taken a part of one of my senses. I also am slightly near-sighted due to complacency and being close to screens all the time ( could be genetic though). Salt, growth horomones, preservatives and chemicals in my food have taken my sense of taste. Addiction to games,drugs/alcohol, internet, and social media have taken my sense of touch/feeling with people and the world around me. Since everything we EXPERIENCE in life is a product of how our brain catalogs the way we sense the universe around us we should be aware of how the world we live in affects us. For example, we know that cell phones dont work right if they get wet so we protect them and keep them away from water at all costs. Maybe we should apply this to our senses. To sum up, we are all being exposed to a technological infliction that is causing

POLLUTION OF THE SENSES

EAR POLLUTION-or noise pollution caused by loud music, sirens, machinery. Mostly caused by technology

EYE POLLUTION-or light pollution caused by any light producing screen/object. Mostly caused by technology. (I can barely see the stars anymore)

TASTE POLLUTION-salts, artificial spices, preservative, growth horomones all dull/burn the sense of taste until nothing tastes good. Mostly caused by technology. (If you stop using salt for awhile food begins to have more flavor)

NOSE POLLUTION-cars, garbage, sewage, industry, colognes, detergents and soaps all cover, inhibit and destroy our natural ability to pick up natural scents in the air like the animals possibly taking our ability to perceive danger. Mostly caused by technology.

SOCIAL POLLUTION-videogames, social media, online dating, and artificial environments have taken our need to interact on the physical plane. I can move from my house, to my vehicle, to my office and barely feel the natural wind or the heat. I can find everything I need online and have it delivered to me without ever having to touch or feel anything natural. Mostly caused by technology.

So does all this pollute the experience of life? Does the O.O.A. need us to clean up our senses so we dont pollute the enlightenment they wish to bestow?

Profile photo of AndyM
    AndyM
    Participant

I also just find out the four-choice thingy’s.
    Now I am on the eyesight page

What is remarkeable is that there are grey letters saying ‘HTTP’
    They are grey, the rest is black

I do not know as I simmer in the dark but everything can be a clue

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@belgianbutcher Welcome to the fun! I want to jump in because I had a slight tech issue around the area where you are searching for your next step.

It is very observant of you to notice what you have noticed on the eye chart and I think it is clear you are heading down the right path. Obviously, you just need the information to take the next step. In this particular case, overthinking it will stump, you for sure. If you have what you have, I might suggest simply asking, “What comes next?”

My tech issue was this… the browser I was using did not respond to the answer. The page previous to the puzzle you are working on did not function or load properly in Safari, at all. So, I started switching between two browsers and found things that functioned in one were glitchy in the other. You may want to duplicate what you do in one browser in a second browser… just for the next step or two. (I think one or two other people also had this issue, it may have been mentioned in a different thread, if I recall correctly.) I hope that helps… and does not add to any confusion!! Haha!

Good luck… you are very close!

Profile photo of AndyM
    AndyM
    Participant

@Rusty, Isn’t this the problem of WordPress as it uses software that can maybe not be supported on Safari? (I.e.: Java, Adobe Flash, etc.)

I don’t know much but there is some difference when you try IE and chrome.

Now, here I am, looking at a blunt picture of an elevator with the sigh-test I have done since I was 6 (I have an eye condition ‘Lazy Eye’, wish I did not have this)

Profile photo of AndyM
    AndyM
    Participant

@reaton Sorry I used the wrong one haha

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@belgianbutcher No worries! I am not sure on the WordPress issues… you’re talking over my head, a bit, haha! 😉 These forums are a bit free-form in nature. If you do a little poking around, even within this actual thread, you can probably find some hints if it does not become apparent to you… but you obviously found a part of the answer… the rest is right there waiting for you. You got this.

Profile photo of AndyM
    AndyM
    Participant

Well, I found the next part

My previous computer didnt let me find it at all
    Well; is the thing I end upon the last thing or is there anything after? (just asking)

The end to that path ends in a video. If you’ve seen it, you have nowhere else to go on that line

Profile photo of AndyM
      AndyM
      Participant

I have seen the vivdeo
      I wrote down some thing they said and im keeping the video with me hhaa

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Good job @belgianbutcher ! I see you posted in the ELEVATION thread that @gatekeeper5 made. You may have read it, but did you REALLY see it. If you’re done with the eye sight puzzle, you might want to re-read his message 😉

Profile photo of AndyM
      AndyM
      Participant

I read it all and I have seen it

54093 :-)

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Profile photo of AndyM
    AndyM
    Participant

null

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

“Enlightenment” , -Listen- audio reversed. Once reversing the audio there is a section where the words are bleeped out. Has anyone tried to substitute the words from 227 that are highlighted in the bleeped sections?
    Also durring the reverse audio, there is a section of the file that is in reverse while reversed. Anyone have the chance to clip it and reverse that section?

Havent had a chance to go that far as I am working and playing around on my phone.

Profile photo of Mr.puppet
    Mr.puppet
    Participant

I need help on the light is near

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

If youre talking about the eyesight test. DO NOT over think it. Everything you need is right there on the page take note of what you see and input a solution. All you need is your eyes. There are more hints in this thread. It took me about 5 days with break. Others did it fairly quickly. Good luck

Mr.puppet
    Participant

I need more hints plz

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

Tell us where you are stuck and people will be able to help you more. What are you “seeing”?

Mr.puppet
    Participant

hotline and http and helpful

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I think I got it!

Profile photo of DimStyle
    DimStyle
    Participant

ISBN and Bar Code revisited. A ISBN assigned today is 13 digits long if assigned on or after 1 January 2007 and 10 digits long if assigned before 2007. This could help establish a year for us to start.

Ok, so I went through and manually solved for the missing variables (numbers) and I came up with the same four numbers others had figured before. It leads to the same book. A book published in 2008.

So, we have a 10 digit ISBN that probably should have been assigned the 13 digit ISBN (because after January 1, 2007) OR could the ISBN assignment been made earlier by the publisher (The company of the Author is the publisher BTW) when the author decided to write the book? I dont know.

So on to the book: the book contains over 2 dozen essays from training industry professionals offering their advice to you in regard to defensive and tactical training. Space for your own notes, diagrams or even a class photo (OHH!) is also included.

Side note here: I was Parachute Infantry for 10 years and none of these names look familiar to me.

Also of interest…On the ISBN Agency website it states: “In most cases, it is the ISBN that is the glue that binds all this information into a single, searchable record.” Further saying: “Sales data would be less granular; product databases would be less efficiently compiled and contain a lot less information. Quite simply, there would probably be chaos.”

So I wonder if that is the answer we are looking for? An ISBN (glue that binds, order instead of chaos) leading to a book about defensive and tactical training (used in chaos)? calm/chaos: order/disorder: yin/yang: white/black and finally, Light/darkness.

Thoughts?

Profile photo of DimStyle
    DimStyle
    Participant

It should also be noted that the “numbers” missing also represent an actual Strong’s number in the Strong’s Concordance. For those that do not know, Strong’s Concordance is an index of the Bible. That number (formed from the missing 4 on the bar code) leads to shim’on, also producing Simeon.

So the biblical outline is Simeon or Shimeon = “heard”

Further looking at “heard” in the Gesenius’ Hebrew-Chaldee Lexicon expands to “hearing with acceptance”

All of this is tied to the Strong’s Number (Hebrew)

Again, any thoughts?

Profile photo of Jake O
    Jake O
    Participant

wow, this is very interesting. I know some other aspects of tension have had a relationship to the bible and Hebrew eg anoch being similar to enoch

the idea of hearing with acceptance seems very relevant to the teachings of the OOA thus far.

And the idea of opposites you talk about above is definitely something that has been discussed greatly and is definitely something tension plays with.
    For example, the book image, once discovered, was placed inside another image of vanta black. So there you have the darkest color discovered and the “light” sitting inside of it.

Profile photo of LadyJ
    LadyJ
    Participant

Old thread, new question: On the puzzle with the 5 senses, the commit button isn’t working. Is it because the time for this puzzle has passed, or the answer isn’t correct.

I’ve just confirmed that the Commit button activates and works when the solution is found.

Profile photo of LadyJ
      LadyJ
      Participant

Ha! That doesn’t bode well for me.

Keep at it! It took many of us quite a long time to get through it.

If you are just ramming your head against the wall and not getting anywhere you’re also free to ask directly for help here. We’ll give you as many hints as it takes to get through it and the one following it

It’s probably best that you get to the end, though. It’ll give you a taste of what Ascension is… or at least what it was for one woman.

Profile photo of Kaycee
    Kaycee
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I am new to the Tension Experience and have been diligently working on the vision puzzle. I was wondering if I could direct message someone for a hint to figuring it out. I think I am right on the cusp of understanding it but just need a push in the right direction. Thank you ahead of time.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register