New

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Kimberly @ElectricHippo Kimberly @ElectricHippo 7 years, 12 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of thecatnipper
    thecatnipper
    Participant

yay glad to join the light whohoo

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Welcome! We haven’t found our way to the light yet, as we are all on our paths. There is a nice questionnaire some of us have been filling out that helps everyone get to know each other as well as find things common between all of us to help us recruit. That might be a good place to start as well as exploring the site and forums for lots of information! I’ll post the link to the survey below!

http://thetensionexperience.com/forums/topic/survey-request-bettering-our-recruitment-methods/

thecatnipper
      Participant

OK i filled out the questionaire, currently making my way through the forums

Profile photo of Erin
    Erin
    Participant

Welcome! How are you on your _path? Have you filled out the questionnaire and done the sight tests?

thecatnipper
      Participant

Yes i believe i have done these things, may they be pleased with me

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

There is a lot to look through, but it’s all quite helpful, including all the great people!

Profile photo of explodingtulips
    explodingtulips
    Participant

Where can i find the site tests? will I receive them in due time? I’ve already done the questionnaire.

The sight test is on a Path that is started on the Front Page. Click the second “button” on the front, there. It will start with a puzzle that looks like a bunch of random letters and amulets.

explodingtulips
      Participant

Thank you! I’ve been to that before. I’m still working on figuring it out.

@explodingtulips If you’ve been working on this puzzle awhile and still feel like you could use a push in the right direction, just let us know.

explodingtulips
      Participant

Actually @electrichippo, that would be great! I believe I see everything in between the lines and I’ve noticed one of the numbers in between doesn’t have a period like the rest of them, But I’m not sure where to go from there. I know it’s a website based on the HTTP but that’s all I’ve got.

@explodingtulips I’ll send you a private message. I don’t want to accidentally spoil too much for those that are still working it out 😀

thecatnipper
    Participant

Wow glad my forum could help atleast ONE person out..

If anyone else happens up this forum please feel free to ask the most basic questions, and I am sure some of the more intermediate people who have been apart of this will mostly help you. Like @thegilded just did…….

Dont be scared TO join………the Light.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register