Periscope 22 July, 2016 & Video That Cody Saw

Tension brand Forums THEORIES, PUZZLES, DECODING THEIR MESSAGE Periscope 22 July, 2016 & Video That Cody Saw

This topic contains 90 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Hazel Cloud Hazel Cloud 7 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Freedom's Flame
    Freedom’s Flame
    Participant

Events:
    @sovereignskies is shown meeting with Addison, who appears to be battered. She asks him if he’s ever been truly free. After replying “No,” she has him watch a video, the contents of which are currently unknown. Initially joking, upon watching the video he turns serious, even concerned, although at times he appears amused by the contents. After he finishes watching the video, Addison informs him that it is up to him who he shares the contents of the video with.

The ball is in your park, @sovereignskies.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa.
    Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Ok Its up!!
    watch and be mortified!
    lets discuss this shit!

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Oh…

Freedom’s Flame
      Participant

That’s… new. I guess it wasn’t Addison’s blood on her after all. Holy shit. Anyone catch the David and Goliath on the table? A funny little piece of foreshadowing, eh?

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Now your facial expressions make sense.

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Fuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!

Profile photo of 111_error
      111_error
      Participant

You missed some u’s.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

Did she kill III also? Outside?

111_error
    Participant

“I am 2. I am in fucking control now.”

Wow. I got nothing.

Some us are still here, ready to help .. not that it seems you need any right now.. o__0

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Need help.. Seriously bro.. there’s not much anyone can do.
      Everyone saw it the same as me.. in a video.
      I just happened to be sitting with the murderous new @gatekeeper2… and had earplugs in with 4’s blood on it. 😐

Many people were emotionally invested in 4 or the “charachter 4”.. as @amieexists call would support.

Let’s not forget that this is “performance art”. The lines can blur indeed, but more important is what can be gained by the blurring. (some cryptic shit just for you Morgan 😉 maybe I should delete it? hah)
      That was a scetchy experience… not going to lie. I didn’t know what to think.
      Addison was definitely making me a little nervous while I was watching the video. She couldnt stop moving it seemed. Maybe she got into that white powder before rolling out to meet me. hah.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

I guess that tag is not a thing yet. “@gatekeeper2”

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Cody Cody.
    Freedom’s Flame
    Participant

So does this mean that Addison, err, 2, is working with III? If so, things are looking rather dark for our lightbringers, the OOA.

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

If she is working with III then, game over

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

I would much rather have her take down both and stand alone as II

Profile photo of Daela
      Daela
      Participant

I did not see this as a calculated act, more an act of desperation – the snake biting the heel that trods upon it.

I doubt very much III and 2 are allied. The BoS/III alliance seem extremely opposed to 2, III considers himself the first and the last, and BoS wants to help Addison, not support 2.

@daela‘s right, this is the act of a woman who’s been pushed too far. Not someone working with other players

Good lord.

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
    Michael Rizzo
    Participant

I fucking love @electrichippo looking at four like she’s fucking nuts

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Thanks Cody! This was…wow. I’m still thinking about the phone call I received but that doesn’t stop me from being interested in what’s going on currently! @gatekeeper2 isn’t a thing yet but I hope it will be soon!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Amie Amie.
      Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.
      I was shocked… I laugh when I get yelled at I laugh when I’m uncomfortable, I laugh at all the wrong things.. Part of me didn’t believe what I just watched.
      I mean IF THAT WAS REAL…. I had/HAVE gatekeeper4 blood in my ear!
      Time to go shower… *shudders*.. I would much rather have received a book or something.

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

I also do the uncomfortable laugh. Completely understand. I hope you’ve cleaned your ear, though maybe there was something powerful in that “gatekeeper” blood and you missed an opportunity. We’ll never know…

Freedom’s Flame
    Participant

I would also like to add that her discussion of “true freedom” with Cody now makes far more sense. For one must feel truly completely free when they throw off the chains of a cruel master, a freedom which cannot be felt by those of us never kept in captivity.

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Reason why I assumed after the periscope she must have killed someone. To free herself, but will she really?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of AH-lay AH-lay.
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

I wonder if Addison was under III’s control.

Jesus, I feel like a soldier who just watched his commander get cut down. Now what??!?! 😟

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

“It’s not about wars and gatekeepers”

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

Exactly @aleocotillo

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Who said that? I must have missed it.

Regardless, I loved 4. Really gonna miss her.
      I just pray that Addison really IS in control and that III has/will be harshly dealt with.

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

@kasch I received a call on the 19th that I posted to to forum. It’s under interactions and titled phone call 7/19 – Distractions.
      I’d link it but I’m on my phone right now. Maybe you should go check it out…

Freedom’s Flame
      Participant

Now we re-assess the situation, determine Addison’s motives and goals. As @daela pointed out, this act seemed far from calculated. We need to be wary of Addison, as she is far less stable than either III or ~four, in large part due to ~four’s influence.

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

I will never pledge alleagance to III. I believe this goes much deeper than we know at this moment.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of AH-lay AH-lay.

This changes a great deal.

Thank you for sharing this, Cody. I can’t imagine it was easy to upload with the roaming difficulties

Profile photo of Cody
    Cody
    Participant

Sorry for the constant blowing while I was watching the video. I was getting swarmed by mosquitos and was trying to blow them away. hahaha hah.
    It sure seemed to add tension for the viewer’s though. lol.
    I wonder if this was Addison acting of her own free will, or that she was instructed to kill 4?

Freedom’s Flame
      Participant

That’s precisely my concern. If Addison is succumbing to someone else’s coercion, then the balance of power could be in a very dangerous place. At this point, she is unstable, and if what she has said is true, an unstable person now has control over a large amount of power. I don’t think the fact that someone else arrived, triggering ~four sending Addison out has really been properly addressed. We still have no idea who was there- it may not even have been III- nor do we know what has happened to @electrichippo. If she is capable and willing, shedding some light on the events of and following the video from another perspective would be most helpful in gauging the ramifications of this event.

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

In case it wasn’t just desperation, III is supposed to be outside, right? Did she talk to him? Was it him that convinced her and gave her the final push to do it?

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Wow! I’m going to miss Four and her truth bombs. I’ve learned much from her…and it looks like Addison did too.

I’m excited to see what comes next.

RIP Four
    @—}—-
    @—}—-
    @—}—-
    @—}—-

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

h bomb

Truth bombs to the end.
      A MEGA ONE. “Live in the moment”.
      RIP indeed.
      Sorry you won’t be getting that dance Mike. 🙁

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Hey, my guess was right! It is G2!

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

I now have a clearer picture where I stand. I cannot help but think that when she called me to ask if I would stand with her, Addison already had this plan in motion.

Profile photo of prufrock5150
    prufrock5150
    Participant

The order is being undone. “Four minus three equals two” makes sense – but now, what do we have? I cannot say what the result of three minus four will be, but I do fear it will be a negative one.

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

I am hoping @electrichippo is alright, she should have an interesting story to tell if she is able! Wondering where Addison got those scratches from then and what drove her to do it. Maybe the closer they are to the first gatekeeper the less stable they are. There seems to have been a devolution in mental stability since Gatekeeper 5.

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

Has anyone heard from @electrichippo since yesterday? Addison is a liability right now and anything could’ve happened after the camera stopped rolling…

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

I saw her log in to a Periscope video last night to watch, but that’s it. Her user name popped up.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

I’m gonna take that as a good sign rather than jump to any conspiracy theories… She probably has a lot of work to do right now

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

I remember her telling me before she shares her account with her daughter so no guarantee that it was actually her. I hope she is ok as well!

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

I reached out to her last night after her meeting but haven’t heard anything yet.

Profile photo of TinNose
      TinNose
      Participant

Is there anyone who can go check on her? I’m nervous for her safety.

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

I have been wondering about her absence as well.
      I am sure that no.participants would be killed off.
      That may have detrimentaly negative affects to the whole trying to get more followers bit.
      I hope that she is just keeping to herself for now.
      She may just be a little traumatized by what she witnessed first hand.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Kim has always kept her distance to an extent, seeing as she is allied with BOS. However, she has been absolutely lovely to me. And as such I am worried about her wellbeing. I am sure she is traumatised by what she bore witness to, I mean we weren’t privy to her reaction, but she is no monster. @electrichippo I don’t care which sides we fall on, my thoughts are with you…

111_error
      Participant

@blondiecamps She’s gone distant before at times, but if she can’t see your comment now, she surely will eventually. She’ll likely appreciate it a great deal.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

@111_error Sides are not important in situations such as these. People are important, especially people who show compassion to members of a community. I like Kim :-)

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

You know @blondiecamps you raise a good point. I would never wish anyone to witness violence right in front of them. I bet you Kim can handle it but I still feel terrible she had to go through that.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

WOW.

Well, it will be interesting to hear from @gatekeeper3 today, if we do. I have a feeling about that, though…

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

~four! :(

She was pretty nutty at time but she had some words of wisdom to live by, I liked her. I just have to wonder if this is all by design? The video itself says “everything for a reason”. Maybe ~four knew that her death was going to be “the big big day”. Actually come to think of it….

@electrichippo this will sound kinda morbid but did you actually see ~four die? The video cuts off as it appears ~four is very much on her way out but she appeared to be still alive.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

@mkarrett I am so glad you shared this theory, my thoughts went down exactly the same path… I dismissed it as wishful thinking, but if someone else has the same idea – it doesn’t seem so crazy…

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

That or we’re both batshit! lol

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

Well, we both liked Four so that is a distinct possibility…

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Well that’s because ~four reminded me of an organic chemistry TA who was pretty much a constant crank but taught me so much and forced me to apply what I learned to actual lab/synthesis application. :)

Profile photo of MariaWC
    MariaWC
    Participant

Also, since we know it wasn’t III filming, I wonder who was that third person in the room, who also let it happen. It’s pretty clear in the video Addison is stalking back towards ~four so our mystery camera person is complicit as well.

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Also safe to assume that whoever it is, is the official OOA recorder (lol), 4 mentioned that the person behind the camera is “always filming everything”

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

So questions for today. Is III alive? Is Addison actually unbalanced or had she planned that for some time? (I think it was planned.) Who do the Four lovers pledge their allegiance to now. Where’s Kim?? Also will we ever get a newsletter again? 😉

I don’t think we’ve even scratched the surface of the darkness to come.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Amie Amie.
    Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

Feeling a bit lost right now… I will never pledge allegiance to III but as I have always stated, I don’t want him killed. He has claimed many crimes; we’ve never seen any hard evidence, but yet people were quick to condemn him. Now we actually *see* Addison murder Four (or do we?), yet no-one jumps to condemn her. Interesting… I can’t, and won’t, climb on board the “poor little Addison” train, so I can’t pledge allegiance to 2. I’m just hoping those messages we’ve received about this all being a distraction prove to be true. I’m still holding out for my (anti) hero now the closest I’ve found is dead (or is she?!)

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

@blondiecamps I’m in the same boat with you dear. Unless ~four totally accepted and knew that this was going to happen* then I guess….this is okay? Here is my struggle, four gave the knife to Addison and told her* “Alright, alright looks like he’s finally decided to show up. (Grabs the knife for Addison) be a lamb sweetheart and make sure he’s not up to anything (garble)” and “you’ll be fine” or “don’t be frightened”.

So, was ~four basically saying “don’t let III prevent what you’re about to do” or was ~four sending Addison to do the dirty work? If III is the Last and Counted, he COULD care about Addison becoming TWO and would have been inclined to stop this. On the flipside, if @gatekeeper3 genuinely feels that he’s the Last and Counted then he could also care less about Addison’s progression because he feels it’s a farce anyhow?

I do not know what to think anymore, I’m actually interested what @gatekeeper3 has to say.

*thank you @amieexists for transcript help since I can’t really hear the audio.

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

❤️

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

After having time to think about this and getting some much needed sleep, I have questions I need to get out of my head (I think we all do)

– Why was @electrichippo there? She said she was a witness, but we were all witnesses since it was being filmed. Maybe a set up?
    – Was this a directive given by III so he could have his own snuff film?
    – This is the first actual murder we’ve seen/confirmed (Blood don’t squirt like that if you don’t go deep)
    @electrichippo is now an accessory to murder..actually, we all are (good start to the weekend haha)
    – Now that Addison is Gatekeeper 2, will she end III? Will they join up? Will III do what Four did and have a revolt?
    – How do @reaton and @111error feel now? What does this do to you? I know @111error is down with BoS, but if Addison kills some of BoS next, what then?
    – Is there an opportunity to avenge Fours death? Vengeance can be a good thing.
    – What will Gatekeeper 1 do to Addison when they are ready and appear?
    – Is III going bonkers right now because he isn’t the final like he thought he was?
    – Will III wage war with Addison or because she killed his “enemy”, will he be cool with her?

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

@mike the most troubling thing about this video is that we have now witnessed a murder on camera. III has made many claims of violence, but none of them have actually been proven.

This is proof. Addison is a murderer. I can’t get behind that. I’ll be surprised at anyone who can swear allegiance to a murderer.

We don’t know that III is dead, so hopefully she didn’t commit a double homicide.

If she is our new leader, we are all truly lost

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Jake O Jake O.
      Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Agreed @endlesspictures…it seems no matter which “side” someone chooses, we’re all fucked. Maybe we can start a rebellion and stand for ourselves.

Also, you bring up a good point, we don’t know that III is dead, but, we also don’t know if Addison is alive. III always said he’s the final one, so what if Addison took care of his biggest chore and then he offed Addison?

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

my feeling is that Addison is alive as we’ve had no evidence to suggest otherwise.

so either Addison killed III and four or III and Addison are currently working together. Which I guess would mean BOS is in complete control now

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

I think Addison is going after III next. I don’t think she’s in an alliance with anyone right now.

Profile photo of JVonde
      JVonde
      Participant

I think the reason @electrichippo was there to bear witness is so that she could actually confirm what events actually occurred instead of what might appear to be a staged event, had there been nobody there. That way nobody can claim that Four might still have control. Or they wanted to give her a little scare.

111_error
      Participant

@mike

– How do @reaton and @111error feel now? What does this do to you? I know @111error is down with BoS, but if Addison kills some of BoS next, what then?

You may remember me saying I thought Addison was being mistreated, and very few people agreed, even @reaton doubted it, and I feel a little vindicated now. I also said that the Addison we knew was gone and now seemed to be someone else.

At the beginning of the meeting with Electric Hippo, Addison looks a little less meek, more prone to asking questions, and less drone-like – more like the Addison we remember, but then she took a sharp left turn. In her meeting with Cody, she also seemed closer to the Addison of old, but obviously pleased with her newly discovered murderous tendencies. She desperately wanted to be free, and many here doubted that. Now she, and perhaps all of us, are in a world of shit.

Whatever I may or may not think of Addison’s actions yesterday, I think it’s abundantly clear that the O.O.A. and ~Four are responsible for her current mental state, and therefore my allegiance is still with those that wish to prevent whoever the next Addison might be that falls under their spell.

The lines being drawn are obviously grey, and fuzzy.

Profile photo of Michel
    Michel
    Participant

The fact Kim was here to ”bear withness” , The way four was embarassed by the camera ,the fact she yelled ” who are you ?” at Addison before giving the very knife she will be killed later and her musing about ”living the moment” make me think that was part of the great plan.

After all, you too won’t be quite pleased to have your pre-planned death recorded for posterity.

It don’t go against the fact Addison must be has feel freed afterward thought.

Michael Rizzo
    Participant

Personally, I don’t feel this was fours plan at all. It seems like she game the knife to make sure 3 wasn’t lurking around and setting up any kind of trap/ambush/bad stuff. When Addison came back and just snapped and killed 4 owning up to the 2 name. Maybe eventually this was the plan, but I don’t think it was supposed to go down like it did.

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

Well this is pretty crazy. What would have happened had that video been live on periscope? Was the original intent of the knife to harm gatekeeper111? Should we report this to the police or maybe the FBI? (lol,we think we may of witnessed a cult murder on youtube)Is the intent to have one gatekeeper left standing who in the end becomes an Oracle? Maybe then our generation of apostles has gatekeepers chosen who in turn battle it out for power and supremacy and teach enlightenment to another generation. All these speculative questions sound like the end of an old batman episode? BAM!SLICE!AHHGG!
    Your death will not be forgotten @gatekeeper4. I hope you continue to bring us enlightenment.
    “Living in the moment” is that supposed to be a statement of power? I ask because it seems that Addison was living in the moment. What does it mean to live in the moment? For me it is very difficult. I actually have a log of some of them. Being in the moment entirely is extremely empowering and has a rush that can feel like a drug. I live in the moment every time I jump out of an airplane. For sixty seconds I’m completely in that moment. Some people can’t handle being in “the moment” and actually blackout. I don’t know how murder compares to that but I imagine a person would lose themselves to the experience.
    So for Addison, two minus four equals negative two.
    Does anybody else have “living in the moment” experiences they could share so we can maybe get a feel for the message They are trying to send us here?
    Thanks for sharing @sovereignskies. I’m curious what other direction They expected this may have gone had you decided to selectively share this.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Lucus Lucus.
      Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

So for Addison, two minus four equals negative two.

I love that you said this. Negative two could possible mean this is Evil Addison

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

holy hell that makes sense

Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

@chicar excellent point, Addison must have been referring to her being free of gatekeeper4. I never thought of that?So she has freedom but at what cost? I wonder if she will be arrested? The question becomes first, second, or third degree or insanity?

Freedom’s Flame
    Participant

@gatekeeper3 has confirmed he is alive. That eliminates double homicide, and from the sound of it, he didn’t influence Addison either. The plot thickens…

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

First off, I never read 4 handing the knife to Addison as an indication for her to do something violent toward III. The instruction was to make sure he was not about to pull some shenanigans, it seems. 4 clearly offered the knife to Addison for her own protection. @ununpentium, that is how I saw the beginning of the encounter unfold.

@mike You want to know how I feel? There is a girl distraught who claims she finds me somehow trustworthy. I believe she has been waiting for a moment of opportunity. This was that moment. I believe the reason she called me a few days ago was to find out if she had ANYONE who was going to be there for her when this went down… I said yes in that moment. There is no way I can endorse her chosen course of action here, but I can offer acceptance and understanding that it was the only choice she saw. I cannot speak for 111error, for his path is his own. Now, am I to abandon her? I reached out to her… she has yet to respond and I doubt that she will. She has stuff she has to deal with right now, I bet.

@chicar I believe the yelled question of “Who are you?” is key. 4 clearly has been wanting Addison to come into her own. This was a solid shove of her psyche. She asked for it… Addison gave it to her.

@endlesspictures I agree with you… this has now turned deadly… and now there IS evidence. (Unless you wanna do the conspiracy theory that 4 did not die. @mkarrett and @blondicamps if that is where your beliefs lie… I just cannot agree it is possible, but I admire your sense of hope!)

@electrichippo… I hope she is okay… what else did she witness… what else did she hear or see? How did she get to the location? Why have we heard nothing? I have to have faith she is okay because she was there to be a witness… even if the event that happened was NOT what she was supposed to bear witness to originally. So, let her come forth, if she can, and offer a perspective no one else can. Her silence is uncomfortable at best… grim foreboding at worst.

111_error
    Participant

“You do you, boo.”

Say what you will about Four, after getting her throat slit she really put up a fight before dying.

Profile photo of Jake O
      Jake O
      Participant

I’m a little surprised at the lack of compassion for four. Many here thought she was the bees knees. And now…crickets

Freedom’s Flame
    Participant

For a moment we should back away from conjecture and focus on what we know for a fact happened.

To start, Addison is the only person who has been confirmed beyond a doubt as a murderer.
    -We’ve seen it with our own eyes, unlike the supposed evidence of III’s crimes.
    Someone showed up, but it is still unknown if it was III or not.
    Addison killed 4 after walking outside.
    -Whether she interacted with the person who arrived or not is unclear, although judging from the time gap between her going out and coming back it seems likely.
    Addison has proclaimed herself as @gatekeeper2.
    -That username is still unactivated, meaning it still is not official.
    @electrichippo was present, and has yet to have been heard from since the events of the video. She made mention of the meeting being delayed before she left for it.
    III is still alive, and has stated that he was late.
    -This does not mean that he was the one who triggered Addison’s attack, however.

Profile photo of JoeKaye
    JoeKaye
    Participant

Well now I’m just sad. Addison why?!?! Why did you do this?!?!?!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of JoeKaye JoeKaye.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of JoeKaye JoeKaye.
    Profile photo of Lucus
    Lucus
    Participant

I guess the question for Addison is and has been.
    “Is freedom worth killing for?”

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

Interesting how the video on Facebook is titled “New Dawn Rises”. Certainly implies that Addison is 2. But it doesn’t feel like a new day, or a new direction. It still feels like the same mess and I’m getting weary… I’m trying not to get distracted by the gatekeeper squabbles, but they just make so much damn noise and fuss…

111_error
      Participant

We just saw the cold blooded murder of a popular Gatekeeper by someone the community thought was submissive and in danger, and you call this a ‘squabble’.

This is the most British thing posted to the forum thus far. Bravo.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

I don’t think the community as a whole thought that at all. The latest periscopes before this one, we all said how confident she was. In the past, sure, a lot of people thought that, but more recently, I think those ideas were changed.

Profile photo of Mustafa Said
      Mustafa Said
      Participant

Granted, I can kind of see where @blondiecamps is coming from. She, like many of us, was possibly drawn in by the lure of Enlightenment and the curiosity behind what the OOA wanted to accomplish through their teachings to us. @gatekeeper3 has completely taken the conversation away from the OOA’s teachings and as a result, have dragged us into this infernal power conflict that threatens the journey we are all on and threatens the very OOA itself now that he has aligned with the BOS.

For Blondie, I believe that she is simply trying to…wind the clock backwards, in a way, and revert her internal journey upon the primary goal of what the OOA wants to impart upon us. She is attempting to try to move away from the conflict because it’s maybe distracting her from what she seeks to gain from all this.

Just my two cents.

Profile photo of Blondie
      Blondie
      Participant

All the kudos to @mumumusings, that’s exactly what I was trying to say. We have even been warned that this is all a distraction…

If I remember correctly, didn’t Addison want to be an actress? I think she deserves an Oscar to be perfectly honest. She certainly has a lot of people fooled. She is a murderer and people are still making excuses for her and I am fuming.

Freedom’s Flame
      Participant

I am also in this camp. I understand on an intellectual level that these events are important, but I don’t really care about the OOA or BoS because I haven’t even seen them. By the time I began participating in Tension, from what I have seen the OOA is pretty much in shambles, the Gatekeepers are running amok, and the BoS are encouraging the chaos of the Gatekeepers’ petty squabbles because it damages the OOA. Rather than getting the sense of a shadowy organization manipulating events and working toward some form of twisted enlightenment all I see are the clashings of the egos of these powerful individuals.

I guess really what it boils down to is that I started reading the book halfway through, where everything’s gone to shit and we’re on the cusp of the climax. I’m sure to someone who’s been here since the start it is extremely meaningful, but as a new participant the connection to events is lost.

/rant

Profile photo of Hazel Cloud
    Hazel Cloud
    Participant

I just viewed this for the first time. Connections being made.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register