Periscope 6/23/16 ~1:15 PST

Tension brand Forums THEORIES, PUZZLES, DECODING THEIR MESSAGE Periscope 6/23/16 ~1:15 PST

This topic contains 27 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Andrew Kasch Andrew Kasch 7 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Deets here.

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

Did anyone catch the periscope? Couldn’t watch as at work and it deleted already.

Basic description:

Typing sound in background, camera points at something being typed repeatedly (missed what it was). 4 bashes III, expresses appreciation for @mike. She claims that III is about to see her best and that “she”, referring to another woman besides 4, will end III

Profile photo of Duchess
    Duchess
    Participant

An old typewriter and a coffee ring. But I couldn’t hear the voice.

Profile photo of Duchess
    Duchess
    Participant

“Focus” was typed repeatedly.

Profile photo of ReidV
    ReidV
    Participant

The word FOUR was being typed over and over

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

To boot, ~4 has her own post here in regards to the scope. Thank you @thegilded for the details, I got caught up with stuff! <3 Did anybody get screencap of 4 typing?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa.
    Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

Thanks! Now I have a theory, what if instead of Four and Addison being the same. What if Addison is preparing to be Gatekeeper 2?

Profile photo of Addison Born
      Addison Born
      Participant

The implications of that are amazing. Mark has given us a code word for Addison to snap out of it.. but her being GK2 would be the end of III.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Only when the time comes though.

Profile photo of Ezi
    Ezi
    Participant

I was figuring that as GK4 seems to be protecting Addison and preparing her for something. If she is the person next to GK4 in the periscope that will take GK3 down, the only one with that power might be the next gatekeeper.

Profile photo of ReidV
      ReidV
      Participant

Addison’s not some tool though… I say if we get the choice, bring back her memory by saying “Carlos” and let her choose to help on her own.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Nopenopenopenope Get rid of III THEN say Carlos.

Profile photo of 111_error
      111_error
      Participant

When the time comes where someone gets to talk to Addison, the opportunity must be taken. We don’t know if III will be around or not when that moment strikes.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

I was actually thinking about this a lot lately. I have a theory (shocker I know), but what if….saying Carlos is not for the “good”, but more of a “self destructive” type of key word. We know Benny was nuts about her and based on the way he was talking, one could think he might have the “If I can’t have her, no one will” mentality. I know there are much more things going on with this situation, but it’s a possibility that we should consider.

Profile photo of Daela
      Daela
      Participant

@mike Yes. 100%.

(This is why you’re the one and only Scribe.)

Profile photo of Mustafa Said
    Mustafa Said
    Participant

I agree with Megan. Let’s first deal with the situation at hand then work on Addison.

Profile photo of ReidV
      ReidV
      Participant

…and thatll make us no better than III. For the first time we might be able to actually help Addison make her own choice! Heck we can deal with III on our own if we have to. The OOA doesnt run without Apostles to support it

Profile photo of Mustafa Said
      Mustafa Said
      Participant

And if Addison doesn’t remove III and instead leaves, we’re still stuck with III around. Four is placing her bets that Addison(if indeed it is her who’s going to do so) is the one to take out III. If she doesn’t…who can?

Profile photo of ReidV
      ReidV
      Participant

Us. III can enjoy running a cult with no members if he doesn’t fix things

Profile photo of Ezi
      Ezi
      Participant

I would agree with @atticus360. I would want Addison (or whomever it might be) to help with the III situation. But I would want it to be their choice, made out of free will.

Profile photo of Daela
      Daela
      Participant

I’m with @atticus360 – this should be Addison’s choice. The woman has agency of her own: she’s not a weapon for us to use or an object for us to save. She’s a person.

(That said, because she is a person, I tend to doubt that whispering the word “Carlos” in her ear will be enough to trigger some sort of epiphany. I’d find it more likely that she’d respond to friendship and offers of support.)

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Dang, I missed it.

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Unlike the other Periscope videos, this one seems to have vanished. Nobody get a recording?
    I was at the doctor’s office when it came in, so I missed most of what was said.

But I’m ready for 4 to deliver the smackdown!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register