PERISCOPE 9/7 The One

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA PERISCOPE 9/7 The One

This topic contains 108 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Cody Cody 7 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

HOLY CRAP

Profile photo of Zannah
    Zannah
    Participant

The bear triggered Addison and then…. what!!!

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

We need answers! We must wait until the others return!

Profile photo of Zannah
      Zannah
      Participant

Can’t wait that long!!!!!!! Need periscope to go back up now!!!!!!

Profile photo of barbwired
    barbwired
    Participant

Woah!

Profile photo of Liv
    Liv
    Participant

Oh man, I can’t wait to know! I feel like we are waiting at the credits of a movie to see if there’s an extra scene lol

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

US

All of us right now!

Profile photo of Zannah
    Zannah
    Participant

It’s like the end of the season finale of your favorite show and now you have to wait!! The torture!!!

Profile photo of Liv
      Liv
      Participant

Season 2: Ascension

Profile photo of Liv
      Liv
      Participant

As long as they don’t pull a season 3 of Sherlock and give us a bunch of different scenarios as to how this plays out…oh wait…

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Shut your mouth!

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

“You’re all delusional. This is not real!”

Then everything went to hell.

I just hope no-one has got hurt.

@reaton Our hearts absolutely broke for you tonight

Profile photo of Zannah
      Zannah
      Participant

I hope Russell is okay. Making sure Addison was okay is so important to him. And to have that reaction….

Do you think someone there is Periscoping? Not tension. I saw someone had a cell phone in their hand

Profile photo of creepsociety
      creepsociety
      Participant

Poor @reaton my heart broke for you in blackout and now this โค๏ธ We are all here for you ๐Ÿ’•

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

I got tears in my eyes when I saw @reaton take out the bear โค๏ธ

Profile photo of Liv
      Liv
      Participant

We need to start a @reaton support group after this

Profile photo of Zannah
      Zannah
      Participant

@summoningdark I second that. Hoping everyone is okay! Standing with Russell!

Profile photo of Annabell
    Annabell
    Participant

I wonder if everyone else there is standing around in confusion too, or if there’s something going on that we’re missing out on.

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

So…who’s The One?

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

They never did show us.

Annabell
      Participant

This might be a silly question, but who was the one that laughed towards the beginning of the speech?

Profile photo of Liv
      Liv
      Participant

THERE IS NO ONE! YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE ONE!

Profile photo of Zannah
      Zannah
      Participant

@summoningdark WHY?! WHYYYYY?!

Profile photo of Liv
      Liv
      Participant

@darthzannah you know why.

Profile photo of Pandace88
      Pandace88
      Participant

“Together we are one” it’s all of us.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Had to rewatch it, you’re right.

Profile photo of Liv
      Liv
      Participant

I’m not sure I buy the whole “we are ALL the one” after Addison’s outburst saying we are all being delusional and lied to.

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

“Together we are one, your words have become our gospel”

Profile photo of Alyssa
      Alyssa
      Participant

According to Addison At about the 12 minute mark: “Together we are One”

barbwired
      Participant

She who laughs was The One?

Profile photo of Liv
      Liv
      Participant

@barbwired I thought that was 4 laughing? They were playing a lot of audio clips during that segment..

Profile photo of Alyssa
    Alyssa
    Participant

After this, I’m leaning a lot more towards BOS. The bear seems to have broken Addison out of trance just like Tom said it would.

Profile photo of Susie J
    Susie J
    Participant

They kicked us out. ๐Ÿ˜ก While she was still screaming…..

Profile photo of Liv
      Liv
      Participant

Omg thank you for updating us!

Profile photo of Zannah
      Zannah
      Participant

@monkeymuffin333 The last thing we saw was Addison hitting the tray and the waiters going for her. Did anything happen that we missed? Thank you for jumping on so fast!! We’re all dying from anxiety waiting for a word.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Zannah Zannah.
      Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

The waiters nabbed her up and absconded with her. We gave chase but were blocked at the stairwell. I can’t shake the sound of her screams.

Profile photo of Zannah
      Zannah
      Participant

That’s awful. Could you make out anything she was saying? Poor Addison… I wish she would just have some peace

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

She didn’t know where she was and said she wanted to go home.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Brainwashing

Profile photo of Cody
      Cody
      Participant

So, i Have been thinking abOut the sounds Playing in thE background.
      You THink pErhaps they could have Been playing Bianural Beats?
      The oOA utilizing frequency and harmonicS to INDUCE/D altered brainwave states? These tracks and the affect they have in our brain waVes has the pOtential to be utilized to ManIpulaTe
      Kinda lIke a rudimentary helmet.๐Ÿ˜‰
      Has aNyone else ever tried/heard of these? I have subjected myself to some. InterestinG to say the least when used on the tHetA band with the OHM mantra. Just sayin. lol I used these years ago to aid in meditation. It’s like cHime bowls on steroids. hAha.
      This in conjunction with mind altering substance laced food and drink.. again.. just sayin.
      We have been lead to believe in the past that ingesting food and drink at the OOA mixers was not a good idea due to problematic links with project MK Ultra/Monarch and other programs of the like.
      This is also in line with the reassurances of no Magik or anything supernatural taking place.
      This folks, is purely technological and pharmaceutical/chemical based methods.
      This event was obviously held by the OOA as deduction has already dictated amongst us Apostles and BOS renegades.
      I’m not saying I wouldn’t have eaten or drank anything.. I’m sure with the right wavelength cursing through my mind I would have been more than happy to. hahaha.
      Mind you, maybe one of my trusty hats would have protected me.
      I received a call from “OSDM”(pretty sure it was a BoS warning) Micheal a few months ago, he was concerned about who ate and drank at the mixers. It always struck me as odd That a branch of the OOA would release that type of info about themselves.. know what I mean?
      Anyway to wrap it all up bianural beats require different frequencies to be played in opposing ears.. usually you need headphones. I’ll have to watch the video again and study the speaker layout in the hall.
      I thought it was worth mentioning. @astro4545 Posted a picture meme(look up, look waaaaaaaaaaaaaay up.. and you’ll find Giorgio A. Tsoukalos) that embodies the suggestive nature of this post. hah.
      Hope ya’ll are doing OK eh!… Just sayin.

Pandace88
      Participant

Thank you for thinking of us and filling us in!!

Profile photo of TheBuz
    TheBuz
    Participant

For those wondering, we chased the wait staff towards the stairwell and then were blocked by what was presumably an OOA affiliate. We came close to rolling over him but didn’t. Then we left.

We’re now all drinking heavily at The Escondite.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Nice pic Buz

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

Ok, so I’ve re-watched that periscope many times since it ended. First the laughing you heard @sgtarmyofone was Four, we also heard from 5 and III during that speech. When @reaton gave @gatekeeper2 her stuffed animal it seems to definitely do what Tom said it would. The three servers by her all dropped their platters and grabbed her and fled. Which left Russell yelling no and trying to stop them from what it looked like. I hated hearing that come from him. I believe at this point she was taken alive. They may use the helmet on her again, but who knows.

Annabell
      Participant

Thanks so much for the clarification!

Now I guess all we can do is wait and see what happens next…

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

haha! Well I was too late but I’m glad it got out there. :)

Pandace88
    Participant

@reaton watching your face as you gave her the bear just about broke my heart BTW โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Profile photo of Zannah
    Zannah
    Participant

This leaves with so many more questions than I was expecting.

1) This definitely is not the end of a chapter and the beginning of Ascension. I realize that’s not a question, but did they intend for this to feel like a end of a story? Possibly it will continue onto Ascension? It has to right?! But….. Just don’t know!
    2) Sentinel claimed they were going to make an appearance tonight. Was that just talk? Or were they behind the scenes of this some how (I blame them for the lagging)
    3) Tom said that the bear would trigger Addison – which it did. But, why was Addison acting so happy before being handed the bear? Did the helmet effect her again and the bear broke down whatever it had done? Russell said his recent phone call with her she was saying her head hurt again. Her whole ‘we are the one’ ‘we are so happy’ bit in the beginning just has OOA rhetoric all over it. Perhaps they did get to her.
    4) Is Addison okay!!!!!!

aggghhh the questions.

Profile photo of Susie J
      Susie J
      Participant

She was *acting* happy. I talked to her briefly during snackies. I told her I was happy she was safe and she mad a face and grimaced slightly. I amended that I was glad she was here with us. It was awkward.

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

On Facebook the periscope says “The end?” so maybe it was intentional to leave it like this or maybe we will see more later tonight. In regards to Sentinel, what lagging are you referring to?

barbwired
      Participant

To me it felt like Addison was bringing the journey, that was Indoctrination, to a close and Ascension was about to begin. And as they brought out what I first though was beverages all I could think was “Don’t drink the Koolaide!” I just joined the forums yesterday so I’m still playing catch-up and trying to understand who is one who’s side. I noticed the lagging a bit to. And it looks like the Periscope was split into three videos because of it.

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Periscopes have always been like that, seems to be either a connection or app problem. I don’t blame tension for it, they’ve done what they can to include us.

Profile photo of Liv
      Liv
      Participant

@aleocotillo I believe the reference to Sentinel being responsible for the laggy periscope connection was a joke, like it was being hacked. It definitely added to the suspense lol

barbwired
    Participant

Thank you for the clarification on the voices @amieexists

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of barbwired barbwired.
    Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

I’m still pretty haunted by what we all saw tonight.

Profile photo of Rusty
    Rusty
    Participant

First, thank you all for the kind words and thoughts. This has been a difficult day.
    It is difficult to come here now but I feel I should say something.

Tonight? This is where my _path has been leading for some time.

Some of it was my choice, some of it was guided. All of it has been known. She said she was aware, we all know she was aware.
    But, what part of her did we encounter tonight?

I hate that I may have caused pain to someone who has offered me brief, searing, honest glimpses into her life… but this is a step toward……………………..

Thank you all, again. Yes, I am sad. Yes, I am concerned. Yes, I knew this had to happen.

In closing, I feel I must set the record straight. The pictures online are clear, and some have noticed the discrepancy.
    A stuffed animal given to me by a concerned father, at first it was just easy to refer to it as the teddy bear… that stuck.
    I have referred to it as “The Bear.” Others have referred to it as “The Bear.”

Honestly, for the sake of clarity, it is actually a stuffed cat. A cute little cat.

Now, it is home.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

“now it’s home”

omg

MORE ONIONS.

Profile photo of creepsociety
      creepsociety
      Participant

Andddd I’m crying again. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Profile photo of DimStyle
      DimStyle
      Participant

@reaton were you asked to bring “bear” to the meeting place or did you do it on your own? IF you were asked was there instructions given to you?

If you just brought “bear” on your own, I wonder if the OSDM put the message out earlier about the stuffed animal to subconciously put you on the path of bringing “bear” to the meet up knowing you would be hard pressed not to try and give it back to Addison. So I wonder, in their questioning of the location of the stuffed animal, did they know the potential effects to Addison if it was given to her and they were trying to get it back to ultimately keep it away from her.

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@dimstyle Since you asked me a direct question, I will reveal what I am comfortable with, for now… please understand this is very awkward for me.
      I believe it was intended for the toy to find its way to her… always.
      Shortly before the event, I received a phone call concerning the whereabouts of the stuffed animal.
      Once inside that room, it was clear I had a specific _path to follow.

@reaton: I was standing right next to you where that OOA guard(?) blocked the path of the stairwell down which Addy was carried away screaming. You stared this OOA man down. Not a blink or a single motion. Arms at your sides. The anger on your face. This was the definition of “if looks could kill.” You are one of the kindest men I’ve ever met, but in that moment you became a force of pure rage. I’m sorry, Russell. I hope somehow we can find Addy. She didn’t deserve any of this, but she will continue to have the love and support of people like you and me. That has to mean something, right?

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

@electrichippo, to be honest, I was a bit unaware of those around me in that moment.

Profile photo of DimStyle
      DimStyle
      Participant

@reaton I understand. As hard as it is for you, I would have done the same thing. Much like you (I assume) I would have hoped for a different reaction from Addison…any reaction other than the one given…perhaps a confirmation that the leadership she has given over the last month was genuine, was her true self and receiving the stuffed animal would have been looked at as a momento of her past.

Profile photo of TinNose
    TinNose
    Participant

I feel so honored to have had the opportunity to participate tonight and to get the chance to sign my name in that journal.

Also, as one of the 6:10 folk, I can’t help but feel bad/be impressed with how long the 6:00 folk had to stand with bags over their heads. Super stressful and claustrophobic! Glory be.

Profile photo of Nosnevets
      Nosnevets
      Participant

As a 6PMer I can say it was death. It was warm in the room the moment I got there and by the end of it felt slightly embarrassed because I felt the sweat dripping off my face. The woman who posed me said not to move or speak until she said so. So I waited… then more and more footsteps and clicky noises all around and my phone in my pocket vibrated with tons of notifications. I was sure they had told me to move or something but the music was so loud I didn’t hear haha. I thought they had forgotten me, and someone watching the periscope was messaging me like MOVE YOU’RE THE ONLY ONE LEFT STANDING THERE. come to find out later that was just the periscope notification going off like 5 times due to bad reception.

TL;DR Yeah was standing still for like half an hour. No big deal.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

I haven’t read everything on this thread so I apologize if I reiterate a point that has already been made.

First did anybody in the room notice that the sound had very distorted “glory be” mixed in with the audio? Maybe I have officially went coo coo for cocoa puffs OR my hearing aids need tuning but I swear I heard it many of times while standing there.

Second, the voices that were interrupting Two I’m sure were Gatekeeper5, ~four and III. Were they the voices of dead gatekeepers? Or that actually a hint that no Gatekeeper has actually died? Or was the audio created to throw Addison off even more (creating more Tension for Addison) to the brink of snapping. When she came into the room she sound so incredibly confident. When I shook her hand she looked at me awkwardly and seemed nervous again.

Something to keep in mind is that Addison at the end said none of this is real and that WE are delusional. This segways into a more a nuttier theory….

Addison popped in while we were just starting Indoctrination. We have been told many of times that we are the experience. So I have to wonder, did we create this experience for Addison as well? And as soon as Russell gave Addison the stuffed cat, that was her trigger back to reality.

Final note, knowing how much Addison bought into this and suddenly have that all be taken away from her was hard to watch. Yet at the same time, it’s good that she is no longer locked in this delusion and causing more harm to herself. The problem is I have no idea who took her. I would hope that it’s her father just putting his foot down and orchestrating something to get his girl back. If it’s the OSDM….jeebus.

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

Addison was grabbed by the wait staff and carried away. The group gave chase and was blocked at the stairwell and told to leave.

I don’t think Sentinel showed up inside the event. I didn’t see him.

Profile photo of Michel
    Michel
    Participant

At first i was ”do something already” then i was ”awwwwww” then i was ” oh dear” then i was ” well, that escalated rapidly”.

This proof of Addison’s lack of free will in this affair kill a bit my loyalty for the OOA. To paraphrase Mike, i’m on my favorite player’s (Addison) side no matter which team she in.

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

So what if we were actually experiencing Addison’s delusion the entire time?

Profile photo of Michelle
    Michelle
    Participant

Wishing I could have been there. It was a horrible, chaotic day for me and then Chosen email went unnoticed until it was too late. Apparently a few of us had issues with receiving our emails – damn junk folder. :( But, I am grateful that it was Periscoped. Thank you, Tension.

Watching it in real time, I felt for you guy being hooded during what was being played. My god, a brain washing in progress? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Two thoughts:

1. We are all The One. We that happened it was one of those major eye roll moments for me. A total “Lame” moment popped in my head because I am so not one for the “let’s gather around the campfire and sing our campfire song” kumbaya moment. Not for this anyways. Not so close to Ascension. I even said to Joe privately while you guys were snacking that this couldn’t be it, something was going to happen. The whole “we’re all the one” is a way to pull everyone in and make us feel safe and have this sense of belonging and togetherness. No sides, no factions, no arguing. With those eliminated, watching you guys, the walls come down and everyone’s guard is down. Long live the OOA… insert your propaganda tagline here.

2. @reaton. My heart goes out to you. I know that you are feeling distraught and have immense concern for Addison. I can’t imagine what you are going through right now. Your care for her and your loyalty to her has never faltered. Watching what happened, my heart broke. I know that your intentions were pure and by no means did you ever intend for harm to come to her. I am scared for her and worried that she will suffer another brainwashing or worse fate. What happened isn’t good. We all know that. I hope @reaton that you meet Addison again under hopeful and positive circumstances. I hope we all do.

My guess is that we will not know what happened to Addison until Ascension. My guess is that the OOA and Tension are now going to go dark AF because the big show is about to happen.

I’m not sure if this is the place for this last comment. @thegilded and @mkarrett perhaps you could help with this. Ascension begins this weekend and there are quite a few of us who were unable to secure a spot for this sold out weekend. Is is possible to create two different threads for Ascension? One that is Spoiler Free and one that is clearly labeled SPOILERS. I know that I would like to enter Ascension without any knowledge of what others experienced. I’m sure there are others who share the same sentiment. But, I also am aware that there are people who are unable to attend and want to know the details and live vicariously through those who attended. Who knows, maybe Tension will put a gag order on all us if we’re to sign a wavier. lol

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

Thank you, @halfbloodfangirl. I hope the future has more light than the present.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

@halfbloodfangirl –I feel like this is kinda going off topic so we can discuss in private if you have further things to add but here’s my opinion. I haven’t talked to @thegilded this morning about this so he may have more to say.

If there are two topics created solely about Ascension, one being full of spoilers and one not, that doesn’t prevent the activity feed from displaying all the posts. I rely solely on the activity feed because of the wealth of topics and to monitor/MOD obligations. There’s no way to put censor bars unlike what you see in Reddit.

So, I can’t support this idea simply because I would get spoiled immediately in this hypothetical situation and I’m sure others who look at the activity feed as a means to keep up would have the same problem. Plus you hit the nail on the head–we can easily be gagged about Ascension discussions starting tonight.

Alright, back to the Periscope 9/7 topic!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Melissa Melissa.
      Michelle
      Participant

@mkarrett I totally understand and agree with you. When I posted that, the activity feed didn’t come to mind. Thank you for pointing it out. I suppose I will have to stay away until after the 17th if no gag order is ordered. I trust everyone who’s been involved up to this point to understand the importance of spoilers for those who attend later. But, I will certainly play it safe and, most likely, avoid the boards until next Saturday night.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

@reaton – You know I say this with love and respect and with my “looking at everything” type of mindset, but you said this regarding the cat:

Now, it is home.

I do not believe neither Addison, nor the cat, are anywhere close to home. She was taken, forcefully, from us all last night. Granted, we do not know where she was taken, but I wouldn’t think it’s what she or we would call “home”.

Also, Addison has been with us at two events, and each time, she was taken from them with extreme force and against her will.

I do not think last night was the last time we will see her.

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

Of course, @mike, I know you approach this with “love and respect,” and I appreciate your perspective, as always.

In my heart, I meant that if the childhood toy was returned to Addison, it was returned home. That is where Tom wanted it to end up, that factors into my thinking.

Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

Why did you put love and respect in quotes?!?!?

๐Ÿ˜‰

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

Simply quoting your original post, Captain Paranoia.
      Maybe.
      Mwahahahaaaaaa.

๐Ÿ˜‰

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

Has anyone gone back to check every time The One was mentioned to see the sense it makes knowing now that The One is all of us? Just to put it into that perspective. Anyone have any theories as to why The One was so scary to the other Gatekeepers? If our words created the New Gospel, I guess I’m curious as to what those words are.

Nosnevets
      Participant

You could look at it like ants. If we are all the One and have power. We could easily turn, and over throw the queen. As long as we stick together and our will is one. That makes it scary. At least to Anoch.

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

That makes it seem like Anoch is not strong enough then, that the message is too weak.

Nosnevets
      Participant

Remember greek myth Ale. Even the strongest Gods cease to exist if you fail to believe in them. Every king needs someone to rule over.

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

I could be off on this but I didn’t think the One was scary to Gatekeepers, I think it was scary to the OOA. If that is the case it makes sense to me that they would be frightened by Us as the One and the power we may hold against them if we are united. I’ll probably try to go back to find mentions of (The) One though, I’m curious to see those mentions again with a view of it.

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

That makes sense, @amieexists, but I believe in the journal it was said that both Four and GK5 had fear in their eyes in regards to One, I guess that is where I got that idea. I also do want to sit down and find mentions of The One.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of AH-lay AH-lay.
      Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

I forgot that was mentioned in the journal @aleocotillo, thanks for the reminder! Maybe if we are the One and they knew that, their fear was from the knowledge that we weren’t ready to know this. Just when we think we might know something, back to theories. :)

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

I forgot about it and then remembered, reason why I ended up editing my post, lol

Nosnevets
      Participant

I think I still stand by the pure numbers thing. I would say that the previous gatekeepers all had knowledge that we did not. Thus why they could sort of lord it over us… not that they did or didn’t do that. Now though, we are a collective knowledge working together. More powerful than they because they were hindered by their personalities, where as One can be more… check and balancing. Offering our knowledge and ideas only to be checked with “but what about” as such just happened between the two of you? If knowledge is power and information is key our collective abilities make us like a super quantum computer compared to the full room 5mb computers of NASA’s past.

A discussion is currently ongoing as how to deal with spoilers. I would say that the forums are safe for now, and if we have not implemented any sort of safeguards by the time the first person goes through Ascension this weekend, I’ll update the forums with a warning.

Michelle
    Participant

“You’re all delusional.” Addison’s words. That right there…. I don’t believe we’re all the one. I think that there’s something that the OOA is hiding. Yet why are people buying it?

I agree with you @summoningdark. I don’t believe the “your words are the gospel now” … “we’re all the one”… let’s all come in for a group hug now and here are some snacks too display. Clearly, the real Addison was brought out of her brainwashing by @reaton‘s actions. She was sending us a warning. She was screaming we are all delusional. About what? The OOA? The words of Anoch?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

So I think the easiest way to discuss spoilers would be to move it over to the Reddit page, as it’s not being used anymore.

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
    Michael Rizzo
    Participant

I am able to really reply to this and I noticed a couple people asking if Sentinel made an appearance and what not… He did.
    As he said, we do not lurk in shadows so I can give an idea of what went on. My time was 6:00 and as I went to the front I noticed some people waiting… Then I noticed Kim speaking to the man you know as sentinel. I greeted Kim and I shook sentinels hand, “pleasure to finally meet you.” He took my hand and told me to step aside with him. we spoke briefly for a few minutes but those few minutes had me ready for what was to come. He spoke about what to expect and that we need to know, “nothing in there will be any kind of supernatural bullshit”, that thete is no magic or witchcraft or whatever involved. I had the journal and I had to give it to Addison… And was told to “convince her she is drinking the cool aid just like everyone else… You need to convince her until your fucking dick falls off.”. He went on for another minute or two until it was six. He was very supportive and reassuring that we will end this… went in and the rest you see on the periscope. I bee lined to 2 the minute she came back in for the mixer and I gave her the journal. She was very much stunned, to which I responded with my plea to get her out… Trying to be as quiet as possible for the servants were close. She was confused and continued with the mixer until 2 finally spoke to Russell. The journal stunned her, but that bear… That bear really knocked two right outta her and let us see Addy again, even just for a minute until they took her.

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

Thanks for telling us about that Rizzo, I saw that go down on Periscope and was wondering what it was about. That may also correspond to her looking quite happy while greeting people and the change to the nervous quick hellos she seemed to be giving before Russell talked to her.

Profile photo of Rusty
      Rusty
      Participant

Thank you for sharing this, @rizzzoooooo. I was wondering…

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

I did my best to get her to really wake up, but I knew if anyone would be the one to do it, it would be you… Thank you for getting her come out @reaton

Profile photo of Melissa
    Melissa

….

Until.
    Your.
    Dick.
    Falls.
    Off.

I think this needs to be the new expression like “man I swept the floor so much that my dick fell off”. I don’t have a dick and I’ll be more than happy to use this expression.

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

I am also a big fan of Sentinel’s choice of wording there and I hope to see this phrase around more. :)

Nosnevets
    Participant

So one thing that stuck with me is she said our words have become the gospel. Before we signed that book. Does that mean the forum is The New testament of the Book of Anoch? The Book pt. 2 GK Addison version? I still want to get the original book somehow. I think that would be worth a read.

I’m just glad the forum isn’t written in Thees and Thous.

Profile photo of AH-lay
    AH-lay
    Participant

It’s a cat! ๐Ÿ˜‚ @rizzzoooooo

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of AH-lay AH-lay.

I think that many of us are looking at this the wrong way. One, the New Book of Anoch, arguably everything that we’ve run into so far has been fake. Bullshit. That was Addison’s final lesson as she was dragged away.

We heard Four’s voice, III’s, a voice that I don’t recognize but assume was 5. They were there in that room with us. They were alive. More lies, more bullshit.

Nosnevets
      Participant

All valid points, which is why I still would like to read the Book.

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
      _Michael Gray
      Participant

Past 20,000 messages on these forums!! Glory Be!

Profile photo of Michel
      Michel
      Participant

Or they are supernatural beings whose rules of life and death are different than ours.

I do agree hovewer than anything said by the OOA should be now taken with a grain of salt.

That does seem to be a bit of a stretch… at this point have we seen anything that suggests the OOA has supernatural powers?

The closest we can say is brainwashing but give me a room that I can starve and deprive you of sleep of in and I could do that no superpowers required

Profile photo of Gabzilla
      Gabzilla
      Participant

@thegilded I think it was suggested that that was only audio, not real people in the room. I have yet to thoroughly watch the periscope though, so I’m not sure if you can tell from the video. Regardless, there was a lot of audio going on beforehand, if this was all planned out they could sincerely have recorded it earlier.

Profile photo of Liv
      Liv
      Participant

@chicar @thegilded the only thing I can think of that points to anything supernatural, is the statement III made about Sam not knowing/being sure they could die in regards to the clockmakers. I gotta be honest though, that has really stuck with me while reading into other events. Even seeing how many of the members of the OOA in the Ascension media are elderly had me paranoid that they don’t want us to find the light so much as they need new, younger, vessels…

Profile photo of Gabzilla
      Gabzilla
      Participant

That gives me a whole new level of creepy feelings after the hardcore staring from some of the other members at last night’s party.

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

I was assured, “nothing you see in there is any kind of supernatural bullshit” I believe him.

Profile photo of _Michael Gray
    _Michael Gray
    Participant

I don’t know if this was mentioned previously, but anyone that experienced “the helmet” at the donut mixer event, can you confirm if what you heard was the same opening sounds we were hearing? When we all hooded and standing in the circle, were the audio sounds the same as you heard while having the helmet on? I ask because with the high pitch sounds, it sounded to me as what was described from those wearing that helmet gadget thingy. ๐Ÿ˜œ

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

I can only speak for myself but I don’t believe so… I’m not sure I even really remember a sound that was made by the helmet?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register