PERISCOPE: THE END

Tension brand Forums INTERACTIONS WITH THE OOA PERISCOPE: THE END

This topic contains 99 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Amie Amie 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of creepsociety
    creepsociety
    Participant

What the fuck just happened 😭

Profile photo of Max Z
    Max Z
    Participant

WHAT A TIME TO LOSE CONNECTION. Is Addison in the car, the trunk, what is this? WHO KILLED EVERYONE? GUYS.

Profile photo of Haley
    Haley
    Participant

It was so surreal to see all those people dead in the very halls I just stepped foot in less than 24 hours ago. I JUST interacted with those people, and now they’re dead?! What does this mean? And it seemed like they were deconstructing the ascension “set” while they were walking out. Seems like they’re trying to make sure we understand what’s real and what’s fake. Whatever it is, it’s making me very emotional and very uncomfortable.

Profile photo of Max Z
      Max Z
      Participant

I was there last night too (10pm processing) and it was nuts for me to see this; people I’ve had full conversations with, the woman who gave me my jumpsuit, ALL gone. Who is behind this?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Profile photo of Max Z Max Z.
    Profile photo of Kaley
    Kaley
    Participant

I cannot believe the connection cut out at the end! Did Addison just get in the car and leave? Was she driving or was someone else driving her?? So many questions!

Profile photo of Max R.
      Max R.
      Participant

She turned around and told everybody “Just let me go!” Got in the car and drove away. Other members had their periscopes running for different angles and the end was caught there.

Profile photo of Lawrence
      Lawrence
      Participant

I believe she said, “This time, don’t follow me”. And she drove off.

A sign was pasted to a telephone pole down the street:

MISSING
      16 years old
      5’5″
      115 lbs.

No photo…

Profile photo of Liv
      Liv
      Participant

Missing Person Sign confirmed as OOG

Or is it? Dun dun DUN!

Profile photo of Izryn
      Izryn
      Participant

With that (symbolic?) change of clothes, I don’t think we should call her Addison anymore. She’s just Sabrina now.

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch
    Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Saw this outside the complex.
    Wonder if it’s related…

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

That is the least descriptive missing person poster ever.

Profile photo of LetitRain
      LetitRain
      Participant

I’m willing to bet it’s a teaser for the LUST experience… It seems like Tension is more or less closed no? Maybe the OSDM are the puppetmasters of the whole thing, abducting people for OOA, and now another thing…

Profile photo of Aaron
    Aaron
    Participant

So emotional. This is insane.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

Wrong person

Profile photo of Addison Born
    Addison Born
    Participant
      creepsociety
      Participant

Thank you for this. I was able to catch a lot from your view. 🙏🏻

Profile photo of MisterE
      MisterE
      Participant

Excellent capture, thanks for capturing watched it again when I got home last night. (I’m the guy who was sitting next to you)

Profile photo of Taylor
      Taylor
      Participant

I took some great pictures inside as well. I’ll put together a dropbox link for those who want them! It was really emotional in there, but the attention to detail and the effects/makeup done in there was absolutely incredible. It deserves to be seen up close.

Profile photo of MisterE
      MisterE
      Participant

Yes Taylor, I’d love to see your pictures, please send me a pm w a link. You had some really good ones, as someone who loves to shoot this kind of stuff for productions and events, it was surreal to see so many people shooting periscope videos.

Andrew Kasch
    Participant

Goddamn you, Michelle.

Profile photo of Sadako
    Sadako
    Participant

The people within those walls did not deserve that… They were good people who like myself had faith in Anoch…

Michelle, I don’t care if you have our data or my fingerprints…

Forsaking the Book of Anoch and the light of his word will be the last mistake you ever make…

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

YES. To top it, when the handlers all took the pill on command, I saw two that died in each other’s arms. All I could feel was hot, rage-filled tears welling up in my eyes. Michelle will pay.

Or… just putting this out there… we all follow Michelle and contribute to her experiments so that their deaths are not in vain.

For the glory of Anoch, and all.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Yes. GLORY.

Profile photo of Sadako
      Sadako
      Participant

NEVER! I will not consort with someone who hurt the people I loved… And she didn’t do it following the words of Anoch… She did it for personal gain…

I don’t know if the Clockmakers have the same faith in Anoch that I do, but I know I have no respect for someone who murders the faithful…

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Profile photo of Sadako Sadako.
      Profile photo of Winston Smith
      Winston Smith
      Participant

That’s a cult for you, it’s all fun and games until the cyanide comes out. Just like Heaven’s Gate, a few survivors still cling to their shattered expectations, unable, or unwilling to accept the harsh, but incontrovertible truth that it was all a lie.

Many of you have become that crowd standing in a field on December 31st, 1999, waiting for the world to end, and failing to grasp the utter absurdity of it all. A new day breaks, and the beautiful/terrible reality sinks in, that nothing. Fucking. Happened. Did they really believe the universe was going to end according to the Gregorian calendar, or any calendar at all? Is their god that…cheap?

Why is it that the word of god always needs to be transcribed by, or spewed from the mouth of a human? Who’s words do you think you’re hearing?

If the words are so important for us to hear, why communicate them to your potential followers through such a flawed, and corruptible method? Shouldn’t god be smarter than that? If it doesn’t matter who says the words, then the integrity of the words themselves matters a great deal. Why communicate something so important using methods that cannot avoid perverting and altering them. Would you communicate an important message for all of humanity, by whispering it into a hurricane, and expecting the wind to carry it everywhere, unaltered? Does anyone remember playing “telephone” as a child? If the Church of Anoch is thousands of years old, what do you think has happened to those words in a 3000 year old game of telephone? Is your god that…cheap?

Seriously folks. Take a moment to recall the faces of each of those corpses we bore witness to last night. Those people died in violence. The OOA and the BOS are not your friends. Anoch is not your friend. The clockmakers and the rest of the OSDM are not your friends. They were perfectly content to carry on their twisted experiments here and elsewhere. Remember, Samson was loyal to the clockmakers, and all of those people were dead before Michelle shanked Samson. You can’t dismiss what happened with a wave of the hand, and mutterings about a lack of faith. OSDM weren’t just part of it, they were running the show. Samson gives us a speech about community while we trip over a pile of murder victims. And there you are, the believers, tripping over yourselves to rationalize it. Wake. The. Fuck. Up.

To the believers: Just whose side do you think you’re on?

Profile photo of MisterE
      MisterE
      Participant

Glory Be!

Profile photo of PuppetGirl
    PuppetGirl
    Participant

Could the sign be for Michelle? Maybe she went missing at age 16. She seems older than 16 now.

Profile photo of Hazel Cloud
    Hazel Cloud
    Participant

So, I was the banging on the door toward the middle of the event (sorry @thecreator ). After over two hours in traffic and a lovers quarrel, I DID arrive. Just in time to bare witness to the finale.

I wasn’t sure if we were allowed to periscope so I only put up snippets (I didn’t know if they planned to cut off the feed at some point)- but I noticed many people recording, so I followed their lead.

This is the very end.

But Honestly, wtf EVEN was that last night?????

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

I could hear that over periscope.

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

I heard it too! I felt really bad. I didn’t realize it was that close. I had been quietly knocking for like 5 min. Whoops.

creepsociety
      Participant

Girllll how late did you show up? I thought you couldn’t make it cause I saw you commenting on periscope? That’s a little messed up? I wouldn’t want to ruin the experience for everyone especially if you we’re able to see that it had already started. People probably thought tom barrow was gonna bust in the front door 😂😂😂

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

I don’t have to defend myself to you.

If I am to apologize to anyone, it would be to the creators (which, I believe, I already have).

YOU aren’t the ones who painstakingly arranged such a grand finale, which I (albeit, accidentally) disrupted- having been in such a frazzled state and acting absent mindedly (having NOT kept up with the perisope).

We were, the lot of us, invited to an event that I was determined not to miss. I had absolutely no idea what I was walking in to- in fact- I was SURE I had missed it completely.

But, like I said, I don’t feel the need to defend myself to other participants.

Thanks for having my back Sean. :)

PuppetGirl
      Participant

@hazelcloud I can’t speak for anyone but myself here, however I’m not saying you need to apologize to the community for disrespecting all involved at the event. I don’t want to hear any defense or excuses. Here’s the thing…I know you’re new to Tension and I commend you for jumping in full force and reading everything and being so enthusiastic. It’s wonderful to have someone so excited join the community. The thing is, we are a COMMUNITY and we’ve done a wonderful job of being supportive of one another and strengthening the bond through friendships we’ve built. COMMUNITY works best if we stop focusing solely on ourselves as individuals and take the time to care about each other…which for the most part we all do. It is with nothing in my heart but love that I say to you it may be time to take a moment and self reflect on the idea that there is more to this experience than each of us as an individual and we all get more out of it when we stop focusing on ourselves. This is a general observation on the amount and content of your posts as well as your behavior at the recent event. I really want everyone to enjoy this community so they can get what they want or need from it and still be a valued member of it to all.

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

While it’s true that this is community based, we are all on our OWN individual _path with varying experience and activity.

You get what you put in. They’ve said that a million times. I am not responsible for anyone else or their experience, only for my part in it.

If I felt as though you TRULY cared about me as an individual, I would be more inclined to accept the message you are attempting to send me.

There HAVE been moments where I have experienced the TRUE community of tension. There have been those who have RESPECTFULLY come to me, in private, with their legitimate concerns. THAT is the community I belong to.

This faux community on the boards is another thing altogether. I think the problem is that a lot of you think it’s the same thing.

Addison Born
      Participant

Echoing what others have said.. when you’re late to an immersive event, you’re late. You forfeit your participation in that event. Just like you don’t talk spoilers after exiting a movie, you don’t pound on the door when you’re late to a show. It’s common courtesy that you don’t even approach affecting the show from the outside.. and it’s apparent that you affected that show for pretty much everyone. It’s too late to change it but please, learn from this experience.

PuppetGirl
      Participant

We ALL heard you banging rudely on the door in the middle of the event. I also had a “lovers quarrel” and got stuck in traffic that day actually, but I still made it…and if I hadn’t I wouldn’t have banged on the damn door. I would’ve accepted that I wasn’t responsible enough to schedule my time appropriately and watched on the periscope. #JustSayin

Profile photo of Meghan
      Meghan
      Participant

Yep, your loud banging totally interrupted the vibe of the performance and it was very obvious. I got my invite very last minute and also got stuck in traffic, and still managed to get there in a timely manner. If you were watching the Periscope, you knew damn well what was going on inside and knew you shouldn’t have done that.

Profile photo of Sadako
      Sadako
      Participant

That was you? Seriously not cool. You have no idea how not cool that was…

Sounds like peoples’ opinion have been stated. Also sounds like no one else needs to chime in. Let’s not pile on to kicking someone while they’re down for making a mistake that may not have been apparent at the time.

Hazel Cloud
    Participant

Michelle refers to the clockmakers. She tells them to watch as she destroys what they’ve created.

Let’s remember that this is only a SEASON finale (if you will). The story hasn’t ended. There’s more to be discovered.

Profile photo of Mustafa Said
    Mustafa Said
    Participant

Michelle…..I didn’t think it was all that possible to hate someone more than Samson but apparently it happened.

It hurts to see all those dead bodies litter the halls. It pained me to see Addison(or is it Sabrina now?) undergo what happened to her.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Last night was incredible. INCREDIBLE.

One thing I can’t help but to (over)think about is Sabrina. I was talking to some people last night and they were saying how it’s a weird “happy” ending for Sabrina….but is it?

Think about it…for so long, she’s lived inside those walls. Never had to worry about money, clothing, shelter, etc. Now that she’s appeared to snap out of it, what now? Now she’s a poor, homeless girl driving somewhere. Where is she going? How will she adapt to “real” life again?

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

I saw that as a fortunate ending for Sabrina…sorta. Because at least Sabrina has a chance to go free, start over again. The people in the Compound, probably gone forever.

But what she went through from the time of her audition, the conditioning, everything… ((sob))

Profile photo of Shadow462
      Shadow462
      Participant

I would say Sabrina’s “escape” is anything but happy. To think, with just one phone call from Michelle, at any moment, a command could be issued for Sabrina to take her own life. She is aware, but clearly still under deep mind control. Her paranoia and anxiety may never end!

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

PEOPLE always forget about what comes after the “ended happily ever after” tag.

That phrase COULD be taken to mean that all the days left to be spent are done so happily… OR

Just that that event ended happily, and has been recorded for all to remember happily- now, and ever after.

Does that make sense??

ANYWAY…. THE POINT is that survivors tend to have pretty shell shocked lives. Trauma is profound.

Michelle talks about a data set – how she needs to collect our controlled responses and how Sabrina was the key to that. She was the mirror in which we see our selves- making us more prone to strongly empathize with her. Sabrina was the key to our first mined reactions to the stimulus: Tension.

Sabrina has been dismissed. Spared because no one would believe her story anyway, perhaps. She would be labeled a crazy person by skeptics, making her un-hirable by industry folks. They’ve chewed and spat her out… maybe.

The next thing Michelle talks about is how they are still collecting info (our responses) so they can manipulate our behavior. In order she states they are collecting our reactions to: “Excitement, desire, joy, and anxiety (tension, if you will).”

She aims to show shadow governments “that they no longer have the power that they thought they did.”

Goes on about:
      31 handed them unlocked cell phones.
      42 answered the 200 question survey… why? Just because they asked you to.
      Sabrina gave them everything, so the least they could do is giver her her own fate.
      “Ad Mortem” (unto death)
      Sabrina shouts how she is in control… tries to shoot herself… there are no bullets… she implodes…. a box is brought to her… a video begins showing an “audition” of sorts… she signs an NDA… Sabrina is changing during this …. Crying, she steps off stage and walks out of the building.

We follow her… she tells us to just let her go this time… gets in her car… rides off…

Man in a mask with a gun stares at us…. Daren and Clint?? leave…. people wait…. then follow.

Soooooo what does this all mean… because it’s clearly not an ending.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

Sabrina simply wanted us to let her go because it’s her only way of getting the fresh start. Our presence will always be a constant reminder of the torture she has endured. We will be her painful reminders.

As for the the ending? From my perspective, this story does have one: we were duped. Darren/Clint/Sabrina were all victims of this organization that wanted nothing more than to collect and harvest their precious data. They got what they wanted and now we have been spat out, spared from execution. Same thing goes for Sabrina because as you said, nobody will believe her.

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

Definitely can respect that train of thought… choo choo! :)

That could very well be the case: we have been taken advantage of for the glory of the experiment.

HOWEVER, Michelle talks about how those above her pay grade DO believe in Anoch and that book.

Do you think this is going to be like AHS and it’s going to be a completely new story next “season?”

The narrative isn’t continuing? On to another book?

Andrew Kasch
    Participant

BOS had a heavy presence at last night’s event which says to me that Michelle is in cahoots with them. If The Lust Experience tease is any indication, we certainly haven’t seen the last of the OSDM. And I don’t think the ones at the top are going to take last night’s event laying down.

We may have seen the end of the OOA and its members…but there are several characters with agendas who are still out there…

A lot questions still remain.

I have to go back to the earlier theory about the BoS being just another controlled aspect of The Experience. Sentinel died over and over again, and most of the BoS objectives seemed to be documenting the events, receiving instructions from the man we now know was responsible for brainwashing Sabrina into Addison in the first place, and basic info dumps.

If we are to understand that all of the “subplots”, like Benny/Mark, Mr. and Mrs. Barrow, and all of the Gatekeepers were simply to test our reactions to various stimuli, it would stand to reason that the creation of a rebel faction that allowed for easy entry/leaving/re-entry could provide for more data points on the obedience of the participants in a way that still bound them to the experience as a whole.

I’d say that Michelle isn’t in cahoots with them so much that she views us all the same.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Interesting…

Did anyone see Sentinel among the dead last night?

And if Tom/BOS was a part of the OOA to test our resolve, was Jenna an act too or was she simply one of the OOA’s targets that got away?

And as far as we know, Michelle acted alone on this?

Profile photo of Taylor
      Taylor
      Participant

@electrichippo saw Sentinel among the dead last night. The men in the masks were not apart of the BOS from as far as I know.

Profile photo of Sadako
      Sadako
      Participant

I’m sorry @thegilded, but BOS stood by and allowed Michelle and the rest of her cohorts to do as they pleased with the individuals within the OOA without coming to their assistance.

That is no better than slitting their throats themselves…

As someone who has the most to be in fear from, knowing Michelle is in a position to frame me for anything done within the walls of the OOA last night… I can’t in any way justify it…

We need to stand together. Regardless of if you believe in Anoch or the other people who have suffered at the hand of OSDM…

This isn’t a moment to be a hapless bystander. You either condone last nights actions or stand against them.

I hope most of you fall into the later…

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Profile photo of Sadako Sadako.
      Profile photo of Crystal
      Crystal
      Participant

You have my sign…

But seriously, you and I are on the same side @sadako. I may not be a believer, but the OSDM is my enemy and I fight on behalf of all of its victims.

Interesting point, @sadako, but I’m afraid there is a miscommunication in this post. At present, I believe there are two arguments:

1. Whether or not we should condone or condemn last night’s actions
      2. Whether or not the Brothers of Seraph is a true organization or simply another facet of The Experience that Michelle/Samson/OSDM generated to “test” us

My post argues point 2, which is that I suspect that the BoS was falsified from the beginning and that whether you stand for the OOA or the BoS, the OSDM doesn’t care, as both groups are simply being put through the machinations that the OSDM has orchestrated and are all providing them the information they want.

You are arguing point 1 well, even if I disagree. Think to the teachings we’ve been taught this whole time:
      “Glory be” – A reminder that we do this all for Anoch. Not Sentinel, not Addison, not each other. Glory be to Anoch on high.
      “It matters not who speaks the words” – Our loyalty belongs not to the organizations or to the people, but to They who speak the words. Your argument either assumes that the closest to Anoch was Addison/Sabrina/Overseer, or that the words are not what is important but rather the people.

By being connected to the people rather than the word, you stray from the path of Anoch. Sabrina served her purpose, but she no longer matters. Mary Lynn, Simon, all of them were regrettable losses but the people are not what matters. Only the words. Only Anoch.

Profile photo of Sadako
      Sadako
      Participant

@thegilded Michelle discarded the Book of Anoch and his teachings last night. She declared outright her disdain for the Clockmakers faith in Anoch and the Oracles who speak his word!

She has no faith. And I will heed her no kindness.

Only Anoch can judge her now…

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

We were explicitly instructed to observe or be ejected. What would you have us do?

Addison Born
      Participant

@sadako But we also learned on Sunday night that Anoch was a false god constructed by the OSDM in order to align and manipulate its followers via the OOA..

Profile photo of Sadako
      Sadako
      Participant

@addisonborn – Michelle never said that. She said her superiors, the Clockmakers, believe in the word of Anoch and have been keeping their knowledge from the public for centuries. Michelle proclaimed quite loudly she doesn’t have any faith in Anoch nor does she care about the Book of Anoch; but she never said the OSDM created Anoch.

Profile photo of Michael Rizzo
      Michael Rizzo
      Participant

BOS had no knowledge of the night until we walked through. We do not answer to Michelle, we do not answer to anyone but ourselves.

Profile photo of Crystal
    Crystal
    Participant

The BOS member dood in the skull mask singled out a member of my group last night, handed him what looked to be a postcard, and sent him back to his place in line.

I didn’t get a good look at it, but I’d like to…

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Profile photo of Crystal Crystal.
      Hazel Cloud
      Participant
      Profile photo of
      Anonymous

So we’ll have to move to a new site.

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

It looks that way. We are completing the first phase… this forum has (almost) met it’s goal.

After we wrap up here, we SHOULD move to the next forum- so it’s easier for people to keep track of the narrative.

Profile photo of Taylor
      Taylor
      Participant

I could be wrong, but I did not believe any of the men in suits to be BOS members. I think they were aligned with the OSDM.

Profile photo of Haley
      Haley
      Participant

It was a lust experience postcard. Someone posted a picture of one on instagram last night under the tag #thelustexperience

@blacklotustriad: Please, let’s all try to do our best to refrain from assumptions. I will confirm @taysavestheday statement… The people in the masks were not BOS.

Profile photo of Crystal
      Crystal
      Participant

My bad.

Profile photo of Sadako
    Sadako
    Participant

My message to the BoS… Please choose carefully moving forward…

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

Why is there assumption that BoS knew about it? I am BoS and this is exactly what me and my brothers and sisters were fighting against, the suffering of people. Clearly the BoS message is not understood even to this day.

Profile photo of Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

While I have always admired your passion and fervour @sadako, I am afraid your anger is both misplaced and futile… At the very core, BoS and the OOA were not so dissimilar – both held the teachings of Anoch as truth. The Overseer said this to me herself before continuing to say that we were friends, not enemies. Towards the end, she, like BoS, believed the methods used by the OOA to be corrupt. It is not as clear cut as “these are the good guys, these are the bad guys”. Look at the number of people who died directly at the hands of the OOA, during all those sham Oracle ceremonies. BoS have lost our Sentinel repeatedly – many times at the hands of the OOA, and now at the hands of OSDM. We have never held the knife in our hands and slit a person’s throat in the name of Anoch or anyone else. And now because we couldn’t stop a massacre from happening, the blood is somehow on our hands? How you can blame us for what happened at the compound is beyond me. Could you have stopped the massacre? No. And neither could we. None of us have the power to stop the OSDM (or those above… who even knows who is in charge anymore?) from doing whatever they damn well please…

Anyway, playing the blame game is pointless – if we believe what Michelle said to be true, both the OOA and BoS are constructs. The members of BoS are in exactly the same situation as those who chose to be part of the OOA. We were all part of an experiment. We have all been played. We provided the data they required. And now it is done. It is over. The OSDM won. We lost the war and now we mourn our dead and learn from our mistakes. Anything else is screaming into the wind… The only reason I have stepped forward now is because I feel my brothers and sisters are being unfairly targeted once again.

BoS is truth. BoS is family. This may be over, but those two things will always continue to be.

Lawrence
    Participant

I am in agreement with Sean. Everything was an illusion created and manipulated by OSDM.
    Object Oriented Analysis, people. OOA. Every single thing was to serve the purpose of manipulating us,
    with Sabrina as the brainwashed center that we all projected onto.
    There is no BoS. Just another part of the illusion.

Profile photo of AH-lay
      AH-lay
      Participant

The principal of BoS I know to be true based on the community members that declared to be BoS, I interacted and sided with that principle. However I do wonder if anything of it was true at all, Anoch, the church, the gatekeepers, etc. or if it was just in Sabrina’s head. Were we witnessing and seeing what was her own creation? Was I along with my brothers and sisters trying to protect people that only existed in Sabrina’s imagination? The reason I say this is because of how she was stripped down, not just physically but mentally too, then as everyone walked out the bodies were no longer there, and everything was crumbling down. Maybe it was how Sabrina was slowly going back to reality, her own reality. No OOA, no BoS, no Oracles or sacrifices.

Profile photo of Melissa
      Melissa

I supported that theory

I know all those bodies could have easily been cleaned up by OSDM while we were watching the madness unfold in the sermon room. It’s also entirely possible that the disappearance of all those bodies could have easily been Sabrina’s perception of what is real… disappearing.

It is hard to ignore all those bodies though, especially the handlers dying right in front of us. I personally lean that we were all part of an incredibly cruel plot for OSDM’S desire to collect their precious data.

Profile photo of Meghan
      Meghan
      Participant

@mkarrett Oh dude, yet another head cannon. Thanks for that.

Lawrence
      Participant

I’m with Melissa.

Profile photo of Liv
      Liv
      Participant

I’ve been leaning that way as well, @mkarrett. As you say, it could have been a clean up crew working VERY quickly. Or it could have been an experiment for one more piece of data. Killing off employees is generally frowned upon, even if you are going rogue as Michelle seems to be doing. Of course, I want to believe this just to ease the pain a bit. The only thing that gives me pause is how Simon was acting that final evening. He knew the end was coming. If this was a final experiment, he certainly wasn’t in on it.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

When they were talking about the surveys we all filled out, I cringed a little.

Profile photo of Tyson
    Tyson
    Participant

The point of this to me, was to create a LUST (or heighten the lust that already existed) for Sabrina.

How many of you sick pervs felt a little heat below watching her change down to her underwear?

How many of you thought “woah, just like we had to do at the end. Change back into our civilian clothes.”?

LUST L U S T. It is more than just sexual desire.

Do you lust to sign Lady Gaga’s petition to change the election results the OSDM has achieved?

Great, now I feel like a preacher spouting jibberish whimsical cryptic nonsense. Glory be.

Profile photo of Meghan
    Meghan
    Participant

I am 100% with the rest of you. I have no flinch factor when it comes to carnage and horror and yet the second I walked in the reception room and saw Miles and Mary Lynn my heart sank. And the more I stood there in the deafening silence, the more it hit me what I was about to walk through. Seeing every one of them. The people that allured me and disgusted me and challenged me and frightened me.
    Actually walking through and taking it in, it felt real. And in a way it was. We were literally looking at the brutal murder of the characters, whom we have now lost forever. And that fucking hurts.

The only other thing on par for me in terms of gut-wrench was walking out of that chapel and seeing the lights on, the fog machines strewn about, the crew guys tearing things off the walls and carrying crates. That fucking hurt too. It’s all over. It’s done. It was all make believe. Go home.

You twisted fucks.

Profile photo of Izryn
    Izryn
    Participant

I wasn’t active enough early on to be invited to the culmination on Sunday, but watching it on periscope still felt awful. I never had the chance to attend Ascension so I didn’t get to know Simon, the attendants, or any of the others in the OOA compound personally, but thanks to the accounts from everyone who did go, I sort of feel like I did. Still, I can’t imagine what it was like for those of you who did get to know them. Even though they were “just characters,” you got to talk to them, interact with them, and let them get to know you.

Michelle if you’re still combing these forums for data, here’s a a reaction for you. How dare you. You went ahead and murdered for the OSDM in the most inhumane way possible. Poisoning the attendants then letting them go is a new low I didn’t think you’d stoop to. You’ve made yourself a villain, and you can be sure this community, BOS or OOA or otherwise, will actively oppose anything you try and stir up.

I agree with you @izryn, although an irony just dawned on me as I was reading your words. You said:

Michelle … You’ve made yourself a villain, and you can be sure this community, BOS or OOA or otherwise, will actively oppose anything you try and stir up.

Recall the postcard advertising our supposed next act says “The OSDM proudly presents 2017 Lust…” and we are already chomping at the bit for those doors to open.

Profile photo of Izryn
      Izryn
      Participant

@electrichippo It is ironic, isn’t it? True, we can’t “actively oppose” if we’re itching to jump into the next chapter, but I think if we play along long enough, she’ll make a mistake. She’ll show a vulnerability or a weakness, and that’s when we can act.

Yes @izryn. I do agree, for those of us who oppose the actions of people like Michelle, a fair amount of discretion might help.

Profile photo of
      Anonymous

At this point, I feel like openly opposing her might be a good idea.

Profile photo of Izryn
      Izryn
      Participant

The very idea of opposing Michelle raises two questions for me, one in-game and one OOG:

How can we work against someone who can see every word plotted against her, posted on a public forum? We want to beat Michelle at her own game while actively playing it. Talk about a tall order.

And how can we do that while staying within the boundaries of the game the Powers That Be have constructed? We as players have to stay on the official forums for the sake of creating visible activity. Opposing the characters by acting unpredictably in real time (going “off script” so to speak) is both a hindrance to the Powers That Be and dangerous for the actors.

Basically, we the participants shape the narrative, but what does that mean when our goal is to oppose the (in-game) creators of the narrative itself?

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

That’s been the hard pill to swallow through this whole thing, @izryn. When III was rampaging through here, we all WANTED to do something to oppose him…but couldn’t beyond voicing our dissent. Just like many of us wanted to save the handlers who were desperate to escape. It’s incredibly difficult when you have to submit to what is transpiring when every fiber of you just wants to take action. The most you can hope for is that some major player will come along and give you the opportunity to make a difference.

I have no idea if we’ll ever see Michelle again. Now that she’s destroyed the OOA, her part in this might be done.
      Then again, the Clockmakers are left and we never really saw what happened with the Oracles (remember, there were supposedly several successful Ascensions). And there’s one part of the OOA and she didn’t kill… US.

At the very least, it feels good to know that the OSDM will still be aroud (although “good” is a loose term).

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Profile photo of Andrew Kasch Andrew Kasch.
      Profile photo of Mike
      Mike
      Participant

@izryn – There will always be a way. @kasch mentioned III and when III was here and on the boards, we were basically told that he wouldn’t be able to understand what we say if we said it in codes. So we started talking in code. We just need to find Michelle’s weakness when and if she comes onto OUR boards. We’ll figure something out!

Lawrence
      Participant

Ah, but why kill US? We are the source of the data she’s collecting. That would destroy her treasure chest. And she has us right where she wants us.

Perhaps I am pollyanna, but I have faith that those who do evil are eventually undone by their own hand.

That being said, I refuse to go to public parks now without an overwatch.

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

This has always been such a tricky question, it seems, for this community.

I’ve noticed that they seem to rely on implications and inferences.

During certain portions of events it is clear there is to be mutual participation. Other times it’s obvious we are just observers, being explicitly instructed to only follow NEVER to touch or manipulate our environment.

As Andrew said, this can sometimes be the most difficult part of this kind of experience. Living in the hesitation. Maybe that was the point of tension- to have us always second guessing our place in the equation.

While I don’t think you ever get used to it, there is a strange catharsis in the struggle. It’s almost paradoxical. The comfort of knowing the situation is being controlled is the very thing that might unnerve you.

I believe they will tell us what they want from us and if our _path is meant to take a different turn.

Profile photo of Crystal
    Crystal
    Participant

I’m also chomping at the bit to get into some of Scientology’s more secretive buildings, but that doesn’t make me any less their enemy. 😉

Profile photo of Dan
      Dan
      Participant

Take a guess which one I want to get into most. #WheresShelly

This is a response to multiple comment threads up above, so may seem out of order:

I spoke yesterday as Sean, with no authority, asking people nicely to stop fighting.

I speak today as TheGilded, moderator, telling
    people to stop fighting. I don’t give a good god damn whether you think someone was out of place or if you need to defend yourself.

This is a thread for talking about The End periscope. You wanna bitch? Do it in PM’s. Next post that continues bickering gets deleted or gets the thread closed. Haven’t decided how I feel yet.

Hazel Cloud
      Participant

Sorry. Just read this. I’m done.

Your post was 11 seconds after mine. Presumably we were writing at the same time. Thus, I will count it as a pre-warning post rather than a post-warning.

Hazel Cloud
    Participant

You’re a gem.

Profile photo of Amie
    Amie
    Participant

I’m a little behind but sometimes life does that. I wanted to thank @thecreators for inviting me to The End. It hurt me that I was unable to attend. I did watch the periscope and I have to say I didn’t expect any of that. I can only imagine what it felt like walking through the compound, because it was quite shocking seeing it live. Mostly I hope Sabrina is ok out there. Some wrap up thoughts…

@mike – calling that Tom wasn’t Addison’s father seemed so crazy but once we knew she was Sabrina I figured this was the case. Good call though!

@aleocotillo – hearing that Michelle used Addy/Overseer’s drop command when Samson couldn’t is interesting. It makes me wonder if they’ll try to find her and use her again.

That little cat/bear…We saw the effect on it had. I’m curious about this now. Tom gave this to @reaton to help Addison remember but Tom was OSDM so this was something else programmed into her but for what purpose? Just to collect data on our reactions to this? Also what happened with Addison’s “mom” in this whole thing. We can assume she was OSDM as well, I imagine.

At this point we’re about wrapped up it seems and I’m not sure any of these things matter but there is certainly a lot of questions still rattling around in my head.

Did anyone see the Oracles among the dead? Or at least the one that some of us saw off of the tool room?

It’s been quite an amazing experience. Looking forward to seeing where Lust takes us.

Profile photo of Crystal
      Crystal
      Participant

While I don’t know if there were any oracles, I did see a few participants in jumpsuits amongst the dead.

Profile photo of Meghan
      Meghan
      Participant

I did find that interesting, the fact that there were participants in jumpsuits among the dead, as well as a couple actual regular members (the one that comes to mind is one of the reception ladies, who’s name escapes me right now…the one with the short brown hair) in jumpsuits as well.

When we were in the interview room with Sabrina, we asked her if she’d ever seen an oracle and she said no. We also asked if she knew how many oracles were left and she said she didn’t know.

Profile photo of Amie
      Amie
      Participant

I’ll have to go back and watch again, I didn’t realize there were participants among the dead as well. Thank you for pointing that out.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Profile photo of Amie Amie.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register